Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 216

17th November 2010

Face Revelation,cont.

A shocked Dutta heads towards Baji who stands nervous and tongue tied, while Kala looks on , waiting to see more fireworks. Dutta glares at Baji, what did you reckon? that by keeping me in the dark about such a big truth, you were doing me a favour?. Baji's jaw drops.. don't you know how much I hate liars and cheats. Dutta continues. Baji fumbles, Bhau.. I. erhh.. and Dutta continues tearfully, and you call yourself my friend? I treated you more like my brother! didn't you once feel that Bhau won't be able to bear this torture? why did you hide the truth from me Baji? Dutta asks devastated. Baji begins to cry..silently.. Dutta sees blood as Baji stands mute, and grabs a mirror hanging strip and entwines it around Baji's neck in a fit of rage! Kala holds her breathe at the spectacle of Dutta being violent to his best buddy!

Baji nearly chokes and Kishore looks on helplessly , and Kala sniggers, as she knows no one dares to intercepts, control your self Bhau you'll kill him! she pulls Dutta back off Baji's throat. All are upset, Aye Sahib, Naku all cry.. and Kala winds his anger up, it's true that Baji was the first the truth to know the truth.. Baji stands rubbing his throat.. but if he didn't tell you it was for your own good! if you think of him as your friend , your brother then consider what blunder did he commit , by believing in Nakusha's innocent naivety ?.. Kala also subtly proving that Baji too got trapped in Naku's deceptive talk.. Dutta asks her, how can you say so.? what innocence? can you not see that today my whole family , my one and only friend has deceived me? Kala gives a feigned smile as what Dutta says is what she wants him to feel..dutta yells, all because of this girl!

To get my love she played this deceptive game of lies! He yells, Kala taunts him with a calm smile , look Bhau whether you consider it deception or a lie, but the truth is that Nakusha is your wife, and now you'll have to accept her, in her real face.. Dutta is unmoved and he replies, that girl is dead for me.. she's dead , that girl who I married.. I don't hve a wife. I don't accept this marriage! All around are shocked to hear his words. Babi gives a protest cry , don't do this to her Bhau! her life will be ruined! Babi moans! Dutta looks across to her with tearful narrowed eyes, so true mausi , your daughter's life will be ruined, but what about my life?..how will I survive after your deceptive game? Naku speaks up Saab! your trust and your love was for that Nakusha wasn't it? Kala looks at Naku much puzzled.. fearing will she win over Dutta with her so called innocent words?

Naku walks up to him, and sobs, this face of mine is your enemy? because you loathe beautiful faces.. if I destroy it forever! then will you love me? then will you accept me! she cries and Dutta looks away from her face, not listening. All wonder about what Naku is implicating? Naku continues, Saab! if my beauty comes between my love! then I'll destroy it.. I should get punished for my beauty! Dutta turns his face away from her, and she goes to burning embers of the fire used for their wedding.. and calls out from the empty mandap, I'll burn away the beauty of my face! then will you get your Nakusha back ? Kala looks in shock , as Naku bends and picks up a burning piece of wood from the dying fire..all look on in shock! And call out Naku! to stop her. Kala flies to the stop and grabs her arm, and she drags Naku out of the mandap ,back to Dutta...and tells Dutta, Bhau you to need to calm yourself down.. your shouting will not alter the fact that Nakusha is your wife! before all you married her! I know you have been cheated.. but try to look at the other aspect of this deception. Nakusha is pure and beautiful from her heart and mind! look at her face carefully, if you abandon her now the world will mock you! Dutta looks up angrily! and yells, putting on an act of innocence does not change a lie into truth! and where the question of the world is concerned, Dutta has never cared for what people think! and he rotates his neck and goes ahhh to relax himself. and he glares and with the end of his thumb wipes off the tear from his eye.. and glares at Naku with cold narrow eyes, and says, this girl has married me with deception, but this cheat can never be my wife!

and you all colluded with her in her deception ..each one of you lied to me! Aye Sahib argues, that's not true Dutta! but he ignores his mother and glares down at Naku and calmly says, and this girl is root cause of the problem.. and now she will bear the brunt too.. now this matter is between me and my wife.. hence no one will interfere! and he grabs her by the arm, and lugs her away behind him. All, especially Babi screams , no Bhau! don't! Baji too yells , no Bhau ! no! but Dutta takes Naku up the wooden stairs, he drags Naku and hurls her across his floor. Kishore advices, at least think rationally! but he shuts the door in their faces. His face like thunder. Naku sits on the floor hurled by him.

Lounge

Aye Sahib, swoons, it's all a bit too much for her. Kala looks from a far fully vindicated ..

Dutta's den

Dutta ,turns away from the closed door and glares down at Naku.. she looks up him terrified, waiting for the worst. He walks slowly towards her, goes to the bridal bed and begins to pull of the decorations ,bit by bit...giving signals about rejecting her as his bride, and the marriage... why did you do this Naku? why did you deceive me? I will remove each and every memory of yours from my heart, this marriage.. he lifts the rose petal strewn bed cover and hurls it off the bed in a furore. Naku looks on., in terror.He says hoarsely, how can I accept this marriage? one at a time he picks up candles and blows them out.. you're dead to me.. and he spurns the blown out candle to one side, as of today the name Nakusha only signifies deception for me.. he pulls down the decorations around his dresser and presses both his palms across the mirror... he asks, why did you do all this Naku? Naku sobs, Saab I wanted to tell you the truth, but before that you already called me a deceiver, why I put black color! She cries, and he replies coldly , don't want to listen to you, you are a lair ,you don't have any right over me to say anything to me you, or to ask for anything.. he turns to dusky Naku's picture on the wall now you tell me? had you been in my place what would you have done? tell me! you can't can you? I'll tell you! he storms to the picture on the wall, pulls it off holds it up, comes towards the fair Naku.. she turns her face to the wall in fright! while holding the picture above his head he looks in fury at the fair Naku! and she turns to him in fright and the lowers the photo frame and looks at the fair Naku and says,.. there is no place for this picture in this house, and neither have I got any place for you in my heart. Naku begs, saabb.. and he tells her, I am not sure how you'll dare to shown me your face.. but your fake beauty! which I don't want to see! he roars and slams her picture on the floor . and the glass smashes!

You ruined my life turned all my dreams to ashes.. Naku! now you need to bear the consequence.. he turns, opens his door, strides out of his room down the stairs , and storms out of the house as the rest of his family members call after him! Babi screams ,stop Bhau! and is in torment. Kala looks full of hate at Babi, at the same time delighted at her victory..

Babi sinks to the floor ,complaining to the gods, how much more are they going to test her daughter Naku? Babi has FBs, of Naku always wanting to tell Bhau the truth, but Babi always discouraging her..

Naku in his room sits broken hearted by her crashed photo.. she muses, Saab before this too I have many times , faced trails for my love..and today have found my love, but today Saab, it's both of us who face the trail.. along with it our love... me a girl from the ghettos fell in love with you.. today my love has caused you so much pain.. now if Bappa wills it, it will be my love that will heal you once again.. for if my love is true.. then once again you will accept me; once more you will trust me ..The doctor leaves after attending to Aye Sahib ,and says, she has suffered from shock..as such, she needs to rest, and be kept away from stress and ensure peace is around her , he says to Kala, Sudarshan and Leela.

Leela taunts Kala, Tai did you hear that, peace and calm ,required in the house.. looks like we'll have to make Bhau understand this.. and she giggles . Sudarshan says to Kala, Tai I am so impressed by how your brain works. I thought your time was up., but you went! and came back with a bang! I salute you!

Kala smiles, you are right, I am a bad loser, once my mind is set to face the enemy! then I don't retrieve, isn't that true uncle Damoder , hope you watching from up there.. how I have made your son's life a living hell! now all whom Bhau loved! all from whom he sought support! as from today. he's lost them! see.. relationships are as fragile as flowers they scatter in a moment, like Aye Sahib, she pulls out a rose from the flower bunch and flicks it aside! picks another flower, Baji! drops it.. and pulls a white rose, nakushaaa!,all these people appear as liars, and cheats to Bhau!.. Aye Sahib and Baji.. Bhau may forgive.. but Nakusha ? he will never forgive you.. she looks at the white rose.. and smiles like a she devil and turns to face Sudarshan and Leela.. so what does this mean? it means that my Bhau will become the old sweet Bhau! now he'll be a puppet in my hands! and he'll dance to my tunes only!..episode ends Hamlet53 ~ 28.6.14

Interesting to see that yes Dutta is hurt , and furious.. but he calls Nakusha , Naku.. how he normally calls her.. what he says to her, is from a man in love still ..but hurt.. he says he hates her and the rest..but is more so to the effect of the way she looks ,the different manne..r that's what drives him up the wall.. yet it's very interesting that he crashes the dusky Naku's picture and says rather sadly.. no place for you in this house or my heart... does that mean he has unknowingly accepted the fair Naku..is he beginning to realize she is the same girl from the inside as the dusky one?

His rage doesn't help him in any way to think straight.. it's this weakness of anger , that Kala exploits..

Naku , is the eternal optimist.. although she perhaps realizes that it's the pair of them who need redemption and not just him..

Babi ,quite rightly is plagued by her conscience.. her issue is she never gave Dutta a chance, to face the truth sensibly.. she was over cautious which makes her eventually give Naku the wrong advice.. in fact both mother's did.. meddle disastrously, thinking they were helping their children..

Dutta's crashes the picture.. repeat episode of Supriya's wedding.. it's anger management issues with him..

He still has that god almighty attitude, you sinned ! now I punish you..

N.B, thanks for reading the previous wu, mirage, fassben ,jedy, uwith, sona, bart, twinky, tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie i like the wanderer tag you give me, its what im inside a nomad 😆
Hmm the face revelation is over n the marriage too over. but for dutta everything is over. hammie you seem to blame dutta,s anger but isnt he entitled to the truth loyalty that he holds so close to heart, is that too much to ask. If naku babi cant trust him thats their problem n they dont deserve him. Hiding once real face is no small thing. Its not that he,s imposing himself, its his right to know whom he,s marrying.
As for as naku she has to prove her love once again, thats her penance, dutta ka toh uska kiye ki saza mil raha hai, he,s paying for his sins n his misfortune i feel. Baji unecessarily lowered himself by siding with babi. Naku n babi were outsiders but baji knew him from donkey years, he couldve easily handled his rage. Baji has no excuses.
Kala is only exploiting every individual,s weaknesses, she didnt have to sweat much to bring dutta to his knees.
But as you pointed hammie it was interesting as to how dutta was quick to realize the truth n it was as if he was dealing with naku as his wife n exerting his rights over her, that was funny, afterall he,s the eternal gadha.
Hammie you are right ltl is the real thing, everything else fades in comparison. Thank you hammie, luv the way you narrate, i dont tire saying this. Its your writing which has reignited my fading interest in the show. Huh bahut hogaya tareef ab neeche aajao agli update baki hai 😆
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
loved reading it...dutta always preached to speak the truth but he didn't had the patience to listen or think...kala could poison him coz he never used his brain always his brawn...
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Episode~215
Awee such a zabardast update dear❤️...Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..your each & every words are fantastic.❤️❤️..Its like watching the whole episode .❤️...such a great job.❤️..loved the way you described Dutta's emotions & expressions dear...❤️.really mind blowing.❤️...oh Dutta...I'm feeling soo sad.😭..His dreams are shuttered.😭..Its really painful to see him like this 😭...Naku deserved this punishment...oh god..Dutta baby cried a lot..😭.oh god... its like he lost his teddy bear&begged for his teddy bear..."I want my teddy back".😳...poor soul..😭..uff..babi& ayesaab tightly shut their mouths.😡..unable to answer...kala enjoyed every seconds of Dutta's torment😡🤢..Evil lady.😡...finally she points her finger at Baaji...complete victory for Kala..🤢..loved your POV dear..❤️.such a treat to read your zabardast update& POV.❤️.superb.❤️.Thanks soo much .🤗.take care& hugs.🤗...tra' twinkle 😊

@ Bharti
awee dear🤗...sooo sweeet of you🤗..Thanks sooo much for encouraging this little twinky baby...🤗...Big hugs from twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
EPISODE~216
superb update dear..❤️.enjoyed it soo much.❤️.what a thunderous episode.😲..dutta in the rage mood....bad time for baaji& Naku.....what a treat for kala..😡..err heartless witch.😡...naku expressed her true love...❤️but kala stopped her.😡..your descriptions are awesome hammie lion.❤️..babi,Naku& Baaji deserved this.😡...poor Dutta..can't blame him in this issue..😭..he madly loved his Naku.😭...now everyone saying one strange girl is his wife..😭.Its unbearable for him....Its Naku.babi.baaji& ayesaab's fault...Dutta needs some time to understand his love & accept naku..🤗.dutta crashed Naku's picture😲..yeah its like repeat episode of supriya's marriage...but lots of changes in Dutta's attitude.👍🏼..for me he is now 1000 times better than that dutta👍🏼..In supriya's matter he behaved like an animal...But this time he even didn't use his gun also...😛...what an improvement👍🏼...enjoyed the update soo much dear❤️ ❤️.such a great update ❤️...loved your POV dear.❤️..thanks soo much.🤗..Take care...hugs& tra'🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode dutta in dhoka jhatka
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletthanxs for anno...uddutta was very harsh with nakutook her for granted
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletPN is full of dramebaaz now...dutta & naku caught in web of lies
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Where are you??.😕..Missing you sooo much🤗...workload???..🤗...waiting for your return sweetest Hammie lion🤗..
Ramzan Mubarak.🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

hi bart 😊
Hammie i like the wanderer tag you give me, its what im inside a nomad 😆

Hmm the face revelation is over n the marriage too over. but for dutta everything is over. hammie you seem to blame dutta,s anger but isnt he entitled to the truth loyalty that he holds so close to heart, is that too much to ask. If naku babi cant trust him thats their problem n they dont deserve him. Hiding once real face is no small thing. Its not that he,s imposing himself, its his right to know whom he,s marrying. good comment.. identity fraud naku did, that's what i always believed in.
As for as naku she has to prove her love once again, thats her penance, dutta ka toh uska kiye ki saza mil raha hai, he,s paying for his sins n his misfortune i feel. Baji unecessarily lowered himself by siding with babi. Naku n babi were outsiders but baji knew him from donkey years, he couldve easily handled his rage. Baji has no excuses.
Kala is only exploiting every individual,s weaknesses, she didnt have to sweat much to bring dutta to his knees.
But as you pointed hammie it was interesting as to how dutta was quick to realize the truth n it was as if he was dealing with naku as his wife n exerting his rights over her, that was funny, afterall he,s the eternal gadha.
Hammie you are right ltl is the real thing, everything else fades in comparison. Thank you hammie, luv the way you narrate, i dont tire saying this. Its your writing which has reignited my fading interest in the show. Huh bahut hogaya tareef ab neeche aajao agli update baki hai 😆
thanks for your on going support .. in reading and always making the time to comment,bart,much love hammie.

Word Count: 1