Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update
I am hating surayah. She has made her son a beast who has destroyed an innocent soul. Poor Aliya feeling so sad for her, she is dying. Her self respect is ruin, she feel lifeless and she feels like she is dying. The limit is cross.
Update next chapter soon
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zain is a monster here, who is killed sweet innocent self of Aaliya, made her every night a nightmare... Her family also didn't support her, this is the problem, women don't get anyone beside her when needed... Suraiya is sooo mean, I am using black magic, so creepy... Hope Zain realize his sins soon...
amazing update, do update pretty soon and pm 😃
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
such a painful and emotional update

zain is like truly a heartless beast

feeling bad for aliya. she is all alone!
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😲 last update 👏 over all
taahir004 thumbnail
Aliya's inlaws never truely accepted her and Surraiya wants to break Aliya by using black magic on Zain . but at the moment this magic is working to Surraiya's benefit but I wonder when the black magic actually stops working on Zain and he realizes all his sins he commited towards his wife .
Aliya on the other hand is waiting for her husband to change and at the same time she is getting weaker
an outstanding chapter
..Amira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks everyone for liking my ff and for your sweet comments.

I will update as soon as I can.

Amira
..Amira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Note:

I will pm u later 😳 😳

Please before reading the FF, do read this Note.

I will include some parts that may shock. I hesitated a lot to sharethis story but I discussed with a lot of people and they want me to share it. Some REALITY ISSUES will be shown that may shock you.

In previous chapters, there was an issue about Black magic, please don't try this, be carefull if something like that it's happening because it can ruin your life.

It's written in my version, so do not worry 😉 I want people to react and to fight for any kind of injustice 😊 .

IF YOU WISHED TO RECEIVE PM, DO ADD -Shareen-

She is my friend, she is gonna help me to sending pmz

Chapter6:

He was laying on the couch. All the cuteness which was on his face today was disappeared. Now he was a Beast due to his mom's cheap games. He became so emotionless and rude toward everyone, even with her mom. When he used to go to office, he couldn't work properly and so he made so much lose. He started to go to clubs, made bad and spoilt friends and came late at home, even sometimes he didn't came at home for weeks. He was so tensed with his behavior and he wanted to make himself hurt more and more so that's why he hurts Aliya because when he saw her in pain, he felt pain too.

Aliya was laid on the bed and was sleeping. It seemed that she lost a lot of weight. She had big dark circles and looked like if she was sick. Nobody was there to take care of her, everyone in the house was torturing her. Surraiya fired every worker so even in this condition, Aliya cleaned the home and made food. Zain never supported her. She never got the courage to tell her father or neither to her sister what she was facing because she was broken inside her but still her faith on Allah never ended. Now she was living only for this baby.

Surraiya was so tensed because she lost her old son who was a nice person. She knew that it was all her fault and for that she was feeling so guilty. She wanted to make everything like before but it was too late. Somewhere inside her, she was still blaming Aliya for that. She stopped her black magic because it ruined everything but still her aim was to throw Aliya out the house. She wanted to give a lot of pain to Aliya and for that she decided to kill her baby. It has been few months and the situation was getting more than worse.

Aliya was preparing food in Kitchen then Chand Khala came, she looked so worried and afraid " Aliya! "
" What happened Khala? " Aliya asked confusedly and worriedly. During this difficult period of her life, only Chand Khala took care of her.
" I heard Surraiya mam! She was talking to someone' She has done black magic on Zain that's why he is so changed and behaved rudely. Mam is trying to kill you baby. " Aliya was shocked, for a while she couldn't believe but then she realised that everything was true. She had tears into her eyes and touched her stomach.
" I will have to save my baby! I can't let him die from this witch "
" Aliya baita! Surraiya mam, Nafeesa and Shazia are gone to a cooking competition. Fahad is at office. Zain I don't know. But there isn't anyone at home except us. You should run away "
" I will have to inform Zain about his mom. He is unconscious of everything. Even if he hurts me a lot but As a wife, its my duty to inform him and he might realise his mistakes " Aliya said.
" No Aliya! You are so innocent. Zain will not listen you. Black magic is so powerful and it ruined everything. Zain might became violent and done something to you so better is that you should run away from there "
" I will go back to Abbu's home "
" No Aliya! Surraiya can easily find you and your life is in danger. If you want you can stay at my daughter's home. She lives in Delhi "
Aliya hugged Chand Khala and thanked her. She sent Aliya at her daughter's home.

In the night, they all were at dinning table and waiting for the dinner.
" Aliya Kahan mar gayi? Bring the food quickly! " Zain shouted.
Chand Khala quickly ran out and served them the food.
" Where is Aliya? " Surraiya asked her.
" I don't know. " Chand Khala said.
" Since I have came back home, I haven't seen her. " Nafeesa said.
" May be she run away with someone " Shazia said. Zain got confused.
" What do you mean by this? " He asked to Shazia.
" Yesterday, she was talking to a boy " Zain got furious and he ordered to check to entire Barkat villa and he learnt that Aliya wasn't there.
He screamed " She run away with my baby! How she dares? I won't let her alive. Let this baby born then I will kill her "
Surraiya smirked evilly and thought " Wow I never thought that my problem will be easile solved. But still this baby is linking Zain and Aliya so I will have to kill it "
" Zain baita! Don't be angry. You know I always had doubt on this lady but I never get the courage to tell you because I was so afraid to lose you. I heard Aliya talking with her boyfriend too. I was shocked, she was saying that this baby is her bf's " Zain got furious.
" Mom if this is true I will kill both, Aliya and her baby too. " He said in anger.
" Forget it Zain! Why you want your hands to get dirty with that characterless' lady's blood? " his mom said.
" fine mom! Only for your sake I'm not going to kill her but I swear if she came again in front of my eyes, I will push her so hard that she will have a miscarriage. " Zain said rudely.
" I always thought that A' I didn't even want to pronounce her name. I always that that she was a good girl and innocent, I shouldn't be so harsh with her But thank God that I was. She used to pretend to care for me but Today her truth is revealed, she ran away with her boyfriend and this baby.. Seriously man she disgusted me " Zain went away.

On the other side, Aliya was sitting in a train. She sent a message to her husband " Zain! I know it would be hard for you to believe but its true, your mom had done black magic on you that's why you became so bad and now she wants to kill our baby. I will come back home after delivery "

He got more furious after reading that and replied back" What the hell you think bloody b****? You are blaming my mom to hide your truth. I know everything now, You ran away with your boyfriend but you are still pretending because you want to live as Aliya Zain Abdullah to get my money right? Don't reply back characterless lady! You are dead for me now. And yeah this isn't our baby, this is your and your boyfriend's "

Aliya was completely shocked and now all her hopes were lost. She cried her whole journey.
Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i had never thought dat she will go to dat extant to harm Alia nd her baby
nd dat zain is also realy very bad...i want u to punish him badly
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update amira, just loved it, full of emotions, poor aliya 😭

Waiting for next update
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail