Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku😊
loved reading it...dutta always preached to speak the truth but he didn't had the patience to listen or think...kala could poison him coz he never used his brain always his brawn...
yes i think brash, acting first and regretting later sums him up.. full of - points.. dutta.. thanks for making the time for reading and commenting on my work. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~215
Awee such a zabardast update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..your each & every words are fantastic.❤️❤️..Its like watching the whole episode .❤️...such a great job.❤️..loved the way you described Dutta's emotions & expressions dear...❤️.really mind blowing.❤️...oh Dutta...I'm feeling soo sad.😭..His dreams are shuttered.😭..Its really painful to see him like this 😭...Naku deserved this punishment...oh god..Dutta baby cried a lot..😭.oh god... its like he lost his teddy bear&begged for his teddy bear..."I want my teddy back".😳...poor soul..😭..uff..babi& ayesaab tightly shut their mouths.😡..unable to answer...kala enjoyed every seconds of Dutta's torment😡🤢..Evil lady.😡...finally she points her finger at Baaji...complete victory for Kala..🤢..loved your POV dear..❤️.such a treat to read your zabardast update& POV.❤️.superb.❤️.Thanks soo much .🤗.take care& hugs.🤗...tra' twinkle 😊

@ Bharti
awee dear🤗...sooo sweeet of you🤗..Thanks sooo much for encouraging this little twinky baby...🤗...Big hugs from twinky baby🤗
hi twinky, thanks for your comment and the shots.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

EPISODE~216
superb update dear..❤️.enjoyed it soo much.❤️.what a thunderous episode.😲..dutta in the rage mood....bad time for baaji& Naku.....what a treat for kala..😡..err heartless witch.😡...naku expressed her true love...❤️but kala stopped her.😡..your descriptions are awesome hammie lion.❤️..babi,Naku& Baaji deserved this.😡...poor Dutta..can't blame him in this issue..😭..he madly loved his Naku.😭...now everyone saying one strange girl is his wife..😭.Its unbearable for him....Its Naku.babi.baaji& ayesaab's fault...Dutta needs some time to understand his love & accept naku..🤗.dutta crashed Naku's picture😲..yeah its like repeat episode of supriya's marriage...but lots of changes in Dutta's attitude.👍🏼..for me he is now 1000 times better than that dutta👍🏼..In supriya's matter he behaved like an animal...But this time he even didn't use his gun also...😛...what an improvement👍🏼...enjoyed the update soo much dear❤️ ❤️.such a great update ❤️...loved your POV dear.❤️..thanks soo much.🤗..Take care...hugs& tra'🤗
hi twinks, thanks for your comment and loved the shots.. much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamletthanxs for anno...uddutta was very harsh with nakutook her for granted
hi dilse 😊 dutta is reacting now.. rather badly.. thanks for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamletPN is full of dramebaaz now...dutta & naku caught in web of lies
hi uvi,😊 thanks for reading and commenting, much love hammie.

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 217

18th November 2010

Dutta's den

After her husband washes his hands off her and storms off from the room.. Naku weeps alone ,and turns to Bappa.. for consolation and to draw strength. In contrition, she prays Bappa I left my life in your hands, and you showed me my destination, and now you adandon me .. you will have to support me! till the very end.. when Saab's trust in me is renewed again. She completes her puja , notes the vermillion on the little altar... defiantly ,as her right she dabs her finger and applies the married woman's in her symbol in the parting of her hair.. she is recalls Dutta words, "I expel every memory of yours from my heart", she recalls how Saab had lost control in rage and thrown about the covers of the bridal bed, how he had trashed her dusky image photograph. She recalls the loathing in his voice when he tells her, you are dead for me!

Naku enters the room carrying her bridal outfit.. walks into room in dismay and puts the bridal clothes at the foot of the bed.

Naku & Babi

Babi comes into the room and , one look at the state of the room tells her what might have happened. As a mother Babi is disturbed and Naku , calms her with a small tearful smile. Babi hugs her daughter and weeps bitterly and begs Naku for forgiveness. Naku consoles her mother, Aye why do you hold yourself responsible? this beauty is my destiny, that dusky face too was how it was meant to be? I cannot complain about my fate.. but it's times ,like theses when I wish my lie was the truth.. that I was really was dark and ugly.. but as for Saab, fate has deception on every corner of his life.. weeps Naku . She wipes her mother's tears, you wanted the best for both of us. .. but all this we were destined to come across, inevitably.

Babi cries , but it was I who stopped you from telling Saab the truth. Naku says it was Bappa's will , now he will find a way out from this situation as well. Infuriated Babi suggests to her , let's leave this place Naku ,you'll get nothing but humiliation here. Naku says stoically , no Aye , I will not leave this place .because I am frightened to face the consequences. I too want to see what else destiny has in store for me, Till I don't prove my innocence before Saab , I shall not be moving from here! and when he realizes that I didn't deceive him.. then I'll move far away from him! Babi looks at her proudly and cries out, Naku ,in all your sufferings and trails this mother of yours is with you!.. and the mother caresses her daughter and Naku ,after drawing strength from her mother's love moves away from her mother to her dishevelled bed and says, Aye I shall try, that Saab forgets, last night...

New day

Dutta dressed in his bridal out fit, drives around in his jeep through the familiar terrain of Patil Vadi. He has a FB of that night driving home with Naku sitting across him in this very jeep, after he frees her Anna.. he drives rashly, and brakes just in time before crashing the front of his jeep in a tree..He hears a wedding procession.. the wedding party cheer when they see him. The groom and bride, come before him to see his blessings. Dutta sees Naku's face dressed as a Maharashterian bride in the girls face. In fury he reveres his jeep, goes to the nearby riverside , and parks .. he has FBs of Kala telling him that this beautiful Nakusha is now is wife, Naku's voice telling him the girl in the photo is a lie! he recalls asking a fair Naku in Anna's den if she had seen his dusky wife Nakusha ..Dutta drinks alcohol and in rage he pulls out his gun sees Naku's face in the water and shoots! In the water to release anger.

Night fall

With a room now stripped of all signs of a bridal night. Naku sits on the floor at the foot of his bed. The house maid comes in carrying clothes and jewellery for Naku the newly married bride .. disinterested,Naku looks at them.

Kala sails in, and looks at the sullen, morose SIL. Naku uncovers the clothes and right on the top she finds a tin of sitting on the clothes. Kala calls out, our DIL , looking so sad and plain, simple clothes, no jewellery? Kala slithers like a snake toward's Naku,.. I know my brother is responsible for all this...I am aware, but yet I cannot curse him.. and I know how hurt he is; everone is given hope up on him.. but it must be worse for you. Whether my brother considers you as his wife ,is besides the point, but I certainly consider you as my SIL. According to this I share every sorrow of yours..meaning I shall be giving you every sorrow that you get!

Kala invites Naku to sit down, come now .let's share.. she snides.. destiny has fixed a strange bond between you and the colour black. Bhau fell in love with your dusky complexion. But when he found out that you are beautiful.. he hates your looks.. but it's your responsibility to remove his hatred Nakusha! had you been dark? and your lie the truth.. he wouldn't have left you! you kept this secret for with held the truth from Bhau for so long! now we all committed this blunder! Now you saw what he did but let it be.. Kala picks up the kohl pot and gives it to Naku. .. the obvious solution. Kala says, forgive me Nakusha.. but should you want your old life back.. then bond with this black color! conceal and embellish yourself up with this black colour !

Naku looks at pot and thinks about the suggestion Kala gives her..and accepts the khol and it's idea.. Kala gives her a deceptive smile and caresses the side of her face.. and says before she leaves.. may god always keep you happy., and she stops by the door and watches Naku tin in hand.. looks at Kala another attack that will ensure.. no peace in this hated couple's life.

Naku muses..it's true Saab's happiness lies in the black colour .. but for how long will this temporary happiness last..?

Kala muses, this black colour now is your curse which you will carry on washing off yourself for life Nakusha ..

Dutta returns

Dutta swaggers back into the house bottle in hand to the lyrics of the song saaaware tore bin..beloved cannot live without you.. he has FBs of eyes locks with dusky Naku...I burn away in your love waiting for you, unable to tell anyone how I feel.. beloved cannot live without you ..he is haunted with memories of times spent with her in the forest, moments with her in his room.. and in the trance,he swaggers on drunk through the main hall way.. your memories make my heart restless, all night I stay awake.. he recalls, how she tended to his wounds in his room..how he caught her when she fell off the ladder...stung by separation, my eyes like lit candles look out for you.. waiting for you..

Dutta looks sideways at the lone figure of Bappa. and walks toward's it.. stares at it and speaks to it, look like you're on your own too.. episode ends hamlet~53 1.7.14

Naku becomes a spurned bride whose husbands rejects her on their bridal night.

Mother and daughter go through a moment of regret and support each other. Babi continues to blame herself. Naku in turns supports her mother by putting the onus on destiny, but draws faith and strength from her belief in her deity.

The episode contains advice offered to Naku to by Babi and Kala.

Babi gives her daughter the option of leaving her home.. in order to protect her, luckily Naku turns it down and once again decides to prove her innocence to Dutta like she did before.

Kala gives Naku the option, where Naku further escalates troubles for herself in her married life.. Kala's deal sounds more logical to Naku as a short time solution.. a momentary calming down of Dutta.. Naku has now to learn by trail and error..

N.B~ mirage, dilse, fassben, uwith, naku, bart, twinky,tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
now babi regrets but her idiot still stupid nakku taking kala idea in next idiot nakku in some episodes she will also learn the truth
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammieeab dutta ko naku har jagah dekh te hai magar ghar mein nahin...sorry state for both...love reading it
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletsuperb ud...they were all involved naku was made a scapegoat
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi tweetie,
superb ud...they were all involved naku was made a scapegoat

well naku being all placid doesn't help her cause.. honestly.. me shaking my head.. much love hammie.