Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi helloo bart
How silly babu,s argument can get, if dutta forgives damodar then he has to forgive naku too. Dont they see he has come to trust her immensely. Why the hell she has to hide the truth in the first place if they think naku is sinning ? Cant believe Baji babi ke saat milke dost ko dhoka de raha hai.
Yes! one of the most talked eyelocks, vividly remember the excitement it had aroused then, but then we had the biggest spoiler in baji arrggh! it was so well hyped n what a stunner dutta looked with his red towel, those killer glares, hmm mindblowing Both dared each other n what couldve been was left to the realm of our imaginations. humm haan but lardki fake hai.. she looked so cocky in this scene was dying to smack across that smug look on her face..liar liar!.. thank god baji came had a giggle with him teasing bhau
look who,s talking of the ills of an addict? bewda son in law will take care of bewda father in law ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿคฃ haaa hoo another 100 for you bart
Kala n her endless antics sic.. gets to one,s nerves, roops now proactive but baji blissfully ignorant
thanku for your happy shappy comment.. waise you can tell these d/n love looks not my cuppa tea at all.. ediut lagta ok said my piece , you enjoyyy๐Ÿ˜‰ much love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi hamlet hi sonaaa good to see you

Thanxs for good wishes & awesome ud๐Ÿ˜Š

just tell us the results..๐Ÿ˜ƒ much love hammie

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion๐Ÿค— hi twinks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awee such a lovely update dear..โค๏ธ.Enjoyed it sooo much.โค๏ธ..Naku continuing her bashans...Poor Dutta...he totally amused...aweee loved the sweeet Eye lock between Dutta & nakuโค๏ธ
and me shaking my head..
...baaji interruptiing Tasha's sweeet eye lock.๐Ÿ˜ก...errr...but Poor Baaji๐Ÿ˜†...he have to arrange Dutta's room for Naku๐Ÿ˜†...Dutta easily gives orders & leaves from there..๐Ÿ˜†..kala continuing her evil talks with Babi & naku..๐Ÿ˜ก..Ganpat is not as bad as Damodar...comparison between Ganpat& Damodar is totally wrong๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Ganpat is just a drunkard ..But Damodar is a heartless father.๐Ÿ˜ก..Loved your POV dear๐Ÿค—..Thanks soo much for your lovely update Hammie lion.๐Ÿค—.soo sweeet of you.๐Ÿค—.Eagerly waiting for the next one...Big teddy hugs from bad baby twinky ๐Ÿค—
why bad? hummh? you have a done a grand job with the shots simply great picks..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ well done. much love hammie.

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletfab ud! dutta & naku together really magic
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammiee

Ganpat ke kich kich ka chalo kuch toh fayaada hoa...๐Ÿ˜†.we got to see dutta & naku spending time together ..loved the ud

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

Hi hammiee hi naku tu ah gaye

Ganpat ke kich kich ka chalo kuch toh fayaada hoa...๐Ÿ˜†.we got to see dutta & naku spending time together ..loved the ud

yeah you right , she lands in his room.. thanks for commenting ,much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~196

21st October 2010

Dinner time

Dutta shows a degree of understanding towards ganpat's behaviour and grants his forgiveness to Naku's father; Babi apologizes to all .. Naku wishes that Dutta may forgive his own father too.. episode continues from this point..

Dutta handles the situation, and assures Babi he'll keep an eye on Ganpat.. and invites her to sit and share the meal with the family. Dutta glares at Naku , meaning there's your drunken father for you ,and then heads her to sit at the table. She seems hesitant, and Aye Sahib chides them, now sit down dinner's getting cold. Dutta too hesitates and says, he's not hungry ,don't wait for him, he'll eat later and with a smile he's goes to his room.

Kishore and Baji exchange looks impishly.. and Baji suggests, Naku take Bhau's food to his room.. see to it that he doesn't misses his meal.

Evil trio grind inside..while Sudarshan rolls his eyes.

Dutta's den

Naku carries his food up the stairs to his room. She stops by the door and sees him at his wardrobe.. taking out his clothes and laying them on the bed.. she asks him what he was doing?, and he replies, making space for your clothes.. this space is for you and your clothes.. Naku notices the room and smiles .. he comes behind her and shyly asks, if there's anything you don't like let me know I'll get it changed.. Naku smiles in silence for his consideration for her. She moves on and feels the red roses in a vase.. outside, street performers, play the harmonium and a little girl and her dad sing the song "tu meri zindagi hai"..you are my life, my devotion my joy, my love, my desire. The child dances outside Dutta's window overlooking the street.. during the song Dutta and Naku give each other loving looks and both come to the window to watch the song and dance.. through the fairy lit decorated curtains. Naku recedes back into his den.. and picks up his laid out clothes on his bed and says, why trouble yourself.. Dutta takes his clothes off her and says, I felt like doing something for you.. and he takes away his clothes folded on his arm.. the performers carry on the song and dance and the child is given money for her dancing, as applause.

Dutta sits on the romantic twosome swing erected in his room.. and as Naku walks past him ,he romantically grabs her arm and with a sided jerk of his head, beckons her to sit beside him on the swing.. she does, and then feeds him a morsel and he feds her one too.. the song goes, you are the sensation of my first love, you are a thirst that never quenches.. you are my first and last wish.. you are my life, my devotion..my every joy..

Naku moves away from him, and he stands behind her, and presents her a little statue of Bappa. her framed picture on the wall is between them.. he nods to the wall mounted mandir and she puts her deity in it.. the song goes.. every wound of my heart , blesses you from my heart.. Naku prays before Bappa for Dutta.. and he watches her intently.. may god give you all happiness and give me your sorrows instead.. can't forget you, that's my helplessness, the song goes, as Naku continues to pray.. with Bappa's altar between them as a witness he invites her to the done up bridal bed.. sits her on her side of the bed and himself sits on the other edge of the same bed...then asks her, do you have a prayer for night time as well? Naku nervously mutters, no.. and he gives her an bemused sided look..and wonders why she is nervous?, then he pulls the sheer curtain that unfurls and provides a partition between them on the same bed. They gaze at each other through the sheer curtain.. and Dutta like a true gentleman says, go to sleep ,to her..they both recline backwards and lie on the bed..

Damoder's dying hour

The phone rings in PN.. Aye Sahib stirs and gets up from her bed and answers the phone it's Damoder's right hand man informs her, damodars taken a turn for the worse.. anything can happen .. Aye calls out for Dutta! Kala! all come running and assemble in the hall.. Dutta asks his mother what is it? she tells him his father is on his last rung.. his man just rung me.. Kala's eyes sparkle with joy. AS says, before he dies he seeks your forgiveness.. dutta's face clouds up.. AS, says, he's stopped taking medication! but Dutta shows unconcern, she cries doctors have said his survival chances are nil! he is close to death Dutta! rigidly he replies, so what can I do Aye? he's paying for his sins!, Aye Sahib says, don't think like that dutta, one last time he wants to embrace you before he dies! Kala slithers in , at his hour Dutta you need to forget all that he did to you, this is not the time to remember that the man is a murderer, at he moment he is just your father... Dutta yells, enough! and all wait for his response.. and he grinds his teeth and says angrily, I don't wish to hear another word about this man! and with that he leaves for his room. Aye Sahib turns to Naku, I have great hope in you, talk to him, for he listens to you.. Babi tells Naku , this is not about a father and his son, but it's for you to prove your love for saab's you are the only person who can convince Saab..

Kala looks cynically at Babi and Naku..and Naku hesitantly goes to Dutta's room, she calls out Saab! Saab !at his closed door. Eventually he opens the door and lets her in and once in Naku closes the door and husband and wife allow themselves privacy..

Aye Sahib walks out to wards the exit of the corridor. Kala watches her with disaaproval.. a person who deserves hatred.. gets sympathy from my mother.. but then Aye Sahib turns and calls out to Kala.. I am saying this to you that bar you and Dutta, no one else has such angst against your uncle Damoder.. Leela and Roops look at each other, so I would like that you too accompany me and Kala with a wicked smile looks to Dutta's room..thanking him inside for not coming and making her job easy Kala nods a yes.. to Aye Sahib.

Damoder on deathbed

The doctor gives routine checks to Damoder, who calls weakly for Dutta..dutta Dutta.. Aye Sahib turns up.. he looks at her and looks around her, then asks her if Dutta had come ? and heartbroken she shakes her head.. episode ends Hamlet53, 31.5. 14

Another sweetly bonding scene between Dutta and Naku.. in offering her his wardrobe he is in fact sharing his life and making allowances to accommodate her..

The song is a great choice, and helps them to convey their sentiments to each other within the newly decorated room.. to win her love he presents her with a gift of Bappa.. the inclusion of faith , is to signify the purity and devotion of their love..

Aye sahib carries a burden, she is desperate that Dutta forgives his father.. for it reflects how she has brought him up.. she could have turned Dutta against his father.. but then she loves Dutta to much.

Babi on the other hand even in this grave hour only wants her daughters value to go up..

N.B sorry about the delay..more will follow at snail's pace.. thanks so much for reading the previous wu, mirage, dilse, fassben, jedy, sona, uwith, Naku,bart, twink, tammy..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
tasha romance disturbed by damodar news kala now going to cross more limit now she will be going to play killing game
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi hammie lion

tasha's sweet song& sweet moment..AS got the news about Damodar's ill health ..AS begged before Dutta & Kala continued her evil talks & Dutta refused...Now Ayesaab going with kala to meet Damodar...kala going there to kill Damodar...Lovely update & POV Hammie lion...hammie lion..Please start a new ff thread sooon dear ...Please make a ff home for all of us... then baby will happily post her blah blah comments & naughty posts...baby wants her bhai & friends back to forum...we all fans luv you sooo much hammie lion...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

tasha romance disturbed by damodar news kala now going to cross more limit now she will be going to play killing game
hi tammy, as usual brief and very well put..๐Ÿ‘ thanks so much for reading .. much love partner , hammie.