Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie lion🤗
aweee such a heart wrenching update dear❤️.
enjoyed it sooo much..❤️.lovely dedication for our Goldie Uwith...🤗...many congrats to Uwith🤗one of the best episode👏...Mishal& everyone's performance are brilliant...👏.damodar tried to tell the truth...but our dutta was very poor in empathic listening...Finally naku stopped Dutta & saved him from Biggest remorse..🤗.naku spilled the beans...Poor Dutta😭...he didn't believe it...oh god he begged Ayesaab tearfully.😭😭😭...Poor Ayesaab...totally helpless& finally confirmed the devastated truth.😭😭..Poor Dutta...he couldn't bear the dark truth...🥺.completely shattered...Oh god...Now he has rejected Ayesaab as a cheat.....Errr Leela..😡...she forgot the past??😡...All PN wasis are living under Dutta's shelter...he is earning money for these people😭...but now they shamelessly bad mouthing about him.😡...selfish & heartless people..😡..Aweee Loved this Roop.❤️...She matured & gave respect to naku.❤️👍🏼...nice scene dear👏...she addressed naku as her SIL👍🏼...good change.👍🏼...Loved your POV sooo much dear...❤️.. sweetest Hammie lion.🤗...such a great job hammie lion..👏🤗.hats off to you..🤗...Eagerly waiting for the next update hammie lion....update sooon....Big teddy bear hug from Twinky baby 🤗

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
damodar did wrong by abandon dutta as a child
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
AS didn't wanted to open her mouth ...even son killed his father...naku saved the situation
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi bart.😊

Firstly Many Congratulations to Uwith on turning a GOLDIE !!! 👏
twinks made a thread for her too i trust you will defo comment..

Im sure mishal has stolen the day once again with his acting.. First the raging dutta n then the lost dutta, utter helplesnes. Dutta,s tryst with dhoka continues unabated.
yes mishal gave a fine performance.. waise maa.beta ka scene ,public ko pasand hota hai..
Naku is back in the forefront, in the thick of crisis.. Its the begining of naku,s new role as a mediator. cvs must have realized give her some value.. but wait till he finds out she was in on this plus has a secret..
It was heart wrenching scenes, dutta begging AS to say he was her son n nobody else. Damodar is aware of the destructive storm he has brought in his son,s life. Roops once again surprised me with her response.
Thank you hammie for an emotionally charged update 😊 it was indeed a sad episode to watch..my preference any time, i keep repeating this track....thanks for reading and giving a lovely comment,much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 hi twinks.. great thread you made for uwith,well done!
aweee such a heart wrenching update dear❤️.
enjoyed it sooo much..❤️.lovely dedication for our Goldie Uwith...🤗...many congrats to Uwith🤗one of the best episode👏...Mishal& everyone's performance are brilliant...👏.damodar tried to tell the truth...but our dutta was very poor in empathic listening...Finally naku stopped Dutta & saved him from Biggest remorse..🤗.naku spilled the beans...Poor Dutta😭...he didn't believe it...oh god he begged Ayesaab tearfully.😭😭😭...Poor Ayesaab...totally helpless& finally confirmed the devastated truth.😭😭..Poor Dutta...he couldn't bear the dark truth...🥺.completely shattered...Oh god...Now he has rejected Ayesaab as a cheat.....Errr Leela..😡...she forgot the past??😡...All PN wasis are living under Dutta's shelter...he is earning money for these people😭...but now they shamelessly bad mouthing about him.😡...selfish & heartless people..😡
well to find out dutta is their father's killer's son..is likely to make any one see red.. but yes roops is beginning to get the picture .. like dutta she too loves her mother..
..Aweee Loved this Roop.❤️...She matured & gave respect to naku.❤️👍🏼...nice scene dear👏...she addressed naku as her SIL👍🏼...good change.👍🏼...Loved your POV sooo much dear...❤️.. sweetest Hammie lion.🤗...such a great job hammie lion..👏🤗.hats off to you..🤗...Eagerly waiting for the next update hammie lion....update sooon....Big teddy bear hug from Twinky baby 🤗
thanks twinky for a great comment and the shots are just perfect..of aye and her shattered dutta.. many thanks and much love hammie.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse , 😊
damodar did wrong by abandon dutta as a child

yes an absent father he was..thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee hi naku😊

AS didn't wanted to open her mouth ...even son killed his father...naku saved the situation
i think.. both her and damoder knew naku would save the day.. damoder had already primed her..thanks much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~189

12th October 2010

Dutta & Baji

In the pitch dark sitting on some rocks , spoken too by the tempestuous sea. ..sits Dutta the "son of the sea".. as he once referred to himself during a phone call with Anna ..Dutta drinks himself to placidity .. those years ago come back to him, when he told his mother of his first love Seema..how she approved, but then encouraged him to buy bigger accommodation, that would comfortably contain, him and his wife and his mother and three sisters! welding! soldering his guts out to buy a bigger place, worked the mechanic Dutta!

He takes a swig of alcohol.. with tears of defeat in his eyes.. those days of working hard.. counting toil of his labours.. and then that lye in Aye lap.. blissful! He recalls telling his mother only recently, it's been years since I slept in your lap; a mother lap, where one gets unsurpassable calm... Aye's words come back to , your mother is here for you, she will act as your shield against all tribulations .. but it becomes so gross that he pulls a gun at this defiant old man.. who speaks in riddles to wind him up! so now it is punishment time... no Saab! this cannot be! otherwise will a son will be be liable for murdering his own father! yells Naku.. how she confirms and gives examples of his father's misdeeds! and he drinks more and more! ..he probably wallows in sorrow..

Who should come looking for his beloved Bhau.. Baji of course.. he quietly watches his mate, sitting quietly perched up on little boulders, drinking.. which meant he may not be sober..

Dutta gives him a backward look..no surprise that it would be Baji who would come for him.. Dutta expected it.. so he spontaneously off loads his grief with his bosom pal!

Baji waits for his Bhau to speak when he is ready to.. till today there is nothing in my life that I haven't shared with you.. I thought of you as my younger brother; as Aye Sahib's younger son; but today .. I am myself am no body's son; isn't funny I gave you my father's name, when I didn't even know my own father's name.. my identity has changed mate! Dutta confesses full of hurt.. then he totters up on his feet and faces his friend..and almost loses his balance, Baji supports him, careful Bhau! and Dutta smarts, for twenty six years! I walked boldly and proclaimed that I am Dutta Shriram Patil! now what the hell should I do go around the whole place yelling I am not Dutta Shriram Patil! because my father is not he but some one else! Baji smarts, as he sees Dutta in this condition.. but Dutta cries out to him, I tell you are lucky!that you are an orphan! and he stumbles forward and Baji grabs his arm and straightens his mate.. Bhau! and Dutta says . oh I am fine... see my feet are still on the ground.. but hell! today my world was pulled from under my feet! Dutta weeps completely broken and imbalanced emotionally.. Baji says come lets go home.. come on.. and Dutta points to the agitated sea and says, inebriated.. take the sea also.. Baji knows his friend is drunk and just repeats softly ,it's late Bhau lets go home.. and Dutta cries, home? whose home Baji? he mocks bitterly.. that is Dutta Shriram Patil's home! aaannd I am NOT him! not him! look!.. Dutttaaa Shrirammm Patilll! He bellows on the top of voice standing on the rock, facing the sea.. sways backwards, pauses then turns to face Baji and with stinging eyes, he says, see !none answered.. no one came.. and takes another swig... Baji says, look Bhau you are my friend! makes no difference to me whose son you are! but Dutta looks at him intensely and says, but it does make a difference! a lot of difference, I have been known for twenty six years by one name! suddenly a man turns up from nowhere! and says, your identity is incorrect! your name is wrong! soo it makes a lot of difference! insists Dutta. but Baji wishes to divert the subject and he tries to talk about one whom Dutta loves dearly, Bhau Aye Sahib in a bad way! she's very upset ..please come on home now..he pleads. and with tears in his eyes, Dutta says, helplessly, what should I do? and Baji says, Bhau you don't have to do anything! just come home with me! everything will be fine and Dutta yells! eyaaa! get lost you! you too spoke like everyone else! how can things be put right Baji!?? he weeps.. can I be Aye Sahib's real son? will I become Aye Sahib's own son?? enough now! after twenty six years I have found out the reality of my existence! before me it's all darkness! I cannot see any relationships! what am I going to do mate? Baji repeats, Bhau come home, everything will become clear.. come now!and he pulls Dutta and Dutta yells, leave me alone! I beg of you, just let me be on my own! he wipes his face, sniffs his tears and walks up to the boulder and sits down on it with bottle in hand.. and stares into the dark empty sea... Baji goes up to him again and insists, look Bhau I will not leave you here all on your own come home.. Dutta shrugs him off and cries, why don't you understand! my home is destroyed... he cries, you go to your home.. and just drinks.. a despondent Baji looks at him and leaves Dutta on his own..

Outhouse

Naku sits preoccupied on the floor with her back rested at the edge of the bed. Babi looks at her and moans, what ill luck you have Naku! just when you think it's smooth sailing some storm is ready to rock your boat! There I was telling everyone I can take up arms against anything! but I tell you what! I just don't have the strength to fight your destiny anymore! there I was thinking yours and bhau's relationship will be fine ..very soon ! he will have full faith in your love! then you will tell him about yourself and my heart will find some peace. But here everything has gone warped. I ask who is this man ? why did he have to come now? oh my god what am to do? Naku if you ask me,I can only see darkness ahead! you only had to find this man to fall in love with! that woman who brought him up like her own son! within seconds he's accused her of betraying him! he will never trust you, or believe in your love? he will accept your reality? he is stone dead.. without sentiments for any one! you are in love with a clay statue! there is no sensitivity in him.. no sentiments he is devoid of them and hollow inside! he is without a soul! spews Babi! what are you going to do now?.. Naku hears her mothers ranting and calmly says , no Aye, Saab is not a soulless cold statue! I have met his soul! I know what he is suffering at the moment! he is deeply hurt! that's why he has cut himself off from every one! Aye, you don't understand my Saab? I can't dream of telling him the truth about myself! I only know one thing.. the Saab that I know! I have to bring him back! I will surely bring him back! she says resolutely and gets up on her feet and leaves Baji on her own n the room.. Babi sits on the floor and cries bitterly ..at her daughter's destiny..

Aye Sahib & Kala

Naku moves towards AS who frets for Dutta. The phone in the lounge rings and AS reaches for it keenly, Dutta! Dutta where are you my son? she asks crying. Kala replies, Dutta? Dutta? all the time you just chant his name! hisses Kala. Aye Sahib realizes disappointed it's her daughter.. Kala moans, you shed more tears for your husband's killer's son then upon my leaving! and that ingrate disregards your tears and sits outside drinking away! you loved him more than your daughters didn't you? but look at him! he's not there to wipe your tears! Hope you can see the difference between an outsider and your own now Aye Sahib? Aye Sahib wipes her tears and replies, I suppose you are enjoying all this? hope you are happy? this is what you wanted didn't you? Kala defends, Aye Sahib.. sitting here so far from you! I can't bear to hear you cry..had I wanted all this ? I wouldn't be thinking about you. When I was wronged! had you supported me instead of him, than may be I wouldn't have left the house! I would have embraced that Dutta whose father murdered my father! didn't I try to tolerate him for twenty six years ? but you pushed me to the point where I had to fight for my right! Aye Sahib.. otherwise, given the chance you would have named Dutta as the heir wouldn't you? Kala Kala! what a pity you failed to understand your mother! you take pleasure in playing with people's life! it seems this is the purpose of your life! look if the ruin of this family makes you happy! then go ahead remain happy! scolds Aye Sahib and aggrieved by her daughter she disconnects the phone!

Naku can understand the gist of Kala's phone call to AS, just by seeing Aye Sahib's reaction.. she tries to offer support to a weeping Aye Sahib.. Baji enters slowly..aye Sahib.. I was unable in bringing Bhau back..devasted AS sits down..upon Baji great hope rested as he is Dutta's friend.. Dutta listens to him. things seem hopeless..

Local drinking joint

Men sit drinking in a smoke filled environment talking and laughing.. Dutta walks in to every one's surprise. Suddenly talking , ceases. Dutta can feel people's eye on him.. the owner rushes to him and greets him.. Dutta Shriram Patil! here? Dutta glares at him and says, Dutta.. only Dutta! he says with a finger raised in the air, only Dutta! remember that..the man just joins his hands respectfully..as Dutta narrows the gap between the commoners and him..the man invites him , come Bhau please.. and leads him to a space..dusts the bench and table.. and sits him down.. miserable Dutta asks him to bring something in which he can drown himself completely..the man scurries away, returns with the bottle, offers to pour it in a glass but Dutta shuns, and grabs the bottle by the neck and takes a swig..

Dutta slowly turns his head both sides, and asks, why have you gone quiet?.. hey I found my father today! so drink up every one!time to celebrate! the drinks are on me! so drink!he orders!

Naku goes looking for Dutta in his room.. all she sees is a tousled up bed.. and no Dutta.. she leaves his room..

In the drinking joint..

Dutta continues to drink... an elderly man comes looking for his young son, who refuses to come home. His father says, come home your mother weeps for you.. but the lad refuses and the father says.. I didn't give birth to you so you can waste your life away in drinking, I gave you an education not to destroy yourself!.. the boy argues, you didn't do me a favour by raising me up.. all fathers do that..so get lost! he says pushing off his father's efforts.. and cussing him

Dutta takes note and walks up to the boy and slaps him across the face! and looks down at the boy with envy.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 19.5.14

So the boy Dutta had dreams, he worked hard to fulfil his dreams.. that's how it started with Dutta.. he goes back in time.. the present is to painful..

For him it's not just about finding out this old stranger is his father.. he never needed a father.. his parents were Aye Sahib and his namesake.Shriram Patil.. I think it's finding out other issues too that has rendered him completely wounded.. one that Aye is not his mother.. and next that she knew all along about his no good father.. and never really gave him the chance to deal with it.. dutta also cannot deal with the shocking fact that his father made Aye Sahib a widow and his sisters, fatherless!.

In certain family matters, even those close to a family, find it hard to fathom the extent they can get involved.. objectively..

Babi talks to Naku.. she seems heavily influenced by Aye Sahib.. and she misunderstands Dutta's grief.. selfishly she can only think about her own daughters happiness..

Babi has a bee in her bonnet.. her idea that if Bhau can forgive his father, then he would accept Naku also.. Babi has turned into a selfish cow!

Baji too as his friend although understands Dutta's grief.. yet cannot provide a way out except than to take Dutta home..

Dutta Baji scene is great male bonding..It is a an appropriate scene , because in sharing with Baji , as viewers we get to hear Dutta verbalize about his sentiments.

Aye Sahib pines for Dutta.. and Kala has a field day by rubbing salt on her wounds.

Dutta in the local drinking joint.. an insight to perhaps coming around to what he's found out about or is it.. the blind leading the blind..

There is a mighty reference to the presence of the sea.. Dutta sits by it, it reflects his life.. sea of troubles.. Babi refers to Naku's life on a stormy sea..

N.B~thanks for reading the previous wu..fassben, twinky,bart, tammy..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta in so much pain song was really matched his pain and kala enjoying dutta pain
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamletfab ud😊
Edited by mirage123 - 10 years ago