Views

Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I missed sooo many chronicles :'(
But each and every one of them was superb <3
29 was fabulous, you brought out the emotions superbly.
AND ZAIN KILLED HARRY. How could he! -_______-
And the latest one was superb <3
I love these besties so much :')
Thank you so much for giving us these chronicles! :)
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If episode left me in total bliss then your last two chronicles just took me into different world.
I hv been asking ths frm long n will say again that how do you manage to bring out such different essence everytime?
Its so refreshing and pleasing always to read your thread. I loved last chronicle, Zain knows Aaliya's brain goes on a toss with their proximity and no amount of bickering can change her mind but just his love and romance.

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
☺️ Thats me reading THAT. Is zain the most romantic guy or what😳

It was beautiful <3 I colud actually see her blusging prettuly while Zain had his infamous smirk on😆😆😆 which gets wiped pretty soon as things move ahead

P.S.. How convenient!!
Always that time of teh month is there to put all the blame on😆

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well well Its not only Aliya who admires that scene ...its the case with almost all Harshad's phangals on the forum😉. Personally for me the scene is significant for harshy's red chaddi!!😆🤣 I always wonder that the makers replay the same scene coz harshy is always in that famous Red chaddi of his.Seeing sexy harshy in those sexy red chaddis and me going all blushy blushy red at that my hubby goes red with jealousy😆😆
Edited by Neha07 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.romantic zain,he like aliya without make up.the way he discribe aliya natural beauty he was so sweet.waiting for next part.
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Beautiful .. Simply beautiful! 😳 Just love all your chronicles.
32, 33 were amazing, your writing is so flawless, and your ideas are, Mashah-Allah! Keep writing. And please, do PM me...

-Nivi.
First things first!!!

Was that AALIYA thinking or the writerrr😈????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Totaalyy true though.☺️

Zain swimming in that pool in his sexy red chaddis and then emerging liek a greek god☺️

Kisiki bhi neeyat phisal jayegi 🤣

That said... i loved how u brought the contrast between Zaya n the other couples relation. When one is content in their life, others do not matter. Nor do u feel envious of what someone else has.

SOmewhere i feel bad for Nafisa tho...

Originally posted by: Neha07

Well well Its not only Aliya who admires that scene ...its the case with almost all Harshad's phangals on the forum😉. Personally for me the scene is significant for harshy's red chaddi!!😆🤣 I always wonder that the makers replay the same scene coz harshy is always in that famous Red chaddi of his.Seeing sexy harshy in those sexy red chaddis and me going all blushy blushy red at that my hubby goes red with jealousy😆😆

🤢
Agree word to word