Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
LTL to its credit had such awesome cast...ganpat never fail to amaze me😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie, missed commenting yday, but i did read n like aur tum mujhe bhoolgayi 😛 hota hai hota hai 😃 hi bart.. oh dear! if that's the case then i do humbly apologize.. my name is sorry hammie..god knows how many people i have upset on IF..?

Epi 192
The evil trio back together, 'hum saath saath hai' moment was revulsing, but baji is atleast wary. Roops what a performance indeed hammie, Whatever none can beat kala in her game n dutta is trapped big time. YES roops was a unbelievable!😲

Epi 193
Luvd the episode, was seething with rage when kala found the most inappropriate time to pop in, only to rub salt. she,s too good in that. oyee kala sahib is one hell of a woman .. only watching for her..
what an irony dutta raged at ganpat manhandling women, someone needs to show him the mirror, how he treats naku- slaps, drags, insults, ignores, etc..😡 but it was funny when he points to the bed n says, ab se tum yahi rahegi, naku,s catch 22 moment 😆 i know was very obvious
Thank you hammie for the brilliant updates
you are welcome bart, thanks for reading them.. although.this thread to dying a slow death.. much love hammie..

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet..hi sona, have missed you was wondering where you were.. good to see you 😊
Awesome UD...I am stuck to your thread...was just busy ...assigment 😊

blessings hope you come out with flying colors, much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku.. 😊

LTL to its credit had such awesome cast...ganpat never fail to amaze me😆
he had me rocking with laughter.. fantastic actor.. love him.. thanks for commenting much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~194

19th October 2010

Dutta's den

Dutta is baffled, how can you respect such a man who beats women ? is drunk and disorderly? Naku replies, he's my father, he reprimands me, but loves me too, I still care for him nonetheless. Dutta asks Naku , even if he behaves like a brute? you will continue to respect him, this is such a ridiculous way of the world...one commands respects not demands it, Naku. Naku comments, Saab one is fortunate if one has parents, Bappa must have something in mind that he sent me into this world as my father's daughter...Dutta turns from her and bitterly relates the context to himself, this is all gods doing is it? he gives an executioner in the form of a father! and expects his child to hold him in high esteem!

Naku comments, our parents support us in our young days ,they perform duty of care towards us, each person has some shortfalls. Likewise does my father. When I fell as a young child, he would pick me up! today when his feet are shaky, then I too have a duty to support him in turn, help him to rectify his mistake.. Dutta agrees, may be you are right, but don't expect any such thing from me, in my opinion my father and yours both are pathetic human beings! I do not hold any respect for such men.

In the lounge

Babi reprimands Ganpat, you cannot stay without creating trouble, can't cope with respect given to you as Naku's father, so now you can get out of this house you are not fit to live here any more. Naku hears her mother's shouting, and she rushes past Dutta to prevent her father from leaving. Dutta stops her. I'll go take a look.

Dutta looks down from his balcony. Ganpat, begs forgiveness, and cries how can I leave you here Babi and go? then he begs AS, he's sorry he broke his promise to her of not drinking..but cried he had too, because he was under a lot of tension.. under it's influence he forgot that not only is Naku his daughter but the DIL of this house,so he made a mistake and begs for forgiveness.he promises he'll never lift a finger on her from today! he cries and Babi says stop making a spectacle of yourself! how many times will you apologize and then repeat the mistake again! you are not fit to be called a father! just get out of this house! he cries to Aye Sahib as Babi pulls him by the arm and throws him out! Dutta watches silently from his balcony. .. and silently moves to his desk where Damoder's amulet lies.. he un scrolls the hand writing message.. I am your father, we'll meet again.. Damoder's words to Aye Sahib come back to him.. if you forgive me , then there'll be a chance that my son might forgive me too...

he recalls how he had turned his pardons down! and focussed more on punishment. and he screws up the piece of paper and walks away.

Kala & Dutta

Preoccupied by the father issue ,Dutta walks to his bar and sits pondering ..

This time Kala turns up.. and questions him, Bhau , you sitting here on your own? and Naku is all alone in her room? why you not going up to her? not married to her yet !is that why? distastefully he looks at her and then rises to his feet.. but she grabs his shoulders and orders him to sit back down! why are you hiding what's on your mind from your sister? I know you are in a pickle about Nakusha's family.. Dutta bhau ,you have to get one thing straight , they come from a different walk of life to ours, it's quite acceptable for them to be violent and abusive, it's part of their life style.. not every one is blessed to enjoy privileges like us.. one doesn't chose one's parents, destiny does! Now that you have accepted that family, give them a chance and be patient they will learn our ways too.. and if you as their SIL supports them , then this change over period from their life style to ours will become easier.. taunts Kala..

Dutta's den

Naku sits on the floor, her back resting against a corner of his bed end. She looks around, obviously churning the reasons, why she has ended up in Dutta's room...his vociferous words come back to her, he may be your father ,but now you happen to be my wife! no one dares to touch my wife and get away with it.. I have decided , you will stay in my room with me.

She waits for him.. paces alone in his room, than comes out on the balcony and looks down at the ground floor...she sees him and Kala together at the bar. ..and resigned goes back into the Dutta's den. Sits on the middle edge of his bed ,deep in thought.

Kala mean while continues, now how shall I say, don't take what I say in the wrong way.. but that man who was responsible for your birth.. what did he do for you? he is even worse than Ganpat! and you.. you are so unique!your mannerisms! the way you respect relationships; hold people in esteem; who can say that you are that#..man's son! who killed his own blood brother! you know like one can't believe that Nakusha is Ganpat's daughter; similarly one can't accept that you are that the son of a gambler, a drunkard, and a murderer!.. after she had taunted him enough.. she says gently, but believe me just give Nakusha's family some time to adjust, and everything should be fine ,in the long run.. do think about what I have said to you Dutta Bhau, and above stay calm.. she consoles him slyly..

Dutta sits at the bar, completely gutted by Kala's pep talk.. he has a FB, pointing gun at his father, who reminds him that he was Dutta's father.. Dutta paces disturbed in the bar area.

Eventually he comes up the stairs towards his room. he stands in the doorway and sees her sitting on his bed. he cannot deal with her being in his room.. not now..so he moves from his door and sits on his arm chair on his balcony study.. sits on it emotionally exhausted and dozes off. Naku watches him, doesn't want to disturb and covers him with a shawl...

and herself recedes and sits on the floor against his door post...both sleep..

Day breaks,Dutta stirs in the arm chair , realizes he slept in it; turns too look at Naku sitting against the door post, realizes she must have spent the night sitting against the door post , as his wife and DIL of this house...he regrets having her in his room in a moment of rashness.. looking to her needs didn't cross his mind..as he is so engrossed in his own troubles. May be she would be better off in her own room.. but still it's nice to have her here. just looking at her innocent face,it calms him down, he muses.

She wakes up and cups her hands and looks at them, and then prays to goddesses Lakhsmi and Saraswati, rubs her hands and feels her closed eyes, then ends her prayer. She feels him looking at her ,from his armchair. Dutta asks her , what were you doing just now? she replies, I prayed.. and he asked ,what kind of prayer? She explains , it's a good sign to look at your own hands first thing in the morning. He asks one's own hands? what for? we look at our own hands innumerable times during the day.. Naku walks up to him and explains, it's said that a person writes his own destiny.. he agrees dryly and she continues, that's why when one wakes up, by looking at our own hands ,we remind ourselves,that these very hands carry the burden of our lives..and he asks, and what else did you say? I said that these hands carry the presence of our deities in our lives too.. if we pray to them.. then we are sure to have a blessed day..

He stands up before her and asks, tell me one thing Naku, since you've arrived ,I've noticed no accusation, no slander, no hurt, takes no effect on you? you never find fault in your loved ones or life in general.. surely you have seen such hardships in your own life! then how come your face always has a glow of contentment, a look of hope .. how do you do it Naku? she says, Saab, the one who gives trails, also gives the strength to face those trails. Life cannot be a bed of roses all the time.. and Dutta compares himself to her, and me; my thinking; what I say, I bet you can see heaps of imperfections in me? so tough on the outside , yet so weak inside? always angry with my life..you can see my weaknesses can't you?.. she replies, it's not how you think, for you are not weak.. it's only that when you are confronted with emotional challenges , then you tend to lose perspective... episode ends, Hamlet53 ~ 26.5.14.

Yet another round of Kala putting down Dutta's self esteem.. but the real tragedy is he has no reason what so ever to suspect Kala's seen nobility.. she in fact is his guru whom he takes his energy from.. that's my fear.. Naku is so pious and correct in her speeches, that to me she seems un real.. that's why in comparison to her he feels inadequate and ineffective as a person..

The plus points of Kala and Naku giving references to Damoder is that Dutta is forced to think about the issue of his father ,which he prefers to brush under the carpet.its too hot for him to handle..

N.B~ fassben, uwith, twinky, bart, tammy,sona,naku..many thanks for reading the previous wu.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie, this thread continues to celebrate the original classic tale which this forum owes its existence to... Ltl1 lives in our hearts in many myraid forms, it will live on. 😊
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nakku father issue when dutta angry with his father kala knowing his paing nerve nakku alone
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamletsuperb thread & inning👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy great to see you😊
superb thread & inning👏

well we did it together so good going readers👏 much love hammie

Word Count: 0

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
aweee such an awesome update dear.❤️..Enjoyed it sooo much...Ganpat ki nautanki .🤣.dutta badly affected by Damodar's matter...errr Kala😡...she is sweetly giving more pain to Dutta...😡She know how to deal with Dutta...But he doesn't suspect her ..😲.why???...She is his guru???😡...At least naku taking care of Dutta baby❤️...loved her care & concern...Naku too advising Dutta in Damodar matter...👍🏼.Kala & naku trying to manipulate Dutta in different ways..Naku in good way & kala in Bad way...Poor Dutta in the middle....Loved your POV dear.🤗..Thanks soo much for your lovely update🤗 sooo sweeet of you..🤗.eagerly waiting for the next update dear..sorry for the delay😳...just now finished my FA homework😳..twinky baby becoming too lazy .😳...Big hug from bad baby Twinky🤗

PS :- Ahem ahem is clearing throat wala sound na..😳..please read that phrase with the next line..Tasha's eyelock...😉...You hate it & Baby loved it soo much na.😛..thats why that ahem ahem...& wink wink.🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago