Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗hi twinky, good to see you
awee such a mind blowing update dear❤️..loved it sooo much.❤️..Ayessab handed over all the jewels to Naku.❤️.evil trio fuming.😡...Ganpat asked Babi for some money to buy booze..But babi didn't give money& warned him👍🏼...Loved the payal scene sooo much...❤️❤️awee you described it very well.❤️..awee Dutta bought Anklets for Naku & put them in her ankle...aweee loved their eye locks & Dutta's devilish Looks..❤️❤️..aweee lovely scene..❤️..Oh god jewels were gone missing...Poor Naklu& babi.😭..errr Sudarshan & Leela insulted them badly.😡..Hate Sudarshan's verbal abuse..😡😡...such a worst character in PN..😡.. Kala has set another plot against Dutta& naku🥺..loved your POV dear.❤️.such a lovely update Hammie lion.❤️🤗..soo sweeet of you🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update....Take care..Big teddy hugs from twinky baby...
🤗
lovely memorable shots of payal scene both looked so radiant and pure thanks for your super comment ,much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi good to see you

awesome ud...witches are all out to find the fair princess...payal scene...liked all the ud...😊 great comment👏 loved it..much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee nakuuu..😛

witch hunting kala taking the lead with other two😆
payal scene is one of the most romantic scene of LTL...dutta & naku romance potrayed so subtle...no gimmick...but the chemistry can't be beaten...it just stood out among other serial too obvious
well said ! i watch so many programmes, star, colors, star one.. but tasha is the one.. after so many years ,still cannot warm to any tv.. lead couples. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~204

2nd November 2010

Aye Sahib is baffled, who can steal the jewellery from within the house? Kala gives Sudarshan the eye.. and he says, Aye Sahib, who else can it be except that drunkard.. Dutta looks confused, ayee Sudarshan! whose the drunkard in our house? Sudarshan puts on a sheepish look and says, how can I put it..and Kala sneers Ganpat! and Dutta looks concerned while all are stunned.. Aye Sahib says but how can that be? and Kala gives her mother poisonous looks.. Dutta tells his mother, I'll check and he turns to Baji ,lets go! Aye Sahib says, hold on! now whatever has happened I don't want a song and dance about it!its a family matter and that's how it should stay.. besides Ganpat's family is now related to us , and till there is further evidence, no one shall say another word about this! I don't want there should be further problems in my son's marriage, or relationships between the two families should go sour! Besides I have full faith in Naku and Babi! Kala looks disappointed as she wants, both her mother and Dutta to create a fuss! But Kala smiles knowingly as she perhaps has something else up her sleeve! The evil bunch look terribly put off by Aye sahibs words..

Outhouse

Naku sits on her bed all lost in thought..she muses my heart tells me my father cannot do this..

Babi drags in Ganpat by the hand!he carries a briefcase..let go of me! he yells!he confronts her why are you pulling me? and Babi admits, look Ganpat I know I didn't give you cash for the booze so you... please don't do this to your daughter! you're supposed to give her away ,not steal her jewellery! He looks angry.. I stole it ? are you drunk or what? why would I steal naku's jewellery. Why would I do that ? Babi looks confused.. so where did they go? he says I don't know I 've just walked in. babi says , I know you were eying that jewellery . You've sold it haven't you? she accuses. dont be your daughter's enemy!he keeps denying and Babi says, you are lying! Ganpat we'll lose all our respect! you need money to drink, I'll give you some, but you must return the jewellery! if people find out you're the culprit , it'll be very bad for you!he swears that he hasn't touched it ! Babi notices the brief case and wants to know what's inside it.. she wrangles it off him , opens it and sees it complete of cash! she yells you sold your daughter's jewellery! Ganpat yells don't call me a thief I haven't done anything!

I do things openly not underhand..look this gold biscuit ,in fact I brought my earning! And he pulls her away from the entrance...

Naku waits in the outhouse. Babi and Ganpat enter, Babi says, swear by Naku ! that you didn't get this money by stealing her jewellery. He refuses and she reminds him that ,we are being implicated l because of you! due to your wrong ways, I dont trust you one bit! still I'll give you one chance, swear by Naku! you didn't do it and I'll believe you. Naku tells her father, I trust you..if you haven stolen any thing , then why be afraid to swear? and he looks at her drops the bag and says if you trust me,? then believe in what I say, have know you since a child, now f I say that I haven't stolen the jewellery then I haven't... Babi gives up ,so you won't swear by Naku?and he says no! no! no! and she pulls him, then come and confront Aye Sahib and he says ,fine I am going to any way! I am not afraid of any one! and he storms in with Babi before all!

He yells, I 'll tell everyone what the truth is?

All look up as Ganpat barges in with Babi, he cries ,Aye Sahib just look at what these two are doing with me.. naku too comes in sadly.. Ganpat yells, they are calling me a thief! and what not they are accusing me of! aye Sahib says Ganpat you will be given the chance to say your bit.. without listening to your side of the story we will not make any decision . Dutta says, it's your own family that suspects you Ganpat..and Ganpat defends Bhau these two are starking mad! Dutta growls, shut up!take a look at their faces!standing silently with their heads hung low! their bowed heads indicate that they too don't believe you!now hurry up and come out with the truth! Ganpat feels trapped and he cries for help, Sudarshan Bhau you tell them what the truth is? that I didn't steal ,I am innocent !tell every one! Sudarshan.. now has the radar on him! and he stammers, hey you one you steal and two you expect me to save you? get lost! Ganpat stares at him, and Dutta stares at Ganpat.. Sudarshan sees his chance and says, Bhau! this man is not worth your pardon, once before I caught him stealing, but kept it from you due to Naku vahini! Ganpat goes.. wow Sudarshan Bhau! how easily you have spoken half the truth! whose going to speak about the other half of the truth, that 70% of the share you will keep! Dutta is shocked .. as Ganpat carries on if I am a thief then what are you? Ganpat exposes Sudarshan too! hurrah! Aye Sahib.. perturbed asks, Sudarshan what is he saying? Sudarshan shout, Aye sahib this beggar is now shifting the blame on me! this worthless man! I am the SIL of this house, am I going to steal from my own house shall I rough you up? Ganpat glares at him, but Dutta intervenes stop right there Sudarshan! and says to Ganpat , now you stop your antics, admit your offence, and return the jewellery immediately! Ganpat pleads before Dutta, Bhau I know, I am a drunkard! a gambler! , a guttersnipe! but I am not so low, that I would steal my own daughter's wedding jewellery! Bhau I am telling the truth I have not stolen the jewellery!hey! has anyone seen me commit the theft? Yes and don't you forget, this is Bhau's court!where the innocent is not punished! Kala then butts in., ok then everything will be clarified right now! check the cctv cameras! that's where you get the proof! Dutta thinks, and then bids Baji to check.. Kala glares at Babi with all the hate in the world! ready to swallow this family alive. Baji returns and reports, Bhau I've checked the recording.. no one from outside has entered the house.. but the camera outside Babi mausi's room has it's wiring fused.. Bhau it means that he thief knows the location of the camera's in the house.. it also means, is someone from within the household.. Dutta muses and Kala looks soo happy and Sudarshan goes, look Ganpat! just hand over the jewellery! and Ganpat insists but I told you I didn't do it! Babi says, how much more longer are you going to lie Ganpat , told you so ,one day you will be answerable for your black money. no look what you've done got me in a mess to, and even now you won't admit to your crime! shouts Babi! Naku says tearfully, Aye Sahib I am really ashamed.. whether my father admits or not, theft has been committed in this house. I will repay for it by working.. I'll return all the money.. Aye Sahib says, Naku , for what you haven't done, then why would you suffer the consequences, and for me the peace of this house is more important! Babi pleads , it's not my daughter's fault, Ganpat it's our daughters integrity is at stake? Ganpat yells, they're all raising their finger at me, but they forget that they have many cheats and liars in their own home! there truth too will come before you one day Bhau!then you'll know the about what this mother and daughter are really like , you'll know the other cheats who are hidden in this house.. Kala ears perk up and Baji begins to worry Ganpat might will blurt the truth about Naku's reality. Kala stirs for more revalations.. so you mean to say that Babi mausi and nakusha have carried out the theft? Babj jumps in before Ganpat says more, Aye Ganpat to hide your deed you pinning the blame on mausi and Naku how much lower will you get? Ganpat argues , they don't trust me, why should I care for them ,I too will reveal everything! Baji yells, oh shut up! it's in your blood to commit robberies! come just get out of here! Ganpat says, hey Naku! you trust me don't you? every one here believes you, tell everyone I am innocent! Hey Naku your reality only you and I know! he threatens her, tell them I am innocent, because if you don't then I'll speak every.. Dutta shouts, enough! he walks up to Ganpat, glares down at him, and says icily, once before you were insolent with the women of your family! forgave you on account of Nakusha! don't let me do it again! get away from my eyes! and don't show me your face till you don't return that jewellery! and confess your crime! and till you don't do this! you are not allowed to give away Naku! get out of here! commands Dutta. Ganpat yells, Bhau I am speaking the truth! I am not a thief , those people who raise their finger at me are the real thieves! but he is muffled by Baji who drags Ganpat out of Patil Nivas !..episode ends Hamlet53 ~ 10.6.14

What a quivering, shaking, ready to crash the plot type of episode..lots of noise, accusations, defence and proof coming out and then Dutta's verdict on Ganpat! leave!the evil bunch hail their wicked witch queen Kala whose warped ways, spread like thorns into her enemies hearts till they bled dry..

Aye Sahib carries herself in all nobility and fairness..which upsets the evil bunch.. the losers seem to be again the virtuous.. Ganpat although a rascal finds himself damned due to his corrupt and dubious reputation.. more rumblings to proceed after this episode.. as the forces of virtue fights the stubborn , strong vice.

N.B~ thanks for reading, the previous wu, sona, uvi, Naku, bart, twinky, tammy..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode one thief trapping another ganpat past stealing made him not trustworthy
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
awesome update dear...enjoyed it soo much..loved Ayesaab...The evil bunch look terribly put off by Aye sahibs words...Poor Ganpat...feeling sad for him...Dutta again Misjudging people...no one trust Ganpat..hate this wicked witch queen Kala..loved the update dear..soo sweet of you...Big teddy hugs from twinky baby...
🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗 you! should be getting on with your work not surfing Laagi roarrr back to your books NOW!
awesome update dear...enjoyed it soo much..loved Ayesaab...The evil bunch look terribly put off by Aye sahibs words...Poor Ganpat...feeling sad for him...Dutta again Misjudging people...no one trust Ganpat..hate this wicked witch queen Kala..loved the update dear..soo sweet of you...Big teddy hugs from twinky baby...
🤗
YES GANPATS bad reputation doesn't help him.. poor guy hey thanks for your lovely comment and the pretty flowers.. dooo your work... ummmhh love hammie

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yes past present mix up
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletsuperb ud...payal scene 😳 & poor ganpat😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail