Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nice episodes finally dutta fight with goons tasha hug kishore trying to bring nakku innocence out with showing kala colors
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud

congrats for new thread😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie🤗
Aweee Such a lovely update dear.❤️.Enjoyed it soo much.❤️.Aweee Dutta's smile was mind blowing...Advertisement for toothpaste..😆...Sweeet Hammieee..🤗..Loved the silent communication between Dutta & Baaji..❤️..Mishal superb.❤️.His eyes speaking a lot.❤️...Awee Mishal's acting was mind blowing.❤️...wah!!! what a Lovely hug.❤️...Aweee Naku.❤️...Loved Dutta's sudden action & loved the way he protect Naku.❤️...Totally awesome...Poor Kala..😆..Such a big slap for her....loved your zabardast update dear
🤗...Such a sweeet update❤️...sweeetest hammie lion.🤗🤗.Loved your foot note Hammie lion..Thanks soo much for your update treat dear.🤗.🤗.warriee!!...Twinky baby finished her comment dear,,😃,Sweetest friend.🤗.Baby is waiting for your comment dear...Big hugs to hammie & Warriee. from twinky baby🤗🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What happened😕
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammiee

Dutta acted cruel after naku safe his life...entire family wanted to get rid of her

Waiting for Anna aur dutta ka face off ...naku aur dutta JMM1 soon...enjoyed reading it...as always ur amazinggg hammiee

twinkle-star thumbnail

Warrieee🤗
Twinky baby lost her comment dear😭😭...It didn't post here..😕.I forgot to copy the content ..😭...I have to re- upload all the pictures & write a new comment 😭...So baby reserved the post dear😭🤗

tahera57 thumbnail
thank u for wud, poor nakku I think it just dawned on her dutta had given her a long hug, and usko ghush aa gaya,😆, besharam she just wanted to stay there😆 sari public ke samnay, ok not true but meray ko suspicion hua😃 baji style se. when I first saw this clip I thought lo ab aaya pani ka cheenta aur gayee nakku aur niklay gi haseena but aisa nahin hua , Dutta brings her round by slapping her gently. so no cat out of the bag, I was disappointed.
second episode, was also disappointing in a way Gadha stayed true to his nickname, K v K main Dutta meerkat ki tarah seedha kadha kabhi idhar mundi ghumata kabhi udhar, usko khud pooray abducting ke attempt maen Nakku kahan se guilty lagi, jab khud aye ghar ki safety ko chor kar ya when trying to exchange her life for his, I was like why r u even listening to Kala think for ur self dumbo.😡... thank u hammie. clips I cannot for the life of me watch them try as I might lekin to be honest I read good parts of the wud, and ur footnotes as they r new way of understanding and enjoying each and every episode.
Edited by tahera57 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

thank u for wud, poor nakku I think it just dawned on her dutta had given her a long hug, and usko ghush aa gaya,😆, besharam she just wanted to stay there😆 sari public ke samnay, ok not true but meray ko suspicion hua😃 baji style se. when I first saw this clip I thought lo ab aaya pani ka cheenta aur gayee nakku aur niklay gi haseena but aisa nahin hua , Dutta brings her round by slapping her gently. so no cat out of the bag, I was disappointed.

second episode, was also disappointing in a way Gadha stayed true to his nickname, K v K main Dutta meerkat ki tarah seedha kadha kabhi idhar mundi ghumata kabhi udhar, usko khud pooray abducting ke attempt maen Nakku kahan se guilty lagi, jab khud aye ghar ki safety ko chor kar ya when trying to exchange her life for his, I was like why r u even listening to Kala think for ur self dumbo.😡... thank u hammie. clips I cannot for the life of me watch them try as I might lekin to be honest I read good parts of the wud, and ur footnotes as they r new way of understanding and enjoying each and every episode.

@bold... whats not true ? Ofcourse (besharam) Naku 😉 wanted to stay there in his arms forever n her expression was proof enuf 😆 Jaise kinara milgaya.. But u rightly pointed the gadha was somewhere else, he was totally oblivious of her closeness, still it was their official first hug as hammie pointed. Brilliant comical comment taheraji 😃
twinkle-star thumbnail
Episode~ 125
Hi hammie🤗
Awee Such a lovely update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Awee Dutta ..❤️.Loved the way he unknowingly praises naku❤️..Loved Kishore..❤️...his words & advices are superb...👏👏👏..Double slap for kala......Greedy Ganpat.😡...Sher is coming to meet his sherni..❤️.Waiting for their convo & Dutta's mind change dear..Such a lovely update hammie lion❤️...Always love your updates sooo much..🤗.Sooo sweeet of you.🤗..Take care...Baby is waiting for her sweeet hammie lion & sweeet friend warda.
🤗🤗Thanks soo much for your sweeet updates dear.🤗...Eagerly waiting for the next update..Please update sooon our sweetest hammie lion...🤗..big hug from twinky baby🤗

tahera57 thumbnail
thanks twinkle for , posting dutta's laughter, he almost looked a normal human for a change. love him making the goon look such an idiot, with his mocking laugh.