sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi HamletAwesome UD...Dutta's confession too good😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
Dutta gets the taste of ultimate dhoka, but what a speech for a man of few words, brilliant confession of love. This is dutta for you, anything he says or does is loaded with passion. But did he deserve this treachery? Nakusha has fallen from grace, lost the high moral ground, no amount of justifications can erase her act of deceit. Kala having the last laugh, she really did get her revenge on all, dutta, AS, nakusha, babi etc..
Extraordinary love begets extraordinary hate which is gonna follow suit.
Brilliant narration hammie, thank you
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 helloo twimks
aweee such a heart wrenching update dear..❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..ummm Kala is the happiest person now.😡.she has won her battle...but she isn't understand her brother very well.😉..Dutta is a kindhearted man.❤️...somehow he will forgive Naku in long term....So its not a victory for Kala.😛..awee Dutta's speech is mind blowing.❤️..sweeet Hammie lion🤗...Thanks soo much for your lovely detailed update dear.🤗..enjoyed it sooo much.❤️...dutta opened out his heart completely.❤️...Mishal's acting was fabulous❤️..his expressions are sooo lovely& pure..❤️...oh god face revelation &dutta's happiest face suddenly changed into angriest face....I feel sorry for him.😭...such a sweeet update hammie lion.❤️..awee your updates are always such a delight to read.❤️..thanks soo much for your zabardast update hammie lion.🤗..awe awesome dp from Daya.❤️..loved it soo much Hammie lion.❤️...eagerly waiting for the next update dear...take care...big hugs from Twinky baby🤗

thanks for reading and commenting twinks.. the shots are great oh i loved the black and white FB ones.. all the more as i hadn't mentioned really talked about them in my reporting.. great central image.. many thanks and much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sonaa
Awesome UD...Dutta's confession too good😊
i found it good because it shows how fickle minded humans are..how meaningless their words.. just a noise... no substance to them many times.
much love hammie.

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
all hell will loose now..dutta knows the truth
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi bart, good to see you😊

Dutta gets the taste of ultimate dhoka, but what a speech for a man of few words, bravo well said.. bart! brilliant confession of love. This is dutta for you, anything he says or does is loaded with passion. But did he deserve this treachery? Nakusha has fallen from grace, lost the high moral ground, no amount of justifications can erase her act of deceit. Kala having the last laugh, she really did get her revenge on all, dutta, AS, nakusha, babi etc.. this fantastic comment of yours makes me shudder... its 100/% true in the next wu..
Extraordinary love begets extraordinary hate which is gonna follow suit.
Brilliant narration hammie, thank you..thank you for your great comment .. much love hammie.

Nakusha thumbnail
hi hammiee
ab dhoka ke rant shuru...sab bajgai...poor naku is made scapegoat...loved the way u wrote ...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hummm ah gaye naku..
ab dhoka ke rant shuru...sab bajgai...poor naku is made scapegoat...loved the way u wrote ...
hummm..i too like his love song in angreezi..😆.. hai hai... dutta awal number ka ass! next wu is great too.. ummm pun kala ke nam.. pura kam!
good to see you.. love hammie..

-bharti- thumbnail
Hammie
luv ur dp, droolworthy. you seem to keep daya busy ? 😉 btw waiting for the next update
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie

luv ur dp, droolworthy. you seem to keep daya busy ? 😉 btw waiting for the next update
DP was PR KE ZAMANA KA..NEXT WU COMING UP.. BART... TO YOU..

Word Count: 0