Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamletwonderful ud๐Ÿ˜Š
hi dilse ,good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š..
yes it was a sad episode..just looking at the father son made me cry.. much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~199

26th October 2010

Patil Nivas lounge

Heavy hearted and sombre Dutta gives his father a final look..then adheres to rites of the body being carried to the crematorium.. Baji , and Kishore are the front pall bearers and Dutta walks beside the body.. alongside all the men.. Aye Sahib bids a weeping good bye as Damoder's body is carried out of the PN.. women stay behind and Kala gives a mocking look..

Kala's den

The evil sisters raises their glasses in victory. Roops is wary , hope we are not being hasty in celebrating? I mean damodar's body hasn't even been cremated as yet?. Leela adds, Tai, today's celebration which should have done outside with every one. Kala replies, well I waited for 26 years.. so not any more! this celebration is not about damodar's death, after 26 years my thirst for revenge has been quenched. Leela replies, what revenge? we needn't have done anything, he did it to himself. Kala smiles, leave it to me, who I have to avenge myself against, you just enjoy your drink, it's not your job to solve problems.. just think this much that today Damoder is dead! but he has left behind an heir called Dutta.. and this heir, is one who needs my mother's mantle! One who needs my mother's love! poor soul wants to hang on to her hand so he can live peacefully. Oh sure! he will get peace, but he won't want to lose that peace even for a moment. His father has gone to hell already, and for his son I'll prepare a living hell for him right here! and they drink to that..

They are interrupted by Kishore! Kala confronts him. He looks at their faces. Kala justs smiles, as he walks towards her and says, I thought you had changed.. such a big fool I was to even think that you would turn a new leaf... no fire is even lit where there is mourning.. and here you lot are standing and drinking? Kala replies, in mock self pity ,we are celebrating, because after 26 years at last my father's soul can rest in peace.. his only fault was that he was a pious man...and if that's the case then I think virtue is victorious! that murderer is dead! should I not celebrate this rather than mourn for him? she holds his arm and fakes it, whatever Kishore , I don't want you to think that I haven't changed. Kishore you have to understand, my enmity was with Damoder now that he's dead, all bitterness, hurt has now gone. In fact I have increased my love and respect for Dutta Bhau because that bone of contention between me and Dutta is no more! Kishore says, today Dutta needs the love and support of his family around him more then ever, he's completely withdrawn himself from everyone..at the crematorium too, he told all of us to go home said he'll follow later. Kala tells Kishore, don't worry let him come home, I'll calm any storms rising in him.. Kishore rolls his eyes and leaves, and Kala gives her sisters a smug look..

After the funeral

Dutta hasn't returned. His mother says wonder where has this boy has gone? Babi says, he's just lost his father, needs time to gather his thoughts, and men are not like us women.. we cry you and relieve are pain, men tend to remain quiet, they don't share what they feel . Aye Sahib, says I worry about him , god knows what he must be feeling? Naku adds, Aye Sahib, don't stress he'll be fine. Aye says, I hope I don't lose my son. Naku assures her , nothing of the sort will happen, your bond with your son can never break! In fact now he respects and loves you even more. But Aye Sahib, cries, but till now why hasn't he returned?

Dutta's sister

Dutta walks in his head held low.. all look. The priest calls, Bhau ! stop there, you need to be cleansed as you have come from the crematorium. .. and Dutta allows the priest to carry on the rites using holy water.

Two feet with pointed toe, knee length boots steps on the threshold of PN. She calls, excuse me? Dutta turns his neck and he looks at the caller. Baji , Kishore Sudarshan too look.

The girl undoes her ruck sack clasp around her waist,.. takes her bag off her shoulders and puts it down on the floor..

Dutta and Aye Sahib watch her. She stands in the door way watching the people dressed in white people. Baji moves his head and decides to act... the girl says, I have to meet Dutta Bhau... Aye Sahib looks confused. Baji questions her, who are you? and what do you want with Bhau , how has sent you? she replies, actually Damodar Patil has sent me here..

Aye Sahib recalls Damoder telling her about, madhu his daughter, who has no family of her own. Baji goes to her, what? Damoder Patil has sent you? you think we are stupid? today we just cremated him and you here are talking nonsense! she says oh no ,I didn't know he's gone that's why I am here, but Baji and grabs her by the arm, eye stop your drama now! yeah madhu damodar patil! now get lost! he yells. Aye Sahib calls stop Baji! and Dutta gives his mother a look as she walks past him to the door, and takes madhu's hand from Baji, and leads her into the house..and presents her to Dutta , this girl is not lying, she is Madhu! Damodar patil's daughter... Dutta is stunned.. one she is his father's daughter, and two his mother knows.. Aye completes her sentence, and now she is my daughter! Dutta and his sisters are devastated, Dutta complains, what are you saying Aye Sahib.. you know his girl? why has she come her? what does she want now? Aye Sahib says calmly, she wants her family's love.your father already told me about her.. that she studies in London., it's unfortunate for her ,that before her arrival ,her father died. Madhu has no family except us, and I have promised your father ,that after his death ,I'll adopt Madhu.. Dutta turns his face and Madhu can see.. Aye Sahib says to her, daughter, as from today ,this home, and this family is yours. overcome madhu gives Aye Sahib a hug and says, thanks mum! And then realizes her imposition to the family and says,. If you hadn't accepted me, than heaven knows where I would have gone? Aye smiles at her and says, look child, as much as I am Dutta's mother, I am yours too!. the evil trio is shocked.. and Aye introduces her to the family one by one.. and last of all she introduces her to Dutta by turning to him ans this.. and Madhu says with love.. is my Bhau! this is Dutta Bhau! but Dutta turns his face away from her.and she says apologetically, I know you don't know anything about me, that's why you are silent.. I totally understand.. and she steps forward to hug him , but Dutta moves away, with a growl , Aye I have work to do ,I'll return later! and leaves, abruptly.

Aye says, your brother is always steeped in work, just give him some time to get around you..so don't mind him and she calls Naku to show madhu the guest room .

Naku shows Madhu her room. Madhu asks Naku no one has liked my being here ?the sisters, my brother, everyone feels, that I've forced myself on you all.. Naku replies, no it's not like that Saab is still heavy hearted.. Madhu asks Saab? and Naku replies, your brother.. such a big tragedy happened that's why he's quiet, but you don't worry ,he loves his sister a lot! after a few days, he'll love you a lot too.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 3.6.14.

As expected , Kala launches her next bout of attacks.. this time target Dutta.. but by the end of the episode Kala is in for a surprise.. by madhu's arrival.

The gods have smiled in a way at Dutta.. by sending him his half sister madhu.. Dutta may wish to repent for being violent toward's his old dying father.. a bit of bonding with madhu may lessen his burden..the idea of sharing Aye Sahib's love with Damoder's daughter.. does make him pensive.

Aye Sahib remains the most sought after matriarch of PN.. simply because she has universal mothering qualities of nurturing for a vulnerable child..

One wonders did she overstep the mark , that turned Kala the way she is ?

N.B~ Fassben, bart, daya, tammy,twinky, dilse

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh Hammie lion๐Ÿค—
That innocent little mouse is Twinky baby...Its not you...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..see That rat baby's innocent eyes๐Ÿ˜‰..Its Me...Twinky baby๐Ÿ˜‰..Thanks soo much for the lovely annotations dear..eagerly waiting for the next update.....Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby..๐Ÿค—

Its You:-

Hamlet53 thumbnail
haaa

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Oh Hammie lion๐Ÿค—
That innocent little mouse is Twinky baby...Its not you...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..see That rat baby's innocent eyes๐Ÿ˜‰..Its Me...Twinky baby๐Ÿ˜‰..Thanks soo much for the lovely annotations dear..eagerly waiting for the next update.....Big teddy hugs from Twinky baby..๐Ÿค—

Its You:-
๐Ÿ˜† haaa haaa i love this many thanks hammie

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion๐Ÿค—
aweee such a lovely update dear.โค๏ธ..enjoyed it sooo much..โค๏ธ.ayesaab & Dutta bid a good bye to Damoder.๐Ÿ˜ญ..kala & her evil sisters celebrating the victory..๐Ÿ˜ก.Kishore witnessed his wife's evil party..But kala managed him๐Ÿ˜ก.she said she loves Dutta more & more now๐Ÿ˜ก...Kishore believes her fake words??๐Ÿ˜ก...aweee Dutta's step sister's arrival..god sent her for Dutta.big shock reaction from Evil trio๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Kala didn't expect this sudden twist...Now madhu is Dutta's responsibility..But he seems like I don't care.๐Ÿ˜ฒ..he is going show his hatred towards his sister....Naku & madhu attached with each other.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Now ayessab have 4 daughters & 2 sons...Kindly soul..
๐Ÿค—.Thanks soo much for your lovely update & superb POV dear..๐Ÿค—..Enjoyed it soo muchโค๏ธ..My net is tooo slow now Hammie lion...video is downloading too slow...soo baby will add the shots tomorrow dear..๐Ÿค—..baby will come back tomorrow...Big teddy hugs from twinky baby๐Ÿค—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie
So should we assume then that naku has gained enuf confidence of dutta that she could convince him to visit damodar, that was a pretty secretive meeting they had ๐Ÿ˜‰
The earlier one too dutta at his romantic best, n the curtain barrier was slightly flimsy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Couple of painful episodes, damodar finally meets his end in the most brutal fashion, but is atleast granted his wish of meeting dutta. Kala displays her worst face, but is yet to be satiated. She is hate driven n is beyond redemption. Atleast dutta has naku who guides him out of the hell hole.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie hi bart,good to see you๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

So should we assume then that naku has gained enuf confidence of dutta that she could convince him to visit damodar, that was a pretty secretive meeting they had ๐Ÿ˜‰ yeah they skipped that.. yak yak kerti ho ge.. poor guy must have said.. haan chal let's go..
The earlier one too dutta at his romantic best, n the curtain barrier was slightly flimsy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah song was a classic though..
Couple of painful episodes, damodar finally meets his end in the most brutal fashion, but is atleast granted his wish of meeting dutta. Kala displays her worst face, but is yet to be satiated.
she was lethal.. did you see her green nail paint
She is hate driven n is beyond redemption. Atleast dutta has naku who guides him out of the hell hole.
true it was very noticeable how naku stood by dutta in his hour of need.. thanks for catching up bart.. can count on you .. much love, as ever yours hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion๐Ÿค—
aweee our sweeetest lion...๐Ÿค—.Twinky baby wants to dedicate a song for you Hammie lion๐Ÿค—..Twinky baby small baby na ..soo she don't know your favourite item numbers..๐Ÿ˜›.here is a summer song for you...Please accept twinky baby's song Hammie lion.๐Ÿ˜ณ.my sweeet afzal bhai helped me to find out this song๐Ÿค—...Please forgive this little stubborn twinky baby if you get angry by any of my stubborn actions Hammie lion.๐Ÿ˜ณ..Twinky baby small baby na...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—.sweeet Hammmie lion..๐Ÿค—song for this roaring lion๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFatVn1hP3o&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice episode madhu entry nakku madhu friendship
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion๐Ÿค— helloo must have overlooked his last night..
aweee such a lovely update dear.โค๏ธ..enjoyed it sooo much..โค๏ธ.ayesaab & Dutta bid a good bye to Damoder.๐Ÿ˜ญ..kala & her evil sisters celebrating the victory..๐Ÿ˜ก.Kishore witnessed his wife's evil party..But kala managed him๐Ÿ˜ก.she said she loves Dutta more & more now๐Ÿ˜ก...Kishore believes her fake words??๐Ÿ˜ก...aweee Dutta's step sister's arrival..god sent her for Dutta.big shock reaction from Evil trio๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Kala didn't expect this sudden twist...Now madhu is Dutta's responsibility..But he seems like I don't care.๐Ÿ˜ฒ..he is going show his hatred towards his sister....Naku & madhu attached with each other.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Now ayessab have 4 daughters & 2 sons...Kindly soul..
๐Ÿค—.Thanks soo much for your lovely update & superb POV dear..๐Ÿค—..Enjoyed it soo muchโค๏ธ..My net is tooo slow now Hammie lion...video is downloading too slow...soo baby will add the shots tomorrow dear..๐Ÿค—..baby will come back tomorrow...Big teddy hugs from twinky baby๐Ÿค—
great pics of madhu.. thanks for your lovely comment.. aye saab mum for all..๐Ÿ˜† her own daughters crave for her attention.. much love and many thanks hammie