Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hamletfab ud...kajal investigation start😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinkie😃
aweee such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...oh god...Kala& Lela grilled babi...babi stupidly blabbered & kala found something wrong...Babi's face gave all the hints to Kala.😡...she will be on hunt to find the truth😲...aweee Necklace scene was sooo cute❤️ very famous tasha scene..
..loved your writing style Hammie lion❤️..very detailed update❤️...sooo sweeet of you Hammie lion🤗...awee dutta is sooo cute..innocent baby dutta..loved his helpless expressions.❤️...totally cute scene❤️...loved the visual messaging between Tasha.❤️..awee lovely payal scene is waiting for us.❤️.err hate this greedy Ganpat.😡 eye on Naku's jewels😡...is he a father??😡..errr bad man..😡..awee Baaji is behaving very friendly with Madhu❤️
he's spotted madhu's sincere love for dutta.. he feels she is a genuine person..he's seen roops drunk behaviour.
..evil roops hearing their convo😡...err bad sister ..😡. ..Awee Ayessab handed over all the household authority to Naku❤️,she making naku mistres beatul memories of LTL 1s of the PN❤️...Big shock for Kala...totally devastated by her mom's decision..great analysis dear❤️...enjoyed the update & analysis soo much Hammie lion🤗.sooo sweeet of you..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗..sweetest Hammie lion..Eagerly waiting for the next update...please update sooon...big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗

great shots ,just the good ones.. thanks for your lovely comment and the foto shots , treat to read.. much love and many thanks, as ever yours hammie

Word Count: 1

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi hamlet

Awesome ud...kala ,leela ,roops fulltime job as if they ever left naku's back...poor naku

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage 😃
fab ud...kajal investigation start😊

black heart people.. start their filth... amazing no end to their attacks.. much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi hamlet hi sonaaa..😊

Awesome ud...kala ,leela ,roops fulltime job as if they ever left naku's back...poor naku

full of deceit..very real characters .. false.. at least dutta with his imperfections is you see what you get! much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~203

1st November 2010

Episode picks up after Aye Sahib gives charge of the household to Naku plus all the wedding jewellery. The anti tasha gang Kala, Roops, Leela, Sudarshan are fuming.. Aye reminds Naku to look after the jewellery.. Naku leaves the lounge to lock the boxes up.

Outhouse

Ganpat sits in the outhouse, shaking drops out of the empty bottles of liquor. He needs drink desperately. Naku enters with Babi .. carrying the jewellery boxes. He watches hem proceed to the cupboard.. and Naku puts it inside and Babi locks the jewellery inside. Ganpat watches..slyly. Seeing that Naku had left he charms his wife and asks her for some money to buy some booze. Babi gives him a mouthful and warns him not to eye the jewellery. He complains he wouldn't do such a thing , but Babi says you'll never change! He protests, you don't trust me Babi! here I am talking so nicely with you and you just have a go at me! just give me a bit of cash to have a drink just for today! Ganpat begs. Babi retorts, not a single penny! you'll get out of me! your daughter's getting married, instead of contributing something you're asking me to give you money! just one drink! he begs and she says get lost! he moans at her you are so stone hearted..

Payal scene

Naku feels her arm being grabbed suddenly, above the wrist.. she stops and turns back and finds it's Dutta dressed in his white kurta pyjamas.. he gives her a daring look..and slowly confronts the rather worried Naku..his eyes look upto check if anyone was about, she too turns to check. His eyes twinkle as he sees her head turn, she turns to face him and he blinks and raises his finger to his lips.. she wonders what is he up to?he looks mischievously and leads her by the hand onto the dimly lit patio path to the steps of the peacock out door cosy corner. They both sit sided, but face each other in the blue moonlight..he looks across at her, Naku asks, what's the matter? he turns his face away and she impresses , you have brought me here.. what if someone sees us? with calm defiance he replies, so?? were going to get married, why do you fear so much?.. and he turns his head to check none is around.. Naku lowers her eyes, and he says, I only want to talk to you..ever since this morning whenever I wanted to say something to you someone would take you away.. so, as soon as I found you alone, I brought you here.. Naku respects his sincerity.. yet gently reminds him, it's a matter of a few days, besides it's the second time we are getting married, but what did you want to say? she asks. He smiles and looks down and says, here take a look.. and from beside him he picks up a pair of anklets and displays them on his palms.. she looks at them and he says with a smug smile, see in the end I did manage to buy these anklets for you.. she looks at him lovingly for his sweet act..naku knows these were acts he does, stays well clear of ,it's unexpected of him.. Dutta says firmly, and these are a pair of anklets not a necklace! Naku couldn't help but giggle.. she takes one of them and bends downwards and attempts to hook it around her ankle. But Dutta brushes his palm against her hand.. alarmed she gives him a sided look.. and before she knew it he bowed his head over their hands and clasped the payal around her ankle.. then she puts forward the other foot and he bends and she bends and their heads bump! They part.. and look enquiringly into each others eyes.. a long drawn gaze which almost froze as it seemed they would kiss.. this suggestion has immortalized this scene as the most tender tasha scene in my opinion.. but Dutta ,like an honourable man moves his eyes off her face, but his eyes certainly carry a subtle devilish streak in them.. he looks again to see if anyone was about.. then hooks on the payal on her other foot. Once done he looks at her, and says casually.. if you are still afraid that someone might spot us, then we can go upstairs and talk.. but your sense of traditions.. Naku senses, he is becoming more forward and quickly says, Saab , let me go and give Aye Sahib her glass of milk.. and she gets up and leaves..Dutta watches her walk down, and then he too slowly stands up as he realizes she said no to his suggestion.

Puja

Worship is led by the pandit and the whole family participates. The pandit says, the purification is complete and now if you can send for the bride's clothes and jewellery so they too can be purified, due to the death in the family and also to ward off any evil during marriage proceedings. Dutta looks tastefully, he thinks he had made it clear that he didn't believe in such things.. Kala watches like a snake.. Aye Sahib ignores him , and tells Naku to get the bridal clothes and jewellery.

Outhouse

Naku and Babi both leave, and as they enter the room, Babi says excited, everything sounds so good! everyone is so happy, there's the key get the stuff. Babi prattles on ,Aye Sahib loves you so much ,just like her own daughter!

Naku finds all the jewellery boxes emptied! Naku gets horrified Babi too sees the sight and almost loses her breath!

All wait downstairs, Aye Sahib wonders what's taking them so long? Sudarshan has a smile on his face.The pandit tells Aye Sahib, he has to go and complete a short puja else where, and he will return shortly.

Naku in panic says, who would carry out this theft and that too during the night? Babi cries Ganpat! Naku refuses to accept it's him. Babi says, hope you are right.. but if he has done it what then? Naku regrets, only yesterday Aye Sahib gave her this huge responsibility and today it's been stolen! Babi insists, Ganpat has possibly done! this she cries.. Leela arrives at their door, what's happened? like a snake she glides in and asks, is there a problem Babi mausi? Babi denies it no ,not at all ! Iam just overcome by all the happiness, you go Tai I'll follow.. Leela stays.. and slyly says, any problem ? then tell me..dont hide it, now we are one family! so do tell, but for now come quickly every one one's waiting for you..

Sudarshan comes next to continue the attack of mother and daughter.. what's happening here? why is it taking so much time? hey kaki? oops my mistake now mausi! Your daughter is getting married to Dutta Bhau! mausi in his daughter's marriage how come the father is nowhere to be seen? he taunts.. where is he?? Dutta Bhau's would be father in law , he further insults Babi.. that Ganpat! Babi says frightened.. Ganpat is at work! work? gibes Sudarshan, hey Bhau has given a day off to everyone! what work is Ganpat doing? Naku says, Aye how long are you going to keep it from every one? ummh the jewellery has been stolen.. what did you say?glares Sudarshan , Naku repeats, the jewellery has been stolen! I kept them safe but.. I don't know who has stolen them Bhau! sobs Naku.. Sudarshan swears that # Ganpat!only he can do such a thing! now I'll go and tell Dutta Bhau! Babi begs . I beg of you don't tell any one! I beg of you Sudarshan Bhau! I'll look for Ganpat! I'll bring back all the jewellery! just don't tell anyone ! it's my daughter's question! just give me one hour! I'll find him! Leela please don't say any thing! don't tell any one! pleads Babi! don't tell Aye Sahib! wails Babi!

Leela , after bullying Babi and Naku with her husband.. tells Sudarshan, let it be! can't you see Babi mausi is in such a state.. we shouldn't increase her problems.. lets go..

Leela gives Babi a false sense of security.. as it gives her immense joy to make both Babi and her daughter live in fear..

Babi tells Naku to stay back while she goes to look for Ganpat.. that drunkard must be lying in some gutter somewhere! Naku ,don't you worry ,I'll get your jewellery back! so don't be afraid! And Babi goes quickly.

Aye Sahib waits for Naku to return with the bridal clothes and jewellery.. Kala stirs, Aye Sahib, this is the height of irresponsibility! Her mother wonders what her daughter is talking about? little does she know Kala has set another plot against Dutta! I'll go and see what's holding them up! Leela and Sudarshan arrive.. Kala and, all look quizzically at Leela and Sudarshan..who look at each other making sure that all can see something is not quite right.. Leela whispers in Kala's ear , Tai that jewellery has been stolen.. Aye Sahib asks, Leela what's wrong? why has Naku not come? they don't answer ,making it look suspicious, then she turns to Kala.. what's the matter?what are you hiding from me? tell me the truth! Leela says, Aye sahib ,errhh, Aye Sahib.. Kala chips in delaying the news so Aye Sahib is hyped up, Aye Sahib, ummh I was thinking shall we complete the rest of the wedding arrangements? Aye asks is Naku alright? Kala deliberately doesn't reply so her mother frets Aye says, ok! I'll go and see for myself..then! after hyping her mother Leela says, Naku is fine, but all the jewellery has been stolen! All are shocked! episode Hamlet53~ 9.6.14

~~~~~~~~~

Under Ganpat's bad reputation, the low life's like Sudarshan thrive! A cheat, lair, and a bully of the worst kind.. he never loses a single opportunity of picking on and looking down upon Naku and her family..in fact he harbours hatred toward's Dutta Bhau as well!

Leela and Naku give their mother as much angst as they can..

As Dutta and Naku romance the evil forces..begin their series of attacks to blow Dutta's forthcoming wedding..

Payal scene.. Dutta wants more.. lovely brief date.. short but gets his message across to her.. Naku good girl seemed nervous of him .. I was chuckling.. hassi the phassi!

N.B~thanks for reading the previous WU..mirage, fassben, twinky, tammy..sona

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode tasha romance and now kala planning to grind ganpat
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
awee such a mind blowing update dear❤️..loved it sooo much.❤️..Ayessab handed over all the jewels to Naku.❤️.evil trio fuming.😡...Ganpat asked Babi for some money to buy booze..But babi didn't give money& warned him👍🏼...Loved the payal scene sooo much...❤️❤️awee you described it very well.❤️..awee Dutta bought Anklets for Naku & put them in her ankle...aweee loved their eye locks & Dutta's devilish Looks..❤️❤️..aweee lovely scene..❤️..Oh god jewels were gone missing...Poor Naklu& babi.😭..errr Sudarshan & Leela insulted them badly.😡..Hate Sudarshan's verbal abuse..😡😡...such a worst character in PN..😡.. Kala has set another plot against Dutta& naku🥺..loved your POV dear.❤️.such a lovely update Hammie lion.❤️🤗..soo sweeet of you🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update....Take care..Big teddy hugs from twinky baby...
🤗

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi hamlet

awesome ud...witches are all out to find the fair princess...payal scene...liked all the ud...😊

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
witch hunting kala taking the lead with other two😆
payal scene is one of the most romantic scene of LTL...dutta & naku romance potrayed so subtle...no gimmick...but the chemistry can't be beaten...it just stood out among other serial too obvious