Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ganpat shows his two faced devious side, jo apni biwi beti ka nahi raha woh kya kisika wafadar rahega ? cheapest trick by ganpat. Luckily for him babi didnt get to hear.
Baji is not just cut to size but dismissed downright much to kala n suds delight.
But the return of ruthless don dutta bhao is most exciting.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

hi bart was wondering where you were? smells nice wot ya cookin'?πŸ˜›
Ganpat shows his two faced devious side, jo apni biwi beti ka nahi raha woh kya kisika wafadar rahega ? cheapest trick by ganpat. Luckily for him babi didnt get to hear.
πŸ˜† i know she would have pulled the sickle out!

Baji is not just cut to size but dismissed downright much to kala n suds delight. awww baji kitna sweet face bunata hai.. and dutta.. burnt potato!
But the return of ruthless don dutta bhao is most exciting. kya baat hai !πŸ‘ iam sooo soo pleased.. thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie

Word Count: 1

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud...dutta rejecting naku...he loved her or her colour...he forgot all that naku did for him
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 221

24th November 2010

Dutta & Apte

Scene picks from where, Apte gets up and goes for Dutta who gives him some sharp punches across his face, and kicks into the stack of card board boxes.

Aye Sahib at home is irate and demands to speak with Dutta on the phone...nothing should happen to my Dutta, she mumbles and dials his number. Kala looks on at her mother's overly concern for Dutta.

Apte's men surround Dutta from all sides. Apte gets up from the floor and goes to Dutta grappled by his men. much to his annoyance Dutta's phone rings it's Aye Sahib.. he frowns at apte.. who smiles as he comes to Dutta .. it's his beloved's phone people! hey Dutta you 'd better give up fighting now and Dutta growls in the grip of apte's goons. Apte goes, as you have become gutless now! you are be better off listening to a love song! talk about love! Dutta glares at him and apte carries on, hey! you haven't even had your honeymoon yet? I'll help you celebrate your honeymoon.. Dutta struggles, folds his leg and kicks apte on his vital stats and the man yelps in pain! and Dutta drags the men around him and with full strength and throws the goons off him! they get up again and he looks at a mobile pole of wood suspended from the ceiling ..dutta jumps up latches his palms on the bar and like a trapeze swings his legs and kicks the goons with his feet! then some more hand to hand fights takes place! till apte's men are scattered all over!

Patil Nivas

Aye Sahib panics, why is this boy not answering his phone? Kala replies.. or rather sprinkles salt on her mother's and Naku's wounds.. Aye Sahib Dutta has been hurt emotionally and in such a case he tends to cause self harm to himself, tends to put his life at risk. Knowingly we all allowed his marriage to Nakusha happen and kept Nakusha's secret to ourselves...yes we thought it was best for him not to know the truth till after marriage.Now even I am beginning to feel that in hiding the truth from him did we make a huge mistake?.. because Dutta Bhau is doing exactly that which we feared.. having rage attacks. You don't worry Nakusha , and don't for once think that we are blaming you for his irrational behaviour.. She looks at Naku, none of this is your fault taunts Kala. Baji says , yes Tai, Naku told a lie for Bhau's well being.. Kala has now found out that Baji supports Naku.. still..

Dutta & Apte

Dutta continues to wage war against apte and his men. He gets hold of a bat and hammers them with it! till he's knocked them out . The villagers smile, as Dutta gets hold of apte and punches him back on a woven bed..the next bit was all deleted from uk viewing due to inciting arson activities..

Dutta ,punches apte and flattens him against some drums and looks down into his face and says..what did you think apte, that you can infiltrate into my territory, and usurp my villager's lands?.. he turns to the villagers, you lot get out of here.. then walks to a can of kerosene and douches apte's with it.. Dutta has FB's of fair and dusky Naku .. apte , who begs for mercy, forgive me Bhau! don't burn me! I'll live in the slums let me go! Dutta replies, Dutta never tolerates injustice done against the poor.. let this be an example for all those people ,who like youself think I am weak! and in a fit of rage pulls his lighter out and sets light to him!

Patil Nivas

Kala rubs in the guilt trip.. this time she says to Baji.., we all had are hands tied , but you could have tried to tell Bhau the truth bit by bit, after all you are Bhau's friend. Now look happening! hope nothing happens to Bhau. Baji snubs her, what are you implying Kala Tai ?everyone here are all Bhau's well wishers, whatever we did was a calculated decision, so it wouldn't be right to blame just one person, either me or Naku. Both of us didn't lie deliberately! isn't that right Aye Sahib? Aye Sahib refrains from supporting what Baji says , and it makes Kala happy to see Baji and Naku are seen in the wrong by AS.

A popular Bollywood number plays..and Naku is seen, worrying and waiting for Dutta to arrive back safely.Rishtey didn't change the song as it was on mahi.. it's songs picturisied on Mishal/Dutta that have been changed!

Naku has FBs of Dutta rejecting her in his life;the forest track, her recent marriage to Dutta..Japtap bidding Dutta to accept Naku.. Naku convincing Dutta, she is sincere.. she feels dejected by his actions. Her married life seems unstable and hopeless. She looks at her mangalsutra.. Kala strolls on to her balcony looking at her phone.. she catches Naku on Dutta's balcony looking down at her mangalsutra...and muses, she has a garrotte around her neck , this Nakusha.. now you watch how and when I tighten this around that neck of yours.. and with a evil smile Kala leaves.. to carry out some new dirty deed against Nakusha.

Dutta on jeep

In the darkness of the same warehouse now empty ,Dutta sits drinking reclined on the bonnet of his black jeep. Anna's dying words hit him .. Dutta life is playing a dangerous game with you, when you find out what that game is? you'll lose your mind! you'll never find out the truth about your wife! Dutta , takes a swig from his bottle and says bitterly ,even my enemy Anna knew about the truth.. and in his dying moment scoffed at my ignorance.. bet he must be laughing at me now!.. damodar's words come to Dutta ,I have seen that woman's real face..my son never trust her! disturbed Dutta moves his position on the bonnet.. and hangs on to his bottle and grinds further under the influence of alcohol. even that damodar recognized her true face in one sighting! but I couldn't recognize her true colours! Dutta continues to drink.. I blindly trusted that woman! who is the most deceitful woman that I have ever come across in my life! Ganpat's recent words come to him, before I leave Bhau , I must tell you something Bhau , characterless.. a girl who is not sincere to her father, how can one expect her to be faithful to anyone else...Ganpat is right a girl who is not of her father, how can she be sincere to others ..the girl who duped the whole world.. how can she ever be faithful to me? Dutta guzzles down some alcohol.and recalls seeing a fair girl in Anna's house..whom he questions about where Naku was? agitated he gets up and mounts the bonnet of his jeep bottle in hand..and concludes.. so that woman was you! what the hell Dutta!!you made a complete fool out of yourself! if only I had recognized you then! I would have spared myself this pain today! Dutta cries out in torment as he recalls her pretty face at Anna's house and he smashes the bottle of alcohol in his hand! and broken down he falls to his knees on the bonnet of his jeep ! and moans,you could have spoken the truth that day at Anna's house, but NO! you didn't! your purpose was only to possess me! lead me astray! why Nakusha? why? he has a FB of Baji, Aye Sahib, my whole family lied to me ,abandoned me and supported you , why Nakusha? .. it's true that in this world no one stands up for you.. in a world where your own father can put his son up as a wager! how can one expect loyalty from anyone else? he opens a fresh bottle of alcohol. Cranks his head, chuckles at himself and looks at his wounded palm and pours pungent alcohol on it.. he takes a painful pleasure in the pouring of alcohol on his lacerated palm..

Kala's room

Sudarshan is in a panic, everything has gone wrong, as it is that Bhau has a crazy mind! what an amazing plan we hatched! Bhau sees every member of his house as his enemy! that sly Ganpat has gone.. but if Bhau finds out that I was behind the jewellery theft , he'll hang me upside down! and heaven alone knows what else? I made a mistake in listening to Tai! Kala watches Sudarshan bemused... and he suddenly turns around and finds her there. He musters up courage and says, we made a big mistake Tai..and Kala smiles and refers to him.. one should never join hands with a weak man..why are you so frightened Sudarshan ? don't you trust me? now if you don't understand me, than how can you understand my moves? Sudarshan argues, Tai it's not about mutual trust! it's about Bhau's crazy mind! when he's angry he doesn't even spare his own father! when he finds out that I stole the jewellery! and that we are behind all the conspiracy in this house! he will burn us all alive! Kala retorts calml , I said it rightly , you frighten easily.. hey! a man who has been robbed of love, why would he be running after a jewel thief? a man who loathes the emotion of love, is beyond any rational thinking! don't you worry I've pushed Dutta into such an emotional maze, out of which as from today, he will never come out! he won't even remember, he has a home or a family, or a wife.. tonight when he returns home, I have arranged how to fan the hatred of his heart! .. Kala says pensively with a smug devilish smile.

Dutta return's

Dutta climbs his wooden stairs moving up to his room.. he swaggers to his room and opens the door to his room which is bathed in darkness. He closes the door behind him and lights a candle and sees a picture of fair Naku hanging like a mobile! He holds it and looks at it.. frowns and pulls the string and the photo lands on the floor! He goes to the curtains parts them in a fury! and turns to see his whole room bopping with mobile pictures of Naku hanging from strings.. he is shocked as the pictures move before his face.. episode ends Hamlet53~5.7. 14

~~~~~~~~

It seems that Dutta's personal life is common knowledge amongst the people of Patil Vadi as apte shows.. by mocking him about his wife and marriage..

Baji clarifies both his and Naku's position in keeping the truth from Bhau. Kala though is wary when she sees Baji lending his support to Naku.

Alcohol clouds Dutta's senses.. how easily he believes Ganpat's words that Naku cheats her own father.. drink doesn't allow Dutta to reject Ganpat's word .. although he knows Naku argued with Dutta in support for her father's actions.

Dutta , wrestling with himself in a drunk state sitting on his jeep.. is an interesting time out , many memories , hazy facts come before him so he can continue to form an opinion about Nakusha's unreal existence.. only this melancholic recollection of facts related to Naku , leads him to acts of self harm.

Kala progresses to the next set of attack on both Dutta and Naku.

N.B thanks for reading the previous wu.. mirage, fassben, Naku, bart, twinky, tammy

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
kyu, mooli ki parata banaya mein, tu khayegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-bharti- thumbnail
Hi hammie
Looks like you are high on Fifa brasilia, 😊
Its the love disappointment as kala put it rightly thats clouding dutta,s senses. Its easy now for dutta to trust every tom dick n harry,s opinion of naku, it makes more sense.
Its simple, he is jinxed in luv and Naku is paying the price for her lies, she is to be blamed fair n square for the mess especially when She had ample opportunities to bare her secret.
Kala is naturally having a ball, on a high with turn of events, the only mistake she is making is becoming overconfident n taking all credit.
The frustrated defeated dutta looked absolutely stunning, on the jeep. Kya pose diya hai jeep ke upar bottle ek haat mein, drooping shoulders n a defeated look. πŸ˜‰

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta in anger kala tryingto snatch baji nakku biggest supporter aai sahib by brainwashing her
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi HamletAwesome UD...FR ...brought Naku to edge...Babi too leaving ...
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lionπŸ€—
awesome update dear..❀️.enjoyed it soo much.❀️..soo sweet of you our sweetest lion...πŸ€—thanks soo much for the yummy update dear..πŸ€—..where are you??πŸ€—...sweet lion..πŸ€—.Twinky baby will back after her exams πŸ€—..will miss you all soo much😭..please wish & pray for your baby student hammie lionπŸ€—...take care...Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby
πŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie

Looks like you are high on Fifa brasilia, 😊 yes people in the house alongside.
Its the love disappointment as kala put it rightly thats clouding dutta,s senses. Its easy now for dutta to trust every tom dick n harry,s opinion of naku, it makes more sense. i think i have over looked what you have mentioned.. but its true.. takes ages for people to get over it.
Its simple, he is jinxed in luv and Naku is paying the price for her lies, she is to be blamed fair n square for the mess especially when She had ample opportunities to bare her secret.well his flying off the handle doesn't help.
Kala is naturally having a ball, on a high with turn of events, the only mistake she is making is becoming overconfident n taking all credit. its kala sahib.. now all the way.. dutta is reduced to a little boy throwing out his toys in a tantrum..
The frustrated defeated dutta looked absolutely stunning, on the jeep. Kya pose diya hai jeep ke upar bottle ek haat mein, drooping shoulders n a defeated look. πŸ˜‰
yes that siggy you gifted me and i thank you once again for it.. thanks for reading and commenting hammie..

Word Count: 1