Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet..hi jedy great to see you.. again😊
superb ud...distress dutta he shocked by the things hidden from him..
yes i too loved the damoder/dutta track..not many did but i liked thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie.

Word Count: 0

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
aweee Thanks sooo much our sweetest lion😉🤗...aweee sweeet roar......Thanks a bunch for your sweet annotations Hammie lion🤗...sooo sweeet of you...Big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
Warrie🤗
baby will endlessly call you till you come here & say "Hi twinky baby" 😛🤗..where are you???.😕😕..hug from booohooo baby twinky🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
sweetest lion🤗...Twinky baby dancing

twinkle-star thumbnail

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~191

14th October 2010

Dutta at the drinking joint

Nightfall..again the moon half hidden behind grey clouds.. reflects Dutta's state, plagued by sorrows. The wall clock in the local bar shows past two am..so wee hours of the morning.. Dutta mouths the nearly empty bottle, and guzzles more booze.. then calls out eyeee! get some more spirit .. drops of booze drip off his lower lip! he drawls.. shoot! it's not doing anything! the barman on the floor wakes up half asleep.. and attends to Dutta with folded hands, Bhau .. it's very late now, and there's no more booze left to serve you.. drunk he turns to the man and says.. stupid! What will call night? but night !not day... he flicks his hands, go on get going ,get me some more.. the man continues gently , look Bhau it's very late really.. besides you've had a lot to drink already.. Dutta leaps at his neck like a drugged lion.. is this my home!!and you my father?? hummh!! and he gives the poor frightened man a slap across his face.. and shakes the man by the neck! even my father wouldn't dare stop me then who the hell are you! humm! get lost and he throws the man on the floor with all his might! then he stumbles forward about to fall but is stopped by Naku who nearly holds him! in amazement he looks at her.. as if she is a dream, he waves his hand before her face, then moves back and looks down at her. so you've turned up here to ?bane of my life! for heaven sake let me be today I beg of you.. just leave! Naku digs her heels in, what'll you gain in hitting this man! what's his fault? Dutta throws his arms up in the air! Now have you come here to preach to me? you're going to tell me what to do? I donnn't want any lectures! he says swinging his arms around, look just go from here! he says to her and totters to the bench and flops at the table, and drinks a drop from an empty bottle! and she stands beside him and says firmly, I am not going anywhere! besides you have given enough pain to everyone, do you even know what you're doing , you're not in your senses! and there your whole family.. and he yells back ,what family? from today I don't have a family! all of you lot are traitors! cheats! Naku challenges him, yeah right, cheats! all of us! and you? what are you.. selfish! a selfish human! dutta stands up in her face and argues, how come I am the one who is selfish? Naku the whole world has deceived me! I swallowed that pain! but when your own deceive you, then who should I relate too? he turns and looks at her, there were only two people that I trusted..only two.. one was you Naku! and the other Aye Sahib!and you two betrayed me! you both! that man who I thought was my father since childhood, his murderer turns out to be my father! god knows what other secrets this family at home has hidden from me.. he spurns her with his arm and walks past her and sits down at the bench again! I asked didn't I , Aye Sahib what is it that you are hiding from me? I knew there was something! how could I not know after all I am her son! did she say something? no! and I asked you as well, did you say something he pulled her to face him? get lost! he lets go of her arm rudely! tell me something why did you keep this truth from me? why did you hide such an important truth from me? he demands. Naku looks down at him calmly, why? why did we conceal it? have you thought of the answer for yourself? what happened after you did find out the truth! exactly what Aye Sahib feared, you lost it completely! that's why Aye Saand me also, hid the truth from you, you can't handle it. how can we tell you the truth when upon hearing it you are ready to sever every relationship..that woman, considered you her son! she adopted her husband's killers son! gave you every happiness, clasped you to her heart! she didn't tell you the truth..so you don't break into a million pieces! To be fair to you she turned her own daughter out of the house! and you call that mother a cheat? what did you say to Aye Sahib.. you'll give her every single happiness in the world! where is that soft heart now??says Naku! where is that son? drowned in liquor? Speechless Dutta signals her with his hand.. just go from here now! she kneels by his leg, Saab, please share your grief with me ,you'll feel lighter.. for your problem is mine too.. your pain is my pain.. tell me then what's bothering you? tell me then.. he snarls at her , I am fuming! going mad! he stands up and stamps his feet angrily!..and roars. I am very angry! the man who made my mother a widow! I carry his blood in my veins! I am very cross! he says exhausted, how can I face Aye Sahib? Naku comes and consoles him..nothing has changed, everything will be like before.. put your head in Aye Sahib's, lap and cry your heart out..you'll feel better, twenty six ago your dad took her husband away from her, and now you don't take her son away too from her after twenty six years.. Aye Sahib is waiting for you.. tomorrow is your father's and her husband's death anniversary.. come home.. Dutta looks confused.. then tells her stubbornly, no you go.. and leave me alone, go! and she replies equally stubbornly , I am not going home without you, I'll take you with me , she pleads.. and gets irritated, why don't you just leave! then tells her in her face, I am not coming! you can try your hardest, but I am not coming home! and don't you come after me, he warns! and staggers past her and swaggers drunk out of the door... Naku looks on, crestfallen..

Patil Nivas

Death anniversary

Aye Sahib , weeps as she waits for Dutta. Naku too looks at her hopefully.. the pandit and devotees sit waiting to start the ceremony. pandit says, Aye Sahib the preparations are done, please call Bhau..there is silence from everyone. The pandit insists, Aye Sahib, I have to start the ceremony, it's twelve already, please send for Bhau.. Aye Sahib bravely wipes her tears and says, pandit ji this year Dutta will not be able to attend, so you'll have to find some other way.. everybody looks at Aye Sahib.. that she has given her answer.. pandit is confused , what are you saying Aye Sahib? you have only one son, and if he's not present here, then who will perform the rites? there is a clear loud voice.. Dutta Shriram Patil, Shriram Patil's son! tears of joy are shed from Aye Sahib, Roops, Baji , Naku.. nasty looks from Sudarshan , Leela.. Dutta moves slowly.. towards his mother.. walks past her and folds his hands toward's, Shriram Patil's garlanded picture, then he turns to face his mother, your son will carry out the rites , won't he Aye Sahib? please forgive me Aye, I was stuck in some negative thinking, and I forgot that whatever I am today, it's all because of you, you must have suffered so much pain.. by just looking upon me..it seems to me ,that since the day I was born, I have given you nothing but sorrow.. that's why I can't bring myself to meet your eye.. that the man who... ummh his blood runs through my veins.. despite that you embraced his son.. and gave him every happiness in the world. for a moment my eyes were blinded by darkness.. what should I done Aye? I forget that if I found peace anywhere it would be on your lap..this is repetition what Naku had said to him.. from now on Aye, I'll make sure I'll give you all the happiness in the world.. after hearing about what happened in your life, in comparison I admit it's nothing compared to what happened in my life.. only you are my mother! then today why aren't you telling me off! hit me Aye! scold me for you are mother, she smiles at him, and he says with tears in her eyes, just forgive this one mistake Aye.. Aye Sahib wipes her tears, and she says, Dutta forgiveness for what? just listening you call me Aye has, allayed all my fears.. I am delighted that you have emerged out of the negativity. Baji, Naku ,Roops , smile.. but Sudarshan , and Leela are angered... and mother and son hug. Then Dutta tells his mother, this girl Aye don't know from where and why she came into my life.. but whenever she speaks , it's the truth... she is the one who opened my eyes today..had she not been around, I wouldn't have come to my senses! Aye Sahib smiles at Naku... and Dutta says, I'll be back , let me change my clothes..

Dutta returns, in an ivory silken dhoti and a white kurta.. then he sits at the designated place and tells panditji, start the rites pandit ji..

Damoder's last visit to PN.

The ceremony starts.. and Dutta's father walks in wearing his black out it..he moves forward, and joins the family from the back. Dutta distributes clothes to the devotees ,turns and sees his father present there. They both stare at each other, Aye Sahib looks wary.. Dutta eventually turns his face away from Damoder.. and says calmly.. today is my father Shriram Patils death anniversary.. that's why I haven't turned you out from here.. but remove your presence before me and my mother.. otherwise, your death anniversary will happen too eventually.. but there won't be any one to do the rites.. and he moves off, his father tries to call him but Dutta slips away! and Damoder weeps crest fallen.. Baji , Naku , Roops..feel sympathy for Damoder snubbed by his own son .. Leela and suds glare at him.. Aye Sahib.. tells him, my son has come back to me.. so I am happy, and in your eyes too I see remorse and repentance.. I forgive you! she says benignly.. now my heart is free of all malice for you ..and he faces her gratefully, you have taken a heavy burden off me.. I just wanted to seek pardon from my son .. he turns to Naku.. I want that he too should forgive me too.. Naku is speechless and he turns to Aye Sahib for help..vahini.. but she replies.. I can't impress upon him.. as the pardon needs to come from his heart.. he pleads, vahini I have very little time left.. and she nods, yes I am aware of that.. it's the last stages of your life that have brought you here.. life and death are in gods hands, if god wills than surely your son will forgive you in your final hours.. naku, Baji, Roops, are puzzled with these statements. He accepts that, and bids his farewell to Aye Sahib with folded hands, then he moves, to Leela who turns her face from him, then he moves to Roops and folds his hands and bows his head..and she too folds her hands before him and Naku , Baji ,smile at her, but Leela and suds glare at her.. and Damoder searches for Dutta who is not there, and wiping his tears Damoder departs.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 22.5.15..

Dutta is preoccupied with the thought and term "father".. poor man never grew up with one... both were absent.. the saving grace of one was giving Dutta his good name, but the other one lowered Dutta in his own eyes..

Dutta refers to things possibly more things hidden from him by people in his family; that whenever Naku speaks it's the truth.. are chilling references to irony yet to happen.

Naku carries out the role of an advising wife.. she acts as a councillor, confidante, veering him gently on the right track.

Before her he also vents out his fury, but even in his drunk state of mind he takes a wise decision he would go home on his own accord.. which later on his mother reiterates to Damoder.. that your son will forgive you when he decides to himself..

To me personally.. Dutta's dialogue with his mother is regurgitation of what Naku says to him in the first scene.. it seems to me Dutta's character is slowly.. being depowered.. and more empowerment is being put into Naku's character.. who does not really speak the whole truth.. I find this hard to swallow.. as to me Dutta remains the central character, all other characters bounce off him.. he is the link that gives purpose to their existence..

To me the Damoder scene had more appeal.. remorse, begging for forgiveness.. getting some..but still the painful waiting upon his son's forgiveness .. who never really forgives him.. and brings back to Damoder's words, "some sins are beyond pardon"

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu..fassben, jedy, uwith,bart, twinky,tammy..

Twinky thanks for your warm wishes yes it's true all of us scored another century.. had to, all courtesy of such a beautiful story, LTLI, hammie is just retelling a tale already told.. so thanks to those, who read these recounts remember.. the real writer was Jayesh Patil..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nakku bhaashans dutta finally got senses but not going to forgive damodar
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi star
you beat me...i thought yesterday of repeating the same trick of FA ...lekin its not always good to fix match😆
Nakusha thumbnail

Hi hammiee

Double century ke liye congrats ...👏.infront of u today jayesh patil faded...

Luv ur prespective to each episode😊

Dutta is a sad soul...naku was the only ray of hope for him

Edited by Nakusha - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Hi Hammie
Many congrats for yet another century.. What can i say, im in awe as to how you do it, day in n out for so long. aaj sirf yeh poochti hu, tum kis mitti ke bane ho ? humm? 😆
Dutta has gracefully apologised to AS n acknowledges naku,s timely intervention... thats dutta for you, he is ever willing n ready to accept n acknowledge his mistakes n makeup. Naku,s words have truly struck sense. She pushed the right buttons as you always say hammie. Gadha Baji ko bhagadiya, lekin naku ke peeche peeche agaya. naku has found her ground but for how long? its only she who has the tenacity n grit to veer this man to sanity
As for Damodar he can only hope for forgiveness which isnt coming easy
Fantastic episode, brilliant narration by you hammie.

@twinks good you beat nakusha at her game, badi accountant banti phirti hai...😆

Hammie i luv this song by rahman n Randeep hooda umm ... 😆 how i wish someone made a vm of this.. suhana, daya you guys listening ? 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_PjXTKuZc&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago