Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dewdrops.ShaKun

res

unres

Hmm... well... concept is quite interesting... thank you...

Aliya... truly in love.. types.. and

Zain too ambitious... <3 yeah totally... πŸ˜ƒ

Aliya... left him fr his happiness...

Aww... I'm excited to know read more... <3 glad to hear that...

update sooon <3 <3

reply in bold font...
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naina927

so here goes your colourful reply as i promised

VeRy colorful it was, I must say πŸ˜›
Great writers like you are always welcome πŸ€—
I don't mind if you praise yourself , We all should do that sometimes for letting our own selves know how awesome we are!

Updating just in some minutes?
REALLY?
WOW!! You are fast girl, Keep up the speed and good work πŸ‘
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyara.95

VeRy colorful it was, I must say πŸ˜› thank u again πŸ˜ƒ
Great writers like you are always welcome πŸ€—
I don't mind if you praise yourself , We all should do that sometimes for letting our own selves know how awesome we are! yeah right...

Updating just in some minutes?
REALLY? YES... NOW IN FEW SECONDS
WOW!! You are fast girl, Keep up the speed and good work πŸ‘ sure...

naina927 thumbnail

Thank you soo much for the response guys...!!! i have replied to each and every comment, so you guys can have a look at it... 😊 i will pm the ones who asked me and for further PMs, you guys need to BUDDY me... 😊

being new on the forum, i still got a very welcoming and warm hearted response... again THANKS... πŸ€— πŸ€—
i have thought of something guys... .. from now on i will be dedicated a chapter to the one whose comment touched my heart... in simple words, the one with a beautiful comment will get a DEDICATION...!!! ⭐️
and this time its Kyara.95 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
NEXT can be YOU...!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
you guys can like my official page also and get updates direct on fb
Chapter 1
only for you...
divorce... i was numb when he said that seven letter word to me. a single word of his destroyed the little world i created after getting married to him. initially zain and i werent happy with this marriage. our marriage was fixed by our parents n before we could meet and get to know each other, we were already married. but soon i found my happiness with zain and i assumed that zain also did. i really thought that now we have grown close and now we have started accepting each other the way we are. i donno when i fell in love with him and on 14th of feb, i decided to tell zain about my feelings. i decided to tell him that im in love with him and hoped to hear that he loves me back. i decorated our bedroom and baked a chocolate cake for him. i was waiting for him to return, when the door opened with a bang. i looked up to see a drunk zain at the doorstep trying to stand on his feet. he was about to fall when i ran up to him and saved him supporting his stumbling form but he jerked my hands away and pushed me. i was shocked and looked at him with million questions in my eyes. the next words that slipped from his mouth, broke my heart. "i want divorce aliya... i feel suffocated in all this... leave me alone n go... go away aliya" he yelled n the ground under my feets slipped away. he didnt want me n i just wanted his happiness. that moment i realised that its all about preferences and choices. he didnt choose me n didnt preferred me over anything. he wanted his freedom that he used to have before marriage, so i left barkat early in the morning, leaving a letter behind for him hoping he gets whatever he desires for in life. i want his happiness and success nothing else.
two years passed by... two long years i have been living like this... all alone and away from my family. my family which meant the world to me... infact its still the world for me. but i cant go back to them that day. if i went to my parents house that day, i would have to tell them that i left my in-laws house and my husband... but how could i ever tell them that... i cant let them know the cruel game my stars played with me. i cant tell them that zain only asked me to leave him. i still remember how much my parents used to adore and trust zain. he was my perfect match in their eyes and its not like that i dont believe this... i do... yes zain was, is and will be my perfect match. so what we are like the two banks of the same river that can never meet though we flow together to the same destination. we are the two sides of the same coin or like two parallel roads which never coincides.
i took a job in this orphanage as a teacher. i have always have this reading habit or i should say keen interest in reading books. second reason of working here will be these cute little innocent children who also dont have anyone in this world like me (now). we are family now... a big family... a family which will always remain together no matter what. our love for each other will never change given the changing circumstances and time unlike some people whose relations and feelings keep changing every minute. one minute they are friends with you and love you to death and next moment suddenly they are stranger and you mean nothing to them. i know i have formed opinion about people but after what happened ro me, its kind of justified. my husband who was supposed to be with me at every step of life; couldnt even walk few steps with me. he left me midway and in a way asked me to find a way out of the darkness that was surrounding me.
the morning i left barkat villa was something i can never forget. i walked aimlessly with my luggage in my hand and tears rolling down my cheeks. i didnt know where to go and what to do, and all this made me feel even more helpless and more tears formed in my swollen red eyes. i was mentally and emotionally shattered and soon i was physically exhausted as well, i dragged my feet to the nearby bus stand and sat in a random bus. i didnt know where that bus was going to take me but i knew where i cant go. i cant go back to my house, to my parents. i just cant... sitting in the bus, i dont know when i dozed off until someone shook me. a lady sitting beside me shook me n i looked questioningly at her and then i followed her gaze. the conductor was standing and waiting for me to buy a ticket but i didnt know where that bus was going. he told me that the bus was going to shimla and i bought the ticket. thats how i ended up in shimla and soon i found a job to sustain myself.
so did you guys like it...????
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago
Emaani.95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It was Good!

But now I have more questions regarding the story than before.

My Questions are:

Did Aliya just simply left the Barkat Villa without giving Divorce to him? I mean for Divorce she has to sign the legal papers along with Zain but nothing of that sort happened! She just left because he said in his drunken state that he don't want to live with her anymore.

Also, if Aliya never went back to her home in Bhopal then Usman must have talked to them about that matter. Maybe asking Ghulaam of Aliya's whereabouts as according to your update no one in the Barkat Villa knows about where Aliya went.
I am confused yaar! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Please answer these questions in the next update.

Over all, once again I would tell you that you wrote the part superbly 😊
I hope Zain didn't meant what he said in that intoxicated state of his and do regrets his words the next morning when he didn't find Aliya in the house.

Thank you so very much for dedicating the update to me. It was really a Sweet gesture πŸ€—
Now, as I have buddied you, Do PM me when you Update.
Edited by Kyara.95 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
poor aliya,i feel bad for her.want to know about zain.update soon.finally i feel happy to read a story on zaya.
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reswa hai ji..
kal subha unres kar dengey... <3 sorry iss waqt nahi kar payengey.. <3

Unres

Sorry subha nahi shaam ko kar rahe hain.. :)

Coming to update haye...

poor Aliya... divorce word was like an earthquake to her..

and how much understanding she us.. Aww...

But wat about Zain? and his condition...??

do update sooon... <3 <3
Edited by Dewdrops.ShaKun - 10 years ago
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyara.95

It was Good! thank u first of all... 😊

But now I have more questions regarding the story than before. your questions... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My Questions are:

Did Aliya just simply left the Barkat Villa without giving Divorce to him? I mean for Divorce she has to sign the legal papers along with Zain but nothing of that sort happened! She just left because he said in his drunken state that he don't want to live with her anymore. you will get to know everything as soon as i update the next part... everything will come up... say for example the divorce papers n all... just stay patient and tuned πŸ˜‰
Also, if Aliya never went back to her home in Bhopal then Usman must have talked to them about that matter. Maybe asking Ghulaam of Aliya's whereabouts as according to your update no one in the Barkat Villa knows about where Aliya went. ye bhopal kahan se aaya... background not the same as shown in the sow... arrey sab pta chalega heroine... petience... πŸ˜‰ 😳
I am confused yaar! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ abhi story from aliya's point of view... i will others POV as well... 😊 for the time being, just read the update again... only from a girls point of view whose life changed in a second...
Please answer these questions in the next update.

Over all, once again I would tell you that you wrote the part superbly 😊
I hope Zain didn't meant what he said in that intoxicated state of his and do regrets his words the next morning when he didn't find Aliya in the house. keep hoping... you never know whats coming up next...

Thank you so very much for dedicating the update to me. It was really a Sweet gesture πŸ€— your most welcome
Now, as I have buddied you, Do PM me when you Update. i will definitely pm u...

reply in bold font
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops.ShaKun

reswa hai ji..

kal subha unres kar dengey... <3 sorry iss waqt nahi kar payengey.. <3

Its okk hai ji...πŸ˜ƒ
Take your time
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update...
Aaliya was happy with zain and thought of proposing him...so zain too had feelings for her?
Zain was drunk and he said Aaliya to leaveπŸ˜• I guess this had something to do with zain's mom...she might have manipulated him..😑
So Aaliya is now in shimla...😲 poor Aaliya could have gone to her parents house.
waiting for the next part