Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi lion ji hain??😕 what's the ji for.. hammie will do .. baby..
such a zabardast update...enjoyed it sooo much...You really done a fabulous job...very detailed & beautiful update...Tasha's marriage ..loved your descriptions...Dutta's reactions are soo lovely...such a mind blowing chemistry between Dutta& Naku...dutta smiling very beautifully...will see dutta bhau from next episode onwards...thanks soo much for the sweetest update...Take a bow lion..umm unable to edit marriage shots...my imgflip site playing up with that scene...

thanks for your lovely comment.. was wondering where you were? hey you included all the shots that i liked from the episode.. beautiful thank you.. worth waiting for your comment.. thanks for your support twinky.. yes i too liked my dp.. knew you would make a comment on it.. and you did.. much love hammie

PS:-Liked your Dutta dp... its wonderful ji oyeee cut the ji.. hammieee ! naku's lipstick to me is off putting.. florescent peach! red would have been fine.

Word Count: 1

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud...all blame on naku now...
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
star is right luv ur dp...they are such a good looking couple as dutta & naku...dutta khud itna good looking hote its difficult to understand phobia for pretty women...loved reading😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi star
i may have not mention this before coz of time constraint or lost in reading awesome ud...u r comments are delight 👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy..
superb ud...all blame on naku now...
wait till you see the next wu.. dutta ...so sad..
much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi my dearie naku
star is right luv ur dp...they are such a good looking couple as dutta & naku...dutta khud itna good looking hote its difficult to understand phobia for pretty women...loved reading😊

thank you naku.. oyee sun tu silent bhi rehe tu i can here your"amaaazing..hammie" samhje..
love you loads.. hammie😆

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 214

15th November 2010

Kala is about to leave the fair Naku in Dutta's bridal den. Dutta pauses outside his open door.He can see his Tai in conversation with Naku. Kala gives Naku a cunning smile, all the best vahini.. she walks out and crosses Dutta..all the best Bhau! I hope that no black truth or white lie tarnishes your wedded life...Dutta smiles down at her concern. She goes down the steps and Dutta looks to his room.. Naku had already moved to the other side of his bed with a view to having her back to him.

Out house

Babi sits on the end of her bed.. She is clearly troubled. Fear seeps in. FB, till today whenever a man looks at your real face, it brings sorrow in your life! Babi prays, that all goes well..

Aye Sahib sits in her room and justifies her blunder.. FB, pandit ji words. this girl Nakusha stands between your son and his death! Aye Sahib ,recalls seeing Naku's fair,her asking fair Naku who are you? her fear , is Dutta likely to say the same? how will Dutta react? will he accept her in her new real face or reject her?

Kala & Aye Sahib

Kala lounges around in a silken, retiring, flimsy night clothes.. well deserves to relax, she has just won her final battle.. one who cannot differentiate good from evil.. how can he/she understand Kalavati? today was my final move, final.. she has a FB, of her as a child witnessing, Dutta's father murdering her father.. than Dutta saying to her ,that person who cannot be sensitive to my love, that person who tries to separate me and my love Nakusha! that person has no place in my life!.. Kala gives a scoffing smile.. content she has taken her revenge from Dutta for kicking her ou tof her own house.. before all.. most of all his servant girl!

A troubled Aye Sahib waits in her room, nervously. Kala enters her room...leaves the door open purposely. Aye Sahib ,she says, are you troubled by the same thing ,that's bothering me? Aye Sahib replies, yes for me, it was difficult to hide the truth from Dutta.. on the one hand I feared the attack that took place on him! and on the other hand what pandit ji had said to me was going through my mind.. Kala is delighted to see her mother was ill at ease. This is what Kala want , to give her mother as much grief as possible... for loving Dutta more than her..

Aye Sahib , justifies her actions further, whatever I did ,it was for Dutta's own good...but still there is fear in my heart. Kala , feigns , I too am getting worried, that hope we didn't make a mistake in getting Nakusha married to Dutta? I told my brother a lie! Aye Sahib. she acts.. to worry her mother more. Aye Sahib cries and says, no! by the grace of Jagdammba's all will be well.. Kala quickly troubles her, I too am thinking, when Dutta finds out the truth! what will he do? you know.. that he loathes, lies and deceit ! Aye Sahib , I fear, and hope he doesn't get angry with us, after finding out the truth, after getting angry with us, what if he does something to nakusha? orrr if he does something to himself? a victorious Kala enjoys torturing the beaten enemy.. talks about worse case scenarios! She loves to see her mother in pain..

Aye Sahib shakes her head, no Jagdammba ! Aye Sahib prays.

Dutta's speech.

Naku can hear her Saab has come in to the room.. she prays, Bappa today is my final test. The way I trust you, I pray that you will make Saab trust me too.. Dutta enters, looking all shook up and nervous. From the door he sees her sitting on the end of the bed, knees huddled up , fully covered by her bridal attire. He turns to close the door. turns looks across to her and strolls towards his bedside. Stands and look down at her... and begins, Naku you know me...matters of the heart, I don't talk like that. I find it very difficult. But every day I have waited for this moment. when I would see you in the image of my wife. He walks away and continues, the mistakes that I have committed... I should repent for them. Today that we are here , when both of us are have accepted each other according to all the rituals. He sits on the edge of the bed ,with his back to her. He relaxes.. and carries on, I want to say some things to you. You know these things already from before.. but still I feel if I say these things to you today, my heart will feel lighter. After being cheated in love. I was shattered, had forgotten that I too once had a heart, that a person like me too needed love. Then I came across you, saved your life...it has to be destiny, you meeting me, saving my life.. may be you came into my life that I could change myself? you stirred the sleeping human being in me; taught me how to live; to love. The day I brought you home.. something moved in me...that day I realized that Dutta Bhau still holds within him that old Dutta that once was.. it was a strange feeling.. that made me trust you completely; that's why I shared all my past sorrows with you... don't know how I ignored the feelings of my heart, that you stirred in me, and thought of you as my enemy? That day of my disastrous marriage to Supriya and your implication in it.. shattered me once again. I heard that you loved me.. but there was so much deceit around Naku! that your voice could not reach my heart. I included you amongst those giddy girls who think of love as some kind of a flippant emotion... and I married you to punish you for the betrayal that Supriya did! I thought that if by marrying you I can punish you, my revenge against deceit meted out to me would be complete! I became mad with vengeance ! so much so, that not for once did I think of how you felt? but you never uttered a single word... and bore all the atrocities. If Bappa made us meet, then Bappa also protected our bond too! you saved mine and my family's life in an attempt to win my trust once again.. silently you tolerated so much ..Whereas I remained hard hearted. Somewhere I realized that what I was doing , was all wrong!..that day I decided, that I would set you free of this forced marriage...I announced before all that as from that day Nakusha was free to leave.. but how could I set you free Naku? destiny willed something else! that's why we were sent off to the jungle ,so we could be together! get to know each other.. understand each other. I remember vividly how for the first time you confronted me and refused to get out of the car! I should have understood then.. how much you love me...but I didn't get it! I was still hard hearted...my heart needed more love to soften.. and it was for your love that I would constantly worry about you. For the first time I felt the fear of losing you, but in my arrogance , I refused to see that! I wasn't sure why I wanted to save you? was it to return you safely to your mother? or was I saving you because I needed you.. more than anything else. My body returned from the jungle...but my heart stayed there. I wanted time to standstill.. just the two of us! and this to I realized , when Anna's men kidnapped you. That day it felt like someone was taking away from me the other half of my heart. I sought you like a mad man! and your scream pierced my ears and reached my heart in such a way, that I panicked I might lose you! that day I felt afraid for the first time. when I found you, it felt that I caught my breath back. At that moment not only did I find you.. but also found the reason for my existence...all the doors to my heart just opened for you! I had understood that you have come to give me life!.. I was in love Naku!.. that was that day! and today..

Face revelation

Dutta gets up and walks away from the bed, and says, I have a dream in my eyes , a face comes before my eyes, I dream to make you mine Naku .. to see you in the image of my wife.. it's only you Naku that I consider my whole world, come what may I shall always trust you! declares Dutta.

Naku looks across to him, standing in the middle of the room, and she gets off the bed. Dutta with his back to her. and carries on, I know you shall never betray me. never!

He turns to face her. She stands before him , her head and face completely covered... he says, in the true sense of the word ,you are the world's prettiest woman! I pray to god that every one shouldbe blessed enough to have a Nakusha like you.. so they can understand that inner beauty is far more essential then outer beauty.. this is where Naku stumbles, and falls from grace in Dutta's eyes, Beautiful on the outside.. BUT a filthy, liar, a cheat and a fraud !inside..

she says, Saab ! and he corrects her, that's enough Naku! from now on not Saab!.. I want you to exercise your full right upon me. Call me by my name !.. Naku replies, let me say it Saab! it feels more familiar.. Saab you have told me all the truth about your life. so today I... want to tell you the truth about my life.. Dutta looks at Naku's shrouded figure in the dark.. with an expression that says, but I know all I need to know about you ..

promise me that after finding out my truth, you will not self harm yourself. Saab you read the book of my life.. but the first page is still hidden from you.. I want that today I should show you the first page of this book. dutta replies, speak then Naku! I have full faith that whatever you say, will be the truth and nothing but the truth! I have complete trust in you and my love. Naku replies, promise me first, that before hearing me out completely.. you will not make any judgement?

Dutta goes down on his knees before her.. and looks up at the covered figure of Naku.. standing before him in the dark. He smiles.. and says, today I surrender myself before you Nakusha.. I never imagined I could say this again to anyone.. he raises his palm up to her.. but I love you very much Nakusha. He waits, and then slowly she unfolds her arm and places a fair hand on his held out palm. he lowers his eyes on her hand on his palm.. looks at it.. his eyebrows furrow slightly. He moves his palm with her hand still on it and cranks his head to the side to catch the sight of her fair toes under her skirt. His eyes are shocked! he moves his head and looks down at her covered face.. still looking at her fair hand on his palm.. and his face looks like thunder as he looks down at this figure.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 23.6.14.

The pangs of conscience begin with the two mothers.. now then Naku had followed their instructions in marrying Dutta with the face he knows well.. and then Naku revealing her real face to Dutta... that face which he does not associate with..

Kala's interchanges with , Naku, her brother, and her mother are all that of a victor who comes to savor the delights of how the enemy lays fallen and lost!

Dutta's speech , is beautifully moving , remorseful, sincere at that moment in time.. once he finds out the truth about her.. his speech reverses back every single word, every emotion.. of love, that he feels for Naku, turns to hate and vindictiveness once again. He becomes an animal again.. this time worse wounded than before..

He begins his speech by saying he can't talk about matters related to his heart.. and ends up giving an eloquent account of what he feels for her.

The tragedy is his speech gives Naku a false sense of security , raises her hopes, that he will receive the truth about herself with sensitivity.. as to her, his words show a change in him.

many thanks for reading the previous wu, mirage,jedy,fassben,uwith,nimmi,naku,bart,twinky,tammy..

Dutta's speech in blue.. Naku's in red..

dp. credit.. dayaaa!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta opening his heart nakku truth hiding and his family involved in this deception will make him so mad
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
aweee such a heart wrenching update dear..❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much..❤️..ummm Kala is the happiest person now.😡.she has won her battle...but she isn't understand her brother very well.😉..Dutta is a kindhearted man.❤️...somehow he will forgive Naku in long term....So its not a victory for Kala.😛..awee Dutta's speech is mind blowing.❤️..sweeet Hammie lion🤗...Thanks soo much for your lovely detailed update dear.🤗..enjoyed it sooo much.❤️...dutta opened out his heart completely.❤️...Mishal's acting was fabulous❤️..his expressions are sooo lovely& pure..❤️...oh god face revelation &dutta's happiest face suddenly changed into angriest face....I feel sorry for him.😭...such a sweeet update hammie lion.❤️..awee your updates are always such a delight to read.❤️..thanks soo much for your zabardast update hammie lion.🤗..awe awesome dp from Daya.❤️..loved it soo much Hammie lion.❤️...eagerly waiting for the next update dear...take care...big hugs from Twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi star
i may have not mention this before coz of time constraint or lost in reading awesome ud...u r comments are delight 👏

awee my sweetest naku🤗
Twinky baby always love you all soo much...🤗...awee ..thanks soo much for encouraging me dear🤗...sooo sweeet of you..🤗...Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHPvJrfti4A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OQr4MP6Ys&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLzOX_03CAE&feature=player_detailpage[/YOTUBE]
two of your favorites
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtxXLwjErZY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZ1NXlBRhE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago