Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
That was intense!!!!!
U brought about a perfect blend of emotions..pain..guilt..responsibilty,..care...love..anguish!

<3
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nondescript

Thank you so much to the readers of the ZaYa Chronicles. I try my best to send a PM once in a while but I don't always get the chance. I wanted to take the time out here to say thank you to all the readers, the silent, the vocal, the likers haha! All of you :-) I'd like to send a special thanks to Loqacious Aash, Edwebllalover9 and Neha for your daily comments!

Oh my my!!! badi badi hasthiyo ke beech main mera bhi naam hai!!! 😳😳
I should be thankful to you for giving us a daily dose of your superb writing. Ab special thanks bola hai to ek jhaapi to banti hai🤗.Thanksssa lottt dear!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so emotional update.zain success to bring her back from shocked.waiting for next part.
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My dil just broke omg! </3 I just caught up on all of the chronicles and you write beautifully! Just amazing :)
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ZAINNN😡
that was sacriledge😡

Love u or not.. u are getting killes NOW😡

Lovely as always😆

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute update.zaya fight over harry potter damn cute.lol,zain kill harry.waiting for next part.
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHMHYGOSH... you've done a BRILLIANT job with these drabbs and loving all of them that you've been posting..
.. the lastest one- # 29- damn, that was SO DARN INTENSE ... it broke my heart.. esp. the second half- suddenly made me tear up.. though I knew Zain spat all that to get a reaction from Aaliya- but Aali's reaction- her screams, denial, that heart-wrenching pain and scumming to the bitter reality, which has left her completely, absolutely shattered, broken without a famiily that was her 'Zindagi- her life- she has been devoid of that now.. and to fill her whole, to fill that void- Zain is there with her- he'll always be there with her. :'(

Loving 'em all. Keep it up ! Though I don't comment much, I do read everyone of these draabs. So light hearted, harm-warming, humorous, intense- I don't know what to expect before I open to read one. <33 x
Edited by hilly - 10 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG 30 chronicles 😲 Gal, you are a powerhouse of talent... trust me👏 I hvn't seen like never such spontaneous writer. Writing one single thing requires so much time, energy and brains and here daily 1 or 2 Chronicles is something stupendous... truly hats off. Doesn't matter how much a person enjoys writing daily such brilliant concepts cannot come into picture and putting the concepts in words is the biggest task. Everyday you come up with one or the other thing and such master pieces and completely different from all past work. I was shocked reading 29th one, it touched deeply especially how Zain brought Aaliya out of shock and the helplessness projected by him, he couldn't do anything to help her, to ease her pain but just support and be with her. I could actually visualize Zain being beside Aaliya and looking after her. Beautifully written👏
And then 30th as said completely different from past work and here comes the very chirpy and light OS with usual bickering😆 and ohhh Zain how dare you😡 no messing up with Harry atall Harry Potter is

Waiting for next set

and I'm still hoping for a romantic part from you😛

P.s Than YOU for daily giving us a fab piece to read. It really freshens up my mood doesn't matter how tired I'm I always try to read your work daily and check if you hv posted anything new or not😆
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.