Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi again😊

I just found a 30:11 min...old...but... long Exclusive interview with Kunal Karan Kapoor from LTL on IF.

Edited by Ani_98 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww...a big thanks🤗.🤗🤗🤗...missing him badly onscreen...😭...aaj kl to bus..itnrws se kaam chalana pad raha hai...bt feeling awesome something is better than nothing..hayeee ...his voice..❤️.❤️.❤️ .❤️.thnks again..🤗🤗.🤗.🤗
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunalkiAC143

awww...a big thanks🤗.🤗🤗🤗...missing him badly onscreen...😭...aaj kl to bus..itnrws se kaam chalana pad raha hai...bt feeling awesome something is better than nothing..hayeee ...his voice..❤️.❤️.❤️ ..thnks again..🤗🤗.🤗.🤗

Missing him too
I really like the interview and I love his honesty.
I also kinda felt bad for him...losing his mom, feeling that people always leave...and still not be bitter...that his a great quality to have.
It seems like he was in a very serious relationship with the actress from Remix.
Hope he find someone (if he not already have one) special to share his life with soon.

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohh... I remember listening to this one and then the discussion which ran into pages and pages 😆

Tfs. Don't mind listening to it all over again 😉
Edited by HansaTapori - 10 years ago
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

[BR][BR][DIV][B]Missing him too[/B][8(][/DIV][DIV][DIV][B]I really like the interview and I love his honesty.[/B][/DIV][DIV][B]I also kinda felt bad for him...losing his mom, feeling that people always leave...and still not be bitter...that his a great quality to have.[/B][/DIV][DIV][B]It seems like he was in a very serious relationship with the actress from Remix.[/B][/DIV][DIV][B]Hope he find someone (if he not already have one) special to share his life with soon.

Sach me I wish too ..someone very spcl..n after listing his intrw i too feel sad..bt he is really so cute n honest...best..