Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 215

16th November 2010

Face Revelation. .continued

After glancing down at her fair hand resting on his palm.. a puzzled Dutta moves his head and looks at her fair toes. Looks up at her covered head in the shadows.. and pulls his palm roughly from under her hand and , gradually raises himself to his feet.. looks down at this figure with a scowl.

Slowly before his very eyes in the dark Naku lifts off the veil from her head. Dutta is confused with a furrowed brow. Naku says, this then is the truth of my life, the bitter truth.. she moves with her uncovered head from the darkness into the light.. gradually her face half in light and half shadowed ..stands before him and then he sees her fair face completely in complete disbelief!. His jaw drops, as he yanks his head and studies her face at an angle then observes her in total shock.

Slowly he moves closer, and grabs her upper arms, pierces hiseyes into her face, and in a lifeless voice asks, who are you? then shakes her by the arms and repeats, who are you?..she replies , I am Nakusha.. and he glares at her, while she says, your Nakusha. and he roars in her face, don't talk rubbish girl! how can you be my Nakusha? she nods in his furious face, I am your Nakusha, this is my real face. Dutta stares at her and has FBs of the dusky Naku whom he befriended and loved... and disappointed he moves away from her and looks down at her, and asks distastefully. Is this some kind of a funny joke that Baji and Tai have pulled? well they should know I don't like this kind of a game. Naku replies, my fate has played a game with me. my beautiful face has become a curse for me. that's why my mother hid my beautiful face from the eyes of the world..she explains to him. but he turns his face from her angrily. she reaches out for his arm. Saab... but he glares in space, and growls dangerously, go from here.. don't want to set my eyes on you.. just leave right now! my blood boils now, my mind is not in the right state girl! so just go ,he says in a hoarse voice. Naku 's face in a shadow still, looks very anxious too.. as she stares at him and furious he notices she still stands before her, so he pushes her forcefully with his arm and roars! leave! Naku is hurled away toward's the wall. she turns around.. spurned by Dutta only to be gunned down with his fierce murderous looks.. he turns his face away from her face , the sight of her face drives him to fury. Naku makes a defiant face, and confronts him. Saab that Naku that you consider real ..was only fake! now reality is uncovered.. I am your Nakusha! look at me! She pleads before him.. he does ,with loathing at the sight of her face...he twists her arm away roughly...and then drags her by her arm to the dusky Naku's picture on the wall..here take a look!this is my Nakusha! look at her face! the innocence of her eyes and her face! her dark complexion.. he looks at her tearful fair face and turns to look at the dusky Naku picture on his wall.. you cannot be my Naku you are some imposter! Naku looks at her picture and shouts she is a lie! a complete lie, you look at me carefully Saab! you'll see your Nakusha who loves you Saab! .. Nak 's lie now faces her and punishes her... he looks down into her face as she explains to him, I got scared of you Saab, because you loathe beautiful faces.. that's why I never told you anything before.. Dutta moves his arm from her touch and moves his eyes from her face to the dusky Naku in the photo. and then roarrrsss, Aye Sahib !!! and leaves his room and Naku and goes down the stairs , bellowing his mother's name.. Kala delights in her room , she waited for the explosion! Babi, Aye Sahib are hit by his roar throughout the house. It brings every one out into the lounge.. Dutta's foes within the family wait for further explosions from Dutta's side.

Dutta's cry!

Dutta confronts his mother in complete rage. Kala stands away but between them like the she devil herself. Breathless, he asks his mother, what's going on Aye Sahib? who is this girl? the girl who I married in the mandap, was Nakusha wasn't she? than who the hell is this strange girl who has barged into my room? Aye Sahib! he roars. Aye , Babi , cower in anguish. Naku turns up , much to Kala's further delight. Dutta turns and goes to the fair Naku and drags her to his mother's side, this girl who is she? who isss she? and what is she doing in my room??? he demands from his mother. he moans, I thought today all the joy of this world will be beside me! then who is this girl who has arrived to snatch my joys? Dutta watches his mother, Babi , weeps , so he turns to Kala, who like the two mothers, remains silent to prolong Dutta's suffering. Dutta turns to his mother again, Aye, give me an answer otherwise my hands will commit something drastic! remove this girl from my sight! I demand for my Nakusha right now! he roars! His mother cries hopelessly.. and Kala gives a sarcastic , scoffing look at Babi and her beautiful daughter.. Dutta turns to look at Baji the head of security, for an answer, hey Baji! have you turned deaf? and then Dutta turns to Babi, mausi what's happening here? no one is replying to my questions, I beg you for an answer.. you know the truth and recognize your daughter well. tell me this girl is not Nakusha! say it! he pleads.. she doesn't reply and Dutta yells and loses the plot .. I will go mad! all are standing like mute statues before me! no one gives me an anwer Aye! he yells the place down. His mother weeps, calm down Dutta .. and crying he falls before her on his knees and says, how can I be calm Aye Sahib? he doubles up in pain on his knees on the ground, no one gives a reply to my question! he looks up at his mother , then stands and asks his mother in hope, but you know all Aye Sahib, about everything, so say it, that this is not my Nakusha! I demand to know the truth. Kala is loving every second of Dutta's torment.

Kala seizes her opportunity and takes Nakusha gently by the arm and brings her forward . and says, Dutta Bhau ,she is Nakusha... the same Nakusha who loves you deeply. Dutta growls, if she is Nakusha .. then who was that who was part of my life until now? the one who dispelled the darkness from my life? taught me to love,? who was she who changed me back into a human being from animal? he wipes his eyes and cries out, my Nakusha was very ugly! But for me she was the most beautiful girl in the world, Tai! this cheat canot be my Nakusha! Aye Sahib begs him , Dutta look carefully one more time... she is your Nakusha! Dutta argues, no you look at her carefully Aye! you too are being deceived, take a look at her! how can this girl be Nakusha ? her beautiful face gives me the same message of guile and deceit, like before... that's enough of this Aye! not today please! I cannot bear this any more just say it ,that this is all a lie.. say it that this girl is not my Nakusha! he begs his mother who weeps, he waits for her answer ,then upon her silence.. cries out in despair.. what did you do Aye? why did you do this?why did you deceive me? Naku says. Saab! and he roars at her, shut your mouth! don't want to hear your voice! he threatens her into silence. Kala stirs, her evil ladle.. Dutta Bhau , the one who has all the answers to your questions, you are asking her to be silent...isn't that right Aye Sahib? and Aye Sahib, nods like a bimbo!.. Naku starts to explain, Saab you promised me that you will hear me out , before you arrive at any conclusions. Dutta growls, that promise I made to my Nakusha , not with you!. Kala flies in like a bat.. to his side..to create more torture and pain for him.. Dutta! we all know what you are suffering, but the truth will not change with your anger and shouting. This is your Nakusha , so beautiful! we knew that Nakusha hid this truth from you, but it's not just Nakusha who is at fault here, the fault lies with all of us too! on behalf of every one I wish to make an apology to you..that we all kept this truth from you. she feigns .. Kala succeeds in telling him that all made a fool out of you..the great Dutta Bhau!taken to a ride by his own near and dear ones!

Dutta gives her further pleasure by showing hurt, as he says, so every one knew,.. Kala pokes him more by reiterating, yes every one knew , but for your own good we decided to keep it away from you..and if you ask me.. we got to know about his truth only yesterday.. we did this for your happiness, for your love.. kept the truth..

Dutta with tears in his eyes, says, enough Tai...

Dutta looks across to his mother to confirm what Kala had said. She whines and says, yes Kala is right! to get married to Naku was essential for your life and your happiness. Nakusha is your shield of protection...that's why we kept he truth from you.. Dutta's face twists in sorrow and his eyes well up.. then he lowers his head and mocks himself before every one with a broad bitter smile. Fantastic! So to save my life my family members hid such a crucial truth from me! why have you kept me alive ,Aye? you should have poisoned me. Kala, pretends, what are you saying dutta? Aye Sahib forgot about her husband's murder, to give you life! and the sister who forgot everything and showered you with her love! you are saying such cruel things to them? which mother in this world wouldn't want her child's happiness? that's' why Babi mausi did what she thought was right for her daughter Nakusha!..

Dutta glares at Babi.. mausi! Is this a web woven by you and your daughter? what all have I not done for you? that both of you gave me such betrayal! ... Babi cries , and owns up it's all my fault Bhau ,not my daughter's, you can give me whatever punishment...this was my decision ,that, Naku would hide her reality and not show her face to anybody. I put this black soot on her face but it was not done to deceive any one! I can't even dream of cheating you! Naku always wished to tell you the truth about herself.. but I was the one to stop her! I was really frightened Bhau!.. Bhau just this once look at my daughter for a second! does it seem to you that this girl can harm you? please look at her Bhau! only her face has changed! her heart is still the same! she loves you so much Bhau! but Dutta is not impressed , he says hoarsely.. you all acted very wrongly... I trusted you all completely!.. Kala has one more to expose yet..

We have broken your trust? really Bhau? do you think we all are unaware that we know how difficult it is for you to have faith and trust in others? do you think we don't know how much you loathe, deceit? but then too, you went ahead and trusted Nakusha , to such an extent that you fought with me! have you forgotten that we all trusted your love, otherwise do you think, that Baji! wouldn't have told you? Baji would deceive you Baji? isn't that so Baji? ... Dutta turns his head and stares wide eyed at Baji's face! as he comes closer to his best friend.. Kala raises an eye brow in complete victory.. episode ends Hamlet53 ~25.6.14.

Naku has been caught in this trap set up by her mother to protect her. The tragedy is that whereas an ordinary man would be smitten by a woman with such beauty.. Dutta proves to be extraordinary! He is a man who lives his dark, bloody life by certain ideals. one of those happens to be thou shalt not deceive or cheat others.. . be real.. in love and hate.. be fair, . pay like by like.. he is violent but not conniving.. poor soul gets surrounded by conspirators and back stabbers..

As far as Naku and Babi are concerned , it's a repeat of the gunpoint wedding scene.. Babi begging Dutta and Naku in the pickle for the second time running.. how can she be so dense? Did she really think that Kala is her well wisher?? I give up on Naku.. Dutta calls her innocent.. I call her unwise.. gullible like Dutta..

Tremendous sympathy. goes toward's Dutta.. not because of Naku's lie , but because Dutta has an enemy like Kala ,in his house, under his nose.. and yet he is unaware of her guile and therefore is involved in a one way war.. where he only receives firing but is unable to defend himself as the enemy is unseen like dry rot!

N.B~ thanks for reading the previous wu..bart..good to see you, tammy, twinkle.fassben ,dilse ,naku

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode now dhoka game started
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its dhoka for dutta ...thanxs hamlet for wu 😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️.enjoyed it soo much.❤️.Twinky baby made this picture yesterday.😳.baby will edit the update shots on sunday.😳..please forgive me hammie lion😳😳...big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
every word i read brings vivid images of dutta in front of me, such is the beauty of your writing, Thank you for the mindblowing narration of an equally mind blasting episode. How beautifully you describe every expression of dutta.
I dont think dutta loathed beautiful faces more than lies n deceit. He was like a small kid whose fav toy had been taken away. He was begging each n every one to show his real naku, that was sad.
AS, babi, naku n baji,s calculations turned upside down n their worst fears coming true. But kala the ultimate winner, how delighted she must have been. Baji deserves dutta,s wrath, he should have known his friend better.
Hammie your summary in the end is a delight to read.

@twinks. What a perfect collage you made, too good, the centre piece of the two faced naku is fantastic.
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Hamlet

Awesome UD...betrayal for dutta...kala spicing thing to her convenience...witch😡

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

its dhoka for dutta ...thanxs hamlet for wu 😊
helloo uvi.. hey wah ji wah! i like your dp... bling ! bling!
dutta dramatics.. thanks for reading and commenting .. much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear.❤️.enjoyed it soo much.❤️.Twinky baby made this picture yesterday.😳.baby will edit the update shots on sunday.😳..please forgive me hammie lion😳😳...big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

wowww eeeie.. mindblowing keep this superb.. naku pic great well done wot a lovely surprise. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi bart good to see you ..😛 the wanderer returns..
every word i read brings vivid images of dutta in front of me, such is the beauty of your writing, Thank you for the mindblowing narration of an equally mind blasting episode. How beautifully you describe every expression of dutta. loveee it 😃 when you spoil me..
I dont think dutta loathed beautiful faces more than lies n deceit. He was like a small kid whose fav toy had been taken away. He was begging each n every one to show his real naku, that was sad. so true.. or dutta was throwing his toys out of the pram
AS, babi, naku n baji,s calculations turned upside down n their worst fears coming true. But kala the ultimate winner, how delighted she must have been. Baji deserves dutta,s wrath, he should have known his friend better.
Hammie your summary in the end is a delight to read.
thanks for the great comment .. many thanks and much, love hammie..
@twinks. What a perfect collage you made, too good, the centre piece of the two faced naku is fantastic. so true ,lovely shots of dutta's expressions

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sonaa good to see you

Awesome UD...betrayal for dutta...kala spicing thing to her convenience...witch😡

great commenting about kala much love hammie