Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi hammie lion🤗 hellooo twinky..
awee such a lovely update dear..❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...Poor Ayesaab.😭.she tried to stop her Dutta from killing his own father.😭...But Dutta has clearly seen fear in Ayesaab eyes..😭..Dutta has given a chance to tell the truth.😭...But Ayesaad rejected his plea.😭...
her silence,gives him more reason to suspect her..great shots twinky..

Damodar patil happily matching Dutta's characteristics with his own traits.👍🏼...yup.father& son are short tempered..😛..like father like son..😛..oh Ayesaab's name is Shakundala.😊...Damodar wanted to meet Dutta at any cost.👍🏼
yes its urgent.. also he is the biological father..
...Aweee Dutta..❤️.he put sudarshan back in his original place...hehehe...twinky baby avoid to make a shot on that scene because of our sudarshan ji's lovely expressions.
🤣.can't take any more lovely expressions Hammie lion...🤢...aweee Dutta always trusts Baaji ❤️& baaji again gets a lovely chance to prove his talent❤️...lovey friends❤️...oh god this roops tried to spoil Baji's image .😡..why did she lock inside???..😡...stupid girl..😡..
the door got locked accidently it was on latch.. ummh roops likes baji..

Dutta sensed some one's presence in the room???....Poor Baaji...what will happen next??😕.. its in the next wu

.eagerly waiting for the next update Hammie lion...Update sooon...Loved your POV sooo much❤️...Sooo sweeet of you.🤗..such an interesting update& superb analysis dear❤️...Enjoyed them soo much.❤️..Sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby..🤗.
heyyy loved the image... great shots of mother and son.. thank you so much for the lovely comment twinky.. lots of roarsss for you.😃 hammie

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~185

6th October 2010

Baji's room

Dutta thought he sees something move and then disappear behind Baji's head board. He dismisses what ever it was. He appears only preoccupied with this man, my worry will dissipate when the smile returns on Aye Sahib's face, the fear vanishes from her eyes.. immersion ceremony is soon , so let's go.. he says to Baji.

Dutta leaves the room , and when the coast is clear, Baji indicates to Roops to come out. she does sheepishly and he moans , you'll get me into trouble , now get out of here!

Aye Sahib's room

Aye Sahib looks at the clock and worries. She recalls Dutta's oath of destroying his enemies , all who to dare to look at his family, how he reminds her, he's gone on missions to destroy his enemies, but this is the first time fear has stayed on her face. She recalls how furious he was and wanted to know if she knew the stranger.

Aye Sahib prays before the mandir in her room, dear god during today's immersion ceremony, let no more tribulations confront my son, that is all I beg from you. Babi stands in the door way and she watches and listens to Aye Sahib. Babi worries about her daughter Naku, after Sudarshan threatens that he will not allow her black beauty daughter to marry Bhau. Babi goes towards Aye Sahib ,who is surprised to see her. Aye Sahib tells her she wishes to be on her own. Babi says, as a mother she understands her worry... not meaning to, but she had still overheard her conversation with Naku.,hence the danger that lurks around this house ,she too is aware off. Aye Sahib admits she is only concerned about Dutta.. should he find out about his father who knows what he might do? Damoder has closed all the way outs, by creating such circumstances. Dutta is bound to find out about the truth, that's why as the immersion hour approaches, my heart beats with a flutter, confesses Aye Sahib; god knows what will happen? Babi comforts her, not to worry, a mother's prayer has great power! besides both of us will pray together before god for our children's happiness. She adds, like Naku is a shield of protection for Bhau, today her mother will ask for protection against all adversity for you and the family, says Babi. both women sit and before Bappa ..

Unknown destination

A door creaks open and a shady looking goon enters, and sits at the other side of a shiny desk. The man looks across to someone in the dark, at the other side of the desk. He says, tell me then what do you want of Chauhan? The person throws the photograph of Damoder holding a young Dutta , on the table. The man looks at it, a bundle of money is thrown at him too on the table. The man gathers it happily, and says this time I'll make such a great explosion that'll blow Patil Nivas asunder! He tucks the money in the brief case ...

Dutta's balcony area

Dutta's BG s stand to attention. Baji addresses them. everyone has to be alert, danger can approach from any direction! Dutta stands quietly with his arms folded across his chest. Baji warns, make sure none makes any mistakes! Sudarshan butts in , no mistake in action, keep timing in mind! so stay on guard from right now! because if any family member , in so much receives a minor scratch! then I'll give you such wounds that will smart the rest of your lives!

Baji just ignores Sudarshan making an impression on BGs. Baji reports to Dutta who stands like a commander, Bhau we are ready for enemy's every move, just left him show up once, just once! then we'll let him have it! Dutta moves his neck to Baji and nods.

Baji finally distributes pistols , to his men. Sudarshan gives Baji a quiet glare.

Outside on route

A road side sweeper , with a coarse broom sweeps dry leaves off the road. While sweeping the leaves, he takes a quick look at the positioning of the BG at varipus places. One of the BG gets a call from Baji. He reports it's absolutely calm here and everyone is at their post.. The sweeper off loads the dead leaves in a wheel barrow, and from underneath he pulls out a grenade, and buries it under pile of dead leaves. Still on the road, Aye Sahib chants with sacred beads.

The sweeper pushes the wheel barrow past an on guard BG. Again takes another grenade hidden in the wheel barrow and plants it under the heap of dead leaves. Then he discreetly slips away with the wheel barrow and there are explosions near three BG ! more explosions follow.

Aye Saab's, string of holy beads suddenly snaps and the beads scatter on the floor! She looks down in alarm! three of Dutta' BG lie dead...and the gangster looks on.

Aye Sahib looks in shock at Babi.. this is inauspicious! my heart is again surrounded by anxieties. Babi says, don't worry our faith in god is our strength, my our devotion will thwart all approaching terror.

The gangster meanwhile targets and then shoots down more of Dutta's BG s!

Baji in Patil Nivas yells, what? bombs have exploded in three of our areas. Dutta hears Baji repeat what is reported by Damble. Baji orders, you all stay put and wait for my orders! Bhau 3 of our men have been shot dead! and ten to fifteen have been injured !Dutta turns and glares at Baj. Baji says, Bhau we'll have to smoke this guy out of his hiding place, he think's we're inactive and are cowards! you go carry on with the immersion ceremony, I'll hunt out this scoundrel and drag him down to the point of immersion! after Bappa we'll finish him once and for all!. Sudarshan, listens keenly to Baji's idea and seeks his own involvement in the plan. Baji!wait!I'll come with you too.. Baji looks unfriendly and says, no! you stay with Bhau! besides, the security around the house is your responsibility, and facing bullets on the front line, is not child's play! and you're still a novice in this trade, snides Baji , getting his own way back at Baji. Dutta too gives Sudarshan a look , you'd better stay with me by my side, Aye Sahib and the my sisters are on their own and need protection , and then he turns to Baji,remember one thing, I am the one to kill him! Baji understands and says' fine Bhau. Sudarshan looks most annoyed at this arrangement, where he's pushed to the side lines yet again. Baji yells to the BG , lets go! and they progress towards the exit of the hall. Stop Baji! commands Aye Sahib. Baji and his men stop and turn. Dutta too stops and looks at his mother. Aye Sahib says categorically, no one is going anywhere! the immersion has not taken place yet, whatever you plan to do , can be done after the ceremony. Dutta looks fed up with her, yet again she seems to be protecting this person! and he comes and stands between her and Baji, defiantly , this will not do Aye, now if we don't retaliate, our enemy will think we are cowards! there's been ten blasts! three of my men have been killed! and loads injured! had you not stopped me from going! this would have been avoided! But I am not listening to you now, it's already too late! and he turns to face Baji enraged and commands, before that scoundrel harm more of my men! go and find him and drag him here before me!! roars Dutta. Baji turns to go, but Aye Sahib says, how is this possible? that man cannot carry out these acts! Dutta suspiciously turns to face his mother, what have you just said Aye Sahib? he's our enemy, is he not going to attack us? she levels with him , you think about it Dutta, this man entered our house, left without harming any one, why would he then kill our men by using bombs?if he wanted to cause destruction, he could have done a lot that night he entered our premises! She argues. Dutta, Baji and Sudarshan do think about this.. but Dutta challenges her, Aye how can you say this with such conviction? for the moment at this time, in this place I have only one enemy, this man. Aye Sahib doesn't give up and argues, I am thinking Dutta, in what's happened whether the man has anything to do with it or not ? I only want that both my son's hands are not smeared with blood before the immersion ceremony. Both my sons, you and Baji will accompany me to the ceremony! she say's holding her ground. Sudarshan jumps at the opportunity, Aye Sahib! may I go? if you allow me then your decree too holds ground, and Bhau too will be at peace... that is if you give me your permission only then? requests Sudarshan, but Dutta looks to his mother for her yes to Sudarshan going.. surely now you won't refuse Aye Sahib? he asks desperately, and he yells at Sudarshan , go quickly! Sudarshan looks at Baji slyly and says, ok I'll leave rightaway! Sudarshan leaves with the BG and Aye Sahib now yells, wait SIL! disappointed Sudarshan has to stop and he turns around to face Aye Sahib. Dutta yet again looks at his mother.

She says , you are our son in law , should anything happen to you? what will become of our daughter? he ignores the bit about Leela and argues, Aye Sahib, since five years I have been working with Bhau, nothing has ever happened to me yet, and today too with yours and Bappa's blessings I'll be fine. Aye Sahib now asks Dutta.. do you want to put your sister's husband on the stakes?.. Dutta thinks, and then says, heavy heartedly, Aye Sahib is right Sudarshan, now no one will go! whatever has to be done , I will do it myself!

Aye Sahib thought she had got her way.. but Dutta's statement throws her off balance yet again! episode ends. Hamlet53 13.5.14.

Two men names beginning with the letter D, both dons have driven all around them totally mad. there is seething activity surrounding them.Planning, plotting and implementation is talked about. Women around Dutta, like the two mothers, a wife and possibly a wounded powerful sister.. are using their mental,spiritual , and contacts to effect Dutta's life.

Meanwhile the lesser characters like Sudarshan wait for a break through!

Dutta appears weak and familial bond, bound. Aye Sahib seeks every opportunity available to keep her family from retaliating to Damoder..

Episode ends on a chilling note as Aye Sahib points out why would Damoder chose harm to Dutta and the family now, when he had the opportunity at hand when he came to the house, but didn't? if Damoder is not the one? then who is?

N.B~ many thanks for reading the last wu. Naku, tammy , twinky.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemmm episode kala making dutta angry but harming his team in name of damodar aai trying to stop them but without telling reasons
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Such an interesting update.❤️..enjoyed it soo much...Dutta didn't notice Roops...Baaji escaped from an embarrassed situation.👍🏼..poor AS tried her level best to stop Dutta ...But couldn't...Evil Kala wanted Dutta to kill Damadar..😡.lovely update & great POV lion👍🏼...Thanks soo much for the awesome update🤗...thanks for the pm reply.😕..sorry for the disturbance Hammie lion..Twinky baby always giving troubles..I'm a bad baby...eagerly waiting for the next update...take care..tra🤗.

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie hi, me late but happy to catch up with two interesting updates
Episode 184
Dutta did give AS one big chance to come clean but it was again a wasted chance just like naku or baji. Liked the tense moments of strategising n the impatience of dutta to get back at his unseen enemy.
Now we know where dutta gets his temper n damodar knows it. Damodar is desperate n reckless like dutta ready to risk everything.
The cat n mouse game between suds n baji is quiet funny, suds atleast for now is made to eat humble pie.
And you are right about suds getting back at naku,s family hammie. Also it looks like roops is trying too hard but baji is totally uninterested with her overtures. Its interesting to note that he was shown wooing madhu later.

Episode 185
We are seein yet another angle ? im not sure what n who this new enemy was? conspiracies galore but dutta is handicapped by a reluctant AS and a dishointed family. Also the inadequacies of his core team, the one upmanship between suds n baji is weakening his defenses. Dutta is totally exposed. His enemies are always one step ahead of him.
Thank you hammie.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗booohooo twinky..GN...
Such an interesting update.❤️..enjoyed it soo much...Dutta didn't notice Roops...Baaji escaped from an embarrassed situation.👍🏼..poor AS tried her level best to stop Dutta ...But couldn't...Evil Kala wanted Dutta to kill Damadar..😡.lovely update & great POV lion👍🏼...Thanks soo much for the awesome update🤗...thanks for the pm reply.😕..sorry for the disturbance Hammie lion..Twinky baby always giving troubles..I'm a bad baby...eagerly waiting for the next update...take care..tra🤗.
Twinky baaby gets a loookkk like the first shot..hummm.. i'll send you on a mission with baji ! shall i??😆 gosh suds is such a sore loser.. has it in for baji.. the shots show it.. thanks for your lovely comment and great photo caps.. much love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie hi, me late but happy to catch up with two interesting updates yes why were you late??
Episode 184
Dutta did give AS one big chance to come clean but it was again a wasted chance just like naku or baji. Liked the tense moments of strategising n the impatience of dutta to get back at his unseen enemy. i too like this episode planning of action.
Now we know where dutta gets his temper n damodar knows it. Damodar is desperate n reckless like dutta ready to risk everything.
The cat n mouse game between suds n baji is quiet funny, suds atleast for now is made to eat humble pie. yes and dutta too , i feel nows suds mentality and true worth.
And you are right about suds getting back at naku,s family hammie. Also it looks like roops is trying too hard but baji is totally uninterested with her overtures. Its interesting to note that he was shown wooing madhu later. baji,i still dont know what's with baji ,? looks deta hai roops ko?

Episode 185
We are seein yet another angle ? im not sure what n who this new enemy was? conspiracies galore but dutta is handicapped by a reluctant AS and a dishointed family. Also the inadequacies of his core team, the one upmanship between suds n baji is weakening his defenses. Dutta is totally exposed. His enemies are always one step ahead of him. waise aye sahib,certainly has the cheek.. she knows the right buttons to push on him..
Thank you hammie.
a double thanks for the two updates😊. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~186

7th October 2010

Patil Nivas

Precap: Dutta declares to all no one will be going.. I'll do whatever has to be done. Aye Sahib is not pleased about this either. But before further discussion. Dutta's wounded body guards turn up, hurt and badly shaken. Dutta is deeply disturbed to see his men in pain, one of them pulls out a letter and says, where the blasts took place this letter was found!and gives it to Baji.. who looks perplexed and hands it over to an equally confused Dutta..who reads the letter , "hail Ganpati Bappa! Dutta these fireworks were an example to warn you! looks like you are scared , that's why you're hiding in your home! you must have realised my power, hence when you come for the immersion of the idol. Come fully prepared to see the full strength of my mighty fireworks!" hail Ganpati Bappa ! come swiftly to the immersion!" Dutta cranks his head and narrows his eyes at the message meant to arouse his angst... but he turns to face his mother , and calmly says to her, did you hear that? are you still going to press on that he doesn't wish to harm us?take a look at the condition of my men! he growls, and then roars, he has challenged us! you better get ready all of you!let him come to the point of the immersion! I too will meet him there with all my family! and not even a scratch will come to my family! then I will kill that B# and cut him into pieces! for everyone to see! start the preparations for the puja! Dutta orders Baji . Aye Sahib nearly dies at Dutta's chilling words.

Dutta orders Sudarshan, take the injured to the hospital, get them seen to and look after them and stay beside them! Sudarshan is not to pleased about playing the nurse! and to Baji , Dutta orders, you Baji come with me! then he turns to glare at his mother angrily.

Damoder's den

Damoder's right hand man, asks his boss, bhai ji who is responsible for getting these blasts done? what is the purpose behind them, is it by some who considers Dutta an enemy or you? what is he trying to prove? Damoder replies calmly , the sole purpose of the blasts is to create a rift between me and Dutta!this person wants to impress upon Dutta that it's my men who have attacked his men! wants a war to wage between father and son.. Damoder chuckles, much amused by the thought!who ever behind this is a kid for sure! he doesn't realize that I won't allow him to successful in his move!who so ever it is? we'll deal with him later, first and foremost I crave to meet my son! but one of his man reminds Damoder , but the news about the blasts must have reached Dutta by now, he must be irate! in such circumstances, do you think it is safe for you to go and meet him? Damoder looks at his man and smiles, if I am to die at the hands of my son, then I am ready to die with a smile on my face! and if my son manages to forgive me in my dying moments, then I'll consider this sinners's soul has found redemption.

Aye sahib's room

Aye Sahib, is almost ready for the immersion ceremony. Suddenly her phone rings. She answers, and much to her delight it's her eldest daughter Kala! how are you child? Kala sneers, I am surprised you have recognized my voice.? Aye Sahib, is saddened, Kala continues, I thought you'd cut me off as soon as you hear it's me! calmly Aye says, you have got it wrong Kala, but Kala moans, you didn't even invite me for Ganpati celebrations. Her mother replies, this is your own house , you are welcome any time. Kala ,rants, why you want your loving son to humiliate me again?every one knows that you are only Dutta's mother not mine.. aye Sahib, becomes quiet and Kala asks, what 's happened? you have no answer to my query? you have acknowledged then that you have always given importance to Dutta! and treated me like your step daughter! Aye Sahib, says no , that's not true.. but Kala ignores what she says and , asks, I've heard that there is an evil shadow hanging over the house nowadays? some sort of problem? don't worry Aye Sahib, today when your favourite beloved son Dutta returns home after the immersion ceremony, all happiness will return to your house once again! and if it doesn't , then for sure your daughter will return! andwhen a daughter comes back..she brings happiness with her! hail Ganpati Bappa! says Kala.. switches off the phone and Aye Sahib looks unbelievably terrified.. and helpless, but stoically she wipes her tears and puts the phone down too.

Kala's home

Kala plays this game with two toys playing drums one with Dutta's face cut out the other with damoders face cut out.. she directs them towards each other. They cross each other.. and she says, the one who cannot differentiate between right or wrong, how can they understand what Kalavati can do? both toys face each other and play drums, as Kala watches them her face in between them.. from behind.. a father is desperate to meet his son, and the same son is thirsty for his father's blood! she grabs each toy and creates a distance between them, then looks at each toy with hatred; then closes hers arm span and creates a big smash up between the toys! and they fall with the prompted collision .. she says, these blasts that I did! they were aimed at both of you two! Dutta will think Damoder did the blasts! and with this he will be furious! And I will be the one creating the fire and this clash will destroy both of you, but no one will know I am the culprit! no one will suspect me, and and my revenge will be complete! and Dutta shriam Patil will be finished! or should I say Dutta Damoder Patil ? Kalavati.. you happy with the way this game is going? she talks to herself, she looks at the two toys on the table and in anger pushes them ruthlessly off the table! has FB, witnessing the death of her father at the hands of Damoder.

Roop's room

Roops is dressed in a sari and Leela admires her, you look stunning, how come you are getting all coy and shy? she teases Roops. But Roops diverts her attention, Tai, tell me which jewellery will go best with this sari? Leela says, Roops had Kala been here today she would have taken great interest in dressing you up.. Roops doesn't seem to agree with her, had she been here , god knows what she would have allowed us to do or not to do! Leela asks, what do you mean? you sound changed, Roops replies, of course not Tai , but Leela comments, I have noticed that since recently , Kala Tai does not seem likable to you anymore! Roops defends herself it's not like that Tai, you tell me all that Kala Tai did or made us do , do you think it was right? look Roops whatever Kala Tai did, it was for us she loved us a lot.

But for now it's best for us to think about our self. Aye Sahib comes to their room and says, I am glad that both of your are here. I need to speak to you, you know Dutta is very vexed, we are surrounded by a huge problem , so today anything can happen ,but you two promise me, that if you have any doubts about anything then , you two will come straight to me. Roops says, what is it Aye Sahib? Bhau's enemies have come and gone, but this time why are you so afraid? I don't know? lies Aye Sahib yet again, but you two promise me.. and she leaves

worried.

Ganpati puja

The Ganpati puja begins. Dutta stands in a red kurta his arms behind his back, clearly holding a gun. Naku stands slightly behind him by his side looking at him. But he looks ahead with a scowl on his face.All sing hymns to Bappa , but Dutta stands mute and just stares at the idol. Roops gives Baji a romantic smile and Baji nods..and turns back to puja. Aye Sahib looks at the gun Dutta holds behind his back, even during worship. The pandit shouts, hail Ganpati Bappa! and Dutta flares his nostrils. The pandit comes to Dutta with the arti platter,.. and says, Bhau puja now finishes, and now all can come forward and receive blessings, and pray to Bappa that he will grace your house next year again and bless you always. Dutta eyes are full of anger..and he says angrily, come on all of you! first, let's bid farewell to Ganpati Bappa!then we'll bid farewell to the other god!

Dutta orders everyone come on! lets gather!for the final prayers.. Dutta too prays his eyes full of rage, and then tucks his gun under his kurta and moves forward and carries the small Bappa's idol ,brought from the temple and Baji too joins him, and amid chats of hail Ganpati Bappa, the large idol bought by Dutta and Baji is carried out of the house by the BGS...

Damoder's den

Damoder leaves too with his men. His right hand man informs him. bhai ji there's good news, your son has left his house for the immersion . Damoder is overjoyed and he raises his hands above his head and says, hail, Ganpati Bappa! today a father gets to meet his son! and he tells his right hand man, before he gets in the car, look I am going alone, through the route of black hill, I've explained everything how to get to the immersion spot and what to do be careful, the person who attacked Dutta's men may attack my son too ,today! and this shouldn't happen.. he says. ..and he sits in the car and is driven off..

Bappa's procession

Drums are played as Dutta carries the Bappa idol in his hands.. his family around him.. amidst great celebration and dancing.. AS has FB; of Dutta's taking an oath; Damoder with ray bans on proceeds to meet his beloved son.. Naku walks beside Dutta; Damoder progresses forward, great jubilation takes place around Dutta..

A black car suddenly appears from the slip road and follows Damoder's white car..Baji walks with Dutta ,his eyes shifting around , alert! Damoder checks the time on his gold bracelet watch.. both father and son move towards each other! and so does the black car.. which gains speed.. and is bumper to bumper with Damoder's white saloon.. Dutta carries the temple Bappa with a scowl on his face.. waiting to meet his enemy.

The drums beat, Damoder gets restless.. suddenly his car is cut from the side by a black car ! and Damoder's driver does an emergency brake!

The black car stops a door opens, a sandaled female foot, steps out and the figure of a woman steps out, glamorous , sleek as the gun she holds.. Kala Sahib is back!

Damoder looks across and says , Kala? .. episode ends Hamlet53,15 .5.14

Truly a classic episode.. the hype of the immersion, Dutta's impatience to confront his unknown enemy.. Dutta's anger at his mother and his god, who checked him from dealing with his enemy straightaway!

But the episode belongs to Kala..the no ordinary one up on Dutta's sister.

She does what she maintains , ensures that Dutta is never at peace.

All is clear now, why Kala loathes Dutta and plans to annihilate him and his father ..

So child like she was when talking to her mother.. begging for her mothers love.. for she was the neglected eight year old deprived of her mother's love.. seeing over the year dote on the boy whose father robbed her of a father, and her mother of a husband..

N.B : many thanks reading the previous wu,twinky, bart, tammy,

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta getting ready for enemy aai trying to delay but not thinking that he will face it oops kala in damodar path
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
such a zabardast update❤️..enjoyed it sooo much...Ayesaab tried to stop Dutta...But things are getting worse..😲..Dutta's injured BG handed over a letter...Dutta fuming in anger.😲...Poor Ayesaab...helpless soul...damodar looking cool& calm😲...doesn't worry about his life...he even ready to die at Dutta's hand...Err Kala.😡..playing crucial games...Psycho child.😡.wanted to spoil both DPs lives as a revenge for her father's death.😡..positive change in Roops.👍🏼..she affected by love-mania??...Damodar patil on the way & Kala sahib blocked his car.😲..loved your POV.❤️.classic episode & this episode fully belongs to Kala.👍🏼..Eagerly waiting for the next update..update soon..take care...tra' twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago