Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Hamlet

continous ud...hats of too...mandir sequence well written😊

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

thanks twinkle for , posting dutta's laughter, he almost looked a normal human for a change. love him making the goon look such an idiot, with his mocking laugh.

Aww tahera..🤗...Me too loved his laugh.❤️..So cute & yes he looked like a normal person❤️..Thanks soo much dear..🤗.Soo sweet of you..Take care...Big teddy hug from Twinky baby🤗
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
Where are you???..😕Noo Roarr from you today.😕..W all are Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Update sooon our sweetest Hammiee lion🤗...Take care...Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi good to see you
awesome ud
thanks
congrats for new thread😊 thanks mate you make it tick😛 much love hammie

Word Count: 1

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u Bharti for liking the comment glad u thought it had a comic touch to it.
It's to lessen the impact of hammie's roars on Warda and Twinkle hope it works.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗
Aweee Such a lovely update dear.❤️.Enjoyed it soo much.❤️.Aweee Dutta's smile was mind blowing...Advertisement for toothpaste..😆
like tha' said you are a ⭐️ for putting the shot up.. love it!👏
...Sweeet Hammieee..🤗..Loved the silent communication between Dutta & Baaji..❤️..Mishal superb.❤️.His eyes speaking a lot.❤️...Awee Mishal's acting was mind blowing.❤️...wah!!! what a Lovely hug.❤️...Aweee Naku.❤️...Loved Dutta's sudden action & loved the way he protect Naku.❤️...Totally awesome...Poor Kala..😆..Such a big slap for her....loved your zabardast update dear
🤗...Such a sweeet update❤️...sweeetest hammie lion.🤗🤗.Loved your foot note Hammie lion..Thanks soo much for your update treat dear.🤗.🤗.warriee!!...Twinky baby finished her comment dear,,😃,Sweetest friend.🤗.Baby is waiting for your comment dear...Big hugs to hammie & Warriee. from twinky baby🤗🤗

kala is such a sad case.. mind you i felt she seemed worried for him.. thanks for your comment twinky and the super shots.. double thanks as i heard your crying that you lost your work in the first attempt.. you are great.. aaand i saw your sad faced baby looking for me.. well i went to get a hair cut.. then shopping .. so have been out and about today .. the sun was shinning in London.😃 😃 felt like spring much love much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hi tha great to see you..
thank u for wud, poor nakku I think it just dawned on her dutta had given her a long hug, and usko ghush aa gaya,😆, besharam she just wanted to stay there😆
mujhe bhi aisa he laga full on saroor m1ein thi naku.. i totally agree😆👏
sari public ke samnay, ok not true but meray ko suspicion hua😃 baji style se. when I first saw this clip I thought lo ab aaya pani ka cheenta aur gayee nakku aur niklay gi haseena but aisa nahin hua , Dutta brings her round by slapping her gently. so no cat out of the bag, I was disappointed.

ohhh that would be great.. may be CV ,would have used your idea..
second episode, was also disappointing in a way Gadha stayed true to his nickname, K v K main Dutta meerkat ki tarah seedha kadha kabhi idhar mundi ghumata
🤣 uff pura jack ass he looked like , i think he acts dumb jan ka sometimes..
kabhi udhar, usko khud pooray abducting ke attempt maen Nakku kahan se guilty lagi, jab khud aye ghar ki safety ko chor kar ya when trying to exchange her life for his, I was like why r u even listening to Kala think for ur self dumbo.😡... thank u hammie. clips I cannot for the life of me watch them try ..i know how you feel i was like that for ages.. then to soothe my heart i wrote PR then.. i became braver , and started watching vms made by forum friends on them..
chaal you watch twinky ke shots..
as I might lekin to be honest I read good parts of the wud, and ur footnotes as they r new way of understanding and enjoying each and every episode.
thanks mate for enjoying the footnotes.. read the next foot note.. 1st july ka good to have your fun witty comments tha'..😃 much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

@bold... whats not true ? Ofcourse (besharam) Naku 😉 wanted to stay there in his arms forever n her expression was proof enuf 😆 Jaise kinara milgaya.. But u rightly pointed the gadha was somewhere else, he was totally oblivious of her closeness, still it was their official first hug as hammie pointed. Brilliant comical comment taheraji 😃
@ bart.. tha' is back in her flow.. phunny comments, and dutta ka mind uske chunni me flick knife pe tha .. yep he was totally elsewhere.. made me feel how heartless he was ,. but! he made up latersss, held her close.. apne armpit mein and she was getting shy and coy..😛 cheap thrills..
haaa hooo.. hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Episode~ 125
Hi hammie🤗 heyyy twinks you again with fresh shots and fresh comment😃
Awee Such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Awee Dutta ..❤️.Loved the way he unknowingly praises naku❤️..Loved Kishore..❤️...his words & advices are superb...👏👏👏..Double slap for kala......Greedy Ganpat.😡...Sher is coming to meet his sherni..❤️.Waiting for their convo & Dutta's mind change dear..Such a lovely update hammie lion❤️...Always love your updates sooo much..🤗.Sooo sweeet of you.🤗..Take care...Baby is waiting for her sweeet hammie lion & sweeet friend warda.
🤗🤗Thanks soo much for your sweeet updates dear.🤗...Eagerly waiting for the next update..Please update sooon our sweetest hammie lion...🤗..big hug from twinky baby🤗
yes twinks i too thought it was a great episode.. kishore finally piped up courage to say good words for naku ohhh great shots thank you soo much for your wonderful effort twinky , with much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

thanks twinkle for , posting dutta's laughter, he almost looked a normal human for a change. love him making the goon look such an idiot, with his mocking laugh.
😆 well said tha' yep kuch different dekhta tha haina? came as a pleasant shock have to admit.. flashing a smile.. loved your coment.. glad you are looking at the shots twinks is posting..😛
much love hammie