zaroge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

when i 1st saw you
plot

madhu is the new girl in college ... rk have fallen for her on the ver 1st sight ...
he thought that all beautiful girls are just around makeup and all but for the 1st time in life he saw a girl with not a single glimpse of makeup and still the most angelic face on the planet ... This is how he fall in love with her a short simple but heart touching realistic story...

part 1 : the meeting
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3919021
part 2: the surprise
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3919021
part3: partners
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3919021&TPN=3
part4: spending time together
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3919021&TPN=3
part 5: our 1st rain

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3919021&TPN=6

part 6: singing for u ... the stalker
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3919021&TPN=8

Edited by zaroge - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome plot dear...loved it...Sooo excited for 1st part ...plzzz Continue soon...
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congratulation!! on ur new sttory all d best
do continue

nice plot ❀️
zaroge thumbnail
hey every one here is part one of my first ss on IF ... plzzz do comment ,like and share i need encouragement and advice both

When I 1st saw you.
part 1

RK'S PROV:
its another usual morning as usual at montreat college ... I just reached the college .. and as always dips is all over me I think a bad day have started .but thank fully my best friend came to the rescue siki ... As always ...
ohhh hold on sorry I forgot to introduce my self...
im rishab kundra as in rk . I live in usa ,my 23 and very much single which no one here believes it obviously m always surrounded by girl . I accept I flirt with girls but not serious with anyone ... I am modern but in this thing I am a bit old fashioned I want to be loyal with one girl for forever though I haven't found her yet but still I know when ever she will come mere dil ki ghanti bajay ge.( my hearts bell will ring ). M currently a mass com student 1st year .
siki: hey rk where r u lost dude .
rk: nowhere man ...
siki: lets go to class man I heard we are going to have a new student to day ..
rk: new student in the middle of the year how come...
siki: don't know exactly ...heard that it's a girl Indian but have been staying in Malaysia for some year now migrated here with family...
rk: ohhh is it ... what's her name..
siki: ohh name ... so mr cool due started ...
rk: its nothing like that dude ...come lets go to class ...
siki: ya lets go...
its our 1st class media history as usual dry and boring . I m still thinking how come the new student haven't come yet ... don't know why but I fell like there is something special about this person.. can't wait to see her..
ohh GOD my books dropped down I wasn't paying attention... what is principal doing in our class . let me get my books 1st
principal: good morning students ...
class: good morning sir...
principal: I would like u to meet our new student MISS MADHUBALA MALIK... she just came to usa with her family . do make her feel comfortable...
rk( I just picked up the books and moved up to see what princi was saying) suddenly my eyes got the glimpse of the most beautiful and angelic face ever saw ... SHE IS BEAUTIFUL... hey wait a min I never ever said that to anyone I used to call girls hot ,sexy , cute... But beautiful... but indeed she deserve the word...she is wearing a knee length sea green summer dress.no trace of makeup at all...just one thing missing her hairs are all tied up in a bun ...What the hell I never noticed a girl like that before...

princi: ok madhubala u can go and sit down...
madhu: thank u sir...
rk( dreaming): she have such an angelic voice... GOD rk u have gone crazy stop it man ur friends gona laugh at u
she walk past me and sat on the seat behind me...
rk: I turned back and look at her but she didn't notice me at all ... Feel like she is kind of quite shy type girl...

the whole morning went with non stop classes .. now the afternoon is free the class just now ended I just turned to take my bag and turned to talk to the beauty behind ... for the 1st time rk approaching a girl... I turned and she was gone...
rk: what the hell
siki: hey dude what happened...
rk: nothing man...
siki: hey the new chick is hot ...
rk( angrily): no she is not...
siki: come on dude u didn't noticed her ...
rk(snaped): I did she wasn't hot she was BEAUTIFUL...
siki: ohhh ... Ok ok...calm down...
rk: hmmm
siki: w8 a min are u like ... no I mean rk has fallen for a girl that also a t 1st sight...
rk(shocked): its nothing like that...
siki: dude come on m ur childhood friend ... I know u very well...
rk: its nothing yar...
siki: ohh shut up and let's go...
rk: let's go where ...
siki: come on dude ... let's have a chat with bhabhi ji( sister-in-law)
rk(shocked ): sik u r to much ...there's nothing ...
siki: ohh come on I know u want to know her lets go and see what is she going...
precap:
some guys tried to rag madhu ... they tried to touch her but instead ... well that's a surprise even rk and siki are shocked ...

plzzz do share it with ur friends

AzraZaidi thumbnail
that was a very nice update !!!

do continue thanx for pm

zaroge thumbnail
hey guys i wrote the next part already but m very upset with the cold response .
😭

when i 1st saw u
part 2

rk and siki went out of the class . they were going towards the canteen...
siki: ohhh shit
rk: what happened?
siki: dude... U forgot bhabi...
rk angrily glared
siki: I mean madhubala is new so...
rk: damn...
siki: exactly... we have to rush u know that ...mukund gang seriously... every new comer they rag.
I mean for guys is still ok but for girl remember last time they ask one of the new girl to kiss the canteen guy...
poor girl
rk: no way dude lets go have to save her she looked very shy and quite ...i don't think she will be able to face them...
siki(smile): ohhh ya ya my superman lets go and rescue Bahbi ... ops I mean maduhbala...

on the other side madhu reached the canteen bought an apple juice and was sitting doing her favorite thing...
READING...
suddenly three guys came to her table ... but she didn't notice them she was to engrossed in reading as always ...
mukund and his friends tried to get her attention but all in vain...
suddenly he snatched madhu's book closed it and put on the table...rk siki also reached there at the entrance...
madhu looked up calmly and smiled
madhu: sorry can I help u...
mukund: of course u can baby ...
madhu( still calm): sorry sir but m not a baby u should check ur eye sight and plzz tell me how do u need m help...
muk(getting angry): ohhh playing cool aren't we...
rk tried to step in but siki stopped him ..
rk: dude look...
siki: w8 lets see what he ask her to do... if he will to something wrong the we will step in...
rk(not satisfied ): okay...
muk: hmmm ok lets see ok as u know u are new so as a senior we will rag u ...
madhu: hmm so
muk: so u have to clean our shoes ...
madhu(shocked): excuse me...
muk: yes... u have to do that or either u have to kiss me... so u decide what u want...
rk's blood was boiling but he didn't wanted his friends to notice so he tried to stay calm...
madhu( smile calm): trust me mr the last person u want to mess with is me...
mukund and the other to guys laugh ...
muk: awww trust me baby u are the 1st for today...
he tried to hold her hand

rk took a step forward but before he could to do something mukund was crying in pain...
rk( jaw dropped): sik did u just saw what I saw...
siki( mouth open):hmmm
madhu just twisted mukund's hand and his face was pinned on the table...
everyone was shocked to see the clam madhu just now become BRUCE LI...
madhu: don't ever mess with a girl specially when she know kung fu ...
everyone shocked ...
mukund's friend's took wooden rode and tried to hit madhu rk ran to stop madhu in a blink of eye turned and twisted them now all three of them were face pinned on the table and wooden rod on their neck ... three of them were screaming...

everyone else was silent...and staring including rk and siki ( shocked) ...
madhu: don't try the hindi movie trick here ... that u will hit someone from behind and he/she will faint ...
come on grow up u guy's
never ever try to touch me otherwise u won't be able to use ur hand again
muk&friends: ok sorry mata ji but plzzz leave us will never ever disturb u again...
madhu left them with a jerk...she turned around and saw everyone staring at her she adjust her dress
took her thing's and left from there...
siki: dude how come the lovely dove became wild cat...
rk(smiled): never saw a girl like her dude ...a ninja Beauty ...
rk(himself): think I have fallen for her...
due m in love rk is in love in just 3 hr...
siki(laugh): dude u were right stop thinking about her
man.
rk(to himself): stop thinking never even ever in my next 7 birth's also...

rk was lying on his bed thinking about the past week

it's been almost 1 week
... rk secretly started following madhu... she love reading so from last one week he started going to library... he is in the college from last 2 years he never ever enter the library... When last week he went in few of the student's fall of the chair and the librarian almost fainted... but he just quietly walked in a sat there across the row madhu was sitting and he from behind the book was admired her everyday from last one week ...
rk giggled ...

rk(to himself): she is too simple never ever she wear makeup always wear simple yet decent cloths her hairs always tied in a bun ( how I wish I could see her hairs open)... When every she is free she is reading or she go to the small church made in the college ... (rk never went to church since his mum passed away he didn't bother going church or doing any religious thing) seems like she is religious ...
but there are 2 weird things 1st is she didn't make any friends ... Not that people don't talk to her she speak with everyone nicely but it looks like she stay away from the crowd...
and 2nd thing is she eat ice-cream everyday can u imagine everyday ... think she loves ice-cream ... she looks super cute when she is eating ice-cream like a kid...

precap
rk followed madhu to church ...
rk madhu 1st talk...

Manisha100 thumbnail
Yippp I m 1st to comment...
Its just awesome... πŸ˜› n especially i was just laughing on that library part (its like MAI hu na moive..) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Simply Awesome... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
AzraZaidi thumbnail
awesome update !!!!
super duper madhu

she is a ninja !!! [kung fu]

thanx for pm

do continue
zaroge thumbnail
ya took the idea from main hoon and and thnxx for liking the story plzzz do promote the story till now m getting a very cold response @Manisha100
meiejrishbala thumbnail
i just find ur story in madhubala writer's index
its nice dear
do continue...plz pm me too...i will send a buddy req😊