Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

🤣

SO does that make him the Beast 🤔 haha funny you ask, because Aroob asks something along the same lines in part 2 ;-) Fine specimen he is tho ☺️

Clever munchkins know their Fairy tales welll :)))

Poor Zain... his Yaya wont leave him now😆😆😆

Tho i am waiting for Zains charecetr...Kaunsa wala Prince Charming hoga🤔 After much thought and consideration I have chosen one which likens to our Zain Babu very well (at least I think so haha) You shall seem tomorrow ;-)

Everybody else! Thank Guys
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nondescript

Everybody else! Thank Guys

Will wait for tom ;)

I have one in mind too.. lets see if they match :))

GN <3
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... this was such a 'cutie pie' wala chronicle...😊
pink lipstick and purple eyeshades😆kafi observant hai yeh bacchiya😆😆
N yes! Genius Saif!kya solution nikala!🤣🤣
chalo aliya toh Belle ban gayi.. waiting to see what my darling will be(actually i don't mind if u assign beast also.. he was also a prince who craving for love na... but will be waiting to see which prince he will be... though i suggest the Rapunzel wala prince..donon ko window se apni princess tak pohunchne ki aadat joh hai😉)
they believe Zain about 'beauty without brains' though the perfect example of beauty wid brain is here in form of chachi!innocent souls😆
waiting for other characters and ZaYa's reactions...
nondescript thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
nondescript thumbnail
Note: no spell check as usual haha!

Note 2: GUYS ANNOUNCEMENT: The next update is going to be the 50th chronicle OMG! half a century ;-) all because of you guys. So here's the deal, the first three people to tell me their favourite chronicle so far and why, can suggest a scene which they want me to write a chronicle about (but I'll put my twist on it) you can even just say a random word and I'll see what I can come up with ;-)
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sana and aroob was damn cute.they make Zain flynn Rider.i just love the way they decide everyone character with their personality.must say both were damn smart.
last part was damn funny they saw ZaYa romance and though Zain was a vampire becz he was bite Aliya lolz.i want part C plz plz.
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha I was going to point out Zain would have to be the beast after the first part but you beat me to it!

Favourite three chronicles are 49,4, and 13 (I actually really like all of them :P)

But this 49 has to be my favourite one because Tangled and Beauty and the beast are also my fav all time movies, all the disney analogies were hillarious and because you get an insight of what Zain and Aliya's relationship is like with the children of the house (which you don't get much of in the show).
Edited by Rahma11 - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hayeee...i love all the romantic ones
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I had typed whole comment but damn wifi
I lost it
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What a thoughtful and smart piece of writing. I enjoyed it throughly and did some catching up and strolled back to disney days through this. Do you remember everything from fairy tales😳 i don't or did some research before writing this orr heyyy i hope am nof meeting a kid here😛🤣
Kids were adorable, so smart and not to mention quite observant 🤣 Zain really should be careful around these little munchkins 🤣

Congratulations on 50th Chronicle... Hats off to your dedication towards readers
Deciding 1 OS of your is simply impossible for me. As said I hv loved every piece coming from your side but yea I do want a long like very very very long chronicle, your chronicles are like episodes of Beintehaa, both end very soon :(. So a long and romantic chronicle would be my demand for 50th shot, yep romance and love is in everything a couple does cor ea h other but here I mean intimacy ☺️ yep typical and cliched 🤣 but I simply want your version in intimacy 🤣