Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

dutta getting ready for enemy aai trying to delay but not thinking that he will face it oops kala in damodar path
hi tammy, yess oops kala and kaka.. every one knows now who wears the trousers in PN, apart from Sudarshan😃thanks for commenting.. love hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗hi twinky.. the shots are great,but slowing my computer... leave these, plzse.. next time use small ones and less..😛
such a zabardast update❤️..enjoyed it sooo much...Ayesaab tried to stop Dutta...But things are getting worse..😲..Dutta's injured BG handed over a letter...Dutta fuming in anger.😲...Poor Ayesaab...helpless soul...damodar looking cool& calm😲...doesn't worry about his life...he even ready to die at Dutta's hand...Err Kala.😡..playing crucial games...Psycho child.😡.wanted to spoil both DPs lives as a revenge for her father's death.😡..positive change in Roops.👍🏼..she affected by love-mania??
i loved your remark! brilliant! no roops has had a change of heart.. free of kala's influence now she is..
...Damodar patil on the way & Kala sahib blocked his car.😲..loved your POV.❤️.classic episode & this episode fully belongs to Kala.👍🏼..Eagerly waiting for the next update..update soon..take care...tra' twinky baby🤗
all of the father/son/ bappa track is my best remembered,and loved track.out of LTL1.. very dramatic and moving.. thanks very much for the lovely comment. much love hammie.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi twinky.. the shots are great,but slowing my computer... leave these, plzse.. next time use small ones and less..😛

ok next time will avoid the photo shots..Sorry for the inconvenience..😳.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

ok next time will avoid the photo shots..Sorry for the inconvenience..😳.
i sincerly hope you are not offended. twinkle.?? remember there was another reader who thought images slow the page.. the small pics were fine,remember? its great stuff and compliments your lovely comment and effort..
much love hammie.😊

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
damodar track ...superb ud
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie
Tense drama suspense amidst festivities.. it was exceptionally beautifully picturised these episodes. The backdrop of Ganesh visarjan, Damodar,s mysterious entry, Kala,s behind the scenes evil plots. One can feel the heat of dutta,s rage, kala,s hatred n Damodar,s desperation.. 😉 perfecto
I was rooting for damodar,s wish to be fulfilled but Its kala n kala all the way from hereon. One is also torn between kala,s grievance n damodar,s penance. The extremities cant be more profound.
Roops openly wooing baji n its almost as if the CVs tried changing roops but abandoned it midway. Naku is relegated to the sidelines.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie hi bart.. ummh was wondering where you were?

Tense drama suspense amidst festivities.. it was exceptionally beautifully picturised these episodes.
ohhh yesh brilliant and the music was just so overpowering and took the situation to another level all together! colors did a good job..⭐️
The backdrop of Ganesh visarjan, Damodar,s mysterious entry, Kala,s behind the scenes evil plots. One can feel the heat of dutta,s rage, kala,s hatred n Damodar,s desperation.. 😉 perfecto
I was rooting for damodar,s wish to be fulfilled but Its kala n kala all the way from hereon. One is also torn between kala,s grievance n damodar,s penance. The extremities cant be more profound.
Roops openly wooing baji n its almost as if the CVs tried changing roops but abandoned it midway. Naku is relegated to the sidelines. yes naku tu was even ignored by dutta! no lift at all! even in the next wu.. but yes.. kala ke kya baat hai, after all behan kis ke hai and also niece kisi hai.. charisma runs in the blood! i tell you iam thrilled wapis ah gaye hai.. dutta/naku always left me unsatisfied..😃
much love and many thanku.. chooha!😛

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~187

8th October 2010

Damodar~ Kala

Kala steps out of her car, holds the door .. so does Damoder . They both look at each other boldly. Kala has a FB of how she at the age of eight years, asked her mother stop kaka from hitting my dad; she recalls Damoder pushing off her father from a great height at the building site; how her father landed on his face t he bottom and died.. how her mother became a widow. Kala takes a deep breath and closes her car door, and Damoder does the same. Slowly the two walk towards each other and confront each other, staring each other down;till finally she begins, recognise me? and he says warmly, Kala, daughter! what's all this ? and she sneers, daughter? and now I suppose you expect me to call you kaka? uncle? don't you play this daughter and son game with me! because I have no wish whatsoever to become your daughter! to maintain relationships with you! he nods firmly and acknowledges, I know you haven't forgotten that ill-fated dark night! I respect your hatred towards me, that's why I am here today to beg for forgiveness from every one... you too! he says remorsefully. But Kala who looks surprised. Today, he continues, I want to correct the mistakes I have made. Kala sneers at him, you took rather long to rectify your mistakes! because of you I lost my father! and because of your son my mother's lap was snatched from me, her attention! forgive you two?? Kala never forgets anything nor allows the other to forget! and nor does she forgive! Damoder replies calmly, yes I have wronged you, that's why I stand here before you! ready to do my penance.

Kala raises her gun and points to his forehead! he stands ready to die willingly, and Kala looks at her prey, much amused. So you want punishment, what could be worse then death? she says. He nods and says, you want to kill me then go ahead! maybe I'll have to be born again to seek forgiveness from my son.. pull the trigger! Kala looks amused, and puts her gun down, with a smirk, let it go! why should I taint my hands ! when, since the last twenty six years I have been punishing your son for your sins! every time happiness comes his way I make sure I take it away from him! I push him to such fury that he forgets he's human! you want to meet your son, go ahead with pleasure! I only came to bid you all the best!.. don't you get it? oh.. one who cannot differentiate between good and bad, how can he understand Kalavati! go die at the hands of your son and get redemption! and if you are spared, then you always have me with itching palms to do the job! remember that! she threatens and then haughtily turns and leaves.

Damoder stands alone as he watches her drive off.. it's obvious he's worried about Dutta's enemy Kala whose lived so close to him all these years and has done nothing but harmed him like rust.. all this while Dutta remains unaware that Kala is deceit through and through. How can he make Dutta aware of Kala?

Ganpati immersion

The robust beat of drums, heralds the decorated cart carrying the idol to be immersed closer to the pond..crowd follows to the rivers edge. Presence of a row of Dutta's BGs can be felt.. Dutta nears the pebbly bank carrying the little idol of Bappa. Dutta suddenly turns his head around and checks the presence of his enemy. Baji too is on the lookout. Dutta signals with his hand to bring the idol forward for immersion. He signals to his mother ,sister , Naku and the rest to stay back. His BG go to the cart and lift the idol out.. Dutta grabs it from one side.. and once near the water's edge , the idol is put down by the BG, for pandit ji to perform the last prayers before immersion. As the pandit performs arti. By circling the platter.. Dutta's eyes revolve around looking for his enemy. Drums beat and the family gathers around the idol. Dutta stands before it flanked by his mother and sisters, praying...in the main but his eyes scour the place; hail Ganpati Bappa !they chant, Dutta performs circumambulation around the idol, all the while his eyes just looking for his foe. Baji looks at Sudarshan who does a gesture with his fingers, pointing to his eyes... to look around not at his face! Dutta finally prays loudly before Bappa, for the first time I am asking you for something, so, don't disappoint me' the enemy that has dared to cast an evil eye on my house, destroy him! Aye Sahib cringes in pain, at his request. Then Dutta calls out.. Aye Sahib all of you stay behind and bid farewell to Bappa from the bank of the river. No one is to go ahead into the river! Amidst the cadence of drums and the powerful background music celebrating the great and wise Bappa! Dutta and his BG carry the idol towards the water, as it's taken deeper off shore into the water.. Aye Sahib looks under pressure.

Carefully Dutta moves his long legs clad in a white pyjama towards the muddy waters of the pond.. Suddenly an arm in a black shirt with rolled up sleeves; a hand with a gold bracelet watch and rings, grips the other side of the idol facing carefully.. Dutta Baji both notice the helping hand.. Dutta , raises his eyes up and gives the man an evil look! he looks at the face of an old man with a greying overgrown stubble.. the man looks at Dutta and chants boldly! Hail Ganpati Bappa! Dutta stares at him.. Bappa's idol between them! Baji too near Damoder turns to look at him while this stranger just stares at Dutta and Dutta tries to fathomwho is this the man..what if Dutta expected a younger man?but here before him stands an old man! is this then the strange?

Guards around pull guns on this unknown old man! Aye Sahib , sees him and obviously recognizes him , so does Naku.. Damoder looks tenderly at his young son who studies his face puzzled.. time stands still , Aye Sahib wants to prevent bloodshed which she expects from Dutta at least! But the cordon of BG stop her, you can't go ahead there's danger ahead. Father and son stare.. an amused Damoder says to Dutta , I know what's going through your head... wait till the immersion is complete, afterwards we can sort each other out! and he tugs at the idol stand and yells in Dutta's face, hail Ganpati Bappa! Baji is irate and he nods his head to Dutta asking shall I nab him?? Dutta jerks his head down to lowering the idol in water ..and Baji , Damoder , Dutta carry the idol deeper into the water. .. both man walk sideways as they carry the idol one at each end, looking at each other; giving each other unflinching looks.. till they lower the idol slowly into the water.. not taking their eyes off each other, till the idol immerses.. Damoder raises his hands above his head!and all join their hands and bid farewell to Bappa' idol.. Aye Sahib prays, Bappa you take away troubles, solve this situation! Dutta with joined hands and angry up turned eyes peepsat his enemy's move.. then he raises his head and looks mockingly at this man who prays.. Dutta probably thinks what a two timing hypocrite! scoundrel terrorizing my family and here offering prayers like a saint!

Baji grabs the opportunity while Damoder with eyes closed , hands clasped prays! Baji pulls his pistol , Bhau! and throws his pistol past Damoder to Dutta who catches it in mid air! and then, slowly from mid air Dutta lowers his arm and points his gun slowly at Damoder's forehead! Baji, Sudarshan by now know this old man is the stranger, the enemy they were looking for! Damoder with a look of contentment on his face surrenders himself before Dutta as Aye Sahib, feels a flush coming.. Damoder stands in the water surrounded by Dutta and his men! he smiles at Dutta's gun in his face, and then out of the water emerge Damoder men hiding fully armed underwater.. and surround Dutta and his men! all guns pointed.. at Dutta and his men. Dutta gives them a sided look so does Baji, and Sudarshan . But Damoder signals his men with his hand to lower their arms and Dutta too gallantly , declares, my men too will not come in between, lower your gun! Dutta keeps his gun pointed at the waiting Damoder! Aye Sahib does her timely swoon! Naku yells Aye Sahib! Dutta's attention diverts and he orders Baji to take her home immediately! Baji protests but Dutta says, him I can sort out on my own, he who wants to be my father! and Damoder brings his forehead closer to Dutta's gun. Dutta gives him a challenging look..

Patil Nivas

Sick with worry for Dutta , Aye Sahib has the whole family rallying around her. Dutta! Dutta! she calls for him looking to the entrance point of the hall. Aye Sahib, cries where is my Dutta? and prays to Jagdammba to bring her son home safely. Baji consoles her , don't worry nothing will happen to Bhau! he will bring that man dead or alive! Aye Sahib tells him to be quiet! all around are surprised at Aye Sahib telling Baji off so badly. She clarifies, you want me to see Dutta shed blood on the day of Bappa's immersion? so be quiet!! she cries!

Dutta enters as he drags by his collar a split lip Damoder! he faces him and roars at him, so you claim to be my father? and then knees the old man hard in his stomach! All look Dutta's way , Naku stands beside Aye Sahib holding a glass of water.

Dutta drags him by the collar! and hurls him forcefully across the floor before his mother's feet. All are shocked! Dutta glares at Damoder at his mothers feet ,then crouches and says to his mothe , I told you Aye, I will throw him at your feet! here then is the one who made our life miserable! Dutta watches him as Damoder struggles to get up and finally stands on his two feet. Dutta too stands and accuses this man, he is the man who stole the peace and quiet of this house! He roars at Damoder, first of all apologize to my mother. Damoder replies humbly, it's to apologize that I have come here. Dutta stares at him with a scorn. Damoder continues, I regret too, what happened, but the problem is who do I apologize to firstly, you or your mother? Dutta roars with his gun in hand at the man , shut your rubbish! anyone who looks at Dutta's house, Dutta doesn't forgive !he kills him !you're lucky that Aye Sahib doesn't want blood shed on Bappa immersion! that's why you stand alive otherwise your body would be on the floor!stop your rubbish and apologize to her! bellows Dutta . but Damoder replies, some sins are not granted pardon! that's why a sinner refuses to face his crime and runs from punishment ! but today as I stand here, I needed courage, so he folds his palms and bows his head before Aye Sahib , please forgive me, he begs Aye Sahib., if you forgive me , then may be your .. and turns his head and faces Dutta who yells, you are forgiven! now receive your punishment! you apologized that's why will give you an easy death! otherwise I was going to torture you to such a death that it would be a lesson for all to learn who dare to cast an evil eye on my house! and Dutta slowly raises his arm and brings it forward and points his gun at Damoder head.. Naku looks at the father and son.. as she stands holding a glass of water in her hand. She watches Dutta ready to shoot his father! and the father standing ready and willingly to die at the hands of his son. Dutta narrows his head as he aims his gun straight at Damoder's forehead. episode ends. Hamlet53~ 16.5.14.

~~~~~~~

So carries on this classic track of the father and son meeting, brimming with a myriad of human emotions, fury, fear, revenge, regret, and above all the clash of Damoder's yearning love against Dutta's hard heartedness that goes a long.. all rolled into one unforgettable track.. it's about that god alone does not grant forgiveness, real forgiveness is granted by those whom one wrongs...

It's all about what goes round comes around.. what Damoder sowed he now eventually reaps. But as he himself says, with the passage of time he learnt from the folly of his ways.

We see in Dutta temperament wise, as Damoder refers what he was in his younger days, wayward, brash , reactionary and angry.. but now we see a mellowed Damoder looking for redemption and forgiveness in the last stages of life from the people he aggrieved the most, his family..

Dutta too will have to jump the hoops of adverse circumstances to find the redemption for his soul.. he will learn to follow the tough path of forgiveness of those he calls family..

Thereis clearer understanding of why Kala is the way she is? and where there is understanding it brings sympathy.. suddenly I feel sorry not for Dutta but for her.. when she cries to Damoder, "you robbed me of a father! and your son.. took away my mother's affection from me!" please to note Kala was an eight year old, a child of impressionable age. She saw a lot.. and had to accommodate a male cousin in her home.. her dad's killers son!

Damoder is a sad and fearful man when he hears of Kala's true sentiments for Dutta. He , Damoder has bypassed Kala's loathing , but Dutta has been living and will continue to do so with this unsuspecting serpent slithering around his son!

One thought, though niggles me, does Damoder's terminal illness prompt his act of repentance and courage to seek forgiveness?

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu, twinky, bart, tammy, jedy.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oops kala damodar face off and damodar now infront of dutta and oops now nakku going to open this secret
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kala used damodar as an excuse to hate dutta...initially it was hatered for killers son..eventually hunger for power...liked reading it hammiee😊