Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I know this is very LATE. But happy Belated Bday Darling.
Was busy with college & not in the right frame of mind to wish anyone.
Now I am slowly getting back so Belated greetings Darling!!

Shariqa_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Fauzia,

Although my mini memo on your birthday wishes, occupies a very small space among this ocean of grand wishes from your little darlings, please note the space you hold in my heart is much greater. I can't tell you how delighted I was to see so much love pouring for you on your special day. It was absolutely breathtaking.

& Shifa my dear girl, brilliant work! I know this is coming late but I had given my word I will post something on this special link and here I am.
I loved the way you grouped everyone to make this day so special for Fauzia. May Allah bless you with his countless blessings for making someone feel special. Fauzia I make the same dua for you as well for making me feel special on my birthday. Ameen.🤗

I must tell you guys one thing about this whole thread very seriously. It has such mouthwatering pictures that it is really hard to stay on and read further without checking on our fridges every now and then. 😆

Anyway all in all this was one of the best birthday threads I have ever seen. Well done to all those who worked hard to make this thread so special. Good on you all!👏

Love,
Shariqa

chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Didi~~~~~~
U r so sweet !!!!