Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Warriee...where are you??..miss you sooo much now...please come back sooon...
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Awesome update...enjoyed it soo much...Naku trying to tell the truth to Dutta...but unfortunately ayesaab seeing her in fair avatar...she is misleading Naku...Its her motherly love for Dutta...ummm Both mothers are spoiling their children's life...Naku is soo sweet ..her intent is sincere & honest...but others misleading her...Big victory for Kala...Thanks soo much for the lovely update& superb POV
ohhh thanks twinkie for pointing out the page correction. thanks for your comment and for your lovely picture shots.. superb. .. πŸ˜ƒ much love hammie

please change the page link in the thread title...not page-124...new update is on page-125

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Thanks soo much for the annots..waiting for the update...
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 212

12th November 2010

Kala & Baji

Baji gives instructions to a man regarding a planned function for Dutta. Kala wafts in, and sneers at Baji , interesting how you are planning activities in full swing for the wedding. Baji says, why not! its Bhau's wedding I am going to make it memorable! Kala gives an evil smile, yes it shall be memorable indeed ,but the reason will be something else!..why are you acting as if you don't know what I mean Baji?..you know Dutta and Naku's relationship is very fragile..on top of this ,there is the fear of Ganpat turning up and letting out some secret about Naku! .. he can turn up any time , and if he does, then Baji you know what'll happen? Baji looks all blank faced before Kala, pretending as if he knows nothing about what she's talking about. But at Ganpat's name he shows fear on his face. Kala pokes fun at him, what's happened? you afraid? afraid that what only you knew about.. now I too know! now!tell me where have you hidden Ganpat? Baji laughs nervously , and lies, now why would I hide Ganpat? what have I got to do with that drunkard? okkk now you'll say that you didn't know about Nakusha's secret? Baji wonders does she know? but says, secret? Why are you pulling my leg first thing in the morning Kala Tai? he laughs it off. Kala smiles and says, I salute you Baji! haven't seen a bigger loyalist than you! not only can you lay down your life for Dutta Bhau, but you can do that for Nakusha too, it's a good thing that there is someone with Nakusha,one never knows she might need you.. when Bhau will find out that in the turmeric ritual there is a mix of black!..what will happen? Baji looks worried, Kala continues, don't stress too much, I have not come to taunt you.. had I been in your place I would have done the same as you. you only just ensure that Bhau doesn't find out about the secret.. Kala , ensnares Baji with her words.. Kala knows what she is doing.. it's all about strategic thinking..trapping Bhau's people with sugary words of concerned deceit.

Baji agrees, alright Tai, Bhau will not find out about anything.. and Dutta suddenly turns up.. Dutta calls out, what are you hiding from me? Baji , taken aback faces Dutta , is this your friendship then? if Tai wants to hide anything from me ,it's her prerogative! But not yours at least I should be in loop about which ritual is happening when in my marriage! Am I right, aren't I ?jokes Dutta. then turns to Baji and says, come on now out with ! whatever you are up to!.. Baji replies, yes Bhau, I was telling Tai that from tomorrow your wedding rituals will commence, so why not arrange a bachelors party for you? once you get married then you won't have time ,even to come out of your room. Dutta moans, what do mean? married people spend the rest of their lives locked up in the house? in my case nothing will alter, everything will be the same! Kala smiles falsely, hope you two remain friends forever! so that I can use this very friendship at the right time and right place! and she slithers away happily like a snake..

Dutta's foes

Some goon talks to another on the phone.. giving information. From Dutta 's pre-nuptial ceremonies are happening in his house... as the wedding fever spreads, his security force is going to become relaxed, and we have to make use of their relaxation! Now you got what we have to do in Patil vadi ?

Kala's room

You should have dragged her down by her hair before every one! such a liar! a cheat! she is! yells Leela . Roops joins in you are so right Leela Tai...Kala Tai! you don't do anything your self , neither you allow us to do anything? Kala retorts, and what can you do? she snubs Roops.. what ever I am doing ,it's after careful thought. ..if Bhau's destiny is ready to destroy him.. then what else can we do ? except to play the game! the wedding day is going to be marked by the last attack from my side...this much I have decided. you two have to see to it that every one knows that we are very happy with this wedding. And that we support Nakusha! says Kala to her sisters. Leela asks, who else knows about her truth?..kala says, complacently.. now at the turmeric ritual..apart from Dutta.. Naku's truth will be revealed before every one...now it's our responsibility to see to it that all keep quiet about Nakusha's truth!

Haldi ritual

Madhu under Kala's evil eye oversees a rangoli pattern. Madhu praises, Kala, it's true bhabi is very lucky to have you as her SIL.I loved the way she welcomed me in this house.. hope her life is filled with joy. Aye Sahib comes and says to them both, what ever we are doing it's for

Dutta's betterment. I don't want him to have another calamity to strike him, which to have him unhappy for the rest of his life..it's interesting that the words that the characters speak.. all prove on the contrary to what Kala wants and gets in the end!

that's why we are giving nakusha another chance so that she emerges successful in this trail we have set for her.. Aye Sahib explains to Madhu.. and chivvies them both to start the ritual.

Baji is having a go at somebody on the phone regarding some item.. Aye Sahib comes and asks him, did you arrange for the party Baji? in an hours time the haldi ceremony is going to start! and you are chatting on the phone. Baji replies, Aye Sahib I am arranging for the stag duo, now everything is ready and what's more Bhau has agreed to it too! Aye Sahib you do the haldi ceremony with your daughter in laws beautiful face!

Whose beautiful face? asks Dutta in a loud voice. Dutta stands dressed in a yellow kurta waiting for an answer.. all is anxious.. how much did he overhear? Dutta, joined by Sudarshan and Kishore slowly walk toward's, Aye Sahib, Kala , Baji , and Madhu..for the answer to whose beautiful face? they stand and wait, and Dutta repeats, whose beautiful face. Aye Sahib replies, yours who else? we were just saying, as the wedding comes nigh.. your face is become more and more radiant! Dutta smiles shyly. Baji adds, yes that's right Bhau.. and tonight is your last night as a bachelor.. so a party is a must! Dutta lowers his eyes.. and his mother says, definitely .. and Dutta gives her a sided look of you too! and Aye Sahib, continues, now you enjoy but make sure you all behave! And they all leave for the bachelor party..

Aye Sahib says, come on get Roops and Leela we have to take haldi to Naku's home.. they arrive.. and Aye Sahib says to Babi we have brought turmeric for Naku.from today our acquaintances will change into relationships. I wish that the boundary of this relationship is always maintained, so from today, no lies, no keeping things from each other exists between us. Babi replies, Aye Sahib, your trust is everything for us. Aye Sahib confesses, I only want my son's happiness, that's why I am hiding Naku's truth from him; at the right time I will support Naku in telling Dutta the truth, the only thing I want is that Naku keeps my son always happy! and Naku replies.. my happiness lies in Saab's happiness..and she bends and touches Aye Sahib's feet. Aye Sahib says to Babi.. bring Naku in her real self for the haldi ritual.. Babi says ,today's your haldi ritual...hope with this the darkness between you and Bhau lifts forever,today your haldi will be held in your real complexion... with my hands that covered your pretty face with soot.. will today apply haldi on your real face..with this dark soot, may the sadness of your life wash away forever... says Babi , and adds , I'll dress up Naku and bring her for the ritual.

Dutta's stag duo

Dutta arrives at the stag duo venue where his friends wait for him. Baji calls for the local bar dancers to perform.. Dutta sits in an armchair and the girls dance before him as , Sudarshan watches slyly. .. eventually one of his guests arrive.. Baji follows him to the door. Baji insists the guest needs to be frisked.. Sudarshan , sweet talks Baji into letting him off ,as the guest is known to Bhau. Sudarshan further, talks Baji into closing all door bar the main exit..

The dancing carries on. Dutta is amused. more by Baji dancing with the girls. Suddenly a lit lantern right above Dutta's head brusts! Baji shouts and pulls Dutta out of the his chair. Dutta is calm and says to the dancers to carry on.. which they do!

Fair Naku is brought in by Babi.. all look upon the fair Naku. Babi seats her on a low stool and applies haldi on Naku's face. A photographer takes a snap of fair Naku'sface.. episode ends.. Hamlet53 20.6.14

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu, tammy, twinkle, fassben, bart.. good to see you back..

In this episode , the cv's are in a hurry to commence the wedding track, plus top of the list is face revelation..

It's amusing to see Dutta at the boys night out.. his shyness is endearing.

Kala has every one important to Dutta dancing to her tunes.

Shame ,it's the good people who let Kala get away, as they have the blind fold of perhaps too much goodness about themselves.. too much belief in people's remorse..

Baji is unaware, that there are people around him.. who are tarnishing his image as head of security. Blunders are being made.. all meant to lower him in Dutta's eyes ..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammieee
dutta becahara bachelor part chodkar agar haldi ceremony aata toh... bada drama toh yahan thaπŸ˜†
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta bachelor party baji munni dance and baji in sudarshan lap was my fav part leela roops jealous of nakku fair color

twinkle-star thumbnail
Awesome update..loved it sooo much..poor dutta...he didn't know anything..there are so much of things happening behind his back...ummm..feeling sad for him...Dutta's bachelors party...& Naku's haldi rituals...Naku's truth was revealed before everyone...Dutta only didn't know the truth...kala is very brilliant.. ...why no one didn't think about Dutta's heart???...Loved baaji's dance & Dutta's shyness...Lovely update & POV...thanks soo much for giving joy...

twinkle-star thumbnail
One lion has gone missing...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•where is she???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHPvJrfti4A&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OQr4MP6Ys&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QtxXLwjErZY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BRZ1NXlBRhE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammieee hi naku 😊
dutta becahara bachelor part chodkar agar haldi ceremony aata toh... bada drama toh yahan thaπŸ˜†
true say.. stag party mein the stars were duji... duttaaa giving smiles at baji's tamesha! waise i liked the song the best.. mera hero ke picture hai after all!
much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

dutta bachelor party baji munni dance and baji in sudarshan lap was my fav part leela roops jealous of nakku fair color
ooohaaa this is now my desk top picture.. tooo good thanks for making me happy..πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ