Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

awesome update.
poor aliya,i feel bad for her.want to know about zain.update soon.finally i feel happy to read a story on zaya.

thank u soo much... 😊 i feel happy to write something on ZaYa
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Lovely update... thank u dear 😊

Aaliya was happy with zain and thought of proposing him... yeah n it really takes efforts 😳 so zain too had feelings for her? u will get to know later in the story...
Zain was drunk and he said Aaliya to leaveπŸ˜• I guess this had something to do with zain's mom...she might have manipulated him..😑 may be... may be not... 😳
So Aaliya is now in shimla...😲 poor Aaliya could have gone to her parents house.
waiting for the next part

reply in bold font
844858 thumbnail
Hmm, great update Naina!
I loved the whole feel of this update, sad, serene and intriguing.
So now we know why Aaliya left Zain. That part was sad :(
But I'm sure there's more to it and we'll see that when you bring in Zain's POV so waiting for that...
And I like that she's working( Always nice to see an independent woman)
Anywhoo...I'll be waiting for more and Thanks for the PM:)
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lila-

Hmm, great update Naina! thank u lila 😊

I loved the whole feel of this update, sad, serene and intriguing.
So now we know why Aaliya left Zain. That part was sad :( i know...
But I'm sure there's more to it and we'll see that when you bring in Zain's POV so waiting for that... yeah may be... i dont know when his POV will be added
And I like that she's working( Always nice to see an independent woman) me too...
Anywhoo...I'll be waiting for more and Thanks for the PM:) will try to come up with next soon...

naina927 thumbnail
YOU GUYS CAN LIKE MY OFFICIAL PAGE ON FACEBOOK ALSO...
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written Naina...
N y would it not b nice after all its written by our greatest writer of the forum...

Absolutely amazing.. Seriously loved it alot.. I mean how can u write all ur stories with the same essence of beautifullness everytime in ur every story... I just started reading ur stories n I will say n must say u r the person which got GOD GIFTED HANDS AND MIND..

Like ur other stories it was also amazing.. I was so amazed by it.. How u managed yr seriously... Being the writer of other couple.. how u managed to give ur hand in new forum with the same zeal...BECAME A FAN OF YOURS..

The starting was amazing.. The title is superb n really suits the story a lot... Never watched this serial but will surely try to have a look on it after reading ur story...

Hawww Divorce.. So sad... Felt bad for her... Dil k armaan ansuon mein beh Gaye.. She decorated the room... n yummm chocolate cake... That was so rude.. she did so much n he hurted her instead of appreciating...

She is so sweet still thinking of his happiness.. That's a true love in the sense.. Yes ur heart is broken but still u think about ur love's happiness...

Oh leap of two years... poor she can't go to her family... Really feels hurt when somebody leaves u in the mid way... it hurts a lot when u walk far away with someone but in between that person leaves ur hand n u have to cover the remaining part by urself alone...

Loved every bit of it.. wanna knw how the story unfolds further n wanna knw how they will meet again... loved the way u described her emotions.. it was beautifully portrayed...

Wanna say again u r the best... THE BEST... It's always a pleasure reading a new story from u... Will read all ur stories soon too...

Do continue sooner n dont forget to pm me..

P.S: Can I have an update of BAD BOY ????

Sanjana...
Edited by cutiepie2244 - 10 years ago
niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow naina you in this forum also
I started watching this recently and I'm loving it
now the update.. Its awesome
loved it
felt bad for aaliya
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Neeki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!! Youre simply great πŸ‘

I really love your writing, you have an amazing talent. You have me hooked, I'm eagerly waiting for your next update.

I love how you've described Aaliya's feelings for Zain. How she can sacrifice her own happiness for his.

Just one question, are you going to have Zain's POV too?

Can't wait until your next update.
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sooorrryyy nhi bolongi ab tu tm b thak gyi hogi sorry sunn sunn k hainaaa bolo bolo tell tell πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ chalo let me comment now ye gusse se bhari bhari aankhen mat dikhao ab kr rahi hon comment baba 😊😊😊😊😊 actually i thought dat i had comment on it but after seeing ress on it i was 😑 on myself but u never complained about it so sweet of u alot of πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 4 dis
Firstly thnk u so much on writing sumthing on zaya actually i m watching dis show 4rm d start but never joined d forum 4 sum reasons i really want 2 read sumthing gud on dem but i never thought i will get a fabulous writer 4 dat n i mean it naina ❀️
Prologue was very nice n interesting itself told dat how much aaliya luvs zain she was so selfless n 2 much in luv with him dat she left him just 4 his happiness so he can fulfil his all dreams n doesn't think she is d hurdle btw his dreams n success ( i hav 2 ask just 1 thing y u always make grls 2 suffers in ur stories i know i know grls r more strong den boys 4rm heart n dey can do anything but still do write sumthing in which boy suffer all prblms πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ )
Ch 1 : Brilliant update ⭐️⭐️⭐️ u hav portrayed aaliya's emotions very well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
oh dey had a arrange marriage n she fall in luv with him n going 2 confess her feelings 2 him but got heart broken by his words he wants divorce 4rm her ( how can he b so stupid 2 say sumthing like dat n dat 2 in druken state dat was so unfair with her at least he should told her wht was her fault ) n she luved him 2 much dat she left him just 4 his happiness , feeling so bad 4 her she was not even with her family she is all alone she hav all relation in her life but still she is alone bcoz she don't want any1 2 think bad about him ( really it felt 2 bad whn u giv ur whole life 2 d 1 person whom u luv d most n expect 4rm him dat he will b always dere 4 u but he broke ur trust n left u in mid way 2 live ur life all alone ) u hav written everything very beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by kateyes - 10 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely start
thanks for the pm
do continue