Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@sayo
awesome begning yar
but mohan son's name Naksh ...actually suna suna sa lag raha hai .
any way i like mm so ignore the name
plz continue
Pilu05 thumbnail
oh i just forgot 2 write that thanks 4 the pm
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒnice start sayo , waiting 4 next
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

amazing chap...lovely...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... wowww Mohan is father after Papu -jaan can imagine him as best father...... eagerly waiting for next ..πŸ€—

thanks for pm...😊😊😊..
Edited by kunalkiAC143 - 10 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NAMM5

@sayo
awesome begning yar
but mohan son's name Naksh ...actually suna suna sa lag raha hai .
any way i like mm so ignore the name
plz continue

Naksh is Akshara's son name in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on star plus πŸ˜†

I couldn't get a name so I thought of the this name 😊
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Episode 2

The scene begins with Naksh locked in his room and thinking about his behavior with his father Mohan, but Naksh says,"But why didn't he come to convince me as always and does he have time to think about me or his is work above me."

Mohan's big sister who shares a good rapport with Naksh comes and convinces him that his father is a busy man and he has to understand him.Naksh apologizes to Kritika (Mohan's sister) and both hug.

The next day starts with Sumitra waking up Megha for a job interview. Sumitra tells,"I am making your breakfast" and tells Megha to,"Get fresh as it's a big day for your career."

Megha prepared comes to the dining table and eats in a hurry.Sumitra worried tells her to slow down but Megha denies and is leaving.While Megha was in the colony,Megha's mother calls her from the balcony and wishes her all the best.Megha feels happy that she will be able to lessen her mothers burden soon.

Scene moves towards Mohan who is snoozing in his office and his secretary Mr Raj Patel wakes him up and informs him about the meeting to happen but soon Mohan gets a call from the school of Naksh and is informed of his ill health.

Scene moves towards the hospital and a shocking revelation is revealed of Naksh suffering from Tuberous sclerosis .Mohanis shocked,becomes emotional.The doctor questions Mohan of how he didn't notice the symptoms like behavior problems and than Mohan realized how he took the responsibility of a father for granted and breaks down.The doctor gives him advice to be strong and be a pillar of support for his son.

Megha reaches the office and is shocked to see so many people waiting and she comes to know that the owner has not yet arrived.She think how can he be so unprofessional?

What's in store for Mohan,Naksh and Megha?

Stay tuned for the next update...

Pilu05 thumbnail
its run intresting sayo.

actually i never scene ye rista ...bas ek dobar sbb or sbs pe dekha hoga ...thats why i say to listten that name .any way

Mohan se achha papu to koi ho hi nahi shakta ...so keep update ...we waiting.
thanks for the pm
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

interesting one...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Mohan -Megha will work together ...wow..

Naksh ...πŸ˜”... waiting for Mohan- Naksh scenes ...πŸ€—
Adinash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seems quite interesting ! finding this story something new and promising ! well waiting for next ! the beginning is good :-)
ArianaGrande thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKKASANS

seems quite interesting ! finding this story something new and promising ! well waiting for next ! the beginning is good :-)

Thanks for commenting 😊