MMT Reunion 14th Feb 2014 ..Welcome MMTians - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ridz.Instigator

Meoowww !!
Hillo MMTians :-D

Billi πŸ₯³ aagayi mere jaan πŸ€— welcome hai ...
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haan aaj aayungi kriti ... single vella Jo hoon ...lol

Who's here :O Riduuu :-* hiii muaah!!!
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well its a bit obvious!! I was expecting only ranveer would be praised!! Arjun kapoor is an average actor and priyanka chopra ko to i dnt get what has happend?? Her movie choices have gone bad!!
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Angee I don't watch JA... but Paridhi is good! She's married no?
angeala95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Angee I don't watch JA... but Paridhi is good! She's married no?

Yeah she is!! I was quite shocked to find that out!! She looks so young to be married!!
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeala95

Krithi: lol i dnt watch any of these!! Thoda serials vagerah se saath chala gya hai!! Kuch pasand hi nahi ata ek do ko chhodke!!!
Sakhi: breaking bad to nahi but i watch how i met your mother and big bang theory!! Do u?? Gunday ke no plans but i want to watch highway and shadi ke side effects!!

Watched few episodes of how I met ur mother, good fun but not bbt. I also watched Sherlock Holmes series. That one is also quite interesting and the best thing each season has just 3 episodes.
Waise I am too waiting for shadi ke side effects. The promo itself was quite interesting.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Haan aaj aayungi kriti ... single vella Jo hoon ...lol

Who's here :O Riduuu :-* hiii muaah!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yesh ..lets celebrate balentine day together with some jalebi ,mirchi pakora , baingan bhindi 😳raat ko le kar aana sab mil baat ke kaanege ...suhane din ko yaad karenge 😳
angeala95 thumbnail
Sakhi: himym ka last ssn is on air and it will end in march!! Me too sad to think that!! I will miss it terribly!!
I really like farhar akhtar and vidya balan as a couple!! They were good fun in koffee with karan as well!! M looking forward to it!!
Krithzz thumbnail

Yeah she is!! I was quite shocked to find that out!! She looks so young to be married!!

omg 😲 she married ...
lagta hai santoor soap use karti hai πŸ˜‰
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail

Sakhi: himym ka last ssn is on air and it will end in march!! Me too sad to think that!! I will miss it terribly!!
I really like farhar akhtar and vidya balan as a couple!! They were good fun in koffee with karan as well!! M looking forward to it!!

HIMYM is just awesome love it 😳 even me keen to c vidya farhan on big screen they look great they have some freshness spark together