Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Cuz you don't stand a chance, that's why. Moreover, Ranbir is miles ahead of you when it comes to acting and dancing. You're just a novice. So just focus on improving yourself instead of running a rat's race that you were never really ready for to being with!

@parko..and all the whtever ur names are sorry😊 A..B..C..D

it makes me sad 2 see how Asian government don spend money on education/school.college...but then i think maybe no...this is why...just incase u dint read properly..πŸ˜ƒ

Sid said he was asked to take a name so he took Ranbirs name bcs he is leading the pack..and offcourse Ranbir is a far better actor and dancer...not only he has training,connections but also the charisma and personality and he has been here for 8 years...whereas Sid has been here for 1 yr only...so thrs no comparison at all but he is saying he wants to improve to the level of Ranbir...

Mind u..compared 2 where Ranbir was in his career at this time and where Sid is..his first film is a hit...second film on its way 2 b a HIT..he is doing well for himself whereas Ranbir only came 2 the top wid Ajab and Rajneeti added his affairs...we will see what happens after 5 years ya..

Salman also ruled b4 SRK came for years..now see...so we dont know whats gonna u can give ur opinion but atleast read whats it says...ya peace!!
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

@Bold: You mean, start thinking like you. πŸ˜†

Despite those two movies of his, he had what Sid didn't - screen presence and charm. Ranbir's acting in BAH (especially when he goes out to find Minissha Lamba) was just beautiful and engaging.

@Bold..No you misunderstood..πŸ˜ƒ..I just meant I am a fan of Sid and Ranbir both..so dont think that I am supporting one because I dont like the other..Thats called categorization..πŸ˜›

I dont know if you have watched HTP or not..but I can mention at least 10 scenes like that from the movie like the one you mentioned about BAH..😊..And about screen presence..Sid is equally as magnetic as Ranbir..because of his good looks..About acting ..Agree he needs to improve..but then as I said just 2 movies old..We need to give him more time..😊

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You recently said Ranbir Kapoor is your competition...
I was asked to name someone I consider competition on Koffee with Karan. In sports they say you should compete with the best' and I think Ranbir is the best. Hats off to him for picking a film like Barfi! I love his style and the way he acts and dances so effortlessly. I think he's the best, so why the hell shouldn't I compete with him?

I don't think this was said in a bad taste..he wants to compete with the best..what's wrong in that? 
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

it makes me sad 2 see how Asian government don spend money on education/school.college...but then i think maybe no...this is why...just incase u dint read properly..πŸ˜ƒ

Sid said he was asked to take a name so he took Ranbirs name bcs he is leading the pack..and offcourse Ranbir is a far better actor and dancer...not only he has training,connections but also the charisma and personality and he has been here for 8 years...whereas Sid has been here for 1 yr only...so thrs no comparison at all but he is saying he wants to improve to the level of Ranbir...

Mind u..compared 2 where Ranbir was in his career at this time and where Sid is..his first film is a hit...second film on its way 2 b a HIT..he is doing well for himself whereas Ranbir only came 2 the top wid Ajab and Rajneeti added his affairs...we will see what happens after 5 years ya..

Salman also ruled b4 SRK came for years..now see...so we dont know whats gonna u can give ur opinion but atleast read whats it says...ya peace!!

To even think that Sid M will ever rule is ridiculous. Talented actors like Ranbir, Ranveer, Arjun, Sushant and even Ayushmann are more suitable contenders. He has no charm or screen presence and that's not something you can learn it's just something you either have or don't. I think he'll become moderately successful in the industry but definitely not a game-changer... even with the best scripts and best roles...
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
categorize ?
Although here we are talking about Sid n Ranbir..so people may say noi to think one supporting one more than the other but here,in this forum we actually don't give our genuine opinion rather post what will keep our fav,.on hight n help to put others (competitors) down..Which is sad n really bad.
Debarati7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parko

Ranbir Kapoor in his first two films showed WAY MORE potential than Sid M in his first two films. Ranbir was already a brilliant dancer and a good actor. Sid M is just awkward on screen, he comes across as somebody who was never meant to be on the big screen. I hope the guy goes far in his career, but I just wish he stopped making such stupid statements. Someone needs to give him a reality check and tell him how much he needs to improve instead of just encouraging him blindly.

@bold-This is something that I think no one will agree with here(apart from the obvious ones)😊..He is such a good looking guy😳..He did not say anything stupid according to me..He just said "whats wrong in Competing with ranbir"..I mean Ranbir is competing with the Aamirs and Shahrukhs..so whats wrong with Sid..He needs to improve yes..But saying that he does not stand a chance is harsh..thats what I feel..

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debarati7

@bold-This is something that I think no one will agree with here(apart from the obvious ones)😊..He is such a good looking guy😳..He did not say anything stupid according to me..He just said "whats wrong in Competing with ranbir"..I mean Ranbir is competing with the Aamirs and Shahrukhs..so whats wrong with Sid..He needs to improve yes..But saying that he does not stand a chance is harsh..thats what I feel..

People like you are the reason why guys like Imran Khan, John Abraham, or Arjun Rampal still have careers in Bollywood. What does LOOKS have to do with screen presence and acting talent?! Someone shouldn't be meant to be on the big screen just because they look good! A peacock is beautiful to look at but then again I wouldn't want to watch a peacock for three hours... πŸ˜†
Edited by Parko - 10 years ago
mayumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranbir is a good actor but what is with great dancer stuff? He did a live performance at Filmfare that he hosted this year and his dacing was laughable. Compared to him shahid, ranveer even varun are better dancers. Edited by mayumi - 10 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

@parko..and all the whtever ur names are sorry😊 A..B..C..D

Bhai, you quoted me and addressed Parko. πŸ˜†
Debarati7 thumbnail

People like you are the reason why guys like Imran Khan, John Abraham, or Arjun Rampal still have careers in Bollywood. What does LOOKS have to do with screen presence and acting talent?! Someone shouldn't be meant to be on the big screen just because they look good! A peacock is beautiful to look at but I then again I wouldn't want to watch a peacock for three hours... πŸ˜†

@Bold..Okay that was rude..
I thought Screen presence has a lot to do with looks and personality..Thats why we say Salman has a great screen presence in-spite of his mediocre acting abilities(Salman fans dont jump on me..its just an exampleπŸ˜†)..I would just agree to disagree and stop the argument with you..as its going nowhere..😊