Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie lion..🤗
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..your updates are always such a treat to read.❤️...loved the update soo much Hammie lion.❤️.Poor naku😭..I don't like Dutta's rude behaviours towards Naku.😭.Only liked the lighter part.❤️...Thanks soo much for the awesome update hammie lion🤗...soo sweet of you...🤗Big hugs from twinky baby...🤗

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@bold., yeh kya no saaware ??? the beauty of the episode is lost without the song 😲 one more in the list of mishal baiters is it ?
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion..🤗 hi twinky
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..your updates are always such a treat to read.❤️...loved the update soo much Hammie lion.❤️.Poor naku😭..I don't like Dutta's rude behaviours towards Naku.😭.Only liked the lighter part.❤️...Thanks soo much for the awesome update hammie lion🤗...soo sweet of you...🤗Big hugs from twinky baby...🤗

thanks nice shots.. i thought dutta's bits were very moving.. i was ummm moved.. sad case.. thanks for reading and commenting twinks.. much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 219

22nd November 2010

Outhouse

Babi gives the floor a wipe. Naku arrives, subdued and docile. Babi is stunned to see her daughter's wound. She obviously asks how it happened? and wishes to apply medication. Naku in acceptance of the gnash announces with some pride, to leave it as it was carried out by her husband.. meaning it makes it right...

Babi too somewhat accepts it, Bhau raised his hand on you.. and Naku in complete compliance says, no he punished me.. it seems Naku has won a trophy the way she smiles. and she sounds like under a spell.. Aye don't you think it looks more like vermillion than an attack? It's as scar I've received at the hands of Saab.. which will serve as a reminder to me throughout my life, that I delayed in telling him the truth about my self, don't cry Aye..look at me I am not crying, Naku consoles her hurting mother. she continues.. Bappa has given me away , and I am now Saab's wife.. from now on whatever happens, I will face it upfront on my own. Babi , again assures her, you must not say you're alone ,for I am behind you. Naku says, I know , you are my strength, my reason to live.. but now the time has come when I have to fight this war on my own. Babi disagrees and says, what are you saying?you must be mad...is your happiness not mine too? how can I let you be on your own? Naku explains, Aye once a girl is married she belongs to the her husband's family, you taught me this didn't you?, so now the time has come when you need to send me off happily.. it doesn't make me happy to see you, babaa, Sethji living under the roof of my in laws.. so really you need to leave.. Babi cries in disagreement! how can I leave you like this? its all my fault! I wish I had trusted Bhau! and told him the truth before hand. I had asked a grant of prayer from Bappa.. but it was I who cheated in that, ignored his message.. cheated you, Bappa.. that's what I am getting punished for. Naku says, there's no point in crying over spilt milk.. now whether I like it or not this is my home.. and my destiny. you working in my house.. doesn't appeal to me...and you too shouldn't be seen as a free loader, you were the one who taught me ,that one's respects is in one's own hands...so take Bappa, and Sethji and leave from her..just leave!

Babi cries, I too don't want to live like this in your in laws house!but first let everything settle here! after that I'll leave happily myself , Naku! but for the minute whose care can I leave you in? Babi cries.. and Naku smiles, Bappa is here, besides I have your blessings! and surely I will fight his war, for the sake of your happiness Aye! and mother and daughter hug..

Ganpat who arrives, hears the conversation between mother and daughter, puts up a defence.. Naku what are you saying? I gave you away to be wedded in this huge house! and now you have the cheek to ask us to leave? this is not right Naku!its not fair! I am telling you clearly , that I am nor willing to leave Patil Nivas and live in the dirty slums! I am not leaving and that's that! Babi tells him not to interfere! what kind of a father is he? not ashamed of living off his daughter's in laws! you need to worry about your own family. Ganpat , begs Naku to convince Bhau that her father will continue to stay in PN. Naku tells him, Saab will not listen to any one now.. but if he takes out his anger against my family.. it will make me very upset, besides what's the shame in returning to the slums where we originally came from? Ganpat yells at her, fantastic Naku! you will live like a queen in this house! and you are turning out your parents to live a life of squalor! As a daughter you need to be ashamed of yourself! Babi yells back, leave her alone, there's no joy for her either in sending us away! can't you see she's bleeding, her forehead is split! she's suffering so much! and she wants to spare her family from her sufferings! Naku is right we will have to leave this house..

Ganpat tells Babi ,she can go where ever, but he won't budge from this place. and Babi dares him and he says no! she then gets a sickle and puts it against his throat and he is forced to listen to Babi! here you have a woman threatening her husband with a weapon!

Babi & Aye Sahib

Both women try to share and console each other.. Aye Sahib regrets that her son has turned his face from her.. Babi reminds her that it's their responsibility to ensure their children's happiness.. that's why we did what we did.. she recaps the facts, she says the intention was never to deceive Bhau! that what ever decision we took it was united., now the rest is her daughter's destiny and she will have to face it on her own. Babi tells Aye Sahib that they have decided that they will be leaving PN. She requests Aye Sahib to look after her daughter, to give her support.. and Aye Sahib says she would...and Babi leaves the room crying.

Dutta's den

Dutta has a shower. Images of recent events go through his mine, her fair hand upon his palm.. looking at her toes.. her words..this is the truth about my life, her face emerging out of the shadows, I am, your Nakusha ,this is my real face. Saab! that Naku you thought was real ,was in actual a lie!

He comes out of the shower with his red towel hanging from the back of his neck. he looks at himself in the dresser mirror brushes back his hair.

Naku comes in holding a tea tray. He raises an eye brow at her and then takes a good look at her face.. almost in a sulk.. but chucks his brush on the dressing take noisily ...and then militantly walks towards her , looks down at her face and mutters, you have turned up again in my room.. I don't want any tea made by you! he roars and spurns the tea tray to the side! he looks at her and then yells for his tea boys! whose job is it here to serve tea? then why the hell are you not doing your job properly, be careful next time and clean this mess up!

He turns his face from her , goes to his dresser, glares at her, puts on his ring, ear studs watch.. puts on his black pathiani and defiantly becomes Dutta Bhau again.. does his kurta buttons up.. and finally takes his gun out of the little casket and cranks his head. and then turns to face her, his fingers revolving the bullet hold.. and he glares and as he says, I don't want to see your face.. why don't you get that into your head? or should I explain this to you in Dutta Bhau's lingo! and he threatens her with his pointed up wards revolver.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 3.7.14

~~~~~~~~

Dutta wants the servants to bring his tea.. he asks them to mop the floor.. the scene may show his anger, but before the domestics he's makes it clear too, his wife is no maid Naku now!

Babi and co. leave as CVs make screen space for Kala Sahib..

A relief for me the heavy love track of D/N is watered down and Dutta Bhau has returned.. in his former glory.. ten times more lethal..

NB~ thanks for reading the previous WU..dilse, fassben, bart, daya, ..you on this thread ??me chuckling.. twinky

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD...PN turned into toture cell for Naku
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved the ud...the scene dutta holding light & looking at his dark naku awesome...with babi's exit...chinmay was having back problem they incorporated changes looking at her health...talented actress i don't think she appeared on tv after LTL...ground open for kala with babi gone 😡
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sona😊

Awesome UD...PN turned into toture cell for Naku
this is just the beginning the winds have changed. thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku😊

loved the ud...the scene dutta holding light & looking at his dark naku awesome...with babi's exit...chinmay was having back problem they incorporated changes looking at her health
haan remember now.. thanks for reminding.. yes i am fond of chinmaye..
...talented actress i don't think she appeared on tv after LTL...ground open for kala with babi gone 😡 kala tu ab raj kare ge ... no stopping her now.. .thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awesome update dear..❤️..enjoyed it soo much❤️...Babi deserved this.😛.babi& family going to leave PN..Loved Naku's braveness.❤️..Yeah naku is not maid now.😉.Dutta's wife..❤️.Dutta bhau has returned & our hammie lion is soo happy.😉.thanks soo much for the superb update hammie lion🤗..soo sweet of you.🤗.Take care..big hugs from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 HI Twinky.
awesome update dear..❤️..enjoyed it soo much❤️...Babi deserved this.😛.babi& family going to leave PN..Loved Naku's braveness.❤️..Yeah naku is not maid now.😉.Dutta's wife..❤️.Dutta bhau has returned & our hammie lion is soo happy.😉.thanks soo much for the superb update hammie lion🤗..soo sweet of you.🤗.Take care..big hugs from twinky baby🤗
good Dutta made his point clear on her. BACK OFF! lying toad she is.. i shall miss babi.. nice shots of dutta/naku thank you for reading and commenting. much love hammie.