Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
rocking update will wait fr the the next one
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey something new, black magic n all, loved reading you chapters, so zain and his family is not so good, how they look, now how zain will change? for good or for bad, that have to read, adding -Shareen- pm me
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is very interesting so far
-Shareen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar u know na I come less on IF
I especially come to read this ff 😳
when are you updating?
plzz keep informing me of your each work!
I will b there to comment <3

..Amira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys I will update as soon as possible! :)
thanks for your comment <3
They meant a lot to me πŸ€—
..Amira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Note:

First of all, I'm sorry for the late pm 😳

Please before reading the FF, do read this Note.

This story will look simple in the beginning but after their will be some parts that may shock you so It's my request to weak hearts people, not to read. I hesitated a lot to share this story but I discussed with a lot of people and they want me to share it. Some REALITY ISSUES will be shown that may shock you. Please make sure before reading 😳. It's written in my version, so do not worry πŸ˜‰ I want people to react and to fight for any kind of injustice 😊 .

IF YOU WISHED TO RECEIVE PM, DO ADD -Shareen-

She is my friend, she is gonna help me to sending pmz

Chapter4: An ugly truth

Zain went to the office with Fahad. He was sitting alone in his cabin and was busy with his stuff. But all of sudden, he saw a photo on his laptop. He opened it, it was his photo with Aliya. He was lost in the photo and was smiling. He was feeling so different but he was failed to give a name to this feeling or understand what is was. He was lost in his thought when one of his friend entered.

" Hello Zain! How are you? " His friend asked.

" I'm fine! You tell? kaise ana huwa? " Zain replied.

" I was passing from there so I thought to meet you! " His friend said.

" Good! Even I was thinking to take a little break. I'm working since morning! "

" Hows your life going? " He asked to Zain.

" Nice! You say? "

" Good too! How is Bhabhi ? "

" She's fine! "

" I met her when we went to cinema. She is a very nice girl " His friend said.

" I agree she is a nice girl, I feel so different with her. It's a very different feeling. " Zain said with a smile.

" So you are in love? " his friend asked him.

Zain never knew what really love was as he didn't believe on it. He always thought that love was a feeling that force you to commit crimes and mistakes. But this time, he was feeling as he was fallen in love but he didn't wanted to admit.

" Zain Abdullah in love? Are you made? I don't think it's love. Kyon ki pyaar to ek stupid feeling hoti hai. Aye din, break up! again love! then again break up! some suicides! some kills! It made people emotional and so thats why they do RUBISH!" Zain replied in attitude. At that moment Aliya was on his cabin's door, holding a tiffan box. Aliya just stopped to the door and tried to understand what they were saying.

" Love doesn't exist between a girl and boy. For me it's only a need. " Zain replied.

" You mean LUST? " He asked.

" We want a partner to satisfy our needs. Love is only to make sex. Once you are fed up of someone you need someone else to satisfied your needs. " Zain added.

" It simply mean that you are playing with Aliya Bhabhi's feeling! Are you going to leave her when you will be done? " His friend said. Aliya was shocked, for a moment her heart stop beating. She got watery eyes.

" No I have married her, nikah kiya hai. I can't make fun of Nikah. I will give her all she wants but in return, I want also to full my needs. " Zain said with a smile.

Aliya was bit shocked and disappointed to know her husband's mentality. She never expected that something like that will happen in her life. She went back and was walking on the road.

First, Surraiya, the lady whom she respected and from whom she expected love because she was her mom's bestfriend, insulted her and her mom. According to Surraiya, Aliya didn't match their standard. Then, the boy that her mom choose for her, she married and started to love him more than everything, he was just making his needs completed and making her fun in front of his friends.

She wanted to talk to her dad but what to say? that your wife was wrong' no she couldn't let someone talk about her mom even her dad. She loved a lot her mom even if she is dead, she still lives in Aliya's memories and in her heart. And her dad will be hurted knowing that Aliya isn't happy so she decided to stay quiet for a while untill she didn't get a better result.

" I will change Zain's mentality and will make her Believe that love exists, and will teach him the true meaning of love. I will tell him the beauty of love. Love doesnt mean that we should become beasts and complete only our needs. I will have to tell him the truth of love. Com'on Aliya! You can't breakdown! Himat karo! " She tried to encourage herself. And prayed to God to help her. Now her mission was to make Zain believe in love. She cleaned her tears and promised herself that she will complete her mission.

He was in his office when he received a message " Zain I have a surprise for you. Please after office come on this address..." he smiled thinking something good will happen means Sex.

It was night, After his office work, he went to the place where she called him. It was a simple place but beautiful. He was standing and observing the place. She came to him wearing a blue/magenta Saree. She was looking very gorgeous. He was memorized in her beauty. He wanted to kiss her but she stopped him by putting her hand in the middle. He was wondering the reason and was bit shocked and confused, before that she let him touch or kiss her where he wanted.

She stepped two steps back. She didn't wanted to do anything without love and without feelings. " you know Zain! Once upon a time, there was a boy who was madly in love with... " he interrupted her.

" Com'on Aliya! You have called me there to tell fairy tales ? Enough yaar! I have heard so many times in my childhood and there are so stupid. Only idiots can believe on it " He said in anger. Aliya felt bad the way he talked to her. She made a sad face. Zain just realised the way he talked by seeing her sad face, he also felt bad. Whatever his mentality was for love or he wanted sex but he couldn't see Aliya sad. He felt satisfied only when she was happy.

" I'm sorry Aliya! " He said ignoring his anger. Aliya smiled and thanked to god that whatever his opinion was for love he was a nice guy and cared for her.

" Zain I will forgive you but on one condition. " She said with attitude, to tease him.

" What? Condition aur woh bhi Zain ko? " He said smiling with attitude to tease her. Zain completey forgot his anger and started to enjoy her company.

" You will have to listen the story! " Aliya said.

" Ok Jaan! Sunao! " He said with a smile.

" This story is true! Just listen it once then judge it please " She said.
" Fine! " He said.

" He was madly in love with a girl but he wasn't as rich as the girl was. She was also having feelings for him but she never told to him because she was scared for her family's reputation. Her parents insulted the boy in front of everyone and the girl had no other option except doing what her parents were doing, the boy suicided " She got tears into her eyes.

" It was so stupid. The man was a looser, ok fine if she rejected you then marry another one. There are so many options." He said mockingly.

" It was love! The next day the girl has suicided too " She added. He laughed.
" Another stupidity! Agar marna hi tha to why so much drama? Love doesn't make sense! " He said, but he forgot that he was talking to his wife.

" It's a feeling which came from your heart, the most beautiful feeling... " he interrupted her.
" The feeling that makes mistakes. Seriously if you have called me there to tell me boring stories then I'm going. I was expecting romance and.. " He suddenly realised what he said, he controlled himself, he didn't wanted to let her know what he thought about love. Because, somewhere in his heart he knew that she will be hurted by knowing this and he wanted to see her always happy.

Before Aliya says something, he said " Aliya I didn't meant to hurt you but I think love doesn't exist before marriage " He lied to her as he didn't wanted to hurt her.

Aliya and Zain were walking quietly on the road. Aliya was feeling very uncofortable and nervous as she didn't know what to say. She was bit sad knowing Zain's opinion about love. She prayed to god " Allah! Please help me" She held his hand and he smiled to her in return. He wanted to give her all happiness, he wanted to see her smile. He never realised or felt like this before for any girl. They felt the wind blowing their hair.

A girl was crossing the road, a car was coming in speed which was just about to hit her, when a boy came runningly and saved her by pushing her away. But he got injured which makes the girl worried and sad too. She ran to him and hugged him. They were worrying for each other and asking how they were, even they wasn't caring for their own self. Then they confessed love for each other. Aliya was smiling seeing them, she got tears too.

" Zain! I think we should help them. He's hurted. " Aliya said. She was going to walk to them when he stopped her by holding her hand.

" It's not our problem! " He said rudely.

" But Zain.. He is bleeding.. " Aliya said.

" No we are not going to help them! "

" Please' Zain " She tried to convince him.

" Aliya! Tumhe samajh nahi aa thi? I said no! And it means No " he said in anger so she got scared. " go and sit in the car!! " He said in a high tone. Aliya got scared and obeyed him as she didn't had any other option.

Zain just realised how he was rude to her after she was gone, but he didn't know why he behaved like this, he felt bad too. How can he behave like this? How he can talk to his wife like this?.

Was it because of his mom; black magic? Was it working?

Suddenly, he saw the guy who was injured. The girl was helping him to stand. He quickly call the ambulance for him. Zain was a kind man but because of the black magic, he was rude to Aliya.

On the other side, Aliya was criying in the car. " How Zain talk to me? He can't! Uska dil pattar ka nahi ho sakhta. Why he rejected to help him? I will not talk to him until he didn't ask me sorry "

Surraiya was in her room, she was talking to a lady on the phone. " I want Zain to throw Aliya out this house. She's very ugly, she didn't even match our standard. I don't like her. I marry her to Zain only for our reputation but this girl is taking advantage. But it won't last for long, I need your help "

" Don't worry Surraya! Just keep giving him the water that I have gave you. Zain will start to hate her. And I want Aliya's hair then you see how we will separate them " the lady said. Surraiya smiled. After the call, she went in Aliya and Zain's room, she tooks advantage that they weren't at home. She tooks Aliya's hair brush and took her hair. She smirked evilly.

She saw their wedding photo which was on the wall. She said " You Aliya! You dare to make distance between me and my son, now you see how I will throw you out this house. For the first time my son goes against me, it your mistake. You will have to pay!! "

Thanks for reading! I'm waiting to read your comments <3

Next:
A nightmare

Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amira love it... thanx 4 the pm.
anandhi12 thumbnail
plsss continue soon and pm me waiting for the next partπŸ˜‰
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg what an Uodate I can't believe zains thoughts it's shows how modern he is and it must've been heartbreaking for Aliyah to listen to zain talk about his needs and wants however I did appreciate he agreed that he did marry her so would keep her happy which was nice I loved how zain kept reflecting on how bad he's treating Aliyah and Aliyah's forgiving him every single time p! Man suraiyas so bad I mean black magic who does that... Thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.aliya tring to change zain where zain start behave rude with her under black magic.poor girl.waiting for next part.