High-Functioning Sociopath @221B Baker St: Benedict Cumberbatch FC

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shut up. You're thinking, its annoying. ๐Ÿ˜†

OK, so i was just checking out the celebrity fanclubs section to find any FC of this sociopath๐Ÿ˜†..but found none

Well, so i thought to make one myself๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I am like totally SHERlocked by this cumber-piece-of-sexy-shit๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.

This is a fan club of world'a only consulting detective: Sherlock Holmes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

All Sherlockologists are invited to join and give their "sciences of deduction" ๐Ÿ˜†

Your one stop for all your deductions๐Ÿ˜›at:

http://www.thescienceofdeduction.co.uk/

Learn more about "how to get sherlocked"๐Ÿ˜‰ at:

You can also find sherlockology on FB, Youtube, instagram, Pinterest and Twitter ๐Ÿ˜Š

Want to be his partner in crime?๐Ÿ˜‰ Make sure you have the vacancy ๐Ÿ˜† (John Watson won't allow๐Ÿ˜‰) Read all about him in the personal blog of Dr. John H. Watson๐Ÿ˜Š at:

Enjoy being sherlocked! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by PragzLuvzKB - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey dear... we have a sherlock CC... where we not only discuss BC... but also the other stars... why dont you join us there?
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh..there is??๐Ÿค”
I did not find it after searching..so i thought to make it. Thanks for telling.๐Ÿ˜Š
Will surely join that CC..can you please give me the link or name? Coz i dint find. Thanks again!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PragzLuvzKB

Ohh..there is??๐Ÿค”

I did not find it after searching..so i thought to make it. Thanks for telling.๐Ÿ˜Š
Will surely join that CC..can you please give me the link or name? Coz i dint find. Thanks again!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah.. sure... here it is... SHERLOCK CC(Member of the Week-Pg32)