KAJAL PISAL'S ROLE IN EMA

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
YOU GUYS SCARED ME AND GAVE ME HEART-ATTACKS ESPECIALY YOU SUHANI...😆

Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasmaan will soon witness a new entry in the show.

Viewers has seen so far that Kalpana(Rachna Parular) has been appointed as the secretary of Pakhi (Shirina Singh). Kalpana has thrown a challenge at Raghav (Ashish Chaudhary), that he will promote her in the coming 30 days.

On the other hand Pakhi is falling more and more for Raghav, and has hard concentrating on her work.

With the entry of Maya, played byKajal Pisal, Pakhi will start getting jealous. Maya is Raghav's good friend and with Maya's entry, Raghav's fun side will be shown as well. Maya is there for a project.

When contacted Kajal Pisal, she said, "Yes I am doing a small cameo in the show. It feels great being back DJ's Creative Unit".

Kajal started shooting yesterday and will be seen in the show from Monday onwards.

SHE IS GONNA PLAY A CAMEO ONLY... ðŸ˜ƒ... 

Edited by veeranu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing! ðŸ˜Š
a friend! that's it! ufff! so many speculations about this lady. ðŸ˜†
hmmm, the fun side of Raghav! now that's going to be interesting to see.

so the next track will be like this: Raghav having fun with Miss Maya, Paakhi fuming and burning up in jealousy while Sammy will be handling her and Kalpi...what's going to be her reaction?

Originally posted by: mehr05

Thanks for sharing! ðŸ˜Š

a friend! that's it! ufff! so many speculations about this lady. ðŸ˜†
hmmm, the fun side of Raghav! now that's going to be interesting to see.

so the next track will be like this: Raghav having fun with Miss Maya, Paakhi fuming and burning up in jealousy while Sammy will be handling her and Kalpi...what's going to be her reaction?

Kya kya socha tha meine.. Meine uss saree wali lady ko Raghav ki AUNTY keh di... ðŸ¤£... Kalpi will be concentrating on her work.. it is Pakhi baby who will be drooling over WHT ISN'T HERS... My God... ðŸ˜†.. Poor Sammy... He has to handle both the temper queens, Kalpi and Pakhi.. Kalpi's temper is different while Pakhi's temper is totally different.. I dnt mind Maya as long as SHE STAYS AWAY FROM SAMMY...
Edited by veeranu - 10 years ago
Wj.mad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tfs.
So she's raghav friend aur humne kya kya nahi socha

Originally posted by: Wj.mad

tfs.
So she's raghav friend aur humne kya kya nahi socha

Mummy, Aunty, Behen... LOL... Soche sochke hassi aa rahi hai muhje... ðŸ¤£.. Humne bechaari Maya ko yeh sab kuch banaa di... ðŸ˜†
mehr05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Kya kya socha tha meine.. Meine uss saree wali lady ko Raghav ki AUNTY keh di... ðŸ¤£... Kalpi will be concentrating on her work.. it is Pakhi baby who will be drooling over WHT ISN'T HERS... My God... ðŸ˜†.. Poor Sammy... He has to handle both the temper queens, Kalpi and Pakhi.. Kalpi's temper is different while Pakhi's temper is totally different.. I dnt mind Maya as long as SHE STAYS AWAY FROM SAMMY...

😆 tum aur tumhara Sammy!
me think it will be Maya who will bring it on the forefront for Raghav that he has feelings for Kalpi as she will surely notice his interactions with Kalpi...his eyes speak for himself when Kalpi is around ðŸ˜‰

😆 tum aur tumhara Sammy!
me think it will be Maya who will bring it on the forefront for Raghav that he has feelings for Kalpi as she will surely notice his interactions with Kalpi...his eyes speak for himself when Kalpi is around ðŸ˜‰

Haan.. Mein aur mera Sammy...😳... Doesen't it sound wonderful ? .. Just kidding ðŸ˜†.. Hume tho pata hai Raghav ke baare mein.. Jab bhi vo Kalpi ko dekhta hai, tab uski chehre pe achaanak ek glow aa jaata hai,.. Ek aisa glow jo meine aaj tak nahi dekhi... Dnt know hw to put it.. But he smiles to himself whn Kalpi is around ðŸ˜³.. And Maya, pljj help ur KHADOOS friend cum out of his arrogant waala attitude and make him see tht he loves Kalpi... ðŸ˜³... Dnt worry Maya... Ur BROTHER Sammy will help u... ðŸ˜†
beginner46 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

YOU GUYS SCARED ME AND GAVE ME HEART-ATTACKS ESPECIALY YOU SUHANI...😆

Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasmaan will soon witness a new entry in the show.

Viewers has seen so far that Kalpana(Rachna Parular) has been appointed as the secretary of Pakhi (Shirina Singh). Kalpana has thrown a challenge at Raghav (Ashish Chaudhary), that he will promote her in the coming 30 days.

On the other handPakhi is falling more and more for Raghav, and has hard concentrating on her work.

With the entry of Maya, played byKajal Pisal, Pakhi will start getting jealous. Maya is Raghav's good friend and with Maya's entry, Raghav's fun side will be shown as well. Maya is there for a project.

When contacted Kajal Pisal, she said, "Yes I am doing a small cameo in the show. It feels great being back DJ's Creative Unit".

Kajal started shooting yesterday and will be seen in the show from Monday onwards.

SHE IS GONNA PLAY A CAMEO ONLY...😃...

Thank you deepu my jaan u just saved me from a heart attack 😆 by the way what did they mean by "Raghav's fun side" 🤣 oh god can't wait for next week episodes...I hope like how pakhi will get jealous kalpi will also get more jealous 😉
mehr05 thumbnail
@ Deepu
 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Sammy and Maya ko abhi se bhai-behen bana di ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰
awesome! 

@ Deepu

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Sammy and Maya ko abhi se bhai-behen bana di ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰
awesome! 

Vo dono bhai-behen hii hain.. Sammy mera hai.. mein usko kaise chod sakti hoon ??? ðŸ˜‰