Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Hammie lion🤗
such a lovely update dear.❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Oh god Dutta firmly stayed in his decision😲...he wanted to attack his own father.😲..poor Dutta...he didn't know anything...truth is always bitter...Poor Ayesaab Helpless..🤗.Dutta shared his fears with his Baaji..❤️.Loved the way Baaji tried to console Dutta.❤️.But Poor baaji...he too hiding truth from Dutta..Poor Dutta he tried to find out whats going on others mind...but he couldn't point out...Roops feared about about that strange man...Baaji consoled her.❤️...AS discussed with Purohit ji& Dutta became jealous.😆😆😆..Loved your POV dear.❤️..Its awesome...Such a fabulous update & POV dear..Eagerly waiting for the next update..please update sooon...Big hug from Twinky baby
🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilse14

hi hamlet hi dilse great to see you thanks for reading and commenting.. much love hammie.
wonderful ud😊

Word Count: 0

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammie lion🤗 congrats IF ~ ROCKER! 👏👏⭐️ well deserved!
such a lovely update dear.❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much.❤️..Oh god Dutta firmly stayed in his decision😲...he wanted to attack his own father.😲..poor Dutta...he didn't know anything...truth is always bitter...Poor Ayesaab Helpless..🤗.Dutta shared his fears with his Baaji..❤️.Loved the way Baaji tried to console Dutta.❤️.But Poor baaji...he too hiding truth from Dutta..Poor Dutta he tried to find out whats going on others mind...but he couldn't point out...Roops feared about about that strange man...Baaji consoled her.❤️...AS discussed with Purohit ji& Dutta became jealous.😆😆😆..Loved your POV dear.❤️..Its awesome...Such a fabulous update & POV dear..Eagerly waiting for the next update..please update sooon...Big hug from Twinky baby
🤗
thanks for your lovely comment baby rocker😃 i love the shots.. especially dutta with the water taking an oath.. many congrats again, much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi Hammie lion🤗
Thanks soo much for your lovely annotations& wish dear🤗...A thread for this Red hot chilli colour??? 😲..Twinky baby missing her coool turquoise blue... 😭...ummmh Hammie lion...🤗...sooo sweet of you...🤗..twinky baby speechless😲...you all are always sooo sweeet.🤗.Twinky baby embarrassed .😳😳😳😳.baby will back sooon..😳😳😳..Hammie lion!!. update sooon...Waiting for the next update dear🤗...Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗...

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie Hi
Dutta even thou is clearly frustrated n his patience wearing thin, Its amazing to see how much he respects AS n lets her have her way. Dutta just managed to scratch the surface by doubting AS n baji. Baji too guilt ridden. But whats with roops change of heart towards baji i wonder, itne time tak hangover toh nahi hosakta ? 😃 It remains a mystery, had she developed some genuine feelings for him.. even baji for that matter.
Hmm naku missing😉 has she gone visiting the mysterious sasurji 😆
Thank you hammie, do continue.
Its great to see twinky in red n appreciate your efforts highlighting the same

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hammie Hi hi bart

Dutta even thou is clearly frustrated n his patience wearing thin, Its amazing to see how much he respects AS n lets her have her way. Dutta just managed to scratch the surface by doubting AS n baji. Baji too guilt ridden. But whats with roops change of heart towards baji i wonder, itne time tak hangover toh nahi hosakta ? 😃 It remains a mystery, had she developed some genuine feelings for him.. even baji for that matter. i loved her pairing with roops..madhu was never my cuppa tea.
Hmm naku missing😉 has she gone visiting the mysterious sasurji 😆 hey i never noticed she was missing.. kya style damoder ka..
Thank you hammie, do continue.
Its great to see twinky in red n appreciate your efforts highlighting the same..the baby deserves it.. for sure.. thanks and much love hammie.

Word Count: 1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~184

5th October 2010

Episodes begins with a recap~ what's this Aye? how come you are ready to share your grief with panditji but not with me? why do I feel that you're keeping something from me?..she replies, Dutta I do worry about what you are planning to do after the immersion.. it's not right.. she says with tears in her eyes. He glares down at her in anger, and roars, Aye this is not the first time I am going out to teach someone a lesson! any time if someone dared to harm my home or family I have not spared them! but today ever since I swore to smite this enemy, I have felt you have become restless! Dutta stands before his mother, looking for some answers from his mother..

But she stands visibly shaken before him , and he asks emphatically, what kind of fear do I detect in your eyes Aye Sahib? she walks away from his piercing eyes, and replies dryly, whenever you go on such ventures the same fear is always visible in my eyes. I am restless Dutta, can't you see I am your mother! but Dutta goes on to argue, but you don't have any idea! this fear of yours is making me restless... annoyed he moves and stands before his mother, and says, due to this man, the tranquillity ,the happiness of our house has been robbed! He says almost blaming his mother...so I cannot spare him! he says adamantly, then changes his questioning tact, and reminds his mother, Aye Sahib yesterday you were too scared to speak before all.. well today there is no one in the house except both of us .. tell me do you know this enemy? his mother looks terrified, Dutta patiently says,If you have something to tell me, then this is the right time, it is possible that we can sort the matter, and avoid bloodshed.. Aye Sahib lowers her tearful eyes, and stammers, I don't want another upheavel in your life.. Dutta looks down into her face and grinds his teeth, this man who has caused you so much stress! robbed your peace! now I'll return after I've killed him! he declares decisively. Aye Sahib looks in shock at his face.. Dutta... but she is unable to say more, and a frustrated Dutta just leaves her and walks off with a scowl on his face. Aye Sahib looks on and weeps..

Damoder's den

Likewise his son Dutta, Damoder too stands before his mirror and says, these eyes crave to see my son, but my sons eyes are bloodthirsty! in rage he can do anything! just like his father! like father like son... he says with a smile to his body guard..he looks at his watch and taunts, hey Shakuntala ![AS]how long are you going to stop me from meeting my son?

Another of his men comes and tells him, bhai ji, there's bad news, Dutta didn't come.. Damoder says, what? and in a fit of anger smashes, everything on his dresser with an angry sweep of his arm..just like Dutta does in a fit of temper. Shakuntala! Shakuntala! , he yells, I too will see today how long you 'll prevent this father from meeting his son! The man reports, Dutta's men have surrounded us from all directions! There is only one way out and that is the route that takes us straight to the pond where Bappa's immersion will take place.. Damoder is all ears.. the man continues, I think Dutta has a game plan of some sort ..Damoder chuckles, and tells his man , whatever moves he wants to make let him! but today we play his game and will beat him at it! today this father will meet his son for sure! he declares..

Dutta at Patil Nivas

Dutta sits in the outdoor peacock blue area, in a nasty mood. He is on the phone to someone. Baji too stands beside him and looks on keenly as Sudarshan turns up and gives Baji a cocky look. Dutta sits on the settee Baji and Sudarshan stand on his either side as he waits for a feedback from Sudarshan, Bhau I have set such a foul proof trap that no way can, the enemy escape, so once the immersion is complete we just grapple him! Dutta looks up coldly at Sudarshan ,not entirely impressed by his statement. He ponders and then announces , go get Patil wadi's map. Baji tells Sudarshan to hold on, and goes to get the map.. Sudarshan is wary, as to why the map is required? Baji places it on the table and unfurls it before Dutta.. who looks at the key areas of the map.. and Dutta looks at Sudarshan and asks, show me what arrangements you have carried out.. Sudarshan is stunned, Bhau trust me ! I've sorted everything out! there are six routes and three lanes from Damoder's den.. I have planted our men on each of them! But Dutta does not take his word, and a flapping Sudarshan bends over the map, and points it on the map for visual clarity. Everywhere I have posted our men! no matter where he comes out he will get caught straightaway, Bhau I have done it trust me.. and he gives Baji a dirty look.. Baji knew Sudarshan was faffing about. Dutta asks him, where is Patil Wadi? and where is the immersion ? Sudarshan looks confused.. and Dutta then looks at Baji who then explains the routes on the map that Dutta asked Sudarshan is blank about.. Baji says, Sudarshan Bhau you have indeed prepared a good trap, but there is one route still left open! and he shows him the way from the wadi to the immersion area.. Dutta watches the map deep in thought.. Bhau ,in a short while, we'll all be taking this route for the immersion , and it is quite possible that he might go there too! and Bhau our whole family is going with us. Sudarshan , realizes his folly and asks , Bhau just give me fifteen minutes. I'll get this route blocked off as well! all I have to do is give a quick phone call. Dutta stops him, leave it! Sudarshan you'd better let Baji rao do this job..Sudarshan was most put out! and he glares at Baji.. but Dutta points out, we cannot have room for any mistakes, Sudarshan begs Bhau give me one chance! see I sought out the enemy in half a day! just give me one more chance, let me just make one phone call ! but Dutta says, I value your enthusiasm, but here experience is needed.. you work alongside Baji for a few days, I am sure you'll pick up in no time! Sudarshan is devastated .. and Baji has a hard luck!look on his face. Dutta with a flow of his hand signals Baji to roll up the map.. and Sudarshan goes off in a huff.

Outhouse

Sethji comes into the room playing a game on a mobile phone. Babi notices him playing the game and she also notices a gold chain around his neck! In shock she asks where he got it from? he tells her , babaa bought it for him .Babi is astounded, and screams at him, you told me you weren't going to accept anything bought of babaa's cash! he cries no I refused many times to babaa , but he forced the mobile in my pocket and the chin around my neck!

Sudarshan stands at their door step after hearing Sethji's bantar! his eyes keen to devour this family! Babi though snatches the mobile and gold chain and throws it to one side, Sudarshan raises his eyebrows ,all impressed Babi moans at her son, unaware of Sudarshan . Babi yells, that's how it starts Sethji , first you'll receive stolen goods, then develop taste for them! and then you too will steal more to fulfil your want! why did you have to be like your father? let him go to hell! why you want to accompany him! Sethji looks in horror , as he notices Sudarshan comes inside the room with a evil smile on his face. Sethji ties to warn his mother about Sudarhan's presence.

She turns to face him, and he mocks her. wow! kaki wow,! everyone here thinks you're poor! pious ,and honest people! what sort of poverty is this kaki?is this it? mobile phone, a gold chain? Babi terrified says, no you've got it all wrong! he says, just stop it will you! we all got it wrong till now, your true colours have been exposed today! isnt that so? why are you putting an act ? he sneers at Babi... Ganpat! where is he? call him! he commands Babi. She says nervously he's not in, probably gone to work! Sahib, he's not done anything wrong !defends a weeping Babi! Sudarshan yells and picks up the phone and chain, heyyy! where the hell did he get the money to buy all this expensive stuff? are you trying to be smart with me.? trying to hoodwink Sudarshan? he glares at her with venom! wait till I throw your Ganpat before Bhau! he will cough everything out! where the hell is he? tell me otherwise! Sudarshan threatens. Babi too yells, I told you he's at work!, Sudarshan goes, really? then Babi blurts helplessly, Sahib he's into gambling! may be he had a win in the game? Sudarshan glares at her, and she continues to cover for Ganpat, from the winnings he bought these for Sethji! Sudarshan chuckles, trying to be smart, fine! but remember one thing kaki! till he's not caught, Ganpat and your family is safe from me! butif I catch him! I take him to the cleaners, but alongside won't let your black beauty's wedding happen with Bhau either! he threatens.. and Babi's jaw drops! No Sahib no! and he says with an evil smile, yes! and with that he leaves, but reminds Babi , when Ganpat comes , send him to me!

Sethji says ,pardon me Aye, it's mt fault, had I not said anything.. Babi tells him to shut up! and fears , what will Sudarshan Bhau do

Baji's room

Baji instructs damble , keep an eye of what's going on.. don't let anyone slip through the net. Keep your ears open, find out who's talking to who?and what about? and keep me informed!

Roops enters his room , much to his surprise. She's brought food for him... accidently she locks his door! Baji faces her, what is it now? she says, you hadn't eaten so I brought your food.. he declines , I too like Bhau will forfeit food, till I don't kill the enemy! Roops argues , if you won't eat, then how will you get the strength to fight your enemy? Baji says, look Roops, I am not used to this pampering, since childhood, I have looked after myself, so just go now, I since I have loads to work to do.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. It's Dutta. Baji! open the door Baji! he yells ,Roops panics. Oh god if Bhau finds me her I'll be a big problem! what will he think about me? what do mean what will he think? ask a puzzled Baji. Roops says, really ? and if Bhau asks why was the door locked from inside then? Baji panics, you stupid girl! who told you to lock the door from inside? Dutta waits outside the door and yells open the door! Baji replies, yes Bhau, Baji! open the door! repeats Dutta! Roops puts the tray on the table and runs and hides behind the curtain!

Baji goes and unlocks the door, and Dutta looks at Baji much confused. Baji looks to see if Roops is hidden and Dutta walks toward's Baji , and Baji steps backwards.. Dutta asks, what were you doing? Baji fumbles, Bhau I was changing my clothes, Dutta looks at him from top to bottom and says , what? are we dressing up for some occasion? Baji lowers his eyes in embarrassment, no Bhau. Dutta is troubled, and walks to an armchair at the far end of Baji's bed and sits down.. and shares, my tension is mounting up... Roops peeps from behind the curtain,, and Dutta carries on...Aye Sahib, Aye Sahib.. when will it be 4.00 Baji?

Baji casts an eye behind and says, Bhau don't be tense! very soon the enemies neck will be in your grip! and he'll be begging you to spare his life.. you don't be stressed Bhau!..as Baji diverts Dutta's attention, for Roops to hide behind his head board.. she dashes from behind the curtain in a jiffy! Dutta notices movement and turns his head sharply! and he stares at the head board.. muses ,then turns his eyes and looks coldly at Baji who folds his arm, and nervously feels the back of his head.. episode ends Hamlet53~ 12.5. 14

~~~~~~~~~

Slightly different this episode was, we get a peek into pre- war strategic meetings respectively in their own camps by the two gangsters. Both consult, inform and query their planned attacks.. both have their set of close confidants..

Damoder relishes in relating to his son even though in conversation. Such joy he derives in matching Dutta's characteristics traits with his own ,thus confirming his blood tie with Dutta.

Dutta, seems to be aloof, detached and suspicious of close ones.. Aye Sahib, he is not impressed by, he can clearly fee she is concealing something from him.. he offers her to open up before in privacy, which she rejects.

Sudarshan is clearly shows his place as far his planning goes in this venture..

Sudarshan is irate at the notion of working as an subordinate under Baji.. he vents his anger on Naku's family.. his way of getting back at Bhau for lessening his importance..

Babi and Naku have a new enemy on the block Sudarshan! who will now conspire against Dutta with the help of the characterless Ganpat..

Baji it appears, probably does not feel the same as Roops feels for him.. he can't see why Bhau would be perturbed to see Roops in his room.. is Baji right or wrong? Dutta does seem to sense someone else's presence in the room..

N.B : thanks for reading the previous WU. mirage,dilse, fassben, sona, bart, twinky,tammy..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta doubts sudarshan trying to impress dutta but baji smartness not giving him chance taking his anger out on nakku family roops trying to trap baji
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
damodar abandon his son...AS & witches used him to make their life comfortable...never wanting him to quit the world of crime...damodar verge of death...realised need of son...dutta was such a unfortunate soul
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi hammie lion🤗
awee such a lovely update dear..❤️.Enjoyed it sooo much❤️...Poor Ayesaab.😭.she tried to stop her Dutta from killing his own father.😭...But Dutta has clearly seen fear in Ayesaab eyes..😭..Dutta has given a chance to tell the truth.😭...But Ayesaad rejected his plea.😭...

Damodar patil happily matching Dutta's characteristics with his own traits.👍🏼...yup.father& son are short tempered..😛..like father like son..😛..oh Ayesaab's name is Shakundala.😊...Damodar wanted to meet Dutta at any cost.👍🏼...Aweee Dutta..❤️.he put sudarshan back in his original place...hehehe...twinky baby avoid to make a shot on that scene because of our sudarshan ji's lovely expressions.
🤣.can't take any more lovely expressions Hammie lion...🤢...aweee Dutta always trusts Baaji ❤️& baaji again gets a lovely chance to prove his talent❤️...lovey friends❤️...oh god this roops tried to spoil Baji's image .😡..why did she lock inside???..😡...stupid girl..😡..

Dutta sensed some one's presence in the room???....Poor Baaji...what will happen next??😕..

.eagerly waiting for the next update Hammie lion...Update sooon...Loved your POV sooo much❤️...Sooo sweeet of you.🤗..such an interesting update& superb analysis dear❤️...Enjoyed them soo much.❤️..Sweetest Hammie lion.🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby..🤗.

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago