Neelu Kohli aka AK's Biji reply on fb about Gunjan and Drashti.......

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys please try n catch MADHUBALA on COLORS .dis is 4 all those who r already not watching it.i am fortunate 2 b a part of it now..I have alwez got ur love n support in the past I am hoping 2 get it now 2.gururaakha:)

Thank u guys.i am really having a blast doing dis.yes a few ppl do have der apprehensions regarding gunjan but hang on guys.he will slowly make a place in ur hearts n my drasti baby is awesome as alwez.so hold onnn!!!!!

Edited by memad - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Those people who are not watching it there has to be some reason naa for not watching it.And about Gunjan no comments.
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogendra1

Those people who are not watching it there has to be some reason naa for not watching it.And about Gunjan no comments.

trp will say the real story..n makers will also get a reality check..
yogendra1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

trp will say the real story..n makers will also get a reality check..

Its funny naa makers said if u don't like the show don't watch it and actors said watch it.
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She knows drashti from geet days ,n for the show i dont know wats onna happen only dd ,shama n bittuji is there n poor dd has the burden now but she should show rk characters but liked her non crying attitude n she is bubbly unlike mommy madhu.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
😊 She's nice I like her. She's a positive character at AK's side of the family. 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yogendra1

Its funny naa makers said if u don't like the show don't watch it and actors said watch it.

@red...Yes...in fact Bittuji even said to watch as or else they also will go through "bomb blast"
yogendra1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

@red...Yes...in fact Bittuji even said to watch as or else they also will go through "bomb blast"

Really Bittuji said that hahahhaha, how many bomb blast this Nautnaki people will do to get TRP. Edited by yogendra1 - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How sad is it that the cast members are requesting ppl to watch the show...and here ST advises to change the channel??!!!! 
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now actors have started advertising for the show instead of the ph n the channel. 👏