Frequent Posters

Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
continue soon na... we are waiting for ur Update
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im so excited for this!!! Please PM me when you update!
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg ! Dear its so good !!πŸ‘πŸΌ
U write so well !! πŸ‘
I'm in love with this n please update soon !! ❀️❀️
..Amira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Note:
Please before reading the FF, do read this Note.

This story will look simple in the beginning but after their will be some parts that may shock you so It's my request to weak hearts people, not to read. I hesitated a lot to share this story but I discussed with a lot of people and they want me to share it. Some REALITY ISSUES will be shown that may shock you. Please make sure before reading 😳

This story is very closed to my heart 😭. It's written in my version, so do not worry πŸ˜‰ I want people to react and to fight for any kind of injustice 😊 . In this period of my life, I met people who gave me good listens and learnt me whats life was actually. Please do not wasted, and enjoy it. ENJOY doesn't meant BARBAD, so kuch bhi karo soch samajh ke karo.

We are going to start a new journey together πŸ€— So Hello to everyone :) I hope we all will enjoy. I will enjoy writing 😳 and I hope you will enjoy reading.

IF YOU WISHED TO RECEIVE PM, DO ADD -Shareen-

She is my friend, she is gonna help me to sending pmz

- - - - -

Chapter1: It had to be

It was cold. In a huge room, a big bed, a dressing table, a big mirror... Aliya stepped toward the window and observed the falling snow. She felt amazed and attractived to Kashmir's beauty because it was a so silent and a peacefull city. She has never seen this beauty and this environement before.

She was wearing a red lehenga, her head was covered with a red chunari, She was looking very beautifull with dark red lipstick, grey/black/red shades on her eyes. She was wearing heavy gold jewellery.

She was waiting impatientely for someone, obvisiouly her husband. She was bit sad because of being separated from her family. But It had to be because after marriage a women's house it's her husband's house. She was missing her city Bhopal. She was bit nervous too as it was her first wedding night.

Her body was covered with a red and beige shawl, it was gifted to her by her mom who passed away when Aaliya was ten years old, but Aaliya still loves her a lot and she is still alives in her memories. That's why she agreed to marry Zain because it was her mom's and Zain's mom's decision to marry them. The both ladies were bestfriends. Her mom was worried about her futur and so before dying she made a decision of her life. She always found Zain cute and nice.

Aaliya agreed to marry Zain because she had trust on her mom's decision and she knews that her mom's decision will be the best for her. BUT BUT BUT she had never meet or talk to Zain Abdullah before. She just heard his name on news channel and seen his photos on magazines as he is a handsome guy and Usman's son. His father is the most famous and hardworking doctor. They have made their own hotels and hospitals. Zain joined the business and helped his brother. Zain is a bit naughty but talented too. His work is his passion. What's more, He can't see his family members sad, he always wants them to be happy.

She heard footsteps voice, and her heart starting beating so fast. " Allah! Help me please! Meri madat kariye " She quicly ran to the bed and sat on the middle, She hide her face with the shawl. The man entered in the room, locked the door and sat next to her.

" How are you? " The man asked in a husky voice.

" I'm ok! " She said in a nervous tone. A question was caming in his mind, she hesitated for a moment but then she asked " I know it's stupid we even don't know each other and now we are married. I want to know if you are happy from this marriage? "

" It was mom and dad's decision, they showed me your photo and told me about you. And I like you so I agreed to marry you. I thought that it would be a good decision. And what about you? Are you happy? " She was feeling confortable now.

" Yes I'm happy! I don't know so much about you but Dad had told me about your talents and that you are a good man " They both smiled to each other. There was a big silence for few minutes. She again started to blush.

He became close to her and removed her shawl, then her red chunari, then her jewerelly... He kissed on her lips... She was blushing and shying a lot. His eyes were so attractive, she couldn't stop herself from being completely Zain's.

It was morning. Aaliya wake in the early morning to not to make a bad impression first day. She went to Kitchen to help her mother-in-law to prepare the breakfast.

" Salamalekum Khala Jaan! How are you? "

" Walekumasalam! I'm fine and you? " Zain' mom asked.

" I'm also fine! Can I help you? "

" Ofcourse " Aliya helped her to make the breakfast. The lady was smiling but all of sudden she made an angry face as she will eat Aliya right now.

" You know why I marry you to my son? " Aliya was confused and wondering why.

" Because your mom wanted to marry you and my son before dying. I agree too to make her feel relax and to make her sure that after her death you will be save. But she told to everyone that I promised her that. I hadn't got any other option so I marry both of you, for not to lose our reputation. We have a big name in the world, I couldn't let the people say that I broke a promise thats why I marry you to my son. " Aliya felt sad that this lady was saying bad thing about her mom.

" I never wanted to marry you with my son! You don't even match to our standard " She said rudely. Aliya felt very bad and sad too. She got tears into her eyes.

" I'm sorry Khala but don't blame my mom. I don't know in which situation and condition she made this decision but you lied to her. May I know why you give her fake hopes? "

" SHUT UP Aliya! I don't want to talk about this. Just Make sure that you don't do anything or say anything that make issues. Especially in Media! Humari reputation ka khayal rakhna. And mind your own business " She said with attitude and went.

Aliya was shocked and was feeling very very bad. How this lady could say bad things about her mom? How rude she was? But then she thought that atleast Zain was a good man who loved her. She was having some good hopes. But she was diapointed a lot, the lady that she always called Khala Jaan thinking that she is the bestfriend of her mom, who will love her like her mom, became a churel. Was it only because she is rich now? " What's happening Allah? Please help me! "

Suddenly a woman came, it was Zain's bhabhi Nafissa. Aliya cleaned her tears and tried to behave like everything was ok.

" Aslamalekum Bhabhi! Do you need anything? "

" Listen! This is my home, you don't need to order me! " Nafissa said rudely.

" No I just asked this to help you! " Aliya said.

" Then you dont need to tell me what I have to do or not! " She said in anger. Zain's 2nd bhabhi cames, Shazia. Nafissa look at her furiously and went.

" Shazia Bhabhi Aslamalekum! "

" Walekumasalam Aliya! " Aliya thanked to God that someone talked to her sweetly.

" She married Zain, and take the chance from my sister to be the bahu of this house and now she is trying to be friend with me! BLOODY DOWN MARKET! " She thought.

" Bhabhi! Why Nafissa Bhabhi went furiously? "

" Mind your own business! " Aliya got serious and felt bad thinking that all ladies were same and she had to spend all her life with them. Shazia laughed and pretended as she was joking with her.

" I mean don't take her serious, she is mad " Shazia said kindly and went. Aliya was disliking already the ladies of this house. But she controlled her self as she had to spent her life there. Her elder sister Hayat who is already married advised her to compromise and not to be the reason of the problems. And to spend a good and happy life.

Suddenly someone came and hugged her from the behind, and kissed her on her neck. " You are looking gorgeous my beautifull wife! " Aliya forgot all of her tensions and felt confortable in his arm. She felt so good whenever he touches her.

" Thank you Zain! But please leave me! Koi dekh le ga "

" Oh Com'on you are my wife! Let me feel you " He kept kissing on her neck.

" Zain do you love me? " She wanted to make sure that he wasn't pressurised to marry her.

" Itni gorgeous wife ho to pyar kaise nahi ho sakhta? I love you! " Aliya blushed and was feeling relaxed knowing his answer. He was just about to touch her lips when she ran out from him. She was laughing, he was smiling and observing his cute wife. " I love you Aliya " He said loudly. Aliya shied and felt so special.

- - - -

Sorry for mistakes 😳 I hope you enjoy reading. Do leave your comments and your opinions.

Next: A beautifull night
Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres...

well.. Im not weak at heart

so bring it on...

Ur ideas which uh have fr the story..

hmmm... abhi tak to story...

simple and sweet.. hai...

and i loved it

looking forward to.. it... <3 <3

and good luck fr exams <3 <3
Edited by Dewdrops.ShaKun - 10 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Shanak: no Zain isn't doctor ! It is his dad the doctor. He is just known for that reason that his dad is a doctor. He is also known for being handsome. Zain just joined the office/business two years ago to help his brother who is already in this field
Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part.feel bad for aliya,she have to deal the three witch.i'm happy that zain love her.thanks for pm.update soon.
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww i understand..am not a weak heart...am all set to read this FF...
So as usual the witches are here back with the business...
Thank god atleast Zain loves aaliya...
Waitng for the next part!!
Edited by Maneesha_Shanak - 10 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Thanks everyone :)
Shanak: I replied you in the post before yours.
Shareen: Sorry! Next time :))
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Amira..

Thanks everyone :)
Shanak: I replied you in the post before yours.
Shareen: Sorry! Next time :))

Yeah i have seen it...
hahha BTW my name is maneesha...Shanak is my fav jodi's nameπŸ˜ƒ