Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet and romantic update.zain is more nutanki then aliya.love his attempt to stop her.waiting for next part.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow soo cute romantic update thank you!😆😉
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ye chori badi drama queen hai😆
But chora is no less😆😆😆

he can beat her at her own game⭐️

but he loves her.. so all iz well😃
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww...that was such a cuteee update... totally in love wid ur drabbles!!!!❤️
i had my doubts by the time i came midway dat it might be aliya's b'day...n yeah!!!!!! i was right😆
Zain... ur such a perfect hubby!!!!!!!😎
SUPERB!!👍🏼
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Another super cute update... The way I dun realise hos and when epi ends same is for ur work evertym i wonder tht how the heck it ended... Lol
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww so its is YaYa's b'day and Zain doesn't want her to go out and kill the surprise...I just love the kalayi thamna scenes in the serial😳. Kitni draamebaaz hai YaYa😃.magar machh ke aasoo n all!!! The best part for me were her two fathers😊 YaYa is blessed to have 2 doting fathers. The drabble was awesome as always... I want the CVs to read your drabbles.Kash serial main CVs show this when ZaYa fall in love. It would be such a treat!!
Edited by Neha07 - 10 years ago
nondescript thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
nondescript thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha07

Aww so its is YaYa's b'day and Zain doesn't want her to go out and kill the surprise...I just love the kalayi thamna scenes in the serial😳. Kitni draamebaaz hai YaYa😃.magar machh ke aasoo n all!!! The best part for me were her two fathers😊 YaYa is blessed to have 2 doting fathers. The drabble was awesome as always... I want the CVs to read your drabbles.Kash serial main CVs show this when ZaYa fall in love. It would be such a treat!!

Aww!

Word Count: 1

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nondescript

36. Moms the word

"So you guys have been married for two years now. Do you plan on having children or is that something you haven't considered yet?" Zain choked on the cucumber he was eating and Aaliya nearly dropped the tumblr of orange juice that was in her hand. Turning bright red she kept her head down, ignoring her poor husband who could have been choking to death. After Zain regained his composure he looked at Suraiyya "that is none of your business Mother" he said indignantly."Zain!" hissed Aaliya. Suraiyya began laughing, she loved teasing the two of them. She went back to reading her newspaper.

how better could it be explained... just perfect!!!!!👏

"You know" she said trying really hard to blush profusely, which was turning out to be really hard work. "Know what?" said Zain, playing a believable performance. Aaliya simply blushed without replying, this caused the cogs in Suraiyyas brain to whir.
absolutely right... to act like ur blushing is one hell of a task to do!!!!!!!!😡

"Oh you got me good." said Suraiyya pulling their ears playfully until they began pouting.
chooo cute... marvahilenge cuteness se😳😆

37.It's in the eyes.

I can't formulate it in words, but there's this look. There's a look that's tailored to him and I've never seen anybody else wear it before. His eyes depict this understanding which his mouth never relays(awww😳😳). He can be a right ass at times(lol😆😃) but it doesn't matter what he says or what he does because when our eyes meet I can tell whether or not he's lying.(the best... sign of true love👏(dats wat i hav heard😉))

I probably sound like such an idiot, but suffice to say, that 'look', well it unsettles me.

1st one
this was just so cute...Zain's a master brain!!! just so adorable
2nd one
aliya is no less!!!!! u said it all in 5 lines👏 kudos...
loved both