Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammieeyeh kala james bond ke chate aulad ha kaya😡...ganpat for the first time thought of doing something positive gift naku something on her wedding chalo dutta ka he maal se 😆sudsss tum ne kaya kiya...sherwani selection scene love it😊
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi HamletGood writing...enjoyed reading😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku tu ahgaye
yeh kala james bond ke chate aulad ha kaya😡 she is indeed tu bura,bhala etc.. ...ganpat for the first time thought of doing something positive gift naku something on her wedding chalo dutta ka he maal se 😆sudsss tum ne kaya kiya...sherwani selection scene love it😊

yesss beautiful scene both looked good together.. thanks for commenting.. love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sonaaa .. saw your message on F.A
Good writing...enjoyed reading😊

Thanks you enjoyed it. much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~207

5th November 2010

Party Time

Guests arrive for the festive occasion and await Dutta's arrival. He finally comes down the main stair case dressed in the royal blue sherwani.. followed by two of his body guards. Naku looks at him lovingly as he glides down the stairs, meets his friends and then sits on the red velvet settee. He looks at Naku and with his eyes and head, signals her to come and sit by the empty space next to him. She comes and both give each other sided love looks. Kala watches them with quiet hatred. Aye Sahib explains to Madhu that as from today, you will find each new traditional occasion besides we celebrate Diwali in a grand manner at Patil Nivas .. she smiles.Kala is only preoccupied with Ganpat's disclosure, of the reality which would wound Dutta, enough to stop him from marrying Naku.. Kala thinks how Babi too refused to tell her that vital truth! instead fobbed her off.

Baji looks at her face and suspects her of some foul play. A guest steps forward and presents Dutta with a gift. Dutta accepts and asks him to take part in the meal before he leaves.

Eventually a young lad comes in and moves to Dutta carrying a box of Prasad from a known temple. He reminds Dutta that he had helped in his sister's marriage. Dutta tells him next time instead of bringing the Prasad, pray for him before the goddess in the temple. after presenting the box to Dutta the boy leaves... and near the door turns and gives an evil look.

Dutta bids Baji to distribute the sweets amongst people. Baji offers it to the first guest, then Aye Sahib, Dutta and Naku, Madhu , all who just hold the sweet between their fingers.. the guest though eats it.. Dutta notices Baji's clothes and compliments them , Baji says it's Aye Sahib's choice. Aye Sahib says, yes I had to choose for you since you don't have one who could make your choice for you.. Baji laughs , no Aye Sahib I am very happy being on my own!

The guest who had eaten the sweet, feels his throats, chokes and falls back into the floor.. Dutta and Naku watch and stop eating the sweet ! Baji runs to him tries to shakes him and revives him but says, the man's dead.. Dutta springs to his feet confused! All are shocked! Kala pushes the guests and sees the dying man..on the floor. Baji sees the piece of sweet on the floor, picks it up and holds it up to Dutta!who looks at the sweet in his hand ,turns to Naku first and says don't eat it, than raises his voice and yells no one eat the sweet,I think this sweet is poisoned! All are shocked guests and family. Kala is well pleased, her purpose is served to humiliate her brother publicly as a guest has died in his house..

Dutta yells where's that kid gone? Baji yells at the body guards and says, hey you lot come with me! Dutta is enraged .. but he folds his hands, and begs the guests, I apologize to all of you with a bowed head, such a horrific incident took place in my house on such an auspicious occasion. Dutta stands with his head bowed and hands folded.. visibly upset! Kala though looks sad but internally delighted to see her brother lose face amongst his people

Guests leave.. Dutta waits for Baji to return..says he couldn't find the boy.. Bhau! don't know from wgere he came and then disappeared? Dutta glares at Baji! Baji turns to yell at the BG , a small kid come and brings in poisonous sweets and you guys don't know anything! Dutta bellows at Baji! ask yourself this question! had Naku or any other member of the family had eaten that sweet then would I do?? Sudarshan smiles ,Kala delights at this Dutta pullingBaji! .. Kala's mission accomplished!

Baji assures, Dutta he will hunt high and low for that boy till he finds him and brings him before Dutta.. Dutta says clearly.. you'd better! It would be better for you! now get lost!

Baji leaves with the BGS.. Sudarshan smiles to see Baji falling from Bhau's grace.

Baji supervises the down stairs lounge.. he tells the servant ,do your work properly! what's happened here should not affect Diwali celebrations! what happened about the toran? Naku sails by and looks up at Baji... Baji it will affect the celebrations, a guest died at our house, what could be worse then that? think if Saab had eaten that sweet! I couldn't sleep all night! Baji says, look Naku why talk about what didn't happen. Dutta comes down the main stair case and joins them..Naku says, and what then if it had happened? from today, before serving Saab I will taste his food first! Dutta stands beside her and says, what do you think, in order to save my life I'll put yours in danger? to save my life ,someone else loses theirs I can never imagine that Naku.. Dutta sighs, can you see Baji! this is what one calls looking out for someone's life.. where is your similar enthusiasm? why are you going astray?why are you avoiding looking at me.. in my house , my guest dies..its obvious I am the reason. Have you traced the person who did it? Baji much shaken, replies, Bhau I checked his photo from the ccctv and.. Dutta continued.. and you have distributed his picture in the whole picture.. and now what??.. now you are busy in Diwali preparations, you'll light divas, put flowers up and the toran.. Baji defends, Bhau I am looking for the lad, soon I'll find him! and Dutta says, when?? I am sick and tired of hearing, it'll be done Bhau! yesterday that guest at our house died , through no fault of his own!how can I face his his family Baji? his funeral will take place at his house, instead of Diwali celebrations.. and here you are worried that yesterday's incident doesn't have implications on our celebrations! Baji is highly embarrassed by Dutta's remarks , so Naku says, no Saab, it was Aye Sahib who told him to oversee this work.. Dutta snubs her, I know she did, and so he should forget the protection of the family?, and you Baji , asap.. get me the name of that man ! and if you can't do it ,than tell me so, like before I can protect my family single handily! then I won't require your services. Baji says forcefully , Bhau I swear that no one will raise an eye towards this house! Bhau it feels like someone we know, someone who has dared to strike from within the house! Dutta gives Baji a dirty look! Baji begs , let this be my last chance! I swear I'll find him! just one last time! and Dutta says, yes your last chance for you! he says to a crestfallen Baji.. Dutta gives Naku and Baji a look and then walks off..

Kala prowls and catches the complete conversation. and is terribly pleased..

Kala's room

Kala serves her sisters sweets and teases, go on have some , they are not poisoned .. the poison is not in the sweets but in my heart! Leela thinks about drinks and says, Tai this is not are usual style of celebrating.. Kala replies, now my style of celebration and thinking have both changed.. did you see how a piece of sweet, poisoned Bhau and Baji's relationship! Baji is Dutta's right hand man? well now I am working in moving him out of the way!

Ganpat heads drunk toward's Dutta study.. Dutta.. sitting on his rocking chair in the dark.. episode ends Hamlet53 ~12.6.14

Another pleasant tasha scene. Up until Kala strikes. She has changed tactics.. Baji is brought to task. for being a sneaky devil..dutta brought to his knees before his guests and finally a fissure appearing between Dutta/ Baji ..

F.B~ thanks for reading previous wu.. fassben, sona, twinky, tammy.. Naku

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
now kala trying to strike most important relation in dutta life
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much❤️...sweetest hammie lion..🤗.festive occasion ...loved dutta- naku's eyelock dear.❤️..ayesaab is the best mother.😉...always doing everything for her son's happiness.😉...all seems soo happy😃..but there is no peace for PN wasis till that dark heartless evil in that PN😭...err kala.😡.hate her..😡.oh god she is trying to separate dutta's right hand Baaji for him....Poor baaji..😭.dutta giving final chance to him..😲.feeling sad for him.😭..omg ganpat is ready to tell the truth to dutta.😲..bad time for baaji& naku.😭..lovely update hammie lion❤️🤗.soo sweeet of you..🤗..I know you are busy.🤗.but you still doing lovely updates & giving such a great joy to all of us...❤️🤗..sweeetest Hammie lion🤗..we all love you sooo much dear.🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update Hammie lion...take care.🤗..brazil opens the world cup with the big victory.👍🏼.take care...big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinkie.. thanks for commenting, inspite of it being a busy day
such a lovely update dear.❤️..enjoyed it sooo much❤️...sweetest hammie lion..🤗.festive occasion ...loved dutta- naku's eyelock dear.❤️
yes twinkie hammie knows you love tasha eyelocks,
..ayesaab is the best mother.😉...always doing everything for her son's happiness.😉...all seems soo happy😃..but there is no peace for PN wasis till that dark heartless evil in that PN😭...err kala.😡.hate her..😡.oh god she is trying to separate dutta's right hand Baaji for him....Poor baaji..😭.dutta giving final chance to him..😲.feeling sad for him.😭
getting baji away from dutta is to leave dutta all alone.
..omg ganpat is ready to tell the truth to dutta.😲..bad time for baaji& naku.😭..lovely update hammie lion❤️🤗.soo sweeet of you..🤗..I know you are busy.🤗.but you still doing lovely updates & giving such a great joy to all of us...❤️🤗..sweeetest Hammie lion🤗..we all love you sooo much dear.🤗..eagerly waiting for the next update Hammie lion...take care.🤗..brazil opens the world cup with the big victory.👍🏼.take care...big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗
just came back after watching holland/italy.. superb game hollland 5.wow oh great you got the lovely shots brilliant..naku looks pretty.. poor dutta his name tarnished in public..actually kala too looks venomously attractive.. thanks and much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~208

8th November 2010

Ganpat does a repeat of his session with Kala... it's quite comical he is drank goes up the staircase.. but this time it's Dutta's wooden stairs..so the chance is that this time he will come across Bhau and tell him exactly what he plans to do..tell him the truth about Naku's real face..

Dutta in the dark, lounges on his rocking chair on his balcony area.. Ganpat comes up Bhau's wooden steps..drunk, he barges into Dutta's room who was lost in thought.. Dutta turns his neck and finds Ganpat in his room.. one look at his FIL tells Dutta the man is sloshed! With a scowl on his face Dutta watches Ganpat.. who greets him , like an idiot .he drawls it's a good thing I've found you Bhau! Dutta gets up from his chair and slowly moves to Ganpat, who stammers before him.. Dutta glares down at his pathetic creature. What the hell are you doing here? how dare you enter the house! get lost from here before I do something! he grinds his teeth at Ganpat. Ganpat says , one last request, you'll have to hear me out Bhau! after that you can shoot me if you want! kick me out! Saab you kicked me out like a dog from this house! I didn't mind , but this I do protest against that you kicked me out on the behest of Babi and Naku! Saab they are both bigger liars than I am! I am telling you the truth ,you musn't get married to Naku! Dutta bellows, aeee! He grabs Ganpat from the collar and Dutta's eyes pierce Ganpat dangerously. Now don't utter another word! and pulls a gun at his throat! Ganpat begs him not to shoot! Saab I know an important truth about Naku's life! Saab you hate beautiful faces. You liked Naku because she is not pretty that's not true ,it's a lie! its a big lie. Dutta glares at him. Bhau in reality she white ! but heart is as black as coal Saab! she's wearing a mask ! Dutta yells shut up take a look at his photo!does she look fair to you? is that a fair complexion yells Dutta, Ganpat says that's not her real face!its the soot of kohl that she has put on her face!to hide her fair complexion , both mother and daughter are duping you Dutta yells! no! told you not another word out of you, now bear it! and he points the gun at Ganpat and shoots him point blank!

Ganpat drops dead! fair Naku runs up the stairs ,kneels beside her dead father on the floor and accuses Dutta as she looks up him in her face ! Dutta is shocked to see her fair face and he glares at her dangerously. He looks at his screaming girl on the floor near Ganpat and the girl in the photo. he begins to see Ganpat was right! Naku gets up and cries, Saab you killed my father! and he roars, your father died because of you! he was actually speaking the truth! but I trusted you!he is punished for your truth! you are the worlds greatest deceitful woman! and this is your punishment .. he puts the nozzle of his gun against her forehead and shoots her!

Babi wakes up startled and screams .. it was a nightmare she had. She sees her daughter asleep beside her.. Babi hyperventilates.. hears Ganpat and runs out..

She finds him going to Bhau's room..he is about to open Dutta's door.. Baji turns up ,restrains him and takes him down Dutta's wooden steps and tells Ganpat , you mad going to Bhau's room in the middle of the night? baji points his gun at ganpat to shut him up! he starts yelling Dutta Bhau! baji tries his best to shut this drunkard up but Ganpat dosent shut up.. he creates a racket shouts Dutta Bhau! Baji hits him on the head with the guns butt and Ganpat crumbles into a heap.. and passes out much to Baji's relief, Baji tellsbabi he had to thump Ganpat around the head to keep him from shouting! Besides if Bhau had woken up? Baji looks up Dutta stands on the top of the stairs.. Bhau... Dutta looks down and then slowly comes down and then stops, looks down at a passed out Ganpat, Babi and Baji , who blurts, Bhau he come completely drunk! Dutta interrupts him, one at a time.. one by one.. he says coldly... then he questions Baji , how did he enter the house? Baji replies, gingerly, he's Naku's father, that's why no one stopped him. but Dutta glares at Baji, and it was my order that he should not be allowed to enter the house, sure Bhau I was taking him out and on top of it he started to moan at me... you didn't think it necessary to ask me? Baji replies nervously, you were angry with me that's why.. Dutta asked why was he yelling my name at his time? Baji replies he was drunk and calling out he wants to see you, created a din so I gave him one under his ear.. Dutta tells Babi to take him away and he's not hurt badly, and do remind him till he doesn't confess his crime, he can't come back to this house, nor give his daughter away...with that Dutta climbs his steps and walks onto his balcony . Ganpat yells once more.. but Dutta had gone into his room by then..

Babi worries for how long we will need to worry about him opening his mouth? Baji says till the wedding takes place... he needs to be locked in a room.. suggests Baji

Kala's den

Leela wonders, what is the secret linked to this black beauty Naku? Roops says nlacy beauty's dark colour? there is something hidden away in this dark complexion.? Kala says ,don't tax your briain, I have arranged for Sudarshan to bring Ganpat .. suds says, can't find him , he not in his room, I bet Babi has hidden him somewhere. Kala is greatly disappointed. Sudarshan reported, that last night Ganpat returned but no one saw him , and also none of the guards saw him leave..where could he be? Kala says Babi is quite smart and Sudarshan agrees with her and gets a glare from him..

Kala & Sethji

Kala gets hold of Sethji as he returns from the market holding a shopping bag. Kala wishes him Diwali greetings and gives him a present..she plans to wrangle information about his father from him..she asks him haven't seen your father.. he replies, Bhau has turned himout Kala says but he came last night and Sethji says , yes but Aye turned him out again,so he left she gives up and he picks up his basket, and tries to fit he crackers box in the basket too, and it topples on the floor and lots of tins of Khol roll out and one lands beside her feet. Babi turns up and tells her son.. Kala looks at her and holds the tin of kohl on her palm.. before Babi.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 13.6.14

~~~~~~~~

The key thing about this episode is Ganpat's repeated , now becoming comical sessions of demanding to see Bhau so he can reveal Babi and Naku's truth..

Plus the irony is that he foolish drunk man tells the truth. Babi know he is fickle minded for booze he would sell his wife.is threated by ganpat

Babi is now plagued by the truth she buries in herself.. we have a her rather interesting scene of what things would be if Ganpat does tell Dutta the truth.. we get to see a fair nakusha and a taster of how Dutta would react during FR..

Ganpat now keeps Baji and Babi on their toes.. while the PH start the FR hype..

Kala puts out her feelers to find out the big secret..

N.B thanks for reading the previous WU..tammy, twinky

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

kala getting clues
hi tammy , great one liner.. humm kala uses her smart brain.. dutta uses his gussa😆
much love hammie

Word Count: 0