Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
okay here is the teeny surprise :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3988073

it won't be updated as regularly as chronicles, but at least once a week :-)
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Before I start reading wanted to say that yayyy happy to hav u back... I was just wondering today about next update n thinkingnof posting and here I get along with a SS
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This was simply beautiful <3 Zain's siuation and the guilt for not being witg Aaliya was supery done. It takes sometimes paras for peopld to explain but you are writer of few words, it hardly take words for you and you can feel scene happening in front of you
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy... welcome back dear.missed u and d chronicles a lottt. YaYa suffered an appendicitis attack! Gosh I can imagine what Zain would be going through when he got that news and traffic is bound to tie you down when you are in the utmost hurry ...i think thats a universal truth. I can empathize with Zain...his urgency to see his YaYa, all the -ve thoughts coming in his mind plus the traffic moving at snail's speed...it's torture. In the end hug to banta hi hai boss 😃..i know both of them needed it equally.
You started an FF!!! Wow I am on cloud 9!!! Thanks for such a lovely surprise. The story is enthralling. Wow Zain and his YaYa all alone in London and no1 2 disturb them...bas wo dono...aur unki kitkit ... aur fir beintehaa pyaar!!! I shouldcontrol my fleeting mind coz I know you are not gonna give us a regular story...
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eeeppsss! Thanks for coming back with a bang! You should know your chronicles are abs. FLAWLESS!! I'm in lurveee.

The latest one you just posted... abs. BRILLIANT! Loved the whole build up to Yaya's surgery, zain's frustration, panic and worry and then the ending... Awhhhiee! Hugs* indeed. Being tied down in traffic is the worst and esp. in a situation as critical as this. I could vivdly imagine it all. Yaya is just fine and adored z's rambling and the hugg. Too cutee... 'he needed it more than her'. Yaya knows her zain so darn well. <3
PS, craving for more as usual. Can't wait foh moree. X :))
Edited by hilly - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u back with a bang.amazing update.zain was so panic after knew aliya.last part was damn cute.zaya never leave their kitkit.waiting for u'r surparis.
nondescript thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
nondescript thumbnail
Note: no time to please forgive any autocorrect typos haha!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.zain words was so mean,gald that he understand his mistake.poor aliya.waiting for next part.
nondescript thumbnail
I just wanted to say to all those who commented yesterday, thank you so much for having faith in chronicles. Love and hugs!