jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hamletsuperb ud...congrats😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammiee

Mein toh har thread pe tumhara peecha karte ho...😛sale girl toh ek chamat marne chaheye the...loved it😊

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletwonderful ud😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 helloo twinks, sorry late in annot..
aweee such a lovely update dear❤️...enjoyed it sooo much.❤️.Madhu is chooo chweeet.❤️..loved the shopping part..❤️.awee shop keeper insulted Naku & aweee dutta slapped him.❤️.Baaji too joined with Dutta & threatened the shop keeper.🥳.no one talks against Naku.❤️..aweee lovely scene Hammie lion❤️..Roops get irritated.😡...uummm first ritual for the bride❤️...& troubles are starting...Loved tasha's brief eye locks.❤️...Aweee Loved Madhu's sweet talk Hammie lion.❤️.Dutta & Baaji highly impressed by Madhu's friendly manner with naku❤️...Madhu's closeness with Naku will surely win Dutta' heart & Hope he will accept her as his sister sooon.👍🏼..Oh god kala got black colour on her fingers& suspected Naku..soo she tried to put kum kum on Naku's forehead & babi stopped her..😲..errr Babi.😡..her facial expressions telling everything clearly.😡.stupid woman...putting her foot in her mouth😡..uff evil trio searched on Babi's room & got the tin of kohl...😲.Kala got the clue & poor babi how can she manage now.??😲. thanks soo much for your lovely update dear🤗...soo sweeet of you.🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update hammie lion...sweeetest lion.
🤗..Hammie lion...Hammie lion😳...new thread??...Twinky baby blinking innocently..😳😳😳.twinky baby always thinking about Hammie lion's new thread😳...uuum...twinky ting a ling baby..😳.big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗🤗
great pics of a sweet eposode till the last portion.. naku's face looks rather nice..much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet helloo jedy😊
superb ud...congrats😊 thanks for your wishes and the cheerful image.. smiles to you as well, much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi hammiee helloo naku tu ah gaye..

Mein toh har thread pe tumhara peecha karte ho...😛

hummm!i expect you to follow me.. giving you the look.sale girl toh ek chamat marne chaheye the...loved it😊

actually he should have been thrown out of his job, bad customer services..derogatory! dutta does the honors , bust lip! .. much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse good to see you😊
wonderful ud😊
thanks for reading, much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~202

29th October 2010

Outhouse

Babi catches Kala and Leela in her room.. asks Kala, are you looking for anything? have you lost something? you should have asked me, I would have found it for you Tai.. says Babi stupidly.. Leela snubs , there's nothing worthy of us in this room! that we'd seek? Kala covers up for her sister's rudeness.. kaki we came to see what's lacking in this room.. a wedding is happening here, so that's why I am here.. if there's anything required by Naku than I'll supply it.. Babi smiles nervously and replies, you have kindly given us everything we need in this house, we are not ingrates Tai! besides my daughter is getting married in your family.. Leela replies coldly, hey mausi! now Naku is on her way to becoming the DIL of this house.. if not today then tomorrow we will have to give this room a makeover! for if we don't ,then people will say to us what kind of people have we formed relationships well below are station.. isn't that so? Babi grovels, whatever we have! it's sufficient for us! Kala says craftily , I needed to get some cosmetics for Nakusha .. now take this kajal for example.. Naku is soon to be the DIL, is she's going to use such a cheap kajal? she holds the tin in the palm of her hand and gives Babi a venomous look. Babi looks and laughs nervously , all kajals are the same! Kala studies her moves ..and Babi prattles on , besides Naku doesn't wear kajal! Kala smiles, well whatever Kajal or lipstick, she's marrying Dutta Bhau! Babi carries on , Tai you have still not told me what you came looking for in this room? hope you don't suspect us of foul play? you came to clarify your doubts? I know Tai, we are poor people, doubts will be raised about us, but I tell you with a pure heart Tai, my daughter is going to be married in your family, I assure you nothing untoward will happen during the marriage! Kala enjoys every minute of Babi's squirming .. she is sure there is some foul play.. but Kala smiles, no mausi nothing of sorts! why do you worry , sincere hearted people like you should never worry, meanwhile if you and Naku need anything then let me know, she says with polite deceit.. since now your family is our family too ..and they give Babi fake smiles and leave. Babi closes the tin of kohl in her palm and prays before Bappa.. what is going on Bappa ? hope Kala Tai doesn't suspect anything? god I just need a bit more time! Naku herself will tell Bhau the truth.. but until then , Bappa no one must get to know about Naku's secret, have mercy on us! she prays..

Kala thoughts

Kala muses on the swing in the garden area. FB, she recalls the soot on her finger tips; Naku's face; kohl being found on Naku's dresser; Babi saying all kajals look alike; Naku doesn't use kohl! She muses.. this is Kala you're dealing with Babi.. Kala who can read every line on people's faces... today you tried to cover up a lot.. but your face gave it away! for the tale you cooked up is far from true! I can feel it something isn't quite right! it would appease my heart if I can stamp out Bhau's happiness before his wedding night.. now before the wedding , Babi your raw nerve will be in my grip! that's Kalavati's promise to you !

Necklace scene

The family gathers in the lounge to check out jewellery brought home by the family goldsmith. Aye Sahib shows Naku some jewellery. Madhu loves her mother's choice. Kala watches like a hawk. Leela drags in Baji to take part in the selection process.. she holds jewellery items against herself and asks Baji how it looks on her.. she tries to flirt and Baji keeps putting her down. he says, ask Madhu here, how would I know I am not a woman.

Dutta turns up and has some romantic visual eye locks with Naku,both unaware of what Aye was saying or Madhu's demands..he was totally immersed in Naku's green up turned eyes towards him. Aye Sahib notices him calls him closer and puts an end to his love gazing at Naku.. he comes awkwardly as Aye shows him what she has chosen for Naku.. he smiles and Baji suggests, Bhau since you've come so might as well chose something for Naku too.. Dutta does after some confusion.. he doesn't know for sure what it is? looks at Naku and choses something and tells his mother , this is it.. do you like it ? his mother approves, yes it's beautiful, why don't you put it on her! she teases Dutta bravely comes to Naku, kneels before her feet and tries to put this necklace round her ankle.. all around him giggle.. he can sense something is wrong, he tries but to no avail.. he looks up helplessly at the sitting Naku who suppresses a giggle and he finally stands up on his feet holding the necklace stretched in his fingers and turns to the jeweller, I think it's a bit big.. haven't you got one that is smaller? All laugh! and Baji sniggers, aye Bhau! you can tell the difference between a shot gun and a machine gun! but not between an anklet and a necklace? Dutta muses all embarrassed and then gulps and gripes at Baji,, and what are you doing here ? were't you supposed to be going to kulkarnai for the land transaction, so get going! Baji smiles and scampers away!

Aye smiles and says, so what if he chose a necklace thinking it's an anklet.. it'll look lovely on our Naku. Dutta gives Naku a loving helpless look with a message.. possibly will get you what I wanted to give you..

Ganpat & Babi

Ganpat stands behind a pillar in the lounge and greedily eyes the jewellery. Babi comes out of the kitchen smiling at her daughter selecting her jewellery. She spots him eyeing the activity with evil intentions. She goes to him and pulls him to the side, and asks him what he's doing? he replies he's just watching from here..the wedding preparations, our Naku will be laden with gold, like a goddess.. Babi warns him, hope you are not getting ideas? He refutes her , and confesses, yes it's true I am a scoundrel, but not that big a rascal! oh for gods sake she's my daughter! I 'll have my eye on her jewels? not true! I am looking at the love they are showering on her, the gifts they are giving her.. Babi screams don't talk about her jewellery! He shsshs her.. don't you dare touch them warns Babi.. he tells her, Babi why don't you trust me? I am leaving any way! and he leaves.. Babi watches him..

Baji & Madhu

Both walk in the garden area. Madhu turns to him, since how long have you known my brother? he says, since we were kids, I am his right hand man! bhabi mentioned that you and my brother are best friends, Madhu carries on. Baji says, I can lay down my life for Bhau! and he for me.. Madhu says, that's why mamma considers you as her son isn't it?. Baji's phone rings and he answers it, he tells the caller, no Bhau should not be disturbed durng the wedding arrangements , you tell me if there's a problem.. and yes get me the land papers tomorrow! meaning tomorrow. Madhu smiles at his sense of responsibility and clout. she says, you help my brother in his work? and he says yes.. and then baji compliments her, have to say you did well in persuading Aye Sahib towards the marriage.. she agreed immediately. Madhu giggles, it was important since I am now a member of this family , so I have did it.. however I do understand, why brother is so distant from me.. but this too I know that these distances will be reduced soon. she confesses , do you know? like you and bhahi look after my brother, I too want to take care of him like wise. Baji, admires her resilient spirit. Madhu continues, Babhi has become a good friend of mine! she says with a giggle.. so very soon will we become friends too? Baji looks at her intensely, as she extends her hand towards him.

Roops moves into the back ground and she sees madhu's extended hand to Baji.. Baji looks at her hand and says, just a handshake doesn't strike a friendship! friendship just happens. and Madhu lowers her hand down and says, no problem , I will wait for your friendship.. Roops , hovers in the back ground , Madhu continues ,because you know what? without friends I don't like anything.. I feel the absence of my brother in my life, but I know he will accept me soon.. consider me as his real sister. without him I feel lousy. Roops listens to Madhu with great interest .

Aye Sahib transfers charge

Aye Sahib is pleased with the jewellery transactions, she says, she is much relived this important bit has finished as it's the jewellery that completes the bride..

Aye says, Naku seeing that you're Dutta's wife already! hence I put the responsibility of these ornaments on you, make sure you take care of them , keep in mind there is a wedding going on here.. Naku is surprised .and says, aye Sahib this a lot of jewellery but Aye laughs it off, you are anxious about the jewellery, after marriage you will be responsible for the whole house.. and Aye Sahib gives her the boxes and says, now what does it matter if it stays with me or you it's the same thing! ..and then she gives Naku the keys of the house with a word ,here Naku now I want you to take care of this house too like you took care of my son Dutta!

Kala and her evil gang look in complete horror at Aye Sahib.. who says, with the arrival of the daughter in law! the mother in law should be granted some rest! and Dutta and Kishore agree.. Kala says in her fake tone, Aye I too believe that nakusha is very lucky to have a MIL like yourself , I am sure she will do an admirable job! however, don't you think.. we are overloading this newly married vahini with a bit too much! after marriage she is going to be mistress of this house anyway.. I feel for now Nakusha should only celebrate the joys of the wedding, isn't that right Aye Sahib? after all Dutta and this house is all hers! Kala says cuttingly.. there go Kala's dream of becoming the mistress of this house..episode ends Hamlet53~ 8.6.14

As the marriage preparations progress so does, the undercurrent up coming upheavel..

The episode has prompts of things to come in the following episodes. Kala and Leela grill Babi with interrogation, and Babi talks, but says all the wrong things which raises Kala's alarm..

Kala will now be on the hunt.. her musing about face reading reminded me of what her brother Dutta said to Naku.. I read the expressions in people's eyes..

The tasha scene during the jewellery selection complete with visual messaging between the two.. hints of the payal scene.. to come..

Babi getting on to Ganpat's spying.. rings a bell about ugly events to happen..

Madhu's scene with Baji..is there to create more ruction, as Roops hears their conversation.. especially what Madhu has to say about desiring Bhau's love and the strategy she wants to use to gain it..

But the last portion is the bombshell! Aye Sahib making Naku mistress of the house even before the ritual wedding between her and Bhau is celebrated!

Naku watch your back! Kala is in motion.. and so is her gang, Leela, Sudarshan, Roops.. they will pick on the damned plus the vulnerable..in Naku's family..

N.B~ many thanks, for reading previous WU, dilse, fassben, jedy , Naku, bart, tammy, misty .. good to see you..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update kala trying to find nakku secret dutta innocent in woman matters roops trying to trap bajji but not getting successful aye authority transfer now kala determined to bring nakku down
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
aweee such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...oh god...Kala& Lela grilled babi...babi stupidly blabbered & kala found something wrong...Babi's face gave all the hints to Kala.😡...she will be on hunt to find the truth😲...aweee Necklace scene was sooo cute❤️..loved your writing style Hammie lion❤️..very detailed update❤️...sooo sweeet of you Hammie lion🤗...awee dutta is sooo cute..innocent baby dutta..loved his helpless expressions.❤️...totally cute scene❤️...loved the visual messaging between Tasha.❤️..awee lovely payal scene is waiting for us.❤️.err hate this greedy Ganpat.😡 eye on Naku's jewels😡...is he a father??😡..errr bad man..😡..awee Baaji is behaving very friendly with Madhu❤️..evil roops hearing their convo😡...err bad sister ..😡. ..Awee Ayessab handed over all the household authority to Naku❤️,she making naku mistress of the PN❤️...Big shock for Kala...totally devastated by her mom's decision..great analysis dear❤️...enjoyed the update & analysis soo much Hammie lion🤗.sooo sweeet of you..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear.🤗..sweetest Hammie lion..Eagerly waiting for the next update...please update sooon...big teddy hugs from twinky baby...🤗