Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie lion🤗
such a heart wrenching update dear..❤️.Enjoyed it soo much..❤️..Specially Dutta-baaji scene was mind blowing..❤️👍🏼.Dutta sharing his grief with Baaji❤️...Poor baaji.😭..He tried his best to comfort Dutta.👍🏼..But totally helpless...Dutta refused to go with Baaji...its painful to see Dutta's inner turmoil..😭.poor boy.😭..he had many dreams.😭..all were shuttered...errr babi😡.
hiding truth about the own identity is an easy matter for them???😡.yeah she is a selfish cow😡🤢...only thinking about her daughter's happiness...errr...she is irritating..🤢.hate her😡..she has forgotten the past...he saved her daughter from evil morey & gave shelter to them😛. .now she shamelessly bad mouthing him😡 ..Oh noo Kala is rubbing salt on Ayesaab's wounds.🤢.poor Ayesaab.😭😭😭...Dutta baby slapped that bad son.👏..loved your POV dear❤️...Loved the way you relates Dutta-Naku with sea..❤️...enjoyed the zabardast update Hammie lion🤗...Mishal & Vinay did brilliant job👏👏👏..Thanks soo much for your great update dear❤️🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update Hammie lion...Big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage good to see you
fab ud😊 thanks for reading and commenting much love hammie.

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗hi twinks.. 😊
such a heart wrenching update dear..❤️.Enjoyed it soo much..❤️..Specially Dutta-baaji scene was mind blowing..❤️👍🏼.Dutta sharing his grief with Baaji❤️...Poor baaji.😭..He tried his best to comfort Dutta.👍🏼..But totally helpless...Dutta refused to go with Baaji...its painful to see Dutta's inner turmoil..😭.poor boy.😭..he had many dreams.😭..all were shuttered...errr babi😡.
hiding truth about the own identity is an easy matter for them???😡.yeah she is a selfish cow😡🤢...only thinking about her daughter's happiness...errr...she is irritating..🤢.hate her😡..she has forgotten the past...he saved her daughter from evil morey & gave shelter to them😛. .now she shamelessly bad mouthing him😡
babi was reacting as a mother would.. so she could only see the situation from a mum's angle not a child's side.. naku could see that..
..Oh noo Kala is rubbing salt on Ayesaab's wounds.🤢.poor Ayesaab.😭😭😭...Dutta baby slapped that bad son.👏..loved your POV dear❤️...Loved the way you relates Dutta-Naku with sea..❤️...enjoyed the zabardast update Hammie lion🤗...Mishal & Vinay did brilliant job👏👏👏..Thanks soo much for your great update dear❤️🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update Hammie lion...Big teddy hugs from twinky baby🤗
baji.. was careful , not to say much to be seen taking sides.. yes he loves his bhau.. but he is also faithful to dutta's mother.. so he was great in this scene..said the main point though.. makes no difference to him whose son dutta is.. as he will still be his best friend.. much love and the shots are just super... all the right ones👏... much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
bade fursat mein ho aajkal, sab time pe horaha hai, kya baat hai ? 😃
What a Beautiful episode.., backdrop of a stormy sea with dutta who has almost touched the core of pain... i feel beyond which is just bliss, emptiness. He is so used to pain now that it seems he is almost relishing this state of mind, likes to wallow in self pity. He doesnt need soothing words nor sympathy, they are like poison. But baji put it best, how does it matter whose son he is when he is his friend, soulmate 😊
Brilliant exchange of words between the two, would like to kiss the person,s hands which penned them 😆
Naku ki himmat ki daat deni padegi, when babi sees just doom darkness naku sees hope. Kala having the last laugh, Thank you hammie for a numbing update
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie helllo bart.. so you got here eventually..
bade fursat mein ho aajkal, sab time pe horaha hai, kya baat hai ? 😃 nooo i still have to do mondays abhi. so watch this space..
What a Beautiful episode.., backdrop of a stormy sea with dutta who has almost touched the core of pain... i feel beyond which is just bliss, emptiness. He is so used to pain now that it seems he is almost relishing this state of mind, likes to wallow in self pity. this is so well pointed out.. He doesnt need soothing words nor sympathy, they are like poison. But baji put it best, how does it matter whose son he is when he is his friend, soulmate 😊 bart thujhe yaad hai.. i think i did some work on this dad/son issue in Gold.. i think it was called..in the name of my father..
Brilliant exchange of words between the two, would like to kiss the person,s hands which penned them 😆.. is that my hand🤣..or JP?if its mine.. then here it is just washed..it was sweaty..😆 26C here..phew gharmeee.. hayeee..
Naku ki himmat ki daat deni padegi, when babi sees just doom darkness naku sees hope. Kala having the last laugh, Thank you hammie for a numbing update ..yesh naku was good..but kala is tooo good.. upar se big screen pe she looks dangerously stunning..
thanks so much for your as usual great comment.. much love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
thanks soo much for your lovely annotations🤗..enjoyed them soo much dear.❤️..Eagerly waiting for the next update..Please update sooon...Big hug from twinky baby🤗

twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Warrie
Hi Warrie🤗
where are you dear???.😕😕😕😕.Miss you sooo much.😭😭😭😭😭...Please come back sooon🤗...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet
Awesome UD...kala has hatred for Dutta...Damodar been her fathers killer...yet she tolerated him ...greedy witch ...😡
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet sonaaa where have you been.. you were missed by all..
Awesome UD...kala has hatred for Dutta...Damodar been her fathers killer...yet she tolerated him ...greedy witch ...😡
good to see you.. and you and gang much love.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~190

13th October 2010

Dutta at the drinking joint

The boy Keshav is slapped by Dutta for being insolent and dismissive of his father...Dutta pulls the lad up by his collar and glares at him ,so? you'll strike your father will you? go on then!and the boy gets another resounding slap across his face from Dutta.. he pulls the boy up and.. says with envy, you're lucky you've got a father who dotes on you, ask that person whose father is a gambler! is irresponsible! is a bloody scoundrel! and he takes out his own misfortune's anger on this boy by slapping him yet again, then yells.. your dad is around !that's why you don't give a toss! having parent's around do you plan to live like an orphan? go on apologize to your father! say sorry before I strike you again!.. Keshav's dad stops Dutta, let him go Bhau! he's not in his senses at the moment! due to drinking... Dutta 's eyes pop out in rage! the father pleads, Bhau on my son's behalf I apologize to you.. let him go Bhau! and he grabs his son and says, come on son!lets go home! Dutta watches them leave, then takes another swig at his bottle and swaggers, only to be given a hand from stumbling by the bar owner. Dutta shrugs him off..and turns his face to him, leave me alone!my feet are not wobbly.. you just hold on to the ground! I don't need any one's support! to stay on my feet! nor any one's name to live! the man lowers his eyes.. Dutta reaches out for a bundle of money and slams it in the barman's palm and bottle to mouth swaggers out of the local drinking joint..

Patil Nivas

It was night time now.. Aye Sahib sits morosely and looks at the entrance waiting for Dutta to return home...all her family too waits with her.. Baji paces fretfully.

Dutta sits at the bar table an empty bottle on the table.. he's knocked out cold! his outstretched arm supporting, his drunken head.. he sleeps due to the effects of heavy drinking.. the song plays "chamkte chand ko"..plays.. talks about, how the moon of the skies is now reduced to a broken star.. star.. reference, to an endearment used by parents, for their child.. "ankhoon ka tara.. as "in apple of the eye" bitterly referred to here as Dutta isn't the star in any one's life.. his real father abandoned him, his own mother died. The lyrics are steeped with morose self pity, where he damns his crooked life where punishment was inevitable.. the song matches with the situation, where excessive alcohol deadens the mind and sorrow magnifies making the person ten times more depressive..

He stirs and realizes he must have slept and leaves the place swaggering on the dark streets that lead him home. At home Naku refuses to eat food Babi serves her.. Dutta while walking home has FBs of his face off with his father. Aye Sahib and Naku pray before Bappa.. for Dutta's safe return.. Naku goes to his room.. but sees his bed still in a mess..

Dutta eventually walks into the long corridor of the lounge. He moves towards his wooden stairs.. but tarries before Bappa's statue..and moans.. I was happy till I wrote my own destiny,as soon as I gave my life in your hands, I ended up destitute! Why did you let this happen to me?.. he weeps then turns to leave, but comes face to face with Aye Sahib.. who stands in the shadows, weeping too. Dutta.. she calls but he walks past her ,and climbs the wooden stairs to his room.. and she is left weeping before Bappa..

Dutta's den

He barges into his room, struggles to stand of his feet..turns and totters towards his bed and climbs upon it width wise lying across it, one leg kneed up and the other straight below the knee sticking off the edge of the bed. Naku comes in carrying his food on a tray.. sees him lying on his back in the middle of the bed.. one arm stretched out the other on his belly.. his eyes closed.. probably exhausted.. she notices his sandals were on..puts the tray on the bedside table, kneels by the edge of the bed and slowly makes his sandals slip off his soles..he moves his head to the side ..and she looks across tenderly at his crumbled physique ..he raises his head up and then flops it back on the bed, then gathers both his arms and pulls up his torso and sits himself up.. his arms held up on his peaked knees..

Naku takes the opportunity and brings forth the meal tray and rests it on the side of the bed. why have you come here? he groans feebly... just go.. he whispers, she smiles and says, I'll leave you eat something first.. and she offers him a spoonful of rice.. he looks at it and brushes her hand aside... nice name you have , Nakusha Ganpat Mahale.. what is my name Dutta Shriram Patil..or Dutta Damoder Patil?.. Naku smiles with conviction and empowers him.. Dutta Shriram Patil .Weeping he looks across at her and like a sulky child shakes his head to say no! not true! only Dutta. overcome she feels his hand to console him but he pulls it back and raises his forefinger at her defiantly.. and with the impact slowly flops sideways on the bed.. tears on his face, eyes totally stone dead..

Naku cries at his pain, and hurriedly stands up on her feet crying.. outside Dutta's door Baji stands and watches silently.

Baji's room

Baji enters his room as if in a daze. His eyes begin to well up, as he recalls Bhau's voice, so much so Baji , that I wanted to give you my father's name.. but I found my father's name was in correct.. Baji recalls Dutta's bitter smile at the beach.. Baji sits on the edge of his bed and clasps his hands and bawls his eyes out..in the privacy of his room.

Roops comes in and finds him weeping. Baji! how is Bhau?, did you ,manage to talk to him? Baji cries.. I can't see him this way, I'll break down in front of him! I want to cry.. but have to hold back.. what can I say to Bhau? what can I do to support him?.. Roops looks at him tenderly ,as Baji cries bitterly... he weeps, I've heard, pain gets less if you share it.. but this kind of pain.. how can one share with anyone ?..this is reason enough for Roops and Baji to carry out a supportive hug, as Bhau present condition is a shared grief by both of them..

Baji cries out, poor Bhau is left all alone! completely alone! and then follows the hug between two smarting people.. Roops assures Baji, don't worry together we'll be there to pick up Bhau and lessen his grief. Baji cries, this grief about his father has robbed Bhau of everything! today he looked at me with such doubt..that he has given up on all relationships.. even in our friendship! weeps Baji! then.. suddenly he realizes his closeness to her and withdraws from the embrace...and both stand silently and wipe their own tears away..

Damoder's den

Like the son, the father too needs a stiff drink to calm his frayed nerves. He is a sad and lonely man holding his glass in his hands.. just like his son Dutta.. he recalls, his crying son at the table where Dutta was used as a wager by him.. how he had shunned the crying Dutta's needs! for money he did it.. sold his Dutta literally.. yes he thinks losing money was the most important thing to him.. but now he has lost his true wealth his son Dutta.. how could he as a father be so irresponsible.. and that's not all he even killed his righteous brother! he recalls his brother's words, you don't deserve pardon! and then the accident how he yelled after his brother's falling body.. bhauuu!; vahini's wails get up!ooohh god! Dutta enraged face.. what's this new game of yours? his spuring him..nooo don't touch me! Naku's support, yes Saab he is your father.. Dutta's roar.. nooo you all betrayed me! why why??and his shooting.. Damoder looks up exhausted in his chair.. and hears Dutta's yelling..why are you silent Aye? tell methat this man is lying? tell me that I am your son Aye! tell me please Aye I don't have the strength to take any more, I have suffered so much in life! damoder contemplates..

He is interrupted by his BG.. bhai ji do you want.. Damoder replies irritated..

how many times have I told you I don't require any thing! leave me alone! it seems he has a visitor.. Aye Sahib. she snides, how can I leave you be? you have snatched my son from me! he turns to look at her from his chair and is pleased to see her, vahini! you at my place? please come in ,do sit down! Aye sahib ignores his invitation and says , I trust you do remember what day it is tomorrow ? he lowers his eyes and walks away , yes I do remember..

and comes and faces himself in his dresser mirror.. he acknowledges, yes I know I have sinned against many..Aye Sahib joins him and he sees in the mirror the woman he had wronged most.. the woman who played mother to his son Dutta for twenty six years. She says , so you do remember , and he says, how can I ever forget.. but Aye Sahib continues, tomorrow is my husband's death anniversary, that man.. and he completes her sentence, that man for whose death I am solely responsible! Bitterly she retorts, no not just responsible for my husband's death, but also for turning my son Dutta against me! till yesterday he was my son and I was his mother to him! and my husband Shriram patil his father! till now my husband's anniversary was conducted by Dutta.. but now, Damoder says bitterly, what luck his father was alive and he was solemnizing his death anniversary! Aye Sahib retorts, father? in what way were you Dutta's father? where were you all those years when I was rearing Dutta? and he replied.. I was immersed in the world of iniquity .. Aye Sahib retorts, and look what you did on your return! what have you done? you didn't just deprive me of a son.. but snatched away both his mother and father from your son! so tell me now who will initiate your brother Shriram Patil's death anniversary? because Dutta does not acknowledge me anymore. so tell me how will the occasion be celebtrated.. for Dutta refuses to be his son. Damoder says apologetically, to her, you have full right to accuse me. I have sinned against you, against your husband ,your daughters, and against my son Dutta.. that's all I want to say, I don't want anything else.. please forgive me.. Damoder assures Aye Sahib. if you forgive me then so will my son..

A nurse comes in with a small tray of medications.. she says come on bhai ji it's time for your injection! he tells her I don't want any injections! you just leave from here! can't you see I am talking.. she gets his arm and sits him down telling him off bahi ji you know full well that you are surviving due to this living saving injections.. you know that you are suffering from cancer! Aye sahib on her way out stops and turns her head, and listens as the nurse continues to tell him off ! this is no ordinary fever that it will subside with simple medication.. he turns his head and calls out to Aye Sahib.. I am being punished for my sins .. I am paying for them while I live.. I don't have much longer vahini.. my illness is terminal I can go any time .. so I felt it's best that I should repent for my sins! she turns to leave and he calls out , vahini! before I die I just want to hear from you and my son Dutta that you both have forgiven me.. that's all nothing else ,begs the dying man.. but Aye Sahib leaves abruptly... episode ends. Hamlet53 21. 5.14

Episode dedicated to.. tammy Congrats tammy for 50 pages for your LTL episodes.. THANKS for the mind blowing videos thread..

The episode is all about realization of mistakes.. a certain evaluation of actions, which may happen in a spur of a moment.. like in Dutta's case.. the situation between a father and son in the local bar..

Or the awareness of mistake may take ages, like in his father Damoder case..but which ever way we look at it repentance ,prompting one to apologize takes time and courage and a huge heart and tough nerve!

Aye Sahib in inviting Damoder to her husband's death anniversary, actually offers him the opportunity to apologize to everyone.. also to show Dutta that Damoder no matter how foul in deed .. is still family..

The episode also shows how people close to Dutta have an impact due to his behaviour by the way he reacts to suddenly coming across his biological father.

Naku spoke the truth to Dutta.. about his name that he was Dutta Shriram Patil.. the name he can relate to, the name he grew up with.. Damoder Patil Dutta never knew , never lived with , so no way can Dutta relate to Damoder Patil ..

Common grief brings people together.. Baji and Roops..

NB~ many thanks for reading the previous wu.. mirage,tammy, twinky, bart.fassben, naku, sona[ great to see you..😊]

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago