Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode ~193

18th October 2010

Dutta at the bar

Episode continues from the point where Dutta sits at the bar and Naku is talking to him. he turns sombre and admits, no matter how hard I try I cannot dispel the name of that man who is my father ,out of my mind.. to think he killed Aye Sahib's husband and robbed her of all happiness! Naku consoles him, your blood may not be hers, but your upbringing, the values and ideals are given to you by Aye Sahib.. son like you is every mother's wish. Dutta stands before her and asks gently, you have so much confidence in me Naku? I mean the good in me? sometimes I doubt my own self ,but you never doubt me.. how come Naku? she says I know you very well ,I can see through you ,I can read your sincerity through your eyes.. he lowers his eyes , then asks her shyly.. can I look into your eyes to search my own sincerity ?.. what makes you so wise? always you seem to have an answer to my every question, there is something special in whatever you speak.. I change somehow .. he holds her face gently in both his palms... let me see myself in your eyes today , may be after seeing myself in your eyes I may love my self too ,like I love you. he says tenderly...

Kala sails in and witnesses this romantic pose.. Dutta holding Naku's face in her palms. She clears her throat.. her intention is to interrupt this romantic meeting.. Dutta turns his head and let's go of Naku's face.. and moves back a little.. Kala says, looks like I have come at the wrong time.. I'll return later, and Dutta says , no ! Tai stay it's nothing important ..please come, Naku says , I 'd better go and Kala stops her and says, no stay ,it's both of you that I want to talk to, Bhau I know there's no need for me to say thanks to you ,but if I don't , then it wouldn't be right! both you and vahini have done a lot for this house... for this many thanks both of you! she joins both her hands. Naku says, it's Saab who should get all the credit... Tai a house where love exits, misunderstandings don't survive for much long.. you've come home I am delighted. . ok I'll leave now, Aye must be waiting for me.. and she leaves..

Kala looks at Dutta with a charming smile, Dutta Bhau you are indeed blessed to have a girl like Nakusha in your life, seeing you two together has given me immense joy, Dutta Bhau I wanted to say something to you.. now that all the differences have been sorted out, and we are one as one family again, don't you think it's about high time that you forgave your father? Dutta previously content face now clouds up and Kala continues, undoubtedly he behaved appallingly with us! made Aye Sahib a widow! made us three sisters orphans! and used you as a wager in gambling! after inciting his rage.. she advices, but Dutta Bhau, if someone makes an effort to make amends, then don't you think he deserves one chance..Dutta fumes dangerously and retorts no Tai! and you're saying this? whether someone forgives him or not! you should certainly not forgive him! she continues to poke at his wound.. that's fine Dutta Bhau.. don't consider him part of this family but at least grant him your pardon.. he's an old man ,he 'll get some peace.. I know he dealt very badly with you too , but one has to ignore such things with he passage of time. she waits for him to react in anger and he yells, how am I too forget that guy snatched Aye Sahib's husband! made my sisters fatherless! you might be large hearted Tai! but not me! Kala enjoys his rage.. quietly.. Dutta roars , never mind about forgiving him! I won't even allow him within the radius of my house!! Dutta after hyping him up well and proper says, Dutta Bhau it's not good to be so angry! Ok you do what you wish to do.. I don't want to force you! whatever you say is fine, I'll accept that.. but just relax.. go rest now.. this behaviour of Kala ties in with what she said once, "I'll be the one to inflict wounds on Dutta and I'll be the one to apply balmon them to..she says slyly.. watching the anger on Dutta's face and deriving pleasure from it. Dutta leaves all het up. and Kala says, every day, each moment Dutta ,your smile ,your joy, I will transform into sorrow and pain..

Ganpat & Sudarshan

Day break Ganpat sneaks into the house with a brief case.. his luck! Sudarshan spots him and stops him! says he been looking for him ,Ganpat says he's been working. Sudarshan questions him , and what have you brought home today ? may be a priceless gold chain for Babi this time? Sudarshan says, he knows about this underhand business Ganpat's doing! and asks for his share.. Sudarshan tells him straight Bhau's wealth belongs to him and not to Ganpat.. he strikes a bargain with Ganpat that he would give him Sudarshan the lion share, and threatens him if he doesn't heed to his demands then, Sudarshan would tell Dutta about Ganpat's double dealings! Ganpat has no choice but to give into Sudarshan's demands..

Outhouse

Ganpat sits boozing and complains, the way of the world is odd, someone labours and another reaps the benefits! It's not fair I slog and Sudarshan takes the dosh off me! Babi gets suspicious as he takes Sudarshan's name..she challenges him ,and he tells her to quit nagging!and she argues , so yet again you have stolen! and inebriated he says yes I've robbed my SIL .. and I gave commission to his BIL! why are you so bothered? He yells at Naku hey you! go get me some more to drink! Naku like a caring daughter, says have your dinner father, it's not good to drink over an empty stomach.. he starts to yell don't want food! want drink! Babi and him have hot words. Naku goes off to get his food brings it back to him on a tray but he yells at her and spurns the thalli and it falls to the side.. and he yells at Naku don't try to teach your father! Babi yells at him for throwing food aside! and he gets up to strike Babi. Ganpat gets more and more loud and abusive! he is ready to thump Babi. Naku steps in to shield her mother, but he gets hold of Naku! ready to strike her instead. Babi says don't you dare touch her! he yells and pushes Babi back on the bed grabs Naku and spins her around and hurls her hard! she goes spinning towards the open door where Dutta stands and Naku is caught by him against his chest!

Dutta glares at Ganpat, moves Naku aside, slowly comes into the room.. and grabs hold of

Ganpat's collar.. and says slowly and menacingly.. drunkard that you are.. but this I was not aware that you batter the women of your household as well? and Dutta stretches his free arm to hit him! Ganpat trembles with fear, and Babi is horrified! Naku grabs his arm in mid air no Saab! please don't do this ! he roars at her don't stop me! and she begs, he's made a mistake forgive him Saab.. but he growls get out of my way Naku! and he pulls his arm from her feeble grip! She stops him again, forgive him! this is normal in our home,it happens! but he says leave me! and she cries out Saab I am his daughter, it's his right.. I don't mind it.. but he growls down at her, but now you are my wife! I can't tolerate anybody hitting my wife in front of my eyes! so let go of my hand! Dutta roars! Naku pleads, how can I see my father being beaten before my own eyes!.. her remark seems a taunt to him for striking his own father.. and he lets go of Ganpat's father! and his face just falls, and Naku gets embarrassed...Dutta looks at a frightened Ganpat.. and says ,I have decided.. and he looks down at Naku .. from today you shall not be staying here anymore! gives both parents cold stares, grabs Naku's arm and takes her out of the room walks her down the hall and announces to his mother, Aye Sahib , from today , Naku shall be staying in my room! Babi is worried sick as she fears her daughters truth, Dutta will surely find out. Dutta takes her up the wooden stairs , straight up to his room and spins her around to face him! and turns his face the other way.. she looks up to him apprehensively.. and he says. I understand Naku that man is your father, but it was necessary to remind him that now you are my wife! if before me someone strikes my wife, am I expected to do nothing? I know he's your father! what about it? he does not have the right to beat you ! in fact he doesn't have the right to hit any woman! Naku probably thinks you struck me..when I stopped you from drinking.. Dutta continues,you are the DIL of this house, my wife! from today you will stay right here with me .. and he points to the bed! Naku looks gobsmacked! ..episode ends, Hamlet53 ~ 24.5.14

Dutta's scenes with Naku further point out to tragedy heading his way.. duped all along.. he reckons she speaks the truth ,has all the answers to his question.. miscalculation on his part..

The last scene in comparison to the bar scene , has more substance about it.. he saves Naku from domestic violence she suffers at the hands of her drunk and violent father. Dutta uses his right over Naku.. he takes her into the main house in the role of his wife.. his in laws of course don't have a leg to stand on..

Kala's scene is so credible, the world is full of such people who show they support you, but in actual fact rub salt on your wounds.. Kala shows sympathy to Dutta but disallows him to forget about the his father's negativity !

Ganpat gets back from Sudarshan as good as he gives ..

N.B . many thanks for reading previous wu.. warda, delighted to see your name.. mirage, fassben, Naku, twinks, tammy ..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm update kala taunting dutta in sweet words ganpat mistreating babi nakku dutta taking her with him sudarshan blackmailing ganpast
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsemmm update kala taunting dutta in sweet words ganpat mistreating babi nakku dutta taking her with him sudarshan blackmailing ganpat
hi tammy another brilliant comment..heyyy i forgot suds was in the episode, liked him.. 😆 cheekna! 😆 much love hammie

Word Count: 1

uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletawesome ud😊
photo 7.gif
Edited by uwith - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
awee such an awesome update dear..❤️.
.Enjoyed it sooo much....❤️..ahem ahem😉...Dutta-naku eye lock...😉😆...ummm...pooor Dutta😭 ...He trusts Naku madly...😭.sadly Dutta miscalculating Naku .😭..can't he read Naku's eyes & find the truth????..😕😕😕.errr kala...she is sweetly rubbing salt on Dutta's wounds 🤢🤢...such a cruel woman...😡.Feeling sad for innocent bacha Dutta😭😭...caught between Dhakabaaz Naku & Dramabaaz Kala...feel sory for Dutta.😭😭.Sudarshan black mailing Ganpat.🤣...funny scene🤣...Ganpat behaved very bad with Babi& Naku.😡..aweee Dutta❤️...he used his rights over naku...awee Now Naku going to live in the main house as Dutta's wife❤️...Loved his love & care❤️...such a sweeet Dutta bhau.❤️..Loved your POV dear.❤️..thanks soo much for your lovely update Hammie lion🤗..Enjoyed it sooo much...❤️.Eagerly waiting for the next update dear....Big hug from twinky baby🤗

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie, missed commenting yday, but i did read n like aur tum mujhe bhoolgayi 😛 hota hai hota hai 😃
Epi 192
The evil trio back together, 'hum saath saath hai' moment was revulsing, but baji is atleast wary. Roops what a performance indeed hammie, Whatever none can beat kala in her game n dutta is trapped big time.

Epi 193
Luvd the episode, was seething with rage when kala found the most inappropriate time to pop in, only to rub salt. she,s too good in that.
what an irony dutta raged at ganpat manhandling women, someone needs to show him the mirror, how he treats naku- slaps, drags, insults, ignores, etc..😡 but it was funny when he points to the bed n says, ab se tum yahi rahegi, naku,s catch 22 moment 😆
Thank you hammie for the brilliant updates

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
where are your our sweeetest lion??😕🤗...Twinky baby didn't hear roars from you since yesterday's night.😕🤗...where are you ???.🤗.Miss you sooo much sweeet lion.🤗..big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD...I am stuck to your thread...was just busy ...assigment 😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi hamlet helloo uvi thanks for your good wishes, love the image... hammie
awesome ud😊

photo 7.gif

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗hi twinky
awee such an awesome update dear..❤️.
.Enjoyed it sooo much....❤️..ahem ahem😉
what is the ahem for?😕
...Dutta-naku eye lock...😉😆...ummm...pooor Dutta😭 ...He trusts Naku madly...😭.sadly Dutta miscalculating Naku .😭..can't he read Naku's eyes & find the truth????..😕😕😕.errr kala...she is sweetly rubbing salt on Dutta's wounds 🤢🤢...such a cruel woman...😡.Feeling sad for innocent bacha Dutta😭😭...
caught between Dhakabaaz Naku & Dramabaaz Kala...
loved this comment.. mind you hammie a kala sahib fan..
feel sory for Dutta.😭😭.Sudarshan black mailing Ganpat.🤣...funny scene🤣...Ganpat behaved very bad with Babi& Naku.😡..aweee Dutta❤️...he used his rights over naku...awee Now Naku going to live in the main house as Dutta's wife❤️...Loved his love & care❤️...such a sweeet Dutta bhau.❤️..Loved your POV dear.❤️..thanks soo much for your lovely update Hammie lion🤗..Enjoyed it sooo much...❤️.Eagerly waiting for the next update dear....Big hug from twinky baby🤗

thanks for posting , kala and ganpat pics...👏👏⭐️ i thought they were great in their acting.. loved your comment twinky... very gracious of you.. 😊 much love hammie.