"Beauty And The Beast"RTMC FF#2

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Frndz 
Welcome to The 2nd Thread Of Beauty & The Beast.
πŸ‘
I am so happy that B&B got 2nd thread

Before B&B, i hv written i guess 4 FFs but it dnt gather interest of much readers, but as TL Ended, i got this idea n started, i was not sure if i m able to write it or not, if my loving readers like it or not, but no i was wrong, I noe m lazy infact damm lazy to give updates on time but its also true that sum of my luving frnds luved my beauty nandini n my beast robi πŸ€—

So This is kind off thanku Note for all of them, earlier i was thinking to end it but now m thinking to continue it, kaise vo to mujhe bhi nahi pata but m sure u'll like it.

Beauty And The Beast

Robindo Ganguly 

A spoilt brat , who fall in love n that love change him to a gud person but unfortunately destiny plays a game n he became a bad guy, who didnt noe emotions, he dnt care for others , he's gud by heart but he's a closed book , its not easy to talk with him now. He's now taking care of his brother's buisness as M.D. He believes in living his life on his own terms and making optimum use of the present.

Anurag Ganguly

Elder brother of robindo, taking care of the business after his father's death.A little reserved by nature and very close to his family. He can be a tad possessive about the people he love, but he love with all his heart and soul. 

Taani Ganguly

Anurag's wife ...very positive and believe that love is the real meaning of life. A bubble of positive energy and  believe in living for others whom she care for and that love is the real meaning of life.

Mouli bannerjee

Finace of Robindo Ganguly, madly in love with robindo , he's his life n everything to her, whether he's right or wrong , she always stands up for him.

Kuhu Ganguly 

1 year old

After 3 years

Ashnoor Kaur

Anurag n taani's  daughter n very close to robindo , he loves her the most in this world after mouli.

Nilanjana Ganguly 

She is a sober and simple woman who finds her happiness in singing. She is an idol of forgiveness and is ready to walk an extra mile for the happiness of her kids.

Ananya ganguly basu 

Gauri Pradhan Tejwani (31301) size:1280x1024

Ananya is the eldest daughter of the Ganguly family. She is possessive about her husband n love her very much, she believes him with closed eyes but also love his family very much.

Ritesh Basu 

He is a smart guy and marries Ananya for a purpose. All he seeks is money and fame. His ravenousness and jealousy destroys everything in the family but sumwhere in his heart he's guilty n time changed him but robindo dnt forgive him.

n last 

Mrs. Nandini das Ganguly

Wife of Robindo, Her character is very bubbly , she's full of life n belives in love at first site, she's an orphan but knows how to lead her life.

After 3 Years(leap)
Kuhu Ganguly

9 Years Old, Changed a lot from a bubbly girl to a lost child, hates robi

Partha Ganguly

Nandani & Robi's 2 Year Old Son, Lives with Nandani, A True copy of robi.

Piyal Basu/Ganguly

Nandani & Robi's 2 Year Old daughter, adopted by ritesh & ananya, A true Copy of nandu

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Index

"Beauty And The Beast"  Thread 1

Thread 2

Part 31 Pg ...

PM List

Those who want the pm of updates plz press the like button n send me frnd req

Amor. thumbnail
Story So Far

Robindo ganguly, a fun luving guy, luved by his brother anurag ganguly, anurag is the eldest son of the house, he fell in love with his childhood frnd taani, he propose her n they decide to marry, in thr marriage, robindo meet mauli, she was taani's frnd, robi lost his heart on her, after sum meetings, he propose her, meanwhile taani n anu got married n it was taani's godbharai occassion when robi propose mauli.

Taani gave birth to a beautiful girl, kuhu, they were a big happy family, robi luves kuhu like anything, but thr was sum1 who was not so happy with thr happiness, yes ananya's husband ritesh, ananya is the luving sister of anu n robi, she was pregnant, with taani but due to sum problem in office, anu n ritesh got in fight n to stop them, ananya lost her baby n now she can't be a mother, its almost a year but ritesh was still fuming with anger n wanting to take revenge.

It was robi's wedding day, they all were happy, n going to temple for sum puja, robi n kuhu were in last car along with puja things n rest of the family were in other car, taani, anu, mauli, thr dad, nilu was with robi n others have already reached temple, as they reach half of the way, their was an accident in which taani, anu n thr dad dies, mauli slip into coma, nilu got a shock n she was mentaly unstable.

After 3-4 years, robi is now a serious guy, he lot his happiness, he lot his family, the only person he luv is kuhu, he hates ritesh as he was the person responsible for that accident.

And then, thr cumes nandini, she enters as kuhu's mausi n caretaker in robi's life, she's full of life n slowly she became robi's life, he fell in luv with her but only after thr marriage, for kuhu's custody robi marry nandu, they fell in luv but sumthing happen n they hv to stay away from each other.

Rest Is History πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I mean yet to cum, its just a short summary, rest parts are yet to cum.

Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hawww!!!! Aap BnB over Karne vale the!?? Aur vo bhi aise???
Acha Chodo...Congo and shongos for second thread!! !
Hehehe...beasty and beauty...ko koi kaise bhul Sakta hai???
Ab bas jaldi jaldi update bhi dedo!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³
Mera first comment!!   πŸ˜³ Edited by Murat_Fan - 10 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Murat_Fan

Hawww!!!! Aap BnB over Karne vale the!?? Aur vo bhi aise???
Acha Chodo...Congo and shongos for second thread!! !
Hehehe...beasty and beauty...ko koi kaise bhul Sakta hai???
Ab bas jaldi jaldi update bhi dedo!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³
Mera first comment!!   πŸ˜³

thnku ji
haan soch rahi thi then chod diya idea
yep sure ab jaldi upd ayegi in a day or 2 pakka 😊
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In a day or two!! Yayyy!!!!!!!!!
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Murat_Fan

In a day or two!! Yayyy!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
1st Of All A Big CONGRATULATION To Didu n All BNB Readers Here Comes The 2nd Thread Of Our Own BNB πŸ‘

2nd Thank You Note Kiss Vaste? Actually We Should Say Thanks To You For Giving Us Such A Beautiful Story 😳

Phir Bhi Apne Itne Pyaar Se Thank You Note Dia Hain Tho Rakh Hi Leti Hnu πŸ˜†

Update Soon!
Z.Samrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2nd thread congo diii πŸ‘πŸΌ
I just love this ff of yours aur aap ise end karne vaale the😑 bacchi ki jaan lo gye kya πŸ˜­

In a day or 2 update!! jaldi dena wait nhi ho raha h πŸ˜ƒ
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

1st Of All A Big CONGRATULATION To Didu n All BNB Readers Here Comes The 2nd Thread Of Our Own BNB πŸ‘

2nd Thank You Note Kiss Vaste? Actually We Should Say Thanks To You For Giving Us Such A Beautiful Story 😳

Phir Bhi Apne Itne Pyaar Se Thank You Note Dia Hain Tho Rakh Hi Leti Hnu πŸ˜†

Update Soon!

phir se thnku
i was waiting for ur comnt πŸ€—