Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet hi sonaaa long time no see

Awesome UD lots of tasha eyelocks 😆

congratsss👏 thanku beautiful story.. still pulling readers😃 much love to you and gang. much love hammie

Word Count: 1

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hammie, double century calls for double celebrations..👏 What a journey this has been..
Damodar passing away has given way to some light moments in PN but the shadiw of evil trio continues to exist n haunt.
Hmm dutta seems to be in a dilema with reg madhu, lov hate relation 😉 but naku n madhu hit it off instantly. Its madhu,s easy approach that gives naku the confidence i feel. Hmm baji bhii all shy sly with madhu 😃 good for him, he has someone from the opposite sex to drool finally😆
Dutta bhao has turned a lover boy, thank goodness for the much needed change atleast for now.. waise bhi how long can peace tranquility last long with dutta bhao, they are strange bedfellows
hammie continue your nautanki, luv it
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hey hammie, double century calls for double celebrations..👏 What a journey this has been.. helloo bart , good to see you,

Damodar passing away has given way to some light moments in PN but the shadiw of evil trio continues to exist n haunt. yes as virtue lives,so does vice .. such is life.. a tussle between the two
Hmm dutta seems to be in a dilema with reg madhu, lov hate relation 😉 but naku n madhu hit it off instantly. Its madhu,s easy approach that gives naku the confidence i feel. Hmm baji bhii all shy sly with madhu 😃 good for him, he has someone from the opposite sex to drool finally😆
actually now i can see why baji should have been paired with madhu..roops is evil..
Dutta bhao has turned a lover boy, thank goodness for the much needed change atleast for now.. waise bhi how long can peace tranquility last long with dutta bhao, they are strange bedfellows
hammie continue your nautanki, luv it
heavens .. i roll my eyes, have to tolerate his mushy image.. waise my fav track has ended.. ab tasha fans ka track hai.. still i look out for other bits apart from what i feel ummmh about..
listen thanks for your on going support bart.. you and a few others have supported this thread..i am moved by that.. much love,as ever yours hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
such a lovely update dear...enjoyed it soo much..wedding bells for Tasha..Many thanks to Madhu...Dutta seems soften with Madhu...All PN wasis soo happy except evil trio & ullu...Big shock for Kala...Dutta going shopping with Naku & co..Its amazing...Madhu is sooo attractive...Baaji likes her character...Roops tried to manipulate Baaji...thanks soo much for the lovely update dear...soo sweet of you..Many congrats for 200 episodes..big hug from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗 hi twinky just saw your comment on my F.A thread..wowwwie too good..👏⭐️ ⭐️
such a lovely update dear...enjoyed it soo much..wedding bells for Tasha..Many thanks to Madhu...Dutta seems soften with Madhu...All PN wasis soo happy except evil trio & ullu...Big shock for Kala...Dutta going shopping with Naku & co..Its amazing...Madhu is sooo attractive...Baaji likes her character...Roops tried to manipulate Baaji...thanks soo much for the lovely update dear...soo sweet of you..Many congrats for 200 episodes..big hug from twinky baby🤗
sweet episode it was.. yep its 200 episodes.. thanks for coming along with me in this journey.. love naku's shots glad you liked the wu.. cheers baby for giving great joy to all who come across your comments. much love, s ever yours hammie

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud...congrats 👏
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletawesome threadcongratsss for 200 👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~201

28th October 2010

Shopping .. cont.

Madhu then asks the shopkeeper to show saris for Naku , she choses a few colours and discards them.. then wants him to show her a heavily embroidered scarlet sari.. and holds it against Naku ..Dutta notices Madhu's genuine warmth towards Naku.. something he never saw his other sister's towards Naku. Madhu holds the sari against Naku and says approvingly, yes this is just right, but the shop keeper says to Madhu, madame I thought you were buying this sari for yourself.. for her any ordinary cheap sari will do... Madhu asks why? and the shopkeeper scoffs, madam what's the point in wasting money on servants, dress her in whatever, she'll still look like a servant.. Dutta listens calmly.. but Madhu says sharply , wait a minute who did you call a servant? Baji looks and glares too as Madhu goes fiery Naku stops her and Dutta confronts him.. what did you just say? and the guy says, Sahib I was just trying to save you from wasting your money.. now buying such an expensive sari for a maid servant. Roops , sniggers, and Dutta stares at the man and orders ,everyone else.. let's go from here! no one will buy anything from here! we'll go shop some place else. Roops begins to moan but Bhau I have already selected some jewellery! Dutta gives everyone a stern look including the shop keeper and makes way out of the shop.

The women pile into the car.. Dutta takes his watch off slyly and before he gets into the car, he looks at Naku and after a thought says, I think I left my watch in the store... let me go get it.. Baji goes, I forgot my mobile too! Naku I'll be back. Dutta goes in the shop, looks at the guy who is folding away the saris, and muttering, what a waste of time! who spends that much money on some servant.. Dutta comes slowly and stands before the man behind the counter and gives him a sharp tough right punch on his mouth that knocks him to one side. Outside the girls sit wondering what's going on.. Roops complains, chose such a lovely necklace! all left in the store. Then she moans, why are Bhau and Baji taking so long? how are we going to complete our shopping vahini? Naku says, errhh I'll go have a look, she gets out of the car and goes back into the shop. Naku stands by the door and sees Baji grabs this guy and looks the him in the face, now hope you know, this is Bhau! Dutta Bhau! and this is for being disrespectful to his wife, Baji points a gun to his head , you new to the area that's why letting you off alive! then he too pushes back and the guy falls...

Naku holds her breath as Baji and Dutta with scowls turn to leave .. and are confronted with the quiet figure of Naku by the exit.. Baji looks sheepishly and silently walks past her. Dutta follows casually , with a firm face, stops to look into her eyes, then firmly says, let's go..

Patil Nivas

Kishore laughs heartily. Roops and Leela sit beside him having tea.. obviously Roops must have mentioned the shop incident to him, which invokes his laughter, looks like the shopkeeper, shot himself in the foot! poor guy got up from the wrong side of his bed! you see Bhau can tolerate everything, except Naku's humiliation! and he's right , because a person's beauty is not everything.. Roops says, please BIL, now don't you start! we've heard it many times from Bhau's mouth, do you know there were loads of fine clothes and jewellery in that shop! but what's the use ,he didn't let us buy anything. Leela sneers, Roops now you are not the baby anymore, so stop acting childish! Bhau probably did what was needed. Kishore says, hey why are you getting upset? Just say it once! and Bhau will get the whole jewellery right here, you won't need to go anywhere! yells Kishore amused. Kala comes by and looks down at her husband sipping tea. and pokes fun at him , you wasting time talking about garments and jewellery or are you going to sort other matters in the house? have you forgotten what Aye Sahib said, Bhau and Nakusha are getting married soon, complete with full rites. Aye Sahib herself has gone to the mandir ,so pray that nothing inauspicious happens following the death of Damoder. When she returns carrying blessings, then happiness too will return to this house..we were awaiting the arrival of this happy occasion since a long time.. now being the eldest daughter of this house hold, I'll be the one to initiate this happy occasion, and bear the gifts for Nakusha, that today and rightaway!..with due respect I will ask for nakusha's hand for this alliance, after all she is coming as the DIL of this household. she announces. Kishore gives her a sided look and tries to figure out his wife ,he gets up and goes

to his wife and says, to tell you the truth, this time it feels that everything will be fine and go smoothly.. Leela adds, but Tai we are not even ready, clothes and jewellery, haven't been bought yet.. and Kala retorts, oh my vahini is not short of ornaments, all my favourite and treasured pieces belong to her now, now you both go and see to other preparations.. and then she gives a beaming cunning smile to a pleased Kishore.

First Ritual ,Shagun

Babi and Madhu bring Naku down the main stair case .. Kala looks up and Baji and Dutta standing at the side nook of the stair case, turn their necks and look up to see Naku being brought down. There is a small gathering for this ritual.. Dutta gives her a narrowed look as she walks past him and led by Babi and Madhu to a special place prepared for her. She sits and gives Dutta a sided glance. and he looks down at her her arms folded across his chest.. Kala is not amused by this eye lock between the two .and she says ,Bhau! you can't take your eyes of vahini.. people giggle and Kala says, as you two are getting married soon, so now you need to stop exchanging looks with each other! am I right nakusha.? and Dutta smiles and replies to Kala , there is a distance of ten steps between me and her Tai!in fact you are the one looking at her! Kala smiles ..at her Bhau's gibe. Then Kala starts the ceremony, vahini, being your eldest SIL, I have been allotted the responsibility of ensuring your wedding is conducting according to all the rituals, this time I won't leave any stone unturned.. so I start with bearing gifts for you.. Madhu interrupts, gifts! Shagun? the thing is Tai it's my first time in India so I am unfamiliar with all the traditions.. will you explain what shagun is then? Kala replies, Madhu if you watch, then you'll learn too.. Leela snubs her, Madhu you don't know anything about this, so just watch from where you are.. Dutta watches and hears but prefers to be quiet.. Kala involves her sisters.. she gives Roops a pair of ornamental thick bangles.. who passes one bangle to Leela and both bend and slip it on Naku's wrists. Kala picks up a toe ring.. and then calls Madhu, you want to learn about traditions, gives her the toe ring.. come here! and to slip this on Naku's toe.. Madhu smiles for being included ..in this lowly act of touching Naku's dark feet.. a guest says, wow Kalavati.. smart move making the youngest sister kneel before your vahini's feet! Madhu smiled and says.. I feel honoured to fit the toe ring on my bhabi's feet.. and the other good thing is that at least I am part of the shagun ritual! Dutta lowers his head and smiles.. Baji is impressed by Madhu's answer.

Kala smiles and crouches before Naku, all this jewellery which belongs to me, are gifts from me to you. Babi smiles. and Kala carries on , and this sari here, you'll look very beautiful in this, wear it on a special occasion .Then she picks up an earring.. these are very close to my heart, I looked all over for them , one look at them and I had to have them , today I want to give them to you.. now take off your cheap fake earrings, .. and Naku with a nervous smiles takes off her studs..and Kala gets hold of her ear lobe and puts her earing into Naku's ear... and says, from today you are my SIL you have every right over my belongings like Leelavati and roopvati. .. all watch as Kala puts her earrings in both of Naku's ears, smiles and says you look very pretty.. then she picks up the match to light the diva on the arti thalli..and notices the black colour on her fore fingers tips.. she wonders, black colour? Where did this come from? she lifts the arti platter and checks it's bottom.. Naku worries, and so does Babi.. Kala stares at Naku suspiciously.. but gets on and lights the diva to complete the shagun.. and stands over Naku and says, I was just praying that today no evil eye is cast over the happiness of our household.. come shall I put this vermillion tilak on your forehead ,nakusha.. so the gifts from my side is considered complete.. Babi grabs Kala forefinger before it touches Naku's forehead.. Babi says ,please stop! Kala withdraws her hand back slowly.. and Babi fumbles , Tai I put kumkum on her forehead this morning, she broke out in acne on her forehead! I think if you put more the acne will spread more.. Kala is taken aback and so are everybody else.naku says Aye! what's wrong? and Babi says , oh yes! Tai the wedding is near, she'll come out in spots due to kum kum, then she won't look good as a bride! Kala could tell by looking at he mother and daughter, that they are hiding something.. Kala smiles and says, kaki this is a gift , but if you say so ,then leave it.. for I too don't wish that Nakusha's face should be blemished! She turns to Roops and Leela and passes them the arti platter, here you go complete the rest of the rites, I'll just be back.. and the three sisters leave.. Babi prays quietly, Bappa! you protect hermy daughter

Outhouse

Nightfall. Kala slyly opens the door and looks around.. her sisters enter the room too, Leela says, Tai what are you doing in this filthy room? Kala muses.. my intuition, tells me that there is some secret buried in this room, which I have to dig out before the wedding! Leela asks, over here? what do you hope to find here? besides it smells in here! and it's so stuffy here too! let's go from here Tai! Kala reels around, if you want cool air then go to your room, let me get on with my work! Kala starts looking in beside table drawers.. Kala too checks in the ottoman that has garments. Kala opens the wardrobe. Leela bends over the dressing table and comments, here take a look Tai ! she wears make too! look a comb, and look here oil! God knows how Bhau will tolerate this oily girl! look powder? And here this tin on kohl? Kala stops looking in the cupboard and comes to the dressing table! such a cheap kohl! says Leela and puts the lid aback on the tin! don't know what this black beauty gets up to?

Kala turns ..what did you just say? kohl is kept there? yes says Leela, and oil.. Kala comes swiftly?and opens the tin looks in..a tin of kohl and that too half empty ?and Babi does not apply kohl ? it means that Nakusha uses it..but how can one see kohl on nakusha's fa Babi turns up and shocked she stands in the door way! and she blurts, what's the matter Tai? Kala turns her hand and both.Babi with and Kala the tin of kohl in and her stare at each other..episode ends Hamlet53~ 5.6.14

No one talks against Naku and gets away.. shopping scene was marked by pulling the rude salesman into shape.. dutta and baji at their best! young guns!

Madhu radiates with goodness ..her being positive with Naku surely will win her good points toward's getting close to Dutta ..

Babi is the classic example of putting her foot in her mouth.. covering up too much and finally getting Kala's search party onto her room..

tasha visual sweet nothings continues.. a couple very much in love.. naku seems totally ,utterly, almost umm brazenly in love with dutta bhau..

N.B ~many thanks for reading the previous wu , fassben, uwith, mirage, Naku, bart , sona, twinky, tammy, thanks for best wishes

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nakku insult dutta slapping shopkeeper shagun ceremony kala getting clue of nakku secret
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
aweee such a lovely update dear❤️...enjoyed it sooo much.❤️.Madhu is chooo chweeet.❤️..loved the shopping part..❤️.awee shop keeper insulted Naku & aweee dutta slapped him.❤️.Baaji too joined with Dutta & threatened the shop keeper.🥳.no one talks against Naku.❤️..aweee lovely scene Hammie lion❤️..Roops get irritated.😡...uummm first ritual for the bride❤️...& troubles are starting...Loved tasha's brief eye locks.❤️...Aweee Loved Madhu's sweet talk Hammie lion.❤️.Dutta & Baaji highly impressed by Madhu's friendly manner with naku❤️...Madhu's closeness with Naku will surely win Dutta' heart & Hope he will accept her as his sister sooon.👍🏼..Oh god kala got black colour on her fingers& suspected Naku..soo she tried to put kum kum on Naku's forehead & babi stopped her..😲..errr Babi.😡..her facial expressions telling everything clearly.😡.stupid woman...putting her foot in her mouth😡..uff evil trio searched on Babi's room & got the tin of kohl...😲.Kala got the clue & poor babi how can she manage now.??😲. thanks soo much for your lovely update dear🤗...soo sweeet of you.🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update hammie lion...sweeetest lion.
🤗..Hammie lion...Hammie lion😳😳😳😳...new thread??.😳😳😳..Twinky baby blinking innocently..😳😳😳.twinky baby always thinking about Hammie lion's new thread😳...uuum...twinky ting a ling baby..😳.big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗🤗