Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie lion🤗
such an awesome update hammie lion..❤️...enjoyed it soo much.❤️..sweetest hammie lkion...err babi..she is crossing the limit...Nalu is Dutta's wife...but still she is making decision under babi's influence..😲.babi always discouraging Naku to tell the truth😡...very bad...I just lost all my respect for Babi....she is irritating me now....awee loved tasha's eyelock.❤️.awee hammie lion🤗..nowadays every episodes having tasha's eyelocks.❤️..twinky baby dancing...awee tasha sharing the sweeet...❤️.kala can't bear Tasha's sweeet eyelocks& love..😆.oh god...poor sethji....can't bear this evil trio..😡...baby wants to give few slaps on that roops face😡...kala is a crucial evil😡 ..no doubts...but this roops also behaving like an heartless evil..😡...errr...😡..its tooo much....feeling sad for Sethji..😭...kala symbolically indicating that she already knew the truth.err babi..😡..its too late now babi.😛..you are spoiling your daughter life.😡...ummm.😭..loved the update sooo much hammie lion.❤️...thanks soo much for your sweet update❤️🤗..loved your POV..❤️...eagerly waiting for the next update dear...sweetest hammie lion.🤗..big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome...Dutta's dress rehersal was too good with naku watching from mirror...diwali celebratio😳n😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinkie,😊
such an awesome update hammie lion..❤️...enjoyed it soo much.❤️..sweetest hammie lkion...err babi..she is crossing the limit...Nalu is Dutta's wife...but still she is making decision under babi's influence..😲.babi always discouraging Naku to tell the truth😡...very bad...I just lost all my respect for Babi....she is irritating me now....awee loved tasha's eyelock.❤️.awee hammie lion🤗..nowadays every episodes having tasha's eyelocks.❤️..twinky baby dancing...awee tasha sharing the sweeet...❤️.kala can't bear Tasha's sweeet eyelocks& love..😆.oh god...poor sethji....can't bear this evil trio..😡...baby wants to give few slaps on that roops face😡...kala is a crucial evil😡 ..no doubts...but this roops also behaving like an heartless evil..😡...errr...😡..its tooo much....feeling sad for Sethji..😭...kala symbolically indicating that she already knew the truth.err babi..😡..its too late now babi.😛..you are spoiling your daughter life.😡...ummm.😭..loved the update sooo much hammie lion.❤️...thanks soo much for your sweet update❤️🤗..loved your POV..❤️...eagerly waiting for the next update dear...sweetest hammie lion.🤗..big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗

yes nice tasha love locks... very intermittent... interrupted by kala's shots all the time.. irritating,they get worse.. thanks for the great shots.. many thanks hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sonaaa and ALL...😛
Awesome...Dutta's dress rehersal was too good with naku watching from mirror...diwali celebratio😳n😊
yes that was a superb episode.. thanks for reading, much love hammie.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
Previous Episodes
On the one hand when one is relishing the lovey dovey exchanges glances between tasha the dark secret of naku leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Babi and her bappa atyachar continues.. kalas unrelenting quest to destroy dutta n naku,s peace has had a body blow with AS handing over the reigns to naku
Then the expected shocker, missing jewellery to the nightmare of naku n babi.
Its hyperventilation time for babi, God mausi must be feeling like a pressure cooker
What can i say to the payal scene, the mirror scene, its like music to ears n eyes. Mishal did a fab job in the romantic scenes, mahi too matched him well with her shy coy looks.
Baji too in kala,s radar, slowly but surely dutta,s most trusted are trapped.
Snakes n ladders game is on
Epi 209
Its frustrating to see how kala gets away with abuse after abuse, equally frustrating is babi,s foolish advice to naku. its heartening to see naku take a stand, but can she before its too late? Dutta,s total surrender to naku in love is such a transformation for the man who had to be coerced at every point with supriya😃 gadha bakra jo banega
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie helloo bart good to see you😊

Previous Episodes
On the one hand when one is relishing the lovey dovey exchanges glances between tasha the dark secret of naku leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Babi and her bappa atyachar continues.. kalas unrelenting quest to destroy dutta n naku,s peace has had a body blow with AS handing over the reigns to naku
Then the expected shocker, missing jewellery to the nightmare of naku n babi.
Its hyperventilation time for babi, God mausi must be feeling like a pressure cooker
What can i say to the payal scene, the mirror scene, its like music to ears n eyes. Mishal did a fab job in the romantic scenes, mahi too matched him well with her shy coy looks. yes the memorable tasha scenes.. made for each other.brilliant..
Baji too in kala,s radar, slowly but surely dutta,s most trusted are trapped.
Snakes n ladders game is on
Epi 209
Its frustrating to see how kala gets away with abuse after abuse, equally frustrating is babi,s foolish advice to naku. its heartening to see naku take a stand, but can she before its too late? Dutta,s total surrender to naku in love is such a transformation for the man who had to be coerced at every point with supriya😃 gadha bakra jo banega 🤣 haaa hooo missed the wise cracks.. the way kala is going on the war path ,we need you to pull some jokes on dutts...😆 much love and great to back.. love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~ 210

10th November 2010

Out house

Babi in shock now hurts to see her child defiled in such a gruesome manner black all over his face.. Sethji has a FB, of him screaming held by Leela and Roops as Kala smears black ink all over his face.. don't this please Tai! don't put this on my face! my mother will kill me! Tai let me go! he yells. and cries loudly and Kala lets go him after covering his face with black ink. Babi , asks in disbelief, Sethji what have you done? the boy replies, Kala Tai did this! Aye I am really scared. Babi too is terrified, oh god! Sethji sobs, she asked about Tai ,I refused tell to her so look what she did to me! first she told me I've got presents for you! when I opened one, it only had bottles of black ink...and she did this with the same ink! and she said now you and your sister will look exactly the same colour! The child cries. Babi turns to Bappa, what are you letting happen with my children? She hugs her son and cries.. Babi should question herself.. she's making this happen to her children.. asking them to keep secrets.

Fair Naku

Naku lowers her arm in the pot of water.. and washes off her colour from her feet, hands and the rest of her body and emerges as a beautiful fair girl!

Kala enters the outhouse carrying presents and heads for Sethji who stands scared of her by his mother. She goes, hey why are scared? and hiding? come here! there you go! I've come to give you your presents that you left upstairs! Kala says defiantly ,showing Babi she's come to see her reaction. Mausi hope you didn't mind..meaning I hope you are hurt and get my message ,don't mess with me! and I know you secret..

I was just expelling Sethji's fear of black color! now at such a tender age it's not right to be afraid of black color! I was just showing him that black colour is not always black! .. by the way where is vahini can't see her anywhere? she looks around, where is she? Babi stammers, she was in the puja..may be she's gone with Aye Sahib..or with Bhau! Kala looks around for Naku..not believing a word Babi says, and mockingly says, she's not with any of those you've mentioned..that's why I have come to find out! Kala looks at Babi suspectingly, hey! don't stress mausi! If you see my vahini, then do tell her that her SIL came to meet her.. came to wish happy Diwali!

Fair Naku comes out of the bathroom behind Kala and hangs the towel! Sethji and Babi look at Naku just behind Kala! Naku fixes her chunni as Babi looks on in panic at her daughter. Kala luckily leaves and Naku steps forward before her mother and brother. Sethji runs and closes the door! much relieved, his sister is safe. Naku asks Aye wha'ts the matter? Babi says, Kala came just now it's a good thing she didn't see you, Naku now she left your father and is on to your brother! I am scared that she will tell Bhau! Naku says, Aye don't be frightened before someone else tells Saab, I myself will tell him.

Naku prays before her god, lights a diva on the small altar, and incense stick and prays, dear god, I will not be able to conceal the truth from Saab much longer.. but I have full faith in him, that he will understand my predicament.. our love will have a new meaning, this diwali will take away the darkness of my secret and bring in the light of truth. Kala comes back and sees Naku praying before the altar. She looks around and hides behind a curtain.. she can see Naku's reflection in the mirror of the wall.. keenly Kala peeps from behind the curtain, then she moves behind the curtain.. and Naku turns and carries the arti platter in her hands.. and then with a fair arm reaches out for some petals on the platter...Kala sees the fair Naku! her mouth opens wide! She looks at fair Naku's full fair face in the mirror's reflection. Kala shakes her head in total awe..of Naku's beauty..

Babi turns up and catches Kala 's back hiding behind the curtain and peeping at something. Babi creeps behind and can see Kala spying on Naku and seeing the fair Naku! Babi is terrified.

There Naku is lighting and placing divas on the window sill of the outhouse.. Kala is amazed. Babi runs and as she does she knocks down a diva near the sheer curtains..the curtains catch fire but Kala stays glued to the spot where she is. Baji walks into the area and he pulls her out of the way of a burning curtain , shouting, bring some water! there is a commotion outside.

Inside the outhouse Babi takes Naku away. Baji yells at Kala if something had happened to you? Aye Sahib comes running and asks her if she is fine? Kala is totally dazed ..at what she saw previously.

Leela calls out vahini! and Kala turns to see through the open window of the outhouse, a dark Naku standing with Babi. Kala stares at Naku's face and feels like a fool.. Naku gives her mother a sided look. Leela demands, vahini how did this fire start? babi lies , don't know ,we both were doing worship, we heard the noise and came to check! what's happened? Babi asks innocently. Kala glares at Babi . Aye Sahib tells Kala off, Kala what's happened to you? if Baji hadn't checked, something drastic could have happened! but Kala gives Naku and Babi daggers. Kishore comes and says. thank god Kala is fine ,due to goddess Laksmi the imminent evil has been averted. Kala says, yes it has otherwise today this fire would have burnt the whole house down to ashes..

Dutta's den

Dutta sits in his rocking chair deep in thought... about the poisoned sweets incident. Baji comes up the stairs and walks into his Bhau's room and reports to Dutta, Bhau..Dutta in a mood faces Baji and asks, you didn't find out about that boy? isn't that important to you? Baji says, Bhau it seems like the work of an old enemy. Dutta asks ,which one of are old enemy would back stab us? in our trade, enmity is maintained by firing a bullet! which means that one who can poison can very likely fire a gun too! but he didn't shoot.. which means he didn't want to kill me! only wanted to spread terror, Baji... he has every inkling of what goes on in our house! he just doesn't want to come before, but is close by.. around me.. says Dutta mysteriously.

Aye Sahib barges into his room... and says Dutta don't know what's going on in this house, during the party , a guest dies, and today there was a fire outside Naku's room!. Dutta frowns in anger, what? he turns to Baji and demands to know, when did this happen? why didn't you inform me ? Baji says, Bhau it was a minor incident so didn't want to worry you, one of the diyas caught fire, kale and me put it out, no need to be tense! Bhau assures Baji, is Naku alright? Dutta asks and Baji says yes, and then concerned he gets hold of Baji by the shoulders and says, and you are you fine? Baji smiles and replies ,yes Bhau! Dutta turns from Baji and faces his mother, it's a good thing Baji over powered the flames, otherwise today there would have been a huge calamity. I am very fearful Dutta, nothing untoward happens. Dutta says firmly, why are you afraid? till now all our enemies have suffered defeat, no one could ever touch us before! and in future too none can harm us. Aye Sahib has a FB,of Purhoit ji, between your son and his death stands this girl Nakusha!/ Aye Sahib ,says , all my worries will be over once you get married! Dutta takes her hands in his , have faith in your sons, power and wisdom Aye Sahib! things will be done exactly how you want them to be! Dutta assures her and Aye Sahib nods at her son with a smile.

Out house

Sethji closes the window..and runs back to his mother and sister. Naku says, Sethji just leave it, there's nothing to hide now, Babi says, I knew that Kala Tai will play some sly game.. Naku she has seen you!.. Naku is shocked. Babi continues, she has seen your reality! god knows what she is planning to do now? from tomorrow all your wedding rituals are due to start...all this had to happen today? states Babi bitterly. Naku says, Aye it's no use of being frightened! I will be telling Saab the truth tomorrow., its Bappa's will otherwise why would this incident have taken place?

Naku & Kala

Kala strolls in the mother daughter conversation...nakusha! do you think Dutta will accept you after finding out the truth about you? asks Kala.What will you tell him? that till now you have been deceiving him? Naku says, no Tai! I have not deceived him, the ghetto that I lived in, men cast an evil eye on every beautiful girl. that's why my mother, put black color on my face. Aye says, poverty and a pretty face don't go well together. but now I have decided, that I will tell Saab the complete truth.. Kala retorts, and you think after learning the truth about you he will marry you? I am his sister.. when I have been so hurt, then can you imagine how he will feel when he finds out? besides, Dutta Bhau hates beautiful faces! beautiful faces have deceived him! and after your beautiful deception, no way is he going to marry you! says Kala. Naku replies, Tai , today is the test of how strong my love is.. today I will see , if I have really won Saab's heart or not? Saab loves the sincerity in me, not how I look. Today I will find out how much trust Saab invests in me.. I will go through this trail, may be I will receive all the happiness I want, or may lose every thing ..but I am prepared for any consequence. Kala hisses at her, you have great faith in yourself? after telling such a blatant lie ,you still pride in your love! just remember one thing nakusha! iam Dutta Bhau's sister! I cannot see him ,unhappy..and I can tell you he will not be able to tolerate what you tell him about yourself! and she turns and leaves.. Babi's children cling to her in despair.. episode ends, Hamlet53~ 17.6.14

Have to say that after a while an episode has come up with substance in content.. it well made start to finish.

Kala like a snake hovers over the mahale family.. Babi who tries her utmost to make Kala feel like a prat.. puts up a good resistance before Kala. but Kala's hunch eventually gets her the evidence for what she already suspects, a cover up.

The scene between Dutta and Baji is chilling.. both suspect a foe from within the fold.. whom does Dutta suspect? When he says the enemy is around but is in hiding.. does he think it's Baji? Aye Sahib? Sudarshan.. even Kala.. Ganpat! but he certainly doesn't think it's Naku ...

The highlight of the episode has to be Kala/ Naku dialogue.. Naku and her love.. her faith in Dutta.. and Kala thinking how stupid and nave this girl is.. I wonder is Kala going to give Naku a proposition, don't tell Dutta now.. tell him later's.. after marriage..

N.B thanks for reading the previous wu. fassben, sona, twinks,tammy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
now kala know and implementing her plan of not letting the truth reached dutta
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
awesome update dear.❤️..enjoyed it soo much❤️...kala straightly got the evidence..saw Naku's real face... babi tried to put the resist her daughter from Kala's evil eyes..,,but no use...evil kala is the happiest person now..😡..Dutta suspecting someone inside the PN😕..Who is that??.😕yeah its not definitely naku👍🏼...Ayessab worrying about her son's life.🤗..kala trying to manipulate Naku..😡.she knows her brother very well.😭..anyhow loved naku's faith in Dutta & her love.❤️..lovely update& superb POV dear..🤗soo sweet of you🤗..waiting for the next update hammie lion....take care...big teddy hugs from Twinky baby🤗

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
naku screat out in open