Continuation of megha mohan staying together

rishabh22 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well thnx for the comments i don't know to go to the second page in this foroum for my topic so bear wih me. Chapter2--bringing back mohan memories 😛 Jaan:Maa kya hua Papu ko vo faint kaise hi gaye app kyu ro rahi ho 😭 😭 mat rao na please 😭 Nanhi: rimjhim spiderman teek ho jayega tum papu ko rest karne do vo. Jaldi tumare sat khelege tume beera bhaiya bhula rahe hai khelene ke liye Nanhi looks at megha Maa app theek to hai na ⭐️ Megha : mai teek hu mujse Mohan ki yeh halat deki nahi jati 😭 use kabhi itna vulnerable nahi deka. Maine she hugs nanhi and cries a lot nanhi also cries with megha they wipe each other tears Nanhi:: Ma hame spiderman ko apne pyar se teek karna padega vo pyar jo hum usse 12 sal phele nahi de sake or mere pas ek aisa idea hai to suniye kyu Na ham spiderman ko hamre purane ghar le jaye ja ham phele sab sat mai reheta the app guru or rimjhim us ghar mai rahege or spiderman ko yad dilane ki oshish kar sakte hai Megha listens to her. Meanwhile. Mohan opens his eyes he starts looking around for megha. Megha hugs Mohan tightly And cries 😭 😭 Megha: kya be itna tension kyu liya re du kya ek mohan starts laughing 😡 😃 Mohan:aee mother india tu to bilkul meri tara bolti hai re they both laugh seeing them nahi alao becomes happy. I hope u liked this chapter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now only mohan ,megha n jaan will in this story wowww...looking awesome ..love it...all the best for next...eagerly waiting for next chap...
rishabh22 thumbnail
Ya but in some part nanhi and adu will be included
rishabh22 thumbnail
Guys you can comment to my story criticisim welcome
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story
Hi Rishabh you follow me on twitter right :)
rishabh22 thumbnail
Ya SayonaraVVigeas i follow you on twitter
rishabh22 thumbnail
Ya SayonaraVVigeas can you tell me how to go to the second page to write my story to continue my topic
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Now comment on your post the next chapter it will come on the 2nd page
7 comments can fit on every single page :)
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago
rishabh22 thumbnail
Will soon update the third chapter will try to bring some magical moments of season1 and season2 if all goes well ill try to include some season1 character like rashmi indu and mr arvind bhatgnar
rishabh22 thumbnail
Hey thanx i have come to the second page now shall i again select the new topic or continue my topic with post waiting for your reply SayonaraVViegas