*!||Mohabbatein Express#3||~* - IshRa Ki Jeet

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome Guys! To the third newsletter of the Ye Hai Mohabbatein Forum

Thank you to everyone who volunteered and rightly sent me their entries :)

:CREDITS:

---

Raman-Ishita NokJhok moment of the week:

deeps_92

Bechara Character of the week:

Recovery.

Shocker of the week:

serendipity.

Thumbs-Up moment of the week:

-Raz-

Backup: Malika

Thumbs-Down moment of the week:

ramkideewani23

Prediction of the week:

Article/FB/Twitter Update of the week:

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Unpredictable Scene of the week:

AR4eve

Footage-Eater of the week:

-Pia-

Summary of the Week:

DeliciousAS

backup: serendipity.

Message of the Week:

DeliciousAS

Villain of the week:

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Backup: ramkideewani23

Best Ishita Scene:

[WE NEED A NAME FOR THIS CATEGORY. WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT?]

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Best Raman Scene:

[WE NEED A NAME FOR THIS CATEGORY. WHAT SHOULD WE CALL IT?]

Malika

backup: QH_DDEJ_Fan 

Lil Ruhi Bonding Scene:

-Pia-

Best Scene/Character of the Week:

TanniSDaya

backupAR4eve

Mohabbat Time of the Week:

Asharkibiwi

Sad Scene of the Week:

TanniSDaya

Style icon of the Week:

Asharkibiwi

backupAR4eve

Most active Member of the Week:

PrincessN

Most Active thread of the Week:

PrincessN

Picture of the Week:

-Preetz-

GIF/AVI of the Week:

-Preetz-

Backup: debasree04

Signature of the Week:

-Preetz-

BACKUP: --Mina--

icon of the Week:

-WingsOfHeart-

Backup: debasree04

Song of the Week:

ramkideewani23

OS of the Week:

-WingsOfHeart-

SS of the Week:

serendipity.

FF of the Week:

--Mina--

VM of the Week:

serendipity.

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Summary of the Week:

Last week and this current week has been superb in terms of emotions...

Last week ended with Starting of sangeet finction..at Iyer and bhalla household...Both partied wanted to win the sangeet at any cost...I n between all this ruhi came to knw that Ishita wil be her mom..so she went and picked a gift for her...where ashok friend calls up and added fuel to fire...

This week we saw Raman bhalla dancing in sangeet and bhalla making fool of thm by making thn drink alochol telling its parasadam...all hell broke loose when mrs iyer saw..this..also mihir and mihika try to come closer to each other when thy are drunk...Romi sees this and plans...Shagin comes to see Ishoo and sees the gift which she tht ruhi has brought for her..and she comes to knw that ishoo is marrying raman..so she and ashok plan to seperate ishra..she comes to see ishoo when ishra haldi is done and thy are getting ready to go to marriage hall...Ishoo is shocked and decides to call off he wedding with raman..but thn she tells this jst to make sure shagun leaves frm there..ruhi is all decked up ..she comes and is happy to attend the marriage..amidst all chaos ISHRA get married and become hubby wife...thy are sent to hotel to for theoir SR but it turns night mare as raman falls il...

Next wekk..will be all melodrama how ishra react when ruhi chooses shagun..over ishita...

Message of the Week

The show concept is different frm others..message would be" JO BE KARENGE SIRF RUHI KE LIYE" ..No matter what the relations between raman and ishita are...and they have been strained but thy come together for ruhi..the path is full of thorns for ishita and raman as ashok and shagun will succed in getting the custody of ruhi...sure sht raman will be all heartbroken..sure ishita will stand by him...

Most Active Thread of the Week:
Active topic   ~~Happie Birthday Urshie ~~ by ...Mallu...
Congrats! Here's your winning sig that you can flaunt around with pride! ;)

Most Active member of the Week:
TanniSDaya
Congrats! Here's the winning sig that you can flaunt around with pride!

Villain of the week

Bala's mother, I believe that she is the Villain of the Week because she just loves watching drama in Ishita's scenes. Any dramatic scene happens with Ishita, Bala's mother loves laughing, I don't know what's so funny. 

Best Ishita Scene

https://i.imgur.com/juxYwmt.jpg[/img]

HAHAHA!! When Ishita see's Raman's boxers on the bed, and she says I didn't know CEO wears these types of interesting ... LOL

Article/FB/Twitter Update of the week

Karan Patel @TheKaranPatel

On my way to shoot ..!!! http://instagram.com/p/kbSdbUA52r/

On my way to shoot ..!!! http://instagram.com/p/kbSdbUA52r/

Lovely weather and suddenly energised while on my way to shoot ... #MyHappyPlace ... #LoveMyProfession ..!!

Divyanka Tripathi @Divyanka_T

@YHM_StarPlus V wr fighting wth each othr fr a child. Nw V r fighting 2gether fr a #child. What lengths v go fr #Love pic.twitter.com/cUnPjFB37V

Divyanka Tripathi @Divyanka_T

#Divyanka with legendary actor Randhir Kapoor on the sets of #YHM pic.twitter.com/3Bz5jUmDSf

Scene of the Week

Guys..guys...I was just in a fix which one to select, which not. This week was totally a rocking week. It took me quite a long time to decide which scene to choose. But, at last I chose the divine one, the one which made Raman-Ishita a Jodi for 7 lives...You get it right. Marriage rituals of IshRa.

I have chosen this scene just because it is here where the gorgeous journey has begun. Raman-Ishita, two persons with opposite character, but still similar trends and features made together in this scene. The scene was important by itself for its effect but in addition it was a very very well executed scene. A wedding generally takes at least a whole episode. But this IshRa wedding took place only in just 15 minutes. Great execution, direction and acting made this scene a good one.

Character of the Week

Raman...my Ramz is the character of the week. He is best at everything...anger, comedy, emotions and even love (future). Hats off to Karan Patel aka Raman.

It's started from his splendid dance performance. He gave some hot and excellent expressions during that dance specially pointing to Ishu. Then, in next episode, where his haldi is being held, he acted too funny showing his irritation and fear of being tortured everyday by his wife. Well done. Then in the wedding day his kashi yathari and wedding were nice as usual. Mostly, his workaholic attitude even on the wedding day and during home entry of Ishu made us laugh. And finally, honeymoon suite...he toh blasted it friends. The best acting by any actor by far I have seen portraying both agony and comedy. Mr. Raman Bhalla you are awesome. He was just marvelous from the medicine scene to fight on milk mixed with nut to his bath tub sleep. That was really a treat to watch. Again hats off to Karan Patel as RKB.

So, this time the best character has to be Raman.

Sad Scene of the Week

Actually, not much sad scenes this week.  Still, picked this one as the sad scene.

Mr. and Mrs. Iyer are being sad for Ishu's absence after her marriage. I loved their emotions and how they told that Ishu will make everyone happy . They told that they will miss morning breakfast and coffee without Ishu. A perfect feeling as parents when daughter gets married.

Bechara of the Week:

Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla;

Why?

Well Basically cause of Simmi's vulgar talks she had to bear xD

And Raman's Nakhre & Attitude!

Not to forget the look on her face when the service boy

Bought that 'thingy' xD

And Yes When Raman Referred to her as 'Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla' She was hell annoyed xD

Stylish Character of the Week

[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac311/asharkibiwi/collage_20140216113810699_zpsapmve2gy.jpg" />

And you all know who is style icon of the week. Yes its beautiful south Indian bride ishita iyer.who was looking like a diva in her south indian bridal getup!

Mohabbat times of the week!

And this week's mohabbat times starts from the ishra's wedding mandap to hotel suite. Taking 7 pheras & vows ishita raman starts a new journey, sirf ruhi keliye.and the scene where photographer ask them to pose cross hand like feeding food to eachother was very cute.and the best scene was in ther suhaagraath at a suite.they were at their best in doing nokjhok.a very hilarious suhaagraath.

Icon of the week
-Urshie-

Here's the icon gift for you to flaunt around! :)
CONGRATS!

Raman-Ishita [IshRa] nokjhok moment of the week:

Hi guys! Is there any need for me to announce Raman-Ishita NokJhok moment of the week??? I think everyone knows it. It is the scene which made us to laugh so hard. Yes, I am talking about their SR scene. IshRa's Nok-Jhok moments were at it's best during their first night. We enjoyed their fights. Hope to get more post marriage Nok-Jhok moments next week. Fingers crossed!

pic credit to picture gallery.

[img]http://s26.postimg.org/x9kfvyxmx/2014_02_15_094318.jpg[/img]

Best Raman Scene

This week because of the wedding and drama there were very few scenes of Raman but since I had to chose one I will go for the RUNAWAY GROOM scene. Its the scene where Raman is asked to run away to Kashi and the iyers will try to stop him. I think it was one cute yet important scene. Raman was totally involved in the ritual as if the wedding is happening with all his wish...and the way he ran with that umbrella

But the best part of the scene was when Mr Iyer touched Raman's feet and he stopped him to do that saying "humare yahan bade choton ke pair nahin choote" That was really humble and respectful of him which was well noticed by Vandu

Picture of the Week:

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/p403x403/1904199_487879801322228_1316307773_n.jpg[/img]

gif/avi of the week:

[img]http://i.minus.com/i0jlg3kjr4o48.gif" />

by: aftermath..

Link: http://i.minus.com/i0jlg3kjr4o48.gif

Here's your prize honey! Congrats!

siggy of the week:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/4fCMXIE.png[/img]

by: Madhura..

Link: https://i.imgur.com/4fCMXIE.png

Here's what you get for this marvelous creation! :)

Thumbs up moment of the Week:

This has to be when Ishita canceled very cleverly the wedding foolish the airhead Shagun . the scene had lots of emotions to it whether it Ishita anger,Shagun malicious-ness,Raman.disbelief following both families disgust and disbelief. It was very entertaining to see the change in the high point moment. very entertaining with the fact that Ishtar had made a mind plan and still married Raman. The marriage was the thumbs up moment.

Unpredicatble Scene of the Week:

It has to be the precap of Ruhi saying she wants to go with her mom
We saw the entire week ka episode n until last minute we knew that Ishita n Raman had made ashok n Shahun believe that they would not get married
Then the reason for Ruhi saying yes to shagun is a big surprise

Weall knew from the spoilers that this was bound to happen but still it was unpredictable

Congratulations all winners, and ALL members of the YHM Forum, for reaching the Top5 mark in ranks on IF! WE ROCK! πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoy this week just as much as all of us enjoyed last week. Loads of drama to unfold this week nd in the week after, so stay glued to 

Ye Hai Mohabbatein! ;)

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 10 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Hello YHMians!

I posted on behalf of Reeno (Serendipity.) because she was out of town! Hope u all like the NL, very sorry if some parts are missing.

Hope you like it :D

-Prii
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing newsletter!πŸ˜ƒ
loved message of the week : "jo bhi karenge sirf ruhi k liye"πŸ˜†
true, style icon was Ishita, she looked gorgeous in all the avatars!πŸ˜ƒ
n loved the Raman Best scene, loved how he ran n enjoyed this Rasam!😊
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome job Prii.. and Reeno too.
Amazing NL again.
Congrats to the winners and me tooπŸ˜†.
And, well written by everyone.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WOW the thread looks amazing. Good work everyone. Also the analysis is mind-blowing
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful work by every volunteer πŸ‘
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome job guys πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congrats to all the winners ⭐️
But sadly we r still missing on many categories like best vm,best OS/SS...hope to see them on the next one
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing NL girls..loove it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Congo shongo to everyone πŸ₯³
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
kudos to whole NL team...nice job