Posted: 10 years ago
very nice chapter 😳, loved it how Aliya feels happy again with Ruhan
Cant wait to read the next part, hope Aliya has fun in Delhi
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its outstanding update dear. .
Really loved n enjoyed it. .
Its bring sweet n big smile on my face. .
Really live these sweet gesture of ruhaan.
Srry dear for wrng name in last comment. .
But its awsm..
Feel happy for aaliya...dhe deserve it. .
Hey but the way u portrayed ruhaan ..I fall for him.
Outstanding wrk. .
Keep rocking
Thanks alot for pm dea.
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Rush an is so sweet
Thnx 4 d pm
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice story
Feel so sorry aliya she gave up everything to her N was alone for so long
Glad to know that Zain did n still does have feelings for her but at time was afraid to admit it
He wants her back but doesn't he remember how he asked her to leave surely he doesn't expect her to come back herself he needs to bring her home n win her love n trust again
Hoping our Ruhan will not only be the key to bringing back light n happiness into her life but also make Zain realize her worth
I know Zain is hero in story but if she can't have him I hope Aliya falls for Ruhan as the guy is too nice n would always keep her happy
Wondering if he has secret feelings for her??
Anyways Zain needs to wake up n fight to win his love just hope they meet soon so he can finally realize how much he needs her
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
kateyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorrryyy 4 2 much late 😡😡😡 actually i thought i had commented on it but 2 my disappointment i hadn't 😡😡😡😡😡 but still u never complain about it n pm me dis dats so sweet of u 🤗🤗
Ch 4 : Brilliant update 👏👏👏 liked d new entry ruhan he seems 2 b a nice guy n a true frnd 😃😃😃😃😃 atleast now sum 1 is dere who can bring smile on aaliya's face ( wht r frndz 4 2 keep ur frnd happy whn dey need u d most 😊😊😊😊 ) his presence will help her 2 move on in her life atleast now she is not alone n she can't wait whole life 4 zain 😡😡😡 2 luv her back ( ruhan presence will definately affect dat jerk 😡😡😡 in future jealousy track 😃😃😃 ) really liked dere bond
😃😃
Ch 5 : Brilliant update 👏👏👏 ruhan is really a true frnd 😃😃😃😃😃 he understands her unspoken words n care about her feelings dat how she is feeling whn he is 2 leaving her alone ( liked dat part a tear rolled down my cheek his thumb touched my cheek lightly n he brushed d tear away , i looked at him n he closed his hand into a fist n enacted 2 b putting dat tear drop into d pocket of his overcoat 👏👏👏 ," its priceless aalu... dare u care 4 me or anyone as stupid as me... " ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ n dat 1 line of his brought smile 2 her face even mine 😃😃😃 )
n in next moment he made her 2 go with him she really needs a chng in her life how can she live like dis away 4rm every 1 n her happiness she 2 hav d rite 2 live d life fullest ( it seems more den frndship growing btw dem especially 4rm ruhan side n i m liking him very much 😃😃😃 want 2 see zain 😡😡😡 suffers alot n regret his decision seeing dem 2gether 😃😃😃 ) let see wht happens next 😃😃

Edited by kateyes - 10 years ago
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi naina ...this is d first time m commenting on ur ss ...srry 4 late comment but i juz did read it now...anyway I LOVED IT!!!!Plzzz update fast dear...m waitin...