Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 heyyy kaka balli and twinky thanks for the COOL IT.. JUST CHILL song... heard it and loved it😃 cooolll! much love hammie.. enjoy the song every one!
aweee our sweeetest lion...🤗.Twinky baby wants to dedicate a song for you Hammie lion🤗..Twinky baby small baby na ..soo she don't know your favourite item numbers..😛.here is a summer song for you...Please accept twinky baby's song Hammie lion.😳.my sweeet afzal bhai helped me to find out this song🤗...Please forgive this little stubborn twinky baby if you get angry by any of my stubborn actions Hammie lion.😳..Twinky baby small baby na...😳🤗.sweeet Hammmie lion..🤗song for this roaring lion🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFatVn1hP3o&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
thanks soo much for your lovely annotations dear...🤗thanks soo much for liking the song..🤗Afzal bhai is sooo sweeet...🤗.Sorry again for my stubborn actions😳...twinky baby feeling guilty...You won't forgive me ???...Its ok...Thanks soo much for everything Hammie lion🤗..Eagerly waiting for the next update...big teddy hugs from bad baby Twinky..🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~200

27th October 2010

Naku & Madhu

Naku and Madhu continue to get to know each other. Madhu asks Naku, why do you call bahiya Saab? Naku giggles, and says, ever since I came to this house I have called him Saab..he saved my life.. and gave me and my family refuge in this house.. but fate got me married to him. Fate! yes a stroke of fate.. takes you from one end and puts you on the other end! take my example, since a child have been a loner, dad used to send me money, couple of times in the year he would come and visit me too.. but I was always on my own.. and look after dad's demise, I have inherited a complete family! but I still don't know why dad hid his illness from me? people told me , so I immediately came to meet him, but.. before I could get to him .. I am so unlucky, I couldn't even meet him for the last time, she cries almost. Naku consoles her , maybe he didn't tell you about his illness so that you don't get worried.. now don't stress you are not alone anymore! you have all of us now! Madhu laughs and says, tell you what , ever since I was a child I wanted a brother and a sister! I use to fuss with my dad.. I dont care what you do! just get me a brother! and see my wish has been granted today! I got a brother and a SIL cum sister! but have to say bhabi[SIL]you are very sweet indeed... I think you and I will soon become good friends,! and they shake hands.

Kala's room

Leela complains, is this our house or some orphanage? Roops moans , now another one has turned up to exert her right over Bhau! Kala steps in , why are both of you getting upset? Don't just look at one side of the issue.. what can that chit of a girl do to us? if Aye has accepted her , then what could Bhau do other then abide by it? too bad the father he loathes he has to accept his daughter .. so think about it, we have gained by her arrival! Damdoders deeds in the form of his daughter will stay before Dutta's eyes and he will hurt and we will enjoy! we have got a new weapon to torture Dutta Bhau.

Madhu

Madhu and Naku come to the lounge and Madhu confesses, this I is my first visit to india so don't know much about the traditions, so you will need to help me.. Aye Sahib turns up and asks Madhu, you ok child? and Madhu smiles. Madhu asks may I ask you one thing mum? and if I am wrong than do correct me ok? I have been trying to impress upon vahini, don't call bahiya Saab , Saab! call him by his name! but bhabi doesnt even to try.. Aye says, my child women over here refer to their husbands, as said so..Madhu disagrees mum but this is so old fashioned ! but Aye sahib continues, and besides the way their relationship shaped up , that's why.. and Madhu says, I know, she's told me but still it's old mind set.. Aye Saab says, Naku ,Madhu has taken to you so quickly? and what she's saying is quite true it needs to be sorted right now.. Aye calls her servant and asks him to call every one downstairs!

All gather downstairs, except Dutta and Baji. Madhu giggles, while everybody waits , wondering what's going on? Dutta and Baji finally arrive.. and Dutta questions his mother, yes Aye, why have you called us suddenly?. Aye says ,Dutta this one here, your youngest sister! she has a complaint against you! Dutta looks at her perplexed .. the complaint is.. that Naku calls you Saab! saab! in my opinion, since your marriage has not been solemnized according to traditions, hence there remains a distance between you and Naku..Dutta lowers his eyes.. so I have decided I'll speak to pandit ji right away and get an auspicious day organized to get you married as soon as possible! like next week! Dutta looks at Naku.. and Babi is overjoyed. Yes? asks Aye Sahib , see Dutta your youngest sister arrival is so blessed.. Madhu, Naku, and Dutta seem happy at the idea. But Kala butts in, Aye Sahib , is this appropriate? only yesterday Dutta Bhau's father passed away.. don't you think it's a bit early for marriage? in such a case how can we have a celebration..? besides, Dutta and Nakusha are living together in any case.. Babi is disappointed visibly.. but Dutta says clearly, Tai the man who passed away was not a family member of this household.. Madhu looks put off.. so on account of him , the happiness of this family should not be marred. Kala argues , but Dutta Bhau , it'll be bad luck! you and Nakusha will not have a happy life! but Dutta digs his heels in and retorts so much has happened Tai ,that now I don't believe in good or bad luck! Madhu says, bhaiya is correct, such things should not be believed in .. just due to one person's death, others don't stop living..it was my father who died.. but I am still saying this, why should one be unhappy over another's happiness.. my brother should have happiness in his life! he should have a lots of happiness.. and Aye Sahib smiles and says, so it's confirmed then! and Baji smiles..puts his arm around his Bhau's shoulder. Dutta and Naku give each other looks and Kala gives both a glare, her evil gang most displeased at the new developments. Babi smiles and asks, Aye Sahib, does this mean that till they are married Naku and Bhau cannot live together? they'll live apart? Naku looks at Dutta and he smilingly nods, yes that's correct.

Naku collects her clothes from his cupboard..and packs her bag to leave. Dutta comes into the room, comes around and stands beside her looks down at her. he doesn't seem happy as she looks up at him and says, Aye is right you come and bring me here observing after all the rites, next time when you meet me it'll be in with a new look in a different situation yet another riddle to solve.. Naku continues ,and then all will be well , good and beautiful!

does Naku herself believe in the popular take that a beautiful face indeed is a source of joy both to self and others..and not beautiful face..not?

she looks up into his morose face and tells him, ok Saab I'll leave now and she reaches out for her bag. He takes the handle off her and carries it as he says, come on then.. and follows her out of his room.

Shopping

New day, and Aye Sahib meets Baji regarding arrangements for the forthcoming wedding. Baji assures her it's, this is his Bhau's wedding, everything will be sorted. The evil trio come down the stairs as they see their mother in consultation with Baji.. Kala briefs her sisters, act normal, show that we have changed, no one should suspect us. Roops calls, Aye Sahib! I want to help Baji as well! Baji when you decorate the stage, I'll help you too,! do you know I'll give you some great ideas! she offers. But Baji snubs her, don't bother! there's no need for that, I can do my job myself! but Roops persists, why? will you turn down a friend's offer? Before he could answer, Naku turns up, Aye Sahib, you called for me? Aye Sahib goes, yes I did , don't you want to buy clothes for the wedding? I want that clothes and jewellery should be of your choice.. Babi says, Aye Sahib! look she's shy! and they all smile.. Aye Sahib asks Baji to take her and Naku to the market! Roops is desperate to join in the arrangements she goes, Aye Sahib! I'll come too! her mother says, yes sure, but Baji gives Roops an unwelcoming look. Naku smiles, Madhu why don't you come with us too? and she agrees. Roops hates the idea. They all get ready to leave and Dutta calls out wait! Kala looks happy Dutta will create a scene?.. all stop at his command! He walks towards them and Naku looks at him.. he stands and then declares, Aye Sahib, I'll accompany you all as well..all are nonplussed. Baji says, Bhau.. you coming shopping?? Dutta fixes his face, and says, yes! so ?? Naku lowers her eyes, then looks up into his eyes.. Baji continues gently, but Bhau.. all the pending work at home? Dutta nods his head, we'll do it later.. and Naku smiles at him.. and he gives her a decisive look.. and Aye says, yes why not, now if you are going with them Dutta ,then there is no need for me to tag along.. I 'll stay at home and supervise work at home.. go now all of you..and Naku gives a naughty look to Dutta..and he gives a sly smile back to her..and they continue to give each other loving looks. Aye Sahib, tells them , now will you lot leave!and they all leave.. Kala and Leela fume.

Roops Madhu , Naku enter a shop followed by Dutta and Baji.. Roops says, this shop has everything ,we don't need to go anywhere else. Roops says, Bhau you all select saris and me and Baji will chose the jewellery... she cajoles Baji into going with her, who's not interested in being with her.. but Dutta tells him to go with Roops..she literally drags him away to the other side from Madhu, Naku and Dutta. Dutta asks the shopkeeper to show saris, wedding saris.. Naku butts in , Saab shall we buy something for Madhu? she needs new clothes as well? He gives her a cold sided look, but gives an unwilling nod. Naku says, please show something for her. Madhu says, you chose for me bhabhi, I get confused, everything looks the same to me.. Naku goes me? and Madhu begs,please help me out.. Dutta looks down a bit irritated..at the fuss.. since the shopping is for Naku not Madhu... out fits were held against Madhu by Naku.. Dutta begins to get mad. Madhu fusses, this is tacky.

Roops and Baji chose jewellery..eventually one outfit chosen by Madhu and Baji looks her way tenderly.. Roops tries it and comes out of the changing look.. Baji approves, and Dutta looks at his sister shyly and gives a gentle nod of approval sshis eyes follow her back to the changing room.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 4.6.14

It's interesting to see that Naku gels very well with Madhu .. why despite the fact that she the daughter of the much opposed and shunned upon damodar.. does she have a soft spot; is it because she is Dutta's real sister.. as opposed to the evil trio who are cousins.. or is it that out of all Dutta's sisters Madhu being new feels vulnerable ?..and Naku being her only brothers wife is seeing to it that she settles. After all Naku too went through the feeling of being swamped by the big house and big people.

Was Madhu born of the same mother as Dutta? seems unknown..

Madhu yearns to belong and be accepted by Dutta.. he may not show it but he seems to softening toward's her..

Baji is already is impressed by her.. something common between them.. both didn't have a

proper ,secure family..

Love makes people do untoward things, Dutta goes shopping.. a light addition in the episode..certainly in keeping with the wedding mood at PN..

Roops may have got the idea that Baji perhaps warms to Madhu and her easy going friendly ways..

Naku tries her best to melt the ice between brother and sister.

N.B many thanks for reading the previous wu, fassben, bart, tammy.. twinky

2oo LTL1 episodes.. thanks Jayesh Patil

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm update madhu ringing tasha wedding bells
Edited by tamanna1391 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

thanksss twinks 😃 so happy for the lovely message many thanks hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm update madhu ringing tasha wedding bells

😃 thanks for the lovely images made me smileee.. many thanks love hammie

Word Count: 0

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
congrats for amazinggg 200...👏
loved the ud...with damodar death a chapter close & start of series of doubt ...he couldn't name kala...liked madhus entry ...she was warm & cared for her bro...unlike other witches
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Hamlet

Awesome UD

congratsss👏

Edited by sona89 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku good to see you here

congrats for amazinggg 200...👏
loved the ud...with damodar death a chapter close & start of series of doubt ...he couldn't name kala...liked madhus entry ...she was warm & cared for her bro...unlike other witches
liked your comment. me sad that father son bit finished.. madhu sweet.. the trio plus suds all
gross.. man evil conevil!
thanks for the lovely image much love hammie